Elon Musk Causes Twitter Meltdown

Meet the new Hitler, Elon Musk.

He tweeted out a completely innocuous response to a twitter user regarding how powerful people control the media, and SJWs and kikes everyone lost their shit thinking he meant the Jews.

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1000560049389907969

Attached: 1527439126508.jpg (640x425 347.81 KB, 46.78K)

This is great.

Attached: 1527362327157.png (783x397 504.27 KB, 40.24K)

OY VEY, DEPLOY THE STRAWMEN.
So much for the legendary jewish IQ.

Attached: risitas2.webm (1280x720, 3.45M)

This is Elon's mother.

What phenotype is she? Very hard to place.
Sloped forehead, ears placed low and slanted. Nose with a bit of a hump and downward slope.
What do you guys think?

Why is Elon doing what he's doing?

Attached: t-maye-musk-it-girl.jpg (1440x960, 263.93K)

Very little surprise there. Musk has always been a egotistical mainiac. He happens more often than others to be 'on the right side' but in the end, he is actively a part of what's wrong in this world and won't change anything for the better. I mean for Marx's sake he made space faring - which could make human life in general tremendously better - about tourism for millionairs.

In some ways he's like Tony Stark. His credo being: "I privatized world peace." If world peace is privatized and an the hand of a single individual who simply has the most effective weapon, it's not world peace, you dumbass… -.-

FSS. I even prefer the charity-drunk brand of billionairs to this self-rightous dick.

Attached: boring.jpg (1000x750, 218.17K)

Why are Jews so reactionary, it's so retarded and it just makes me question how they've made it this far.

Attached: Listen here....png (890x656, 688.5K)

He's right. Those replies are an absolute cesspool of open ashkeNAZIs.

Attached: smug pepe.jpg (800x800, 110.03K)

It's there mental illness fucking them hard.

Trump is a fucking joke why would you fucking follow that orange god?

This is Elon's handler/girlfriend who has been trained in the left hand path.

Why is he with her?
Why is he doing what he's doing?

Who is making these constant threads about him?

Attached: grimes-defends-elon-musk-business-practice-union-tesla.png (1000x726, 858.59K)

Who would have thought that a former plebbit poster child would end up being /ourguy/?
This is a truly great timeline.

It's probably trumpkikes

This is Elon describing the situation he is currently in.

Who was president when SpaceX was being given tons of taxpayer dollars?
Which president met with Musk?
Was he a good or bad person?

I'll be back some other time.

Attached: ITAR.png (692x475, 115.67K)

Whether or not he is directly naming the jew or just global elites is beside the point. The fact this has been liked over 10000 times, retweeted 4000 and the comment section is full of redpills is extremely helpful. Combined with the fact that the media is having a meltdown and turned on him in a second is even more telling. I don't give a shit about Elon Musk or if he meant what this has turned into, but this has either deliberately or inadvertently just red pilled tens of thousands of people.

He didn't even name (((them))), the kikes are so paranoid they did the service for him.

Attached: Goebbels.jpg (790x960, 78.61K)

That's Bezos that wants to focus on that. Musk seems like he just sold a single trip around the moon for a quick buck to help fund his Mars passion project.

If you're rich and non-jewish, eventually you're probably going to learn about the jews.

Attached: exodia the forbidden rabbi.jpg (541x775, 65.24K)

This is how kikery starts you shareblue shill

The Jew cries out as he strikes you.

maybe he just wants to live out his fantasy of having a big tiddy goth gf

That fucker was bald like 20 years ago. Is that a wig? Polite sage for off-topic.

Attached: 1517595760572.png (606x267 23.5 KB, 47.49K)

Funny how they're so obviously projecting.
If you read the convo of his original tweet for context (or just the 1st pic enough) you'll clearly see that he's implying "powerful people" (like him) own the media, so it's hypocritical to criticize him for getting into media business.

He did not say or indicate anything about Jews. Yet here they are, spazzing out about "anti-semitism". Fucking honestly, new age journalism is fucked up. Can't take any criticism because they think they know better than everyone else.

Attached: krunk.jpg (1200x800, 98.33K)

inb4 rape claim

No one cares about you, Q-LARP.

Grimes is disgusting though and she's not even goth.

This has nothing to do with Trump you mental midget. You're obsessed.

How's it feel now that you're in the minority and no kikey god can save you?

Probably a bot

Attached: MuskvsLyingMediakikes.jpg (722x770, 143.91K)

Nice ID

May have been a transplant. It doesn't look like it, than again he's rich so whatever operation he goes through is bound to look good.

Fuck off turk roach, or is this a juden?

Attached: 1499336915188.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

Attached: Hitler rehearsing his public speeches in front of the mirror 3.jpg (1600x1216, 89.16K)

Nice to meet you turkroach

Hair plugs. I remember someone asked him about it and he said he wouldn't do it again. It was very painful but once he started on it it was already too late. Said if he could he would just shave his head and call it a day.

This is classic, the first thing I thought he meant was the permanent-state, and I see anti-kike propaganda all the time. If anyone knew what the government was up to it would be the guy who his getting government subsidies to send our people to FUCKING SPACE.
How long till everything is a fucking 'dog whistle' to these intellectually dishonest fuckwits?

Attached: Disgust.jpg (564x400, 47.36K)

Imagine an idiot savant who was a savant at bullshitting. That's basically jewish IQ. It's a highly evolved facade with nothing special underneath it, which is why everything goes to hell once the kikes seize power and end up in positions of real responsibility where real decisions that don't involve bullshitting have to be made. The only decision they're actually good at is "who do I bullshit, and what do I say?"

Tell me how this has anything to do with Trump.

Also say "daffodils" in your next post to prove you're human.

I don't see any hint of the jew in those posts. He's implying the "powerful people" from the post prior own the press, nowhere did he imply their race. I'm no Elon fan, his company is my competition and going to Mars is stupid, but this shouldn't be an issue.

That nose looks plastic.

imkikey and his cult need to leave

fuck off shill faggot

MOMMY

pepehands.jpg

Bot confirmed.
Really activates the almonds that this is what (((they))) program them to say.

It's their illnesses, they are so paranoid all the time, that even the truth is antisemitic. Fuckin lunatics, all of (((them)))
On that note, I'm glad to see it, because like you said, he didn't indicate he was talking about them at all, since he's such a mogul in the world, it makes sense for him to mention it.

Very original Shekelstien, now fuck.

Attached: 1499312156613.jpg (1200x718, 104.42K)

M O M M Y

Attached: Maye-Musk-Feet-3381083.jpg (2880x3600, 831.19K)

Thats one of the funnest things about redpills. Incontrovertibly, at the end of the lines you must confront the JQ. So its interesting to watch fresh borns work their way through the muck until they arrive at it. How they react from then on tells you what kind of person they really are.

Evil men flee when no man pursues.

why are the white men the morally strong creatures of this universe?

a lot of cucks would just cave to lugenpresse.

Pottery my friends maybe this guy deserves his position.

Hello Grandma, you're looking super hot today~

and no I'm not a fucking elon fan

It's you, isn't it Booleyfag.

Attached: pensive_jericho.PNG (351x398, 255.51K)

Trumpettes these days get worse and worse

imkikey is getting more and more desperate

10 cents per post amiright fellow based goy?

Elf?

sup /wooo/

Attached: act.gif (200x150, 2.05M)

Not a jew. You can tell if someone's Jewish by their lacking philtrum.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x375, 423.48K)

HAIL SPACE MUSSOLINI BRAH

Attached: 1478434337289.jpg (201x199, 11.93K)

And yet he sold his company's stocks to (((George Soros)))

hmm…

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (534x712, 413.43K)

Telsa is a publicly traded company. Soros is free to purchase Tesla shares, just like anyone else.

You will never pass

Attached: YqFsRsM.png (1025x687, 272.03K)

I wonder what Elon did to piss the jews off after collecting all those welfare gibs for so long.

Attached: the jews.webm (480x284, 6.28M)

The stupid goy dared to even entertain the idea that the media is untrustworthy! It is an insult to all of g-d's chosen to do so!
FILTHY FUCKING GOY SHOULDN'T QUESTION THE MEDIA

Attached: badgoy.png (582x245, 13.65K)

I wonder if one day history will look back upon the history of the jewish people and really see just how it really was.

Attached: 155b6e9e4d1b8feb9d8a922281be108394a96c0213a6db775d164a57a2c7b896.jpg (235x325, 37.32K)

Thats what motivates me to continue fighting them.
We need to win this time so that people will remember their crimes.

He lost one of their satelites. I believe it was a joint Faceberg/Israel launch.

Maybe done on purpose.

Either way. Im sure he some some advanced tech already that can change the world and they have just been waiting in the shadows until the time is right to take away hard good intentioned work like his Company. He is being attacked financially, socially, in the media, and will likley fall into thier legal trouble next.

So we've confirmed that this is a bot.
Watch what it says, this is a good opportunity to see what lines the kikes are using to try to disrupt and divide us.

Last chance, f75d78 if you're not a bot say "Chariots" otherwise we will assume you are an (((AI)))

Lmao the jew even uses a jew avatar

Hmmmm

It's worth pointing out that expanding humanity beyond Earth would lead to a radical decentralization of power. Which, in America's case, led to Americans operating very differently from their European cousins.

From what I've heard, communication with rovers on Mars takes upwards of 30 minutes from a decision being made at NASA to execution of those ideas happening on Mars regarding what rocks to have the rover analyze. This is due to speed of light delays.

Imagine those delays happening at a societal level. It would cripple modern-day notions of social control we now experience on Earth between different countries on different continents.

Now imagine those delays happening between settlements on planets in different star systems. It takes at least a year to send a radio message from Earth to our nearest star system, Alpha Centauri.

You could very easily see a new, smart breed of humans operating in other star systems in a radically different way, rejecting what the "old planet, on the old star system" did entirely for something fresh.

How did jews get so salty when he pointed out that powerful people are the ones that own the media and have a fucking agenda to push. Reason modern news is dog shit. Do these idiots think Media companies are own by the workers or some shit?

Sounds like 1776.

FULL LEFTIST SCHIZOPHRENIA

Attached: 1360801988936.png (300x384, 171.87K)

Extremely.

Attached: reason 1776.png (624x701, 69.62K)

I love seeing journalists have meltdowns, they are well aware just how bullshit their medium really is.

Attached: elon_musk.webm (636x360 9.63 MB, 1.15M)

Yep. I have seen this numerous times. Those neurotic rats cannot help it and expose themselves.

they're just on a power trip. I just don't know if they've figured out if things don't quite work the same way when they do it to billionaires.

Its a bot or a shill

Provided they are still around they won't have to look at history only look around. Jew's always gonna Jew.

Attached: 6998fae88652de9148457fab3936fbc27e4e0d6839e10b182dbe74be8e3e4420.png (540x521, 89.87K)

I met a 8/pol/ck on my company and we talked about this. Why do (((real racists))) want to deport hard working esoteric immigrants?

thought philtrum absent was fetal alcohol syndrome?

I wonder about this as well. Most immigrants I have met are very hard working, family oriented, and ultimately socially conservative in many ways.
Is this why the dems have failed to effectively protect them? That instead of being a massive left wing voter bloc, most Hispanics would actually vote on repub lines regarding taxes and abortion.
Did DNC projections show Hispanics as RNC voters in one generation?

w e w

Kill yourself faggot. Your kind will all be purged.

Hispanics are the wild card in American elections, IMO. Socially, they are on the right. The abortion issue alone places them firmly on the right, due to Catholic religious penetration among hispanics. But economically, they are on the left, and they want to rob people to get ahead, like all leftists. Currently, the left benefits from having them and other immigrant groups act as shock troops to counter the right-wing religious right, which, absent any immigration, would quickly out-breed and out-vote the left.

It will, I think, come down to who can sell a more compelling vision to hispanics. Can the right sell a more culturally right-wing traditionalist vision to hispanics and make them vote Republican, or is the left going to bribe them with a program of living the good life by voting Democrat and living off crime and welfare? Time will tell, I guess.

Sounds like BattleTech.

Attached: timberwolf.jpg (1600x1200, 346.65K)

What are esoteric immigrants? Search results took me back to Zig Forums /b/.
Raids, mod overthrow, more raids. I'm a little Zig Forums-ed out.

He has every right to gloat.

The dirty secret about Orion is that it's a heavier, less capable Apollo that isn't actually all that useful for anything. It's too heavy to be useful for LEO missions. It doesn't have enough fuel to be very good at pure Lunar missions. If you're going to build a long term habitat for Mars or the like, then Orion's beefed up living space doesn't add much value and it certainly can't get there on its own in any useful manner.

I think this all goes back to the dumb compromises in the Constellation architecture, gimping Orion and moving a lot of the capability into Altair so that Orion could be launched on the ridiculous Ares I. Since then, NASA's cis-lunar and beyond plans have all been compromises built around the capabilities of Orion (e.g. that's part of the reason why LOP-G, formerly Deep Space Gateway, is being discussed in that weird near rectilinear halo orbit).

It's an even bigger waste than SLS.

The Jew doth protest too much, methinks.

They can be based on social issues, since their brains haven't been marinating in social justice nonsense the way most natives have.

I already addressed how they're on the left economically, which is retarded 3rd-worldism.

I'm just talking about who they're going to point the gun of power at. For now, that's uncertain.