I absolutely love Trump. The man is a fucking mad man and chief of chaos...

I absolutely love Trump. The man is a fucking mad man and chief of chaos. Which makes him perfect in the role of our shit government.

ABSOLUTELY TOP KEK

Attached: USPOLITICSTRUMP.jpeg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpeg (1180x842, 64.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.name/finally-the-us-border-patrol-shoots-vile-wetback-infiltrator-attempting-to-invade-our-home/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's a fucking vagina

He's great fun to watch, but don't trust him too much. He's an old-school New York Democrat at heart (admittedly much better than modern leftist scum) which is basically civnat. Ultimately we can rely only on our volk, and must constantly advance that whenever we can.

Based, this Zig Forums is so much better than it was before!

Filter and report it is, beaner.

notice how Zig Forums has spent the past 24 hours talking about the moderation as opposed to ICE putting beaners in camps. it's almost as if (((somebody))) is trying to distract us.

this is because turkmod is gone

what's he done for us goys in the last 6 months?

Attached: wut (27).jpg (600x900, 79.17K)

deets?

Attached: wut (20).gif (320x287, 2.06M)

WAIT FOR HITLER

He's a stepping stone

Nigger tier mentality.

What I've heard is that the deportation backlog would "take years to clear" because they give every single one of them a "fair trial".

On the bright side, border patrol finally shot one of the dirty spics. Only good news coming from the US I've heard in awhile.

dailystormer.name/finally-the-us-border-patrol-shoots-vile-wetback-infiltrator-attempting-to-invade-our-home/

morelike you have a boomer-tier mentality

Go back to your NatBol agitator honey pot nigger

Leave nigger.

Yes, but also remember that everything is but a stepping stone for the true Aryan. The Aryan eternally struggles to improve his lot and rise to greater heights, to stand taller and shake the higher heavens. There are inevitable plateaus, but one must never stay longer than necessary at them.

he has done alot for jews, what's he done for goys? huh? im being completely serious.

Attached: Trump Wailing Wall.png (1024x659, 1.73M)

I didn't get my hopes up so I am not disappointed. However, more than simply finding Trump satisfactory (certainly compared to his pathetic predecessor), I'm enormously relieved that Hillary Clinton was defeated. Remember that every single damn day for 33-years, from 1980 to 2013, there was either a Clinton or Bush in the White House as POTUS, VP, or SOS. And that unquestionably had to stop.

We need a true Fuhrer. It isn't Trump, who is simply what a normal American president looked like before the country became cancerous with jews.

Trump is weak and will only serve to weaken our interests. Someone like Trump getting power wouldn't have even been fathonable in 2012 but after 8 years of Obama whites wanted change. If we had Clinton as president we could've gotten a revolution instead of a slightly less neo-cony neocon.

I'm not a fan of his and don't trust him because he is a Zionist, but he's the best President the USA has had since 1988. He's fun to watch and in putting him in office people just got a 70 year old Shitposter in Chief. Fucking guy does it for the LUTZ. If he keeps up with the trajectory he is on he will go next the Regan in the Hall of Fame. If we can tilt it to where he makes Spics go back, kills all GIBS to non citizens, builds the wall with the needed mine field and machine gun nests, he needs to come out with an Express Visa so we can air lift the South Africans, what's left of the Zimbabweans, and the future victims of Zaire= then he will be the greatest since Jackson truly time to erect statues of the man.

Agree, Trump is really what a Democrat like Kennedy was like in the 60's, very similar to the CivNat vibe. The fucking GOP is an army of ZOG for the most part, fuckers are like zombies about Israel.

This is a Magapede board now.

Civic nationalism will save us, we just need to mix and there wont be any more racism.

Attached: jkuhyyg.jpg (900x902, 169.89K)

sup fellow megapedos!

Attached: wall (6).jpg (1920x1324, 736.59K)

The USA is SO FAR from a revolution it is like faster than light travel in political terms. People are too fat and lazy, they have it too good on nearly every level>>11632373
Really? You can't be serious CivNat is the death of the white race.

wtf I love the zognald now

Attached: e90e735e068c66158f605748b8a9dcd4b03cfb1e2684ee4f1e01f328729f3f04.jpg (255x255, 26.59K)

I want to fuck those asses, I don't care about esoteric immigration

I think the same applies to everyone on 8/pol/, if we weren't virgins, we would be happy with esoteric immigrants bettering the country. But because the (((kikes))) ruined our sexual market, we MUST try to ruin their markets!!!

There goes your ID.

what has trump done in the last six months besides suck jew cock? im waiting?

Attached: wall (8).jpg (300x282, 17.31K)

Schneiderman's gone for one. Weinstein was arrested in New York. Sex trafficking arrests have gone up and can be expected to go up.

I've said since the election that Trump may not be the President that America wanted, but he's certainly the President that America deserved. With the right unhappy with anything further left than restoration of the 3rd Reich and the left unhappy with the sheer fact that Trump continues to live and breathe, absolutely nobody is satisfied with Trump and that's pretty much what we all deserve due to the fact that we've all been unable to settle our own problems on a local level and expect Big Daddy Government to fight our battles for us. If you're counting on the federal government to do anything but take your money, you're bound to be disappointed. Even my grandpa knew that.

Fucked up Dan Schneider. The investigation into his pedo ass got him fired from Nickolodeon. I'm not saying Trump personally pulled the trigger, but it's pretty strange that Dan's been doing this pedo shit for almost 30 years and only now the Feds are involved. The amount if innocent white kids that kike raped would probably equal Weinstein.

There will be no Kristallnacht. The kikery has to be dismantled piece by piece. Trump has at least got a lot of White people believing in themselves again. Trump has at least managed to get kikes exposing themselves, as with CNN and Hollywood, for example. And withdrawing from jew scams like the (((Paris Agreement on Climate Bullshit))) is highly positive since it has exactly no reason for existing beyond jews leeching $Trillions from White people.

Ideally Trump will stop using euphemisms ("globalists", "elites") and start calling a jew a jew. Until reality is spoken of as reality, this is all just pretend, which makes it easier to undo. Trump has managed to half-wake people. He can't cleanse the nation alone; he needs our help. The more jewcrime that is exposed, the easier Trump's job becomes. And it is not as if there is a plethora of Right candidates in America. He saved us from the nightmare of the Clinton Crime Family Sequel (and the Clintons are far more evil today than when Bill was president, which is really saying something); that, plus if Trump stacks the Supreme Court with conservatives for a generation? Beautiful. Everything else is just icing. Highly welcome and overdue icing, granted. Three or four years ago I wouldn't have dared to even hope for what he's already managed to get done.

That probably explains Miley Cyrus, her tongue and her troop of pedobear dancers.

Lazy shills

ZERO MILES OF WALL BUILT

ZERO

HONEST TALK: I would vote for Trump again if he legalizes esoteric immigrants already on the country

> wanting the FEMA (((wall)))
your nose is showing

fucking (((kikes)))

ICE? more like (((IKE)))

Abso-fucking-lutely! Cartel spics are pretty based tbqhwyf

But let's not talk about pedowood and let me distract you with this red text.

Who cares about pedowood when mexicans are pouring over the border in droves. Both are important, but Trump was elected for a WALL.

ZERO MILES OF WALL BUILT

Why are shills so awfully mentally formed?
(polite sage)

Attached: (you).png (225x225, 40.61K)

Settle down, Trigglypuff.

Do you think walls go up by magic? That he can build like he used to when he was a developer fighting red tape only and not Congress?
Go to your wall thread here and stop derailing.
Shills, both of you. 4-chan tier.

Attached: 35b7e3f90de0dad3518692aa92af75724b3f6527454a8388e7e602a40ab9ef51.jpg (255x170, 12.78K)

Back to /qresearch/ boomer.

ZERO MILES OF WALL BUILT

But Israel is getting their war and F35s

> ZERO MILES OF THE (((FEMA))) (((WALL)))
Hopefully it stays that way

Yes, because in a FEMA situation, it's best to run right into the arms of the Mexican drug cartels. I'm guessing you haven't been here long enough to see some of the choicer gore videos posted.
(polite sage)

- Signed law into effect against devices that increase the fire rate -> this WILL be used to ban semi-automatics in the future
- No Wall, only replacement of old parts inb4 "big beautiful door"
- fake Indian visa reduction that was used only to blackmail India into buying Warplanes from Israel
- The whole Weinstein and Pedowood thing was just theater to get some media favors. The Weinstein arrest is pure show for the mid-terms. Every claim about sex trafficking arrest except this xvnm thing is completely unproven, "sealed indictments" are most likely MS-13 if you look at the states with the most arests
- More funding for Israel
- Blackmail the British royals into accepting the black kike Makle
- Put literal Goldman Sachs Jews into power in Poland
- Sign law to make it easier for Jews to extort Poland

Anyone who doesn't realize that the election was a Mossad operation is retarded!

And you wonder why lolbergs were banned before

Maybe you deserve it.

[brainlet detected]

((( )))
How much is (((IKE))) paying you shills?

Attached: go back to your goy pen.jpg (2480x3220 37.18 KB, 385.72K)

Very lazy Zig Forums

((( )))
stop projecting, (((Zig Forums)))

hnnn… nnnnggggh…

nnnnNNNGGGGGHHH—

PLOP! TTTHRRRPRPRPPHPHPRRRRRBRBRRRRRRRFFFFFTTTTT!!!

FFFRRRRFRFRPPFHFHFFHFFRRRburrblrburbrlebeuburbrrrburrbuebelerburble

BRFFTTTTT

PHHRHTTT- PFFPFFFF-BUBRBURLBURBLEBURBLRBUEBLUBLLBUUBRBRRrbrburblrbfffbffrffff

ppfftt… brrghgrrFFFBBHHBFHRRRRTTTT

FFFFF- GURGLGRUURbuburubruburblebubrbur-PLOP-PLOP-PLOP-PLOP… PLOP…

nngghhhhh… ngAAahh!!!…

nnhhHNNGGGHH- THTHHRRPRPTPHHHFFTTTgurgurburubrburburblebublburbububr- plip- plip drip… drip..

huh… Yaagh! jesus… nggggh…

NGGUUUHH!! FRRFRRRRPPPHHTTTTT… hngh… PLOP! SPLASH!

hhh…. hhh….

hhhuuuhhh… fuck….

ugh…

Attached: Bypass.png (768x1024 177 B, 61.47K)

Congrats, you love a zionist piece of shit.

Attached: TrumpFanOfIsrael.jpg (850x400, 56.8K)

Shills running wild now

I love the logic of cranking the steering wheel one direction and then correcting it by cranking the steering wheel in the opposite direction