Are mormons jews?

trying to figure out if i should become a mormon or not

Attached: 0517-maffly-kipp_mormon-missionaries-550x358.jpg (550x358, 63.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism_and_Mormonism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking Space Jews

They get a ton of housewife pussy when on patrol.

Nah

I bet some cuckstain would argue that white mormons are the real jews and that kikes are just pretending

You'll fit right in, faggot

Attached: Glenn Beck no nuts.png (440x586, 331.68K)

Friendly reminder that Joseph Smith was sodomite pedophile whose entire praxis was built on subverting Christianity to satiate his own desires.

One of his top advisers was a kike. I believe he also taught him hebrew.

The only god is our blood user.

Don't surrender your autonomy and free thought.

Every Abrahamic religion and their offshoots are either Jews, their lackeys or their slaves in modern days. Get rid of the cancer altogether. Monotheism was a mistake.

pick one

It's funny how all monotheism is actually polytheistic and all polytheism is actually monotheistic.

Ditch religion altogether

Mormons are NSA. So if you want to go NSA, then go Mormon. They also like video games.

Sure then my fellow (((user)))

Attached: 1096765607.jpg (545x404 108.48 KB, 96.54K)

Stella cured cancer with a flower

No, they're not jews, but neither are they Christians.

I love when Christians attribute their ideology as being the ideal of NS Germany. They used Christianity as a tool while Himmler was high ranked and would be considered as a Satanist from the Christian viewpoint.

did everyone miss the thread about how they no longer are associated with the boy scouts? mormons hate gays and love virtuous behaviours

This is true. And to be fair, they do encourage good values and a sense of community.

Most Christianity is satanic. In any case, atheism is a method the current system uses to take away your sovereignty of mind.

Try polytheism. More gods less waiting.

Gods are standing by, waiting for your prayers.. some have not been evoked in centuries!

They say they are. Good enough for me.

It's basically Henotheism or Monolarty. Depending on how they view shit like the infinite regress of gods and such.

Attached: 4c923bc8-722e-46f3-8b79-ec96584e561a.png (715x558, 947.83K)

It's always quaint to see one religious zealot bash ones from a different group. He does realize he believes a Jew parted the sea with a stick (which could also turn into a snek) right?

So whats the consensus here? honestly i was just asking since it seems like it actively discourages degeneracy, and still holds some values unlike the modern catholic church

Are kike demon worshiping pedo space jews, jews?
I will have to do some research and get back to you on that one.

off-topic, please stop.

what do you need to know?
understanding mormonism
they claim they are the church of jesus christ and practice the restored gospel of jesus christ
they believe certain covenants were made by abraham and fulfilled and continued with jesus christ. joseph smith brought those back and making these covenants in the church will allow salvation through christ
these covenants make them into the seed of abraham and it adopts them into the house of israel. they arent jews but think of themselves as the lost tribes of israel and are building zion
though they still like to suck israels cock.
they believe in the godhead but have a somewhat different viewpoint on it. God jesus and the holy spirit still make up the godhead but are viewed as distinct beings. god and jesus also having bodies sort of like human but just better and more godly. jesus is the son of god. God is the father and ruler of the universe the spirit is sent by god to testify of truth.
the whole become like god thing is simply that they believe godlike attributes can be attained by following jesus christ. if you are acting christlike, you are godlike or as god because christ is the example of god on the earth
they wear the magic underwear as a symbol of the aforementioned covenant stuff.
they believe prophets still exist and that god still does visions and other things for these prophets. the prophets lead the church supposedly being directed by god

alright that sounds kinda gay

In what way?

A religion isn't a fucking pair of pants, you don't just try a bunch on and pick your favorite. Religions and the authority of the church are what hold societies and cultures together and keep them cohesive. To that end, you should follow the religion to which you have the most family or cultural ties; picking a religion for arbitrary reasons, or LARPing as a pagan, only serves to undermine the cultural cohesion that a church maintains. Diaspora kikes aren't a bad example of this: despite getting booted out of hundreds of countries and not having a state of their own for most of their existence, they still have a comparatively strong culture and sense of identity. TL;DR pick a religion with family ties instead of by LARP so you can better maintain an ethnostate.

How about personally analyzing religions and deciding for yourself whether they're worth becoming a part of?

not larping. Raised catholic and I dont like the church's leadership. Seems super useless and is contributing to it's demise. And i personally think the mormon church is doing the opposite of that.

If truth as a functional part of your daily life is irrelevant to you, then go for it.

What do you consider "truth?"

Well, let's keep it simple: anything I can prove empirically. If empirical evidence contradicts your narrative, and you spend money to acquire that contradictory evidence to suppress it, you clearly do not advocate truth in all aspects of life. Just go dig through church history for a few hours, using a variety of sources, and if you are not turned off then go for it.

Mormons genuinely teach and believe they are descendant from a super secret tribe of Israelites, the Moroni got whatever they are called . Former mormon
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism_and_Mormonism

T. Former mormon
sage for double post and faggotry

I recently attended a presentation about false gospels and cults, during which the actual book of mormon was read and quoted, and can say with 100% certainty that every batshit insane thing you've ever heard about them is true.

Currently Working with some morons to see if they are the right fit. Are they jews? well yes apprently some fuck from jesuelm is key to mormonism and is the god father to all of mormons. The golden tablets show his genology to the jews. Culturally are they like jews? idk other than the 10% income to the chruch. No. They are basically christian like without the poz. Pure and traditional. And I have never seen a racially jew as a mormon. They are ussually white af european.

Now the biggest thing you need to ask or find out is if they are like christ fags who bow before jews. TBH I dont think they are. Sure they share the same ryhme as christ fags do about the jews and da bible chosen ones. But I think they lean towards jesus hate for the jews without coming right out with it.

Attached: 0358ee94999890287bc68664b00abecafef10b0d7892fb5046c13c76d01bdbd0.jpg (480x720, 62.62K)

This video is like 80% bullshit.

No.

Then why are you posting a video that isn't? Plenty of shit in Mormonism to poke fun at, why use this video that is at best a bunch of half-truths?

Attached: abinadipriests.jpg (2200x1560 126.61 KB, 1.11M)

Shit. I like that there phrase.

One thing I will add. Women in the mormon chruch are Legit. Honestly I feel like I will become a mormon for the women. Idm telling people what they want to hear. And I do this in such a way that I dont really feel bad.

Honestly the majority of the crap they say can be redefined into real world meanings. For instance when I hear my mormon scouters talk about embracing and calling to god as the only way to find moral and direction. Its a bit lel? But I internalize/rationalize it as embrace your integrity (higher being/Social & Personal exspectations) and call upon yourself to better yourself to those standards.

Most of Religion speak is tangable at some level just with some different words. The rest is psychological guidence. And honestly even if you can manuver the traps. Look at how those religious people live. Look at how you will live otherwise. Be honest. Do you have anything to lose?

Attached: 1518552198796.jpg (1000x666, 135.12K)

You forgot about the native american shit
They think Jesus went to north america LMFAO

It's a purely (native) american religion larping as Christianity

But hey where else are you going to get homely virgins ready to be housewives?

They are spiritual jews.

I'm going to worship Sonic the Hedgehog and Super Mario.