THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING JEWISH

You guys seriously need to get over it. There is nothing wrong with being jewish nor is there anything wrong with the jews.
That's what successful races do. Get over it. You're the problem.

Attached: frog pepe the future is now.gif (460x470, 2.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JEyNNCn9Z5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I slightly disagree. There is SOMETHING about being Jewish. They fuck up the retarded goyim with their high inteligence. Most of the low iq stormfags are easily controlled by them. We need a legit discussion from a Jew insider tbh

And this is entirely politics since race and politics are intertwined as you guys are so fond of pointing out.

Certainly. Nothing wrong though.

Illusion of control. Jew success relies 100% on gullible goys to do their work for them.

WELCOME TO 4CHAN

There is literally nothing wrong with being any race, only fucking retards care about race.

The only thing wrong with jews is that they're still alive.

Attached: images.jpeg (195x259, 9.36K)

109 countries can't be wrong

they are all literally hitler

Attached: 1525187005216.jpg (924x10000, 2.05M)

So why come here if it’s just 4cuck?

It's true freedom now. This is nice. I like it.

You 'control everything' by subverting and corrupting all that is moral and just in the world.

The Holocaust never happened, but it will.

But what if I have a foreskin, user?

quick, post brownpills

That's another shoah, my friend.

Is there something wrong on simply being a jew ? No, that is an old argument, one that observation will debunk. The biggest problem is your culture, solely based upon jewish religion, jewish rites and a decent portion of jewish elite love for the occult. Every disaster and war in recent recorded history has jewish money and interest onto it's shadow, every time a culture suddenly degrades, jewish intellectuals are to be found on it's midst. I can go on for an hour.

But the biggest crime of your " race " is supporting communism on nations you shouldn't even have an opinion on. Also, your race has high VERBAL IQ. Literal bullshiters. I bear no hatred to every jew alive, but by the gods if I don't have almost every single one I had business with, on media, intellectuals and financial fields and always posing as white. Jews are not white, never will be white.

WEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW

I don't particularly care about or for Jews. I'd be perfectly satisfied if you were all in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem or any other Israeli city, and Nettanwhatever refused to issue passports to leave.

And there's nothing wrong with that, either.

The LARPing Nazi mods here were just like Jews ironically enough. Western civilization would be nothing without freedom of speech.

Do I even need to say it?

Control everything is bit a misnomer, you actually just practice:
You have a very deeply ingrained cultural toxicity that lends itself to the afformentioned destructive behavior.
Every jewish person is always looking for social leverage over everyone around them using the following tools:
Your culture is centered entirely around waggling your finger at everyone, the little gravy train of guilt is coming to a very abrupt end.

That's just how you play the game sometimes. You guys just sound butthurt.

There's nothing wrong with a venomous snake.

There's also nothing wrong with killing it before it bites you.

Jews have shown us that their way is to dominate by deception, assassinations and thievery while embroiling the masses in all sorts of decadence and degeneracy - really anything to distract from learning the truth.

If nature gave birth to humanity, then it's natural to have morality, empathy, and ethical dealings with society.

Jewish enclaves cannot thrive without parasitizing their host communities.
They gain people's trust, ascend to positions of power then betray those that trusted them. Their positions of power and nepotism gets them the ability to rape, kidnap, molest children, change laws to serve them, start wars, control the public via ownership of the media, etc. There's no end to their absolute disgusting ways in achieving what they have.

So if there's nothing wrong with that, then there's nothing wrong with killing every last one of them.

I really don't think they're human and there's nothing wrong with thinking that.

Yeah, except if its against you, then you scream bloody murder from the rooftops.
If you are so adamant that you are in the right, go out and be open with every gentile you see. I mean it. Do it.

The real problem with being a Jew OP is there's no way to hide your filthy kike hooknose when we start gunning you vermin down.

You're all filthy animals tbh

Explain. Why am I the reason the world sucks? What did I do to you and your people?

Called protecting your own interests.

Must suck that you can't ban me anymore. Ha ha.

I remember when these threads were deleted but now cuckchan 2.0 is (((better)))

Is that what the Kikes told you? Lol.

No way dude it's better to let them expose themselves if they really are kikes. Believe me

I can guarantee you'll be the one hurting on DoTR kike-kun :^)

Expose ourselves to people who already hate us? Wew. And even if you show someone else this, how does one know you aren't lying? You hate us so much. Lel, this is why we always win.

This takes me back to how Zig Forums used to be. But let's be honest, there won't any dotr. It sure won't be managed here. You lost here and you will lose every where else too. As the old meme goes, you don't own nothing.

Listen to the wise Rabbi.

Maybe I can't ban you but at least my family won't look like this

Attached: HURRRRDURRRR.jpg (1442x735, 346.06K)

Wew.

Disappointed in any Zig Forumsack who falls for this bait.
Also why the fuck is our sage no longer newfag proof?

You guys seriously need to get over it. There is nothing wrong with being a tape worm nor is there anything wrong with the paricites.

That's what successful species do. Get over it. You're the problem

Attached: 028f0df8e39065774bc9787c2a1f9e0abea821ff0dc50bbaa519d3fe2b188bf9.jpg (480x286, 29.38K)

This is not bait. This is discourse.

You know I actually thought taking out that turkroach was a good idea. I still hate him for the fucking word filters and thinking Trump is /ourguy/ but now that this is a global board it seems to be dominated by even more cuckchanners.

It'll be a rough week, but they'll get bored soon enough.

The goyim are waking up, merchant. If you weren't absolutely terrified, you wouldn't be shitposting here on a mongolian basketweaving bulletin board.

Thank you based new mods and ownership. You guys totally aren't jewish

Suckstart a shotgun, Chaim.

Attached: whirlygig.mp4 (240x240, 165.61K)

Attached: t800s.gif (500x227, 800.86K)

Attached: Ignatiev.png (2480x3508 144.72 KB, 251.58K)

Die in a fire kikes

Attached: bbc_news_article_baruch_goldstein.jpg (500x413 160.52 KB, 69K)

Nothing except for them breathing.

Concern troll. Yawn.

There's is literally nothing wrong with starting a thread with a lie everyone born before tomorrow knows is a lie.

Attached: jidforg.jpg (598x398 10.09 KB, 66.9K)

There's literally nothing right with being jewish, either.

jews = mutant parasite race.

Attached: lol3.jpg (631x2798 161.5 KB, 1.2M)

Everybody on Earth throughout history has developed a hatred of jews for no reason at all… just an inexplicable coincidence.

Here's this for the lulz

Rabbi explains the Importance of sucking Blood from circumcised Penis

Attached: lol2.jpg (336x557 34.52 KB, 42.16K)

they take weakness to a whole new level.

all perceived power is the power of others reflected at them
sadly, humans have a weak spot for the downtrodden and the meek and jews are the ultimate meek.

Feminism is the attempt the make western women more like jewish women, who totally dominate their men, who are the weakest and most cowardly creatures to ever walk this planet.

Attached: old_jewish_trick.mp4 (420x603 310.18 KB, 28.39K)

Except they are only part human. Jews are Homo Neanderthal + Homo Erectus + Homo sapiens hybrids.
nocturnal beasts

Attached: jew man.jpg (288x288 182.26 KB, 10.83K)

You heard him guys. The devil doesn't exist. :^)

Crack the Talmud open, pal. There is something wrong with being Jewish.

wow, i really hadnt thought about it like that before. i guess jews really are cool guys. i sure don't want to genocide them anymore cuz theyre just SO COOL. come to think of it, im totally fine with jews leeching off of white people for a thousand plus years. clearly theyre so cool that our ancestors wanted them around, as integrated members of european society.

Serious response: Jews really arn't a Race but normatic mutts. Do they have Racial and cultural tendencies? Sure. So here we go. Basically Jews shining cultural or racial spot light is usury and all applications of usury. I dont believe IQ is everything I believe that each race is smarter and more apt than others at certain things.

Jews litterally are the best at lying, swindling etc. None of these aspects are good no matter their IQ. They are a highly advanced parasite that needs other things to live off. Take your pride how ever you want, but in the end a high iq worm eating off others shit isn't all that impressive. So Europe is diverse, but in the end we carry the traits of invention, war tactics, creation.. etc. These are very amazing traits.
So No I wont be signing up for jewish supremecy. Never vote for a shitworm no matter how smart. I like to invest into something that will land itself into space one day. Jews wont do that… well not alone. And its best that we weed such genetics of usury out of the human race if wer are to see such a future. Now are all jews like this? nope. Anyone can be jewish. and probably the vast majority of jews are largely european in back ground… well that wasn't involved with the history of jewish. So your example means nothing. You dont have a good controled experiment when looking at "That's what successful races do." Implying mutts do things better.

Attached: 1527201065169.jpg (1242x1536, 439.7K)

A successful and supreme race wouldn't need other races to live. Just remember who needs who? I know this is a bait thread and I should of saged but oh well.

Absolutely nothing wrong with disgusting hook-nosed shekelgoblins.

Wew.

Only Jews (and trannies for that matter, and furries…) could have the gall to constantly piss everyone around them off and then complain about being treated like shit. When the entire world hates you, maybe the problem lies with you and not the rest of the world.

Go bait retards on cuckchan, you'll have more (you)s

Jews are Neanderthal hybrids.
Pure Neanderthal man had have goat like penis without prepuce/foreskin. When hybridization with Homo Sapiens occur, foreskin started to develop. So they began to chop it off.
Circumcision is marking to the Neanderthal species.
Semites are 20%, up to 40% Neanderthal hybrids.

Attached: Neanderthal man 2.jpg (471x667, 143.09K)

It's you or me, Moishe. I choose me.

Attached: Seiba™ (535).jpg (3500x2500, 1.78M)

The only good jew is a dead one.

KIKE THREAD
KIKE THREAD
KIKE THREAD
KIKE THREAD
KIKE THREAD
KIKE THREAD
KIKE THREAD
KIKE THREAD

Attached: kike thread.gif (258x354, 41.95K)

A successful thief is still a thief.

Attached: israel flag.png (640x400, 133.84K)

Source or it's bullshit.

Your Tikkun Olam is doomed to fail. It always does, yet you keep trying over and over. You're stuck down here until you accept Jesus, you stubborn Jew.

as you wish

Attached: jew dick.jpg (426x639, 53.38K)

Pathetic. You're not fooling anyone, schizo.
heh

This tbh.
😂 Get Gud faggots.

>>>/auschwitz/

Heh. JIDF awakened.

Attached: neanderthal Judea 3.GIF (678x356 21.81 KB, 66.03K)

😡

Sure, just don't be surprised if people call you and your strategy out. Manipulation only works as long as people are unaware of it. If you can't alter your strategy after being exposed then tough titty.

Attached: 1526191061192.png (368x425, 248.65K)

Cool, so you agree people should start calling you out? I mean these are your words. I mean when we call you out you scream bloody murder, you are here right now trying to get us to accept that jewish people are going to be subversive and fuck people over, yet scream antisemitism if we do. Understand? Of course you don't.

Way to bump a shill thread.

fucking kill urself

heavy-crime baiting thread
Baiting us to post terrorist acts/threats through their honeypot-vpn which many of you use, so that their pets can crack us down.

All the butthurt from stormfags and wannabes in this thread is fucking glorious.

Yawn. That's the best you can do?

sage

Attached: kefka laughs at more dead kikes.gif (923x615, 194.31K)

By the way OP, an increasing number of Americans disagree with you, and that number is only going up. Who do you even have left, about half of the evangelicals?

Attached: le rotisserie merchant.gif (397x594 464.41 KB, 301.98K)

Reported for defending jews

i would advise renouncing racism no matter what. even if whites would account for 75% of the population for the next 400 years…it's wrong. people of different races are no different than each other…certain physical traits have nothing to do with anything apart from external appearance. humans are humans are humans…it's time we all understood that.

Reported

The racists, extremists and otherwise bigots are double damaging America.

There's the damage directly from being a bigot.

Then there's the damage in that they have entirely ruined the immigration conversation. Now you're either a massive bigot or an open borders moron. There's nothing else that will be accepted. So fuck all you bigots for ruining the chance at intelligent immigration conversation with reasonable standards and regulations instead of "muh brown skin stay out."

And fuck you again for tarnishing any usefulness that nationalism once had. It's another subject where instead of talking about maintaining/creating the intelligent principles of a successful nation like education and skilled workers, you are screeching about race, religion, muh flag, muh mexicans and other garbage. So fuck you for that and tearing America down to a shithole.

We want no inmigration

White America still has the most voters. Republicans know this. They also know that this will not last forever. This fear of losing "POWER" is what is galvanizing and motivating the Republican Party power brokers NOT what most Americans really want. So they message fear and anger to manipulate these people and taped into a latent desire for authoritarianism. And notice how their party leaders messaged some of their reluctant colleagues in the House and Senate to ram through their tax scam by telling them things like "We must get a win or the American People will see us as losers" and "We must do it now, and do it fast, because we won't get this chance again." Not on merits but Fear.
When you come right down to it Republicans are the Party of Fear.

How is being paranoid, lying, controlling everything they didn't even create themselves and destroying it while crying antisemitism when someone notices it successful? How is it successful to pretend to be a people which you are not, even stealing traditions and cultural things that not even belong to you, unable to create anything for yourself except more lies. How is being an ugly race that looks and acts unnatural successful?

There are only 4 jews through out history that deserve some respect, but their own people don't see them as one of their own because those 4 jews told the truth, truth being to most offensive thing towards a jew.

KOSHER MEAT IS INHUMANE AND JEWS ENJOY THE SUFFERING KOSHER MEAT IS INHUMANE AND JEWS ENJOY THE SUFFERING KOSHER MEAT IS INHUMANE AND JEWS ENJOY THE SUFFERING KOSHER MEAT IS INHUMANE AND JEWS ENJOY THE SUFFERING KOSHER MEAT IS INHUMANE AND JEWS ENJOY THE SUFFERING KOSHER MEAT IS INHUMANE AND JEWS ENJOY THE SUFFERING KOSHER MEAT IS INHUMANE AND JEWS ENJOY THE SUFFERING KOSHER MEAT IS INHUMANE AND JEWS ENJOY THE SUFFERING KOSHER MEAT IS INHUMANE AND JEWS ENJOY THE SUFFERING KOSHER MEAT IS INHUMANE AND JEWS ENJOY THE SUFFERING KOSHER MEAT IS INHUMANE AND JEWS ENJOY THE SUFFERING KOSHER MEAT IS INHUMANE AND JEWS ENJOY THE SUFFERING KOSHER MEAT IS INHUMANE AND JEWS ENJOY THE SUFFERING KOSHER MEAT IS INHUMANE AND JEWS ENJOY THE SUFFERING KOSHER MEAT IS INHUMANE AND JEWS ENJOY THE SUFFERING KOSHER MEAT IS INHUMANE AND JEWS ENJOY THE SUFFERING KOSHER MEAT IS INHUMANE AND JEWS ENJOY THE SUFFERING KOSHER MEAT IS INHUMANE AND JEWS ENJOY THE SUFFERING KOSHER MEAT IS INHUMANE AND JEWS ENJOY THE SUFFERING KOSHER MEAT IS INHUMANE AND JEWS ENJOY THE SUFFERING KOSHER MEAT IS INHUMANE AND JEWS ENJOY THE SUFFERING

JEWS RITUALLY SACRIFICE CHILDREN IN OCCULT SATANIC CEREMONIES JEWS RITUALLY SACRIFICE CHILDREN IN OCCULT SATANIC CEREMONIES JEWS RITUALLY SACRIFICE CHILDREN IN OCCULT SATANIC CEREMONIES JEWS RITUALLY SACRIFICE CHILDREN IN OCCULT SATANIC CEREMONIES JEWS RITUALLY SACRIFICE CHILDREN IN OCCULT SATANIC CEREMONIES JEWS RITUALLY SACRIFICE CHILDREN IN OCCULT SATANIC CEREMONIES JEWS RITUALLY SACRIFICE CHILDREN IN OCCULT SATANIC CEREMONIES JEWS RITUALLY SACRIFICE CHILDREN IN OCCULT SATANIC CEREMONIES JEWS RITUALLY SACRIFICE CHILDREN IN OCCULT SATANIC CEREMONIES JEWS RITUALLY SACRIFICE CHILDREN IN OCCULT SATANIC CEREMONIES JEWS RITUALLY SACRIFICE CHILDREN IN OCCULT SATANIC CEREMONIES JEWS RITUALLY SACRIFICE CHILDREN IN OCCULT SATANIC CEREMONIES JEWS RITUALLY SACRIFICE CHILDREN IN OCCULT SATANIC CEREMONIES JEWS RITUALLY SACRIFICE CHILDREN IN OCCULT SATANIC CEREMONIES JEWS RITUALLY SACRIFICE CHILDREN IN OCCULT SATANIC CEREMONIES JEWS RITUALLY SACRIFICE CHILDREN IN OCCULT SATANIC CEREMONIES JEWS RITUALLY SACRIFICE CHILDREN IN OCCULT SATANIC CEREMONIES JEWS RITUALLY SACRIFICE CHILDREN IN OCCULT SATANIC CEREMONIES JEWS RITUALLY SACRIFICE CHILDREN IN OCCULT SATANIC CEREMONIES JEWS RITUALLY SACRIFICE CHILDREN IN OCCULT SATANIC CEREMONIES JEWS RITUALLY SACRIFICE CHILDREN IN OCCULT SATANIC CEREMONIES JEWS RITUALLY SACRIFICE CHILDREN IN OCCULT SATANIC CEREMONIES JEWS RITUALLY SACRIFICE CHILDREN IN OCCULT SATANIC CEREMONIES JEWS RITUALLY SACRIFICE CHILDREN IN OCCULT SATANIC CEREMONIES JEWS RITUALLY SACRIFICE CHILDREN IN OCCULT SATANIC CEREMONIES JEWS RITUALLY SACRIFICE CHILDREN IN OCCULT SATANIC CEREMONIES JEWS RITUALLY SACRIFICE CHILDREN IN OCCULT SATANIC CEREMONIES

Racism isn't "i think I am better than you because of my race" it's simply understanding that races are different. Video related youtube.com/watch?v=JEyNNCn9Z5M

JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN JEWS CENSOR RESEARCH PROVING MALE GENITAL MUTILATION LEADS TO LIFELONG PHYSICAL ALTERATIONS TO THE BRAIN

JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE JEWS HIDE CRIMES AGAINST GERMANS AND EUROPEANS AND EVEN TRY TO DENY GERMANS AND EUROPEANS ARE WHITE