You're Fired / King Atlantic Worship General - (Atlanits/pol/)

We have won in the Zig Forums theater with massive Shareblue casualties. Kikefry, a CIA informant, was executed with a anti-aircraft gun like how they do it down in North Korea. Applejack's Apple tree sure has been watered with the blood of true masturbatriots.
In order to celebrate our victory, come on over and watch my new "Revenge of the Saltmines". It goes deep into the left as a whole rather than just random users everyone is talking about on Zig Forums's IRC chat.

Also, keep your anus tight because I am releasing "EMPIRE STATE DONALD" come July 4th. It will be patriotic as hell with massive fireworks effects and a dank soundtrack from the Human League to accompany the spectacle.

Good job on victory,
YOU'RE FIREEEEEDDDD

Attached: Atlantic.gif (367x350, 47.87K)

Commies win, fuck whites.

k i l l y o u r s e l f
filtered

hail Hitler

I have't even posted my videos

Attached: Bumperoo.png (640x480, 417.91K)

WATCH REVENGE OF THE SALTMINES

WATCH SKR00DA

WATCH P!TY P@RTY

DO IT Zig Forums!

>>>/8tube/

Can someone dox this pedophile already?
Keep spamming, I want another tfwnogf pajeet on my hands

Sure, if you go to
>>>/8tube/ you can find everything.

Attached: fr0g_2.jpeg (269x187 10.77 KB, 5.88K)

MAGA

Attached: garri.jpg (2048x1517, 1.07M)

REEE

Attached: Skr00da.png (1280x720, 883.63K)

Don't dab on me thanos!

Attached: dab.jpg (800x750 79.8 KB, 106.21K)

Attached: Cancer.gif (1280x720, 269.86K)

Point out how Atlantic has gotten loadsemone… there is a cycle you see….
1) Atlantic joins a random chat
2) Atlantic becomes rich from farming tears from angry mods
3) After repeated copyright strikes, JewTube strips Atlantic of monetization.
4) The remaining Atlantic Allies shit their pants and beg for JewTube shekels
5) JewTube monetizes channels
Go to step 2

Cmon this is some Kikefy tier bump posts I have to make, delet de thread

Attached: LARPer_reveals_Power_Level.jpg (1280x720, 62.86K)

Sage, report, and filter.

Attached: d3d7d896a5a7df275d9012848ea83487fa8be16ed85919e96a9efa5ed08a17c9.jpg (1077x793, 189.53K)

Cmon, that is Ben Garrison you're dissing here

Attached: doge.jpg (1050x1314, 187.07K)

Are you still there?

Attached: popper.png (420x420, 63.25K)

Make a vid commemorating this. Put me in the vid, you know who I am.
btw link your Furry vid it's god tier.

You commies can't even shill properly.

Okay, I will call it
8 Chan's Why!

Here is what it'll be about…
From the multi-Award national hero and #Zig Forums IRC Larprer, Atlantic, comes the new Hollywood hit of the summer. It involves a discriminatory investigation officer taking it in his own hands to create a filter for the online imageboard, Zig Forums Zig Forums. He was destined once and for all for people to stop using the N-word as a viable comeback. The black men of the internet finally were given a break from systemic racism and deep-rooted oppression. Only a day later, the creators of Zig Forums have chosen the best of course of action was to strip him of his moderator role. Upon his firing at the CIA, the moderator Imkampfy has created 8 commodore disks on why he has left the CIA and his role as a Zig Forums moderator.

The main character, QAnon, is the last person to receive the commodore disks. It comes with FedEx packaging, confidential agency stickers, and a official seal from ImKampfy’s former agency. He loads it into his grandpa’s commodore to reveal the truth. The people around him are infighting to find out the deeper explanation for the filter. A war is brewing within Zig Forums between the new Normalfags/Summerfags from Reddit, the Original Community of Zig Forums, and the new moderator Codemonkey.

Attached: Plawg.png (1265x550, 585.17K)

bump

Pepe

New meme, straight from the Photo Shop.

Attached: D00kie.png (1612x1078, 809.07K)

Attached: peopl.png (790x778, 32.52K)