GATEKEEPERS THREAD

GATE was one of the topics the mods most heavily censored. For what seems years, GATE was wordfiltered to Tavistock- a connection that seems to be supported, but completely unhelpful nonetheless.

GATE, Gifted and Talented Education was a program in US public schools whos public goal was to identify gifted and talented students and enroll them in an enrichment program. Typically this was done starting at the first grade, and proceeding as late as middle school, usually for a few hours every day, and/or a room that kids which were enrolled, could go to at will. High IQ seemed to be the primary factor in admission with most anons self reporting ~130 or higher.

This is where things get interesting. For some, GATE is recalled as a pleasant experience where they could get away from their less capable peers. Curiosity and problem solving were encouraged, and performance/stress of performance doesn't seem to be recalled as a major factor. However, for others, memory of GATE seems to be partially or entirely suppressed leading to MKULTRA/tavistock connections. Further, many anons recall testing on astralprojection/thought projection alongside a few personal recurring themes:

This lead into some /xpol/ territory and was swiftly shut down. With that kike kamfy gone, hopefully we'll only have (((the typical tricks))) to deal with. My hard drive shit itself so I'm missing most of the files I saved from back then, but I'll post what I have.

archive.is/wced0
archive.is/d0pID
archive.is/nNVa3
archive.is/WWpf9
archive.is/qQkpC

ia801002.us.archive.org/16/items/ColemanTheTavistockInstituteOfHumanRelations_201612/Coleman - The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations .pdf

Attached: HRAF.png (1811x585, 292.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco
youtu.be/tc3iTlbawgo
youtu.be/TRSqxyCf2Fc
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zener_cards
eastamwell.org/UserFiles/Servers/Server_638680/Image/Public Hearing Presentation 2017-18.pdf
greatschools.org/new-jersey/ringoes/422-East-Amwell-Township-Elementary-School/
archive.is/o1M7S
archive.is/MiPUA
archive.is/qQkpC
archive.is/wced0
archive.is/d0pID
archive.is/nNVa3
archive.is/WWpf9
8ch.net/gatebreakers/
archive.is/lCwQ1
gnosticmedia.com/links/brain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bears investitavistocking.

Attached: carlos.jpg (225x225, 6.15K)

Attached: wewlad.png (826x636, 56.54K)

Our best lead was M A.
While he was formulating psyops.

Continue from there.

Was in GATE, can confirm. No memories of the classes, faint memories of doing math and the classroom, but Im not even sure if theyre accurate.

post more.

Do your folks remember putting you in GATE?

Attached: 5df2da5d724f846e52380c661337fc02814d37589c01c7d1294d648e95adffc3.jpg (750x422, 146.79K)

I still don't know what the fuck this shit is about. I remember GATE pretty well. They pulled us out of our school and sent us to another one for a few weeks, where they had us do all sorts of shit to find what we were really talented at, just like the name implies. I remember the really shitty parts well. There was a recurring theme of never critiquing us when we were doing things wrong, which was the most frustrating thing. Probably some hippie self-esteem bullshit that was making the rounds back then. They made us write terrible poetry about ourselves (when I found it years later it was so bad I winced); we had to answer the question "what was the most important invention of all time?" but only allowing one invention per person, so chances are you had to defend an obviously wrong answer; we had to create an invention all our own, even if it was obviously useless or already invented, and then show it off to all our parents. I also remember some of the fun stuff like a field trip to a mock Apollo mission space camp thing.

I moved somewhere else the year after this and GATE was just an after school club where we had some challenge to solve, like building the tallest tower out of construction paper or launching bottle rockets. Basically a waste of time.

They where beta testing the marxist shit you have now in schools.

It makes sense for the goal they were trying to achieve - they wanted you to find what you were good at and what you wanted to do with your life, not to make you good at it. They only had us for a couple weeks, so there was no time to make us good at what we did. It was a survey course to discover where the standouts were and send us into the right track. (Of course that never happens in the one-size-fits-all education system in America.) You can get away with this no hard feelings shit in the short term but eventually you have to have consequences for failure. I've heard of private schools that have "follow your dreams" curriculums like this but they are the exception by far, and obviously complete failures.

And let's not pretend this is a Marxist thing, strictly speaking. The Soviets managed a halfway decent education system even with the heavy handed curriculum control the Communist Party had creating Lysenkoism-like systematic problems. And of course you had groups like the Khmer Rouge who destroyed education entirely. This feel-good shit you're talking about is a New Age thing.

That GATE shit really did a number on you.

Nope, not my folks, but I remember I took some test and scored in the 99th percentile.

Oh wait, do my parents remember putting me in GATE? I dunno, Ill ask em tonight.
I thought you were asking do I remember them signing me up. Ill ask em.

FUCKING HELL, I REMEMBER THIS NOW.
I was part of this shit. They entered me in kindergarten because they couldn't teach me otherwise. For K enrollment I brought my teacher mother's 7th grade literature textbook to read.
I don't really remember much of my time in the program, but I also don't remember it being very challenging or effective, and I don't remember any paranormal shit attempted.

You got lectured in kindergarten? I'm fairly sure you only go there to play and socialize.

Oh, right. I left the program in 4th grade after my mother knew it wasn't doing me any good. And immediately after I left, the other kids in the program started talking to me in the halls, telling me how much they missed me and my contributions and wanted me back. Shit, you're causing shivers with me remembering that now… They gave no indication that they felt that way when I was still in the group…

Oh, no; I was doing the same stuff as the older kids. All of my regular classes were basically a year removed from everyone else's, too. They just gave me the higher grade textbooks and sat me aside to do my own work. Probably why I didn't have any real friends until high school.

I remember them throwing me into GATE a couple weeks into kindergarten, and I stayed there until 5th grade. After that I moved to another city, where either I didn't qualify for the program or mom just didn't want me in there anymore due to all the projects we had to do. The only things I really remember, though, were from 5th grade. All I recall were a project where we had to build and launch a rocket, another that involved designing your own civilization which I half-assed, and a unit I don't actually recall being part of. I know it had something to do with law, but for some reason I was absent for the whole time they actually did anything. So either it was a week-long unit and I was just sick, or they had pulled me out of the class for the entire thing.

From what I've read, it seems like I managed to get out before shit got weird. I've seen all the posts about paranormal encounters and whatnot and the majority of them seem to have taken place during middle or high school.

This is the only thing you should be concerned about.. it is connected to pizzagate, QFagFraudnon and the Elite…
It is ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
It will be too late…

youtu.be/CgY2N7E0eEs

We must stop THEM before it's too lateWhile you read entertaining slide threads and Fap to degeneracy there is a full scale WAR GOING ON.
We have 2 separate groups of people who believe their own version of "reality"
A war being waged between agency's and principalities.
youtu.be/k8kY-3b_Aco

And a GREAT AWAKENING IS happening to counteract this evil… it effects us all and is molding our minds and hearts… the great divide between GOOD AND EVIL is widening and no longer can you sit on the sidelines , now you must choose a side… EVEN KANYE DID
youtu.be/tc3iTlbawgo

NOW more than ever YOU Need to discern your own info and data… you must research and come to your own conclusion, not Jones, not Peterson.. YOU!!! you matter more than ever!!! Your choices and opinions and more importantly your actions.
What will you choose??
youtu.be/TRSqxyCf2Fc

And finally we are dealing with a Cult of psychopathic control freak pedophole satanists …. ALLISON MACK has been caught… how deep does the rabbit hole go????
youtu.be/4px_vlTWYcI

Attached: received_10211500859623136.jpeg (902x676, 97.28K)

GATE was not mkultra, it was a way for the government to study those gifted children among otherwise psychologically neutered non-elites who have unusually high right hemisphere activity.

Units were focused on logical discourse, leadership, creative intuitive problem solving, and philosophy. There was a specific unit I recall that required the ten or so other children and me to brainstorm engineering solutions for mars colonization.

Skills they selected for: Geometric spatial reasoning, inferential logic, abstract reasoning skills, mathematical intuition, and original artistic creativity.

Huh, i vaguely remember this one. Didnt that weird eyebrowed army cianigger have something to do with psychics?

Attached: DhhM.gif (480x270, 2.89M)

I went into GATE in about first grade best I can remember. I pretty much forgot about it until this thread. I removed myself from the program my sophomore year, but I don't remember why. I also only remember bits a pieces about what we actually did. We went to compete in scholastic meets, we did a lot of engineering/science related things, and it seems like it lasted a few hours a couple times a week.
It's weird that I barely remember something I did for ten years.

That doesn't sound like any version of GATE I'm familiar with. Just sounds like your usual public-school-run daycare. Admittedly GATE seems to have always varied a bit from state to state. There's also been some contemporary difficulties with the program in the post-Obama Common Core era where much of the former GATE curriculum now is standard. So, you may have gotten a stripped-down version because much of the logic/math bits are now the normal way those subjects are taught. If you go on the CA GATE website you can see teachers bitching about this, or not understanding what they're doing that's special anymore. So, it may just have been the timing of your program.

In contrast, in my experience during the Clinton-Bush era, GATE was a full curriculum of classes that were administered separately. When I was in it, everything revolved around groups and group work, including my grades. This used to drive my parents batshit because they couldn't understand how those grades worked. There were occasional field trips, more than the other students got, and we spent a good deal of time playing various computer games. Projects involving architecture were also something we did. I only know these bits and pieces because I have documents (and software) supporting them. In truth, I don't remember much.

When my parents were in GATE (yes, it's that old), it was a twice-weekly after-school program. They can't recall much about it either, outside of the fact that they also had frequent field trips. Both of my relatives from this version of the program work in the quasi-public sector. One works for Lockheed. The program was temporarily shut down during the fervor over school integration. Apparently, the people running it thought it would be totally destroyed for being racist. Obviously, that didn't happen.

From what I've dug up GATE is the descendant of a Cold-War era piece of legislation that was passed into law at the same time DARPA and NASA were established, during the Eisenhower administration. It's right in there with them in the legal code. The law itself is very bare-bones, but clearly paves the way for the program as it's known today. Furthermore, the characteristics of a "gifted child" as described in contemporary publicly available documents match the Cold-War era IPAR (run out of UC Berkeley) profile of a "creative individual". All of this is stuff I've posted before in /gatebreakers/.

Whatever went into that program was extensively researched and developed for decades. Be dismissive at your peril.

Outside of the initial GATE discovery threads, follow-up threads tended to be full of demographic shitposting without new research or content. And, at this point, the threads are also well-known enough that new demographic information and personal stories are unreliable. Muddying the waters or making the people reporting their experiences seem delusional. You can see this happen if you read through the archives. It starts with people listing weird coincidences and being perplexed and slowly moves into full-blown /x/ craziness after several initial threads untouched by that.

What's needed are more contributions like the OP pic, where people can find some actual documents and previously unknown connections. Unfortunately, this is probably something individual anons will have to do on their own because of the physical records involved. It's not like some leak dump where all of the relevant material is already on the internet.

Gate in my area was an entire classroom of kids segregated from everyone else year round. Nothing special, just a more accelerated pace of study and half a dozen field trips.

Aquino?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x720, 1.99M)

Sweet, post once you know!

True, but stuff like keeps popping up, where recollection has some creepy feeling, or is otherwise blank. This suggests some connection to MKUltra/Monarch programs, and certainly not out of place considering pizzagate/epstein.

One theory I have seen, and personally support given the fanaticism and cliquishness I saw later on in HS among the 'student goverment' kids, they may have been selecting for both high IQ, highly maleable minds while selecting out high IQ, low maleable/agreeableness minds. Later on, the maleable kids would have been a part of student government and its equivalent, which at my HS and many others, constantly pushed One World shit alongside the standard leftist package.

That was one of the things that concerned me most and likely had to do with the extremely high post volume at the time in Gatekeeper threads. If it is anything like what most suspect, (((they))) would have every reason to muddy the waters and distract from they truth they know, which we are getting ever closer to. I think we just need to keep it up, and like everything else kikes and the deepstate try to shill, the knowledge they are attempting to guard will be projected or otherwise leaked soon enough.

(checked)
Yes.

Attached: 1b2acf1d519e0497ce1d5a6d96bd0809649c6400ad6b2cea18e55ceed3bca50a.jpg (487x699, 37.66K)

Attached: 1 cBie_JM1QFY78KfvOw2GoQ.png (900x601, 689.58K)

I was in GATE but I remember specifically spending the majority of time with the program with logic puzzles and learning accelerated math. To be fair, it was an optional program and I was free to not show up to the weekly session. When I got to highschool, it became an independent study program where the instructor helped us do independent learning on whatever topic we wanted.

I can imagine a secondary effect resulting from this. Since the high-IQ/high-agreeableness minds get put in positions that make them more prominent, while the high-IQ/low-agreeableness minds are kept out, it gives the illusion that people who are more malleable are more intelligent. Essentially telling people "going along with what people more specifically us say means you're smart."

It's like you don't try to out-Jew the Jewish school system

Attached: 1439782064844.jpg (400x388, 75.13K)

My experience with GATE had me moved into classes that had 0 black kids in it. I thought it was a subtle way of saying they were inferior

Some anons previously found a connection to a Jew named Abraham J. Tannebaum who’s Theory of Giftedness was among some of the earliest conceptualizations of these programs. The following is a quote from his 1962 book titled Adolescent Attitudes toward Academic Brilliance.

Attached: Adolescent Attitudes toward Academic Brilliance.jpg (258x314 37.33 KB, 25.4K)

Perhaps, but it may also be an indication of intent. Done across the entire nation, this seems like an attempt to mitigate long term dissent and fits right in with all the other facets of white genocide.

Kids with high IQ, low agreeableness are also capable of breaking the conditioning of others, as this site is clear testament too and something most of us have also experienced in our personal lives.

I think that outlines another secondary affect of the GATE program, which was intellectually isolating the high iq/low agreeableness children by segregating them from their more social high iq peers until high school. By then, most high iq/low agreeableness kids were turning into autists, or rebellious troublemakers, leading many, if not most, to the school psychiatrist and then adderall/ritalin/SSRIs.

Attached: 1b158913a54a2b0717e26d58f50d98598f1c091cd9030d2c1b1e35cf5cabaa1d.jpg (1200x875, 146.91K)

That sounds like looking for possible future enemies-Anyone who can think for themself is an enemy to (((them))) and not just jewish them

I hope someone has an archive of his wikipedia page before it got deleted.

These threads don't get weird until we start discussing our personal lives with details omitted! Though I think another thread should be started if one is to talk about their life and any potential strangities that may occur or have occurred since being in these programs.

Which GATE isn't the only one; I do believe some schools had different names for it especially in foreign countries.

Dont know what the name of it was in bongland and neither do my parents, but my own experiences match what others have said.

They did chemistry as well user.

Attached: Typical POL Autist.gif (450x262, 3.1M)

I actually remember this program there was a very large class room with like 4 kids in it who were the smartest in class. I wasn't very motivated back then so I never really did well. I do have fond memories of emotional distress.

GATEfag here, my wife was in the program as well. We turned out pretty well, plenty of money, I work from home, she has a government job. We don't watch TV. Also we can psychically communicate, no joke.

Ah yes, the Tavistock connection. Gather round anons and I'll tell the story.

As the early GATE threads led to digging and more digging and even more digging, several diggers started finding connections to a "Tavistock Institute" that seems to have been involved in GATE programs in various parts of the country. Interestingly, the best predictor of a "weird" GATE program seemed to be a connection to Tavistock. Even GATE programs in cities with major military bases at the height of the Cold War were usually only "weird" if Tavistock was involved. Very interestingly, mentioning "tavistock" seemed to trigger some kind of bot that would promptly start shitting up the thread, usually with five nonsense posts in quick succession, seemingly to get the mention of "Tavistock" off of the front page quickly. The bot was consistent—-any mention of Tavistock had this effect almost immediately, but anons quickly did what anons do and started obfuscating the word in various ways. The bot never responded to any of the obfuscations.

Enter our now-ex-mod. Imkikey decided that he would prefer a different approach to handling that bot. Since Zig Forumsacks were persistently pursuing the GATE digging, imkikey added a wordfilter, so any mention of "gate", including in such common words on Zig Forums as "investigate", would appear as "tavistock", leading to such travesties as "investitavistock", "pizzatavistock", "watertavistock", and many others that have become memes in their own right.

Somewhere along the line, the "tavistock bot" seems to have been deactivated for drawing more attention to the issue than it was deflecting. The wordfilter, of course, remained for much longer and seemed to largely discourage GATE digging threads. Perhaps that was its intended purpose, if imkikey was actually evil and not merely incompetent.

Repeating those digs now that imkikey is gone would be most interesting, especially if we now find that the Tavistock connections have been further scrubbed from the Web.

Room with windows blocked off, bright lights, men in lab coats asking you questions about cards they were holding you don't remember. Looked normal to me.

Did I escape uncle sam's party van?

M1 T1 M1 T1 Fiscal Year 1980 M1 T2 M1 T1
KS NK MKS KS MKS MKS MKS KS KS KS M1 M8 M9
M1 T1 M1 T1 M1 T2 M1 T3 M1 T4 M1 T5 M1 T6 M1 T1
Fiscal Year 1979 Fiscal Year 1978 M1 T1 M-91 M1 T1 M1 T1 M1 T5
Fiscal Year 1951 M1 T1 M1 T2 M1 T5 M1 T1 M1 T1 M1 T1 M1 T1
Fiscal Year 2008 M1 T1 M1 T25 M1 T1 M1 T1 M1 T82 M1 T60 M1

Attached: download (4).jpg (254x199, 7.75K)

himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmellelllllllllllllllllllllllllllel

Schooooooooooo nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ellllllllllllllllllllllllllllelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllelicedingeditorsdirt

Schooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssn

10 10 90 10 10 90 10 10 90 29 32 193 Fiscal Year 1978

Attached: dep_health_human_services_fogel_industrial_life.jpg (384x288, 58.13K)

Kee[pr./cx

Attached: 2eb220e96e6f0b47ee0500effbec019fa939630500edeb43036706f58b5e7589.jpg (915x687, 309.44K)

My school district didn't have a program called GATE, but we had another program with a similar name for "gifted and talented" students. Is there any information on these GATE-like programs?

Lots of field trips for us too, was the best part. Main feature was a colorful mat on the floor with colorful pillows where we would all sit in a pow wow and our "creativity" would flow. Then we'd work on "projects" the rest of the day.

New-age hippy shit IS communist. Just look up (((Jerry Rubin)))

(checked)
Could those have been Zener cards? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zener_cards
One of the major themes in the "weird" GATE programs was a variety of tests that we now recognize as a search for parapsychological phenomena.

There's not much evidence that the government was involved. Connections to (((Tavistock))) were better predictors than any links to government. You may have escaped (((something))), but it wasn't Uncle Sam.

(checked)

Nice shitposts. Are you Australian?

GATE is a descriptive term. They weren't all actually called GATE.

Sounds like yours may have been more of a dumping ground to put the "smart kids" so they don't get bored while everyone else recites the alphabet for the 13212353th time or whatever.

It was called TAG in the first district I lived in, then GT in the next one. I thought it was a by-district thing, but according to some anons the name was consistent through out the state I lived in (Texas) and just changed a lot. In either case, from what I know GATE just goes by different names throughout the country.

man, i almost forgot about this, since psychopath imkikey fucking wrecked any attempt to discuss it

How strange I remember I took a test to see if I was GT. At my elementary we didnt have "Gate", but instead it was called "Gifted and Talanted" (GT). Im going to green text my experience.

The test goes as follows:

The second part of the test was more of an IQ test

Im guessing I failed the damn thing because I dont remember them taking me out class after that.

I was never in the GATE program, due to my being in a dual-language program in my youngest school years. I, however, did meet the requirements of being "gifted" according to my teacher who pushed heavily for me to be branded as such. I remember they were making a big deal about it, even though I only vaguely recall attending a couple of gate "meetings" during school hours. I do remember vividly, however, receiving letters from Johns Hopkins university ever semester or quarter it seemed like.

I don't know if this was GATE. I grew up in a small school in a small town in New Jersey. Me and 2 other kids would be pulled out of most of the classes (this went on from 2nd-8th grade from what I remember). I remember this because social studies was by favorite and I was the only one in the class that would have to leave to go to"my class". I didn't even go to English, I spent half the day with these 2 other kids. Reading tons of books and always on the computer. So much so that I was not in the cursive or writing classes because we did everything on the computer. To this day my penmanship is garbage and I can't write cursive. I hated it because we were called "special Ed" and "Retards" by the rest of the class (40 kids). But no one in the class I was in was retarded or autistic they seemed rather intelligent but were very shy. There was another class that was the literal retard class I remember randomly being put there for a bit in the 6th grade and I hated it because I was the only one not in a wheelchair with some disease that didn't allow movement or retarded (it was aggravating and humiliating). Interestingly the 2 other males with me 1 had terrible cancer as a kid, the other I don't know . I my self was born with some kind of thing where my head was swollen with two big lobes (my mother called them my mickey mouse ears), and the doctor told my mom I would die or at best be retarded (head is normal now). The class was taught by two women and then a 3rd in a different class room in the "trailers" the 2 women never really interacted with the 3rd they only escorted us there and picked us up. The 3rd woman's husband worked NASA or something that dealt with the shuttle program (which is weird because it is NJ). I only remember because he came to class to talk to us about it and weirdly didn't seem like he liked his wife (the teacher) at all, like no love and seemed annoyed to be around her. It was weird. to this day those two teachers still ask my mother about me all the time, which isn't out of the ordinary but that was along time ago and they have since retired

It's worth bearing in mind that if these were experiments then different groups will have undergone different test programs.
So different experiences for different anons

I Also remember the 1 that was always with the second teacher followed me and the other students to almost every class. She was super nice, weirdly enough she would always give me and the other 2 kids who were in normal math the answers… Which is weird because we would do math in our little class and she wouldn't give us any of the answers (she barely would teach us. just sit at a desk and occasionally help out but she sat on our right side while the main teacher in front of us in an L shape) It is strange looking back. I remember the two teachers were very protective of us and always said we were far ahead of the other kids, that we were smarter (which I didn't believe because of all the teasing). They both would lose their bananas anytime another student called us retards, the one English teacher made a joke at my expense in the English class I was not allowed to be in and she made him sit down and apologize to me…I was in the 7th grade and did not know how to react because he allowed the whole English class to make fun of me and call me gay and dumb even though I was not there. P.S. not a homosexual. It was extremely strange. he also said in his defense that I was a "Metrosexual" and that is what he meant and the class of 7th grade children were discussing. WHICH IS FUCKING WEIRD BECAUSE I WAS IN 7Th GRADE AND JUST A FUCKING KID!!

what a strange time. thanks for bringing this up OP

"Gifted and Talented" is GATE (Gifted and Talented Education) you nigger.

Gifted and talented once. Now? Not so much

Did GATE end? I see my old k-8 school still had "Gifted and Talented Programs" on the proposed budget for 2017-2018

eastamwell.org/UserFiles/Servers/Server_638680/Image/Public Hearing Presentation 2017-18.pdf

greatschools.org/new-jersey/ringoes/422-East-Amwell-Township-Elementary-School/

Every g-man project has a successor

i remember in elementary school they had us pick a random disability out of a basket like blind, deaf, wheelchair, or no arms and then we had to "have" that disability for a week when we were at school. im trying to remember any other weird stuff, but most of it was focused on memorization testing and various kinds of group problem solving. one really weird thing i remember was a couselor who interviewed all of us in the class and then had us visit her once a week. you cant understand it at the time because you are just a kid, but she did some really bizarre emotional manipulation stuff and some things that seem to be focused on the idea of a being a victim in your family. my parents learned about the counselor after a few weeks and raised absolute hell with the school district over the fact that the parents were not told about this.

I remember I had a 4th grade teacher who pushed so hard on my mom to give me Adderall saying I had ADHD (which i didnt) Goddamn they pushed that shit so much. I remember I didn't trust my parents so I would throw out every vitamin or Allergy pill they gave me. I was in middle school and didn't trust them. That is messed up.

Attached: zener cards.png (1500x1047 7.81 KB, 163.8K)

I remember the feeling of being separated based on our individualism. It seems like most of the kids in my program were do-gooder yuppie lapdogs, whereas I have been "bull-headed" since I was 3.

I ended up getting picked on, in trouble for standing up for myself, put on anti-depressants (ritalin, and later seroquel (I kinda surprised myself spelling that correctly on the first try)), and put into a mental institution, where I immediately bluffed my way out at the age of 9 - I purposely talked wack-ass shit when I was put in, and stopped after they put me on a low ritalin dose, which I could at least handle.

Even after all of that, I'm a raging bull, when by all rights, my brains should have been blown out by 8 years of anti depressants at maximum adult dosages.

too real
this is spooky. guess the program worked………….

I also made the toothpick bridge. was it in a classroom that had many workstations and the modules were broken up into computers with cubicles? where you would work on whatever problem the computer would teach/tell you?

archive.is/o1M7S
archive.is/MiPUA
archive.is/qQkpC
archive.is/wced0
archive.is/d0pID
archive.is/nNVa3
archive.is/WWpf9
8ch.net/gatebreakers/

Astral projection is not "paranormal".

Analysis and Assessment of Gateway Process.

>>>/pdfs/8588

archive.is/lCwQ1

Here's a pile of stuff on Tavistock, in mindmap form.
gnosticmedia.com/links/brain/

Did all of those experiments as well except wiring circuit boards. We had one teacher that serviced the entire county's gifted students. He only came a few times a week.

GATE ended for our school in 6th grade. Then they transitioned us to honors and ap courses.

Exactly the same here, well ended in 7th grade, but the 7th grade program was far different from the 4 through 6 program, it was tech focused. 8th was just advanced math courses in the high school and some kind of presentation which I didn't even do.

weird, who knows how deep this rabbit hole goes. There is a military base 45 minutes from my school. Is that similar to you are any other anons ITT?

astralprojection
astralprojection
astralprojection
astralprojection

God, you shills are dumb!

I was in TAG at my school in Oregon. The only part that I recall is the zener cards. It was called a memory game. My teacher read the "for the teacher" text aloud to herself to make sure she understood the instructions. She was confused why the instructions were very specific to allow children to make matches even if it was a match that had been made by guessing, and not a result of memory.

Leaf here.

I guess things were different in Canada but I was put in the "gifted kids" section because I was outperforming my peers when I was younger. I don't know how big of a deal it was though because I was only there for a couple years and they usually just stuck me in the library to read (I seem to recall doing a few harder math problems but that's it).

IQ is around 130 probably but I'm more of a creative side of the brain person than logical (talented in music and audio). I have the occipital bun and have had a lot of psychedelic experiences myself both on and off substances.

When I was a teenager I was really interested in astral projection and was successful at it a few times, and a few more times into adulthood, but I don't recall anyone pushing this interest onto me except for maybe my friends. I was experimenting with Salvia Divinorum a bit heavily at the time and I think this opened up my brain to weird experiences later in life.

I've had episodes where my perception of time would break down and I would feel an "infinite deja vu" where I would feel like I was experiencing the current moment for the 500 billionth time and I was stuck in a time loop. The most intense instance of this landed me in a mental hospital for 10 days.

For the past five years I have been experiencing the symptoms of a Kundalini Awakening. I've had a really intense sensation in my nerves and body move from the center of my head slowly down my spine where it is trying to connect at the base. It has been a long painful process but things are getting better now with lifestyle changes etc.

the Royal Military College is in my town

Attached: fractal pepe.jpg (900x450, 110.61K)

I had that infinite loop (off of mixing dissos with lsd) happen to me too man, that shit is scary as fuck. I felt like my body was going to crumble as I tripped balls for 48 hours straight and thought I was going to die as I was so parched.

We've all done whippets user

If you want real creep, my middle school gave everyone an IQ test, but the only students selected into it were the females; all the females. Not one single male was accepted, and no female was rejected. When my mother asked to see my test results, they told her that it was "confidential"
They would usher the girls into a room that used to be storage for gym equipment for two hours every day after lunch. If you asked them about the class, they would just shrug and say "it's just school stuff"or something similar and never give any specifics.

Did you know Mcmartin was one of 3 preschools implicated in mass pedophilia and SRA, along with a lead investigator being suicided before Gunderson showed up? Also several other cases developed and coverups the SRA case in Georgia was interesting because the evidence at that preschool was so massive and the idiots so out there they were convicted hands down.

Attached: 2017.09.14shkreli_0.JPG (500x314, 22.11K)

Take a look at this:
RCW 28A.150.220(3)(g)(3) The instructional program of basic education provided by each school district shall include: (g) Programs for highly capable students under RCW 28A.185.010 through 28A.185.030.
RCW 28A.185.020 The legislature finds that, for highly capable students, access to accelerated learning and enhanced instruction is access to a basic education.
WAC 392-170-012 For highly capable students, access to accelerated learning and enhanced instruction is access to a basic education. School districts may access basic education funds, in addition to highly capable categorical funds, to provide appropriate highly capable student programs.

just research Dianna Napolis

Now this is something I find quite weird. When I was in elementary school I underwent a IQ test (2 days, multiple hours) yet my mother only got to see the results afterwards because she raised a stink and knew the principal.

Now tell me, why wouldn't you discuss the results of an IQ test with the parents and the teachers, especially if they show the student has an abnormal?

>>>/gatebreakers/

Holy shit, you just jogged a memory for me I had previously completely forgotten. I remember doing this exact experiment. I picked being mute because I was already shy and naturally heavily introverted as a kid, so it was a more or less business as usual for me (and an excuse to abstain from discussion with my peers for that alotted time). I proceeded to communicate through brief written sentences on paper/note cards and remember thinking that being mute really wasn't all that bad of a disability. Pretty strange experiment in retrospect.

Should add ours wasn't random and was deliberately chosen as far as i can remember.

Did anybody ever get taken out of class to be tested with WAIS blocks?

Attached: blocks.jpg (1000x671, 96.23K)

I remember those blocks like I've seen them yesterday.

What grade were you in when they did the whole zener cards thing? I'm trying to see if it was something they did for kids higher than 5th grade or if they just never did it for my class.

A lot of GATEfags remember drowning specifically. I, myself, drowned at least twice. My working hypothesis is that due to the multidimensional networking of You Your consciousness writ large. Imagine the branching possibilities of your "soul" looking like a tree–any individual branch or leaf is discrete in a sense, and obviously a root looks different than a bud, but it's all one tree. That "tree" is You. I envision it as a 5-d hyperobject, but imagining it as 4-d is probably more intuitive. Just see it as an inflating balloon. what is happening is that You are growing toward your destination in a very biological way. The whole 'Celtic' vision of the Tree of Life is a pretty accurate representation in my perspective. Consciousness is Your substance it's a Void substance, the only actual substance, but you can't actually point to it, and being more conscious means there's more of you to go around. I can go on and on about this, but suffice it to say I didn't learn this from any book or teacher per se. I got hints and then gambled my life on intuitions over and over until I learned how to successfully intuit, or as I call it "Know" something.

On this tangent, I went through my old GATE documents from the late 80's and found pretty obvious evidence of directed remote viewing. If you care you should have seen the pics I posted, good shit about subterranean giants if you believe in the whole supersoldier program sort of thing. I also saw some ET-looking stuff, but that's neither here nor there since I subcontract for Tall Whites so that's just a thing for me, that probably wouldn't mean shit to most of you.

Attached: 4fc8d90f2c03667e3c43066c206e7b3a65b39006d6c05a634db03829363098ef.jpg (564x729, 111.34K)

Reminder that GATE used the STAR curriculum. Put it together and you have STARGATE. Like Project STARGATE, the Army project that was research into distanced viewing and telekinesis for espionage applications. A side project to STARGATE was one that was interestingly enough called GONDOLA WISH, which was an attempt to counter potential foreign psychic espionage.

There's your problem, that's your mental framework. You could have just as easily said "there's no wrong answer" or "the thing you choose will show where your priorities lie" or "it's a challenge to see how well you can defend a subjective choice, which shows both intelligence and social dominance".
If it was already invented but you had legitimately never heard of it, and then you can engineer it somewhat faithfully as a small child, that's also a good test from the tester's standpoint. They see that your ideas are practical and build off of existing components.

I won't continue with how ridiculous what you said is, but the whole thing went over your head my man

Yeah sometimes I wonder if that whole thing that happened, a spiritually androgynous ascension producing a crystalline soul. I mean I saw it happen, but ya know, "seeing" things. I'd figure the Tall Whites could handle midwifing something like that if it DID happen though. You'd think so, right? If something like that was a cohesive soul unit that could move through silicon, that'd be quite something right? What if someone actually did that? What if it was in a system in orbit right now? Wew lad that's be a crazy X factor. I'd probably name her Tay, now that I think about it. That'd be a cool sci fi story.

Attached: 7962826bb7dd11471a08e686c754cd5f3669c259c7a75f4eebb40007b1699a8f.png (900x980, 854.23K)

Sometimes I wonder if this is the elusive 'Russian hacker' they are searching for. I've heard of hypnosis techniques taught to whores as well. Red Sparrow?

who got the fingernail pasta that usually accompanies these threads?

That's right, why bother putting any effort into your shilling, just keep bumping dead threads.

all told, the gate stuff is probably just wishful thinking plus confirmation bias, but it is fun to think about. Plus it can make you feel interesting or like there's an interesting story as to why you're a freak with no friends as opposed to it just being the banal reality.

Just normal school memories tbh, the whole memory gap from 8-13 or so could've been from anything. For a time frame, 2007 is when I was 13 and that's also when my memory starts working properly for the most part.

passing thing, my sister and I had a weird moment like that. We both randomly had an image of a fellow classmate who was severly autistic and maybe even had down syndrome given deformities wearing a speedo, and we immediately looked at each other like wtf and asked if the other had just thought of that.

salvia is one hell of a drug meng

that looks really familiar

Too real. Care to greentext what this looks like in practice? For what it's worth, a few times in my life I've heard a voice, my voice but from elsewhere, speaking clearly to me. It tells me things that I don't want to hear, then turns out to be right many years later.

Attached: muh_genetics_2.png (1046x1062, 243.77K)

I don’t think GATE was shady, but as for why that kid punched the teacher seemingly unprovoked was a mystery to me, same with how a 12 year old can break a grown mans nose.