Q user: Legit or Psyop?

A Thread for the Discussion and Debate of the Q user Phenomenon

Why This Thread Exists

Now that we can finally openly talk about things that lie outside of the narrow scope of what the previous moderation deemed acceptable, I wanted to make a thread where Anons could feel free to discuss/debate the Q user movement and anything related to it. For some reason the old moderators, the ones that did everything in their power to ruin this place, bumplocked or pruned every single thread on this topic.

I'm particularly interested in having a critical discussion with Anons about whether Q user is legit or not, whether he/it is actually connected to Trump or not, and about the ideas he is trying to spread and what the implications of the answers to these questions might be. I haven't been able to look at a Youtube or Twitter comment section lately without seeing mention of 'Q' so I think it is wise to try and get to the bottom of this. If there is even a tiny chance that Q user is legitimate, then it has the potential to be the biggest political happening that the world has ever seen, which is something that we should be allowed to discuss here.

What exactly is Q user?

Q is a person or group who first made an appearance on cuckchan towards the end of last year claiming to be an insider working with Trump (and sometimes claiming to be Trump himself) who drops various hints about things that are supposedly going on in the US government and around the world that sometimes do and do not come true. He/It has since left cuckchan and now posts on a board here on Zig Forums. Due to the nature of the postings and some of the coincidences that can be found in them, this group has gained quite a large following. I'll post some of the 'coincidences' in this thread.

What I find interesting is that the people that follow Q user, which seems to trend more towards being normalfags than Anons, all freely discuss topics such as Pizzagate, Luciferianism, the Israel Lobby, etc without issue. Why would a shill/larp aware the public on these topics?

More can be found in these places:
>>>/qresearch/ (This board currently has more traffic than Zig Forums according to a screencap posted by CM)
qanon.pub/ (archive of all posts made by Q user)

But Q user is Fake/Gay/Larp/Psyop/Shill/AI/Mossad/CIA/Kushnerbot/Etc

That's what we're here to figure out. If you've got a solid argument for either side of the debate, feel free to present it.
But beware of anyone who wants to silence you or make your mind up for you. All I want is a discussion on the topic and the freedom to share ideas related to this whole thing and what it might be.

Shills/Bots Will Be All Over This Thread

I've been around enough of these types of threads on other platforms to notice a pattern. Shills will attack using a script that goes something like this:
Etc.

I've never seen a topic get shilled so hard before, get slid so hard before, and get censored so hard before by places that say that they are pro free speech.
Why is this topic so hated on and so censored? What harm can come from discussion of an idea related to politics on Zig Forums of all places?

Attached: Qanon.jpg (1024x1024, 76.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=6eKhTUU35X4
archive.fo/Zzaz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obviously LARP, OP.

As promised, I will dump some of the 'coincidences' that led Q to gain such a huge following. These are for the consideration of all Anons.

This first one is an infograph that alleges to show that Q and Trump were on the same plane, AF1, during Trump's first trip to Asia for APEC. It uses HWNDU style flight tracking to try and tie photos and posts together.

This is probably one of the shills or bots that I warned about. Beware of posts like this that add nothing of value to the thread as you read.

Attached: BypassSpurdo.jpeg (1559x5517 936 B, 3.04M)

It's a MAGA-themed David Wilcock knockoff, if it isn't Wilcock himself.

Watch this (already embedded) and tell me it isn't just like the Q LARP. Wilcock even brings up the same Titanic disinfo.
hooktube.com/watch?v=6eKhTUU35X4

There's nothing to "figure out". If it isn't obvious to you, there's something wrong with you. When conmen like Wilock, Fulford, etc. pushed the same line, nobody bought it, but the "truth movement" has been dumbed down greatly since then.

This photo was taken from the official Donald Trump twitter account. It is another 'coincidence'.
Of note is the 'DOITQ' (do it, Q) in the filename, and the shape made by the hands of all people in the photo.

Attached: DOITQ2.jpg (1024x644 101.27 KB, 85.53K)

Mossad Psy op.

Attached: larpkikes.png (911x1183 1.07 MB, 882.49K)

This 'coincidence' is supposed to show a time when Trump directly communicated with Zig Forums through Q. A user on the Q boards requested that Trump use the phrase "tippy top" during one of his speeches, and he did.
The third image shows a time previously when he used a very similar method of communication on cuckchan.

Attached: previouscomms.png (2500x1308 128.04 KB, 282.52K)

Qanon is so obviously psyop, it just reeks of it.

These photos show Trump associating himself with the number 17, which is supposed to be a representation of the letter Q.

A=1
B=2
C=3
Q=17
etc.

Trump is a smart enough man to know what he is doing. Why take these photos, and why the number 17?

Attached: DcIh31tVMAAA7w7.jpg (780x520 178.56 KB, 125.44K)

For that to be intentional, twatter would have had to manually assign that filename.
is Jack Dorsey part of the "Storm" too?

Or, you know, the year 2017.

Checked
I think q is Julian A

D5

This is the last set of 'coincidences' that I will post as I feel that I have posted enough to show why Q has gained a following.
These photos were taken when Trump met the recovered hostages from North Korea. There is supposedly a direct connection between the numbers on the fire engine and Q. Supposedly fire engines aren't normally named in this way.

Already the attacks have started.
Any real anons that come through this thread, ask yourself why this topic is so hated?
Why aren't we even allowed to discuss this in a level-headed manner without being immediately shut down?

Attached: Q742.jpg (1024x576 183.58 KB, 50.65K)

Attached: Q2.png (642x1039 3.42 MB, 331.49K)

All subcultures will have shekel monsters attach themselves for (((fun))) and profit. It proves nothing in and of itself.

Attached: say-the-words.jpg (1684x1609 147.67 KB, 956.57K)

One last thing, for those with very long attention spans, here is a video introduction to Q. One hour long.

There is an entire board dedicated to Q-Larp, please post there.

Q predicted a happening on the 23rd. IT WAS supposed to be a mossad false flag but it got shut down because Anons connnected the dots and raised awareness about it,. Q is Mossad

because it's a psyop, and qanon is a trolling kike.

True
Corsi is a fuckin rat along with filter merchant and crew

Something about all this smells odd.

Its cute seeing these boomers go through the tutorial level so many years after everyone else.

Are you gathering feedback for your whether your disinfo campaign worked? (Whichever side you think I'm referring to.)

Zig Forums was a honeypot. I'm not sure Zig Forums isn't either and the mod change was just theatrics.

Maybe I will keep you guessing.

Sounds like you already made up your mind, cunt. Daily reminder that anyone stupid enough to fall for debunked predictions and gypsy tricks should kill themselves. Remember how Q predicted martial law last year? The arrests of many members of congress? What happened?

Attached: 1446655549645.png (434x310, 209.51K)

Attached: wikileaks q larp.png (590x385, 46.68K)

He's Vanunu II Electric Boogaloo? Wew

Indeed
Psyops within disinfo and such
So much pee pee poo poo pissssssssssss and shit

Qanon, to my knowledge, never said anything blatant about whats going to happen; please prove me wrong if I am wrong about that
that means that its easy for him to take credit for what happens in the world
if you're cryptic enough to disguise your information as questions in such a manner that it could easily be misconstrued to mean something that it doesn't, then it means that the actual meaning could widely vary
a few days ago, someone claiming to the qanon posted on 8/pol/, telling people to vote democrat in the upcoming midterms

I believe that Qanon is a psy-op

Attached: 1508000980959.png (881x1065, 1.11M)

Psyop, more specifically fuel for pic related

Attached: redblueff.png (400x800, 53.5K)

To me Q user is either someone looking for attention or is a psyop in some form or fashion. He makes cryptic predictions and when events happen the human mind find a way to make the event fit the prediction. He's basically a modern Nostradamus. If he really is privy to such information as he would have us believe, then he should make them simpler so that there can be no doubt or denial as to whether or not it's true or he's spouting off nonsense

TO ALL NON QCUMBERS ITT

I want you to see that all these Q 'predictions' have no archive and thus no way of validation. They are predating upon you because they can just make any post-hoc 'prediction' and claim it as proof.

Q PREDICTED THIS

Q wasn't a LARP, it was an ARG.
Q was big intelligence testing the capability of user's weaponized autism (crowdsourced intelligence), notably in order to try and determine ways to direct, harness or disrupt it in later situations.
I don't doubt a fair chunk of it wasn't mutually beneficial. a LOT of otherwise benign anons learned some very concerning things about the way intelligence works and the capabilities of imageboards.
I wouldn't consider it to be a political dogwhistle, more like the deep state flashing its strange new weapon to make anons flash their own in response.

What even is Q? I stopped paying attention to it months ago. Is there a place I can easily catch up on it?

It's all bullshit. Nostradamus tier vague predictions and then when something happens they claim foreknowledge. There is never anything specific. It's basically boomer feed a la Hannity's TICK TOCK.

So if it DOESN'T happen, Q was still right. How convenient.

So far I have seen nothing to convince me that Q is doing anything more than making educated and lucky guesses. If the prediction requires interpretation then it means nothing. If I saw one obvious, blatant, spot-on prediction maybe I'd change my mind, but so far all I've seen is will occur on , which is no more meaningful than my granny's New Year predictions.

Something will happen this year at some point and it will be relevant.

S_$@##@OIJ$J#@SF*(SD(FHSFD(*H@#%(JSKFKSDFKLSDFJOHTOHWOO

trust the PLAN

I can do it too

53 5f 24 40 23 23 40 4f 49 4a 24 4a 23 40 53 46 2a 28 53 44 28 46 48 53 46 44 28 2a 48 40 23 25 28 4a 53 4b 46 4b 53 44 46 4b 4c 53 44 46 4a 4f 48 54 4f 48 57 4f 4f
^^^^^hex
vvvv morse

….. …– / ….. ..-. / ..— ….- / ….- —– / ..— …– / ..— …– / ….- —– / ….- ..-. / ….- —-. / ….- .- / ..— ….- / ….- .- / ..— …– / ….- —– / ….. …– / ….- -…. / ..— .- / ..— —.. / ….. …– / ….- ….- / ..— —.. / ….- -…. / ….- —.. / ….. …– / ….- -…. / ….- ….- / ..— —.. / ..— .- / ….- —.. / ….- —– / ..— …– / ..— ….. / ..— —.. / ….- .- / ….. …– / ….- -… / ….- -…. / ….- -… / ….. …– / ….- ….- / ….- -…. / ….- -… / ….- -.-. / ….. …– / ….- ….- / ….- -…. / ….- .- / ….- ..-. / ….- —.. / ….. ….- / ….- ..-. / ….- —.. / ….. –… / ….- ..-. / ….- ..-. /

see

Basically the origin of chessfags

4D chess

So along those lines Q is like Nostradamus. It would make sense. Is there ANYTHING directly tied to him that happened. Direct cause and effect? I honestly don't know because I'm a purist and I slogged through the shit of the last couple of years here. yeah yeah call me stupid for putting up with the shenanigans

oh user join the base64 master-race!
cF6LkwUKec3IcMKaWAKVDrpQQjMdleBXtjWdgZP8UyY

No, he didn't.

Q revealed his tripcode password and it had the number 23 in it. Some anons presumed it meant the 23rd, but that was just speculation. It could just as easily have been a countdown, a key, or any number of other meanings. Your "Q predicted a happening" is a false narrative.

based boomer thread

Just a wild guess. 17 is the number of Mary?

No

Faggot

.x

Hi reddit.

.x

Q definitely has inside info, the question is just how inside. The US government's intelligence branches has tens of thousands of people working on its payroll who all have “inside” info, and given the fact that the Trump admin still leaks like a nigger full of bullet holes, Q could easily be a low level DOD employee, or an NSA contractor. Honestly, Q has never given information that a reasonably informed Zig Forumsack couldn't have predicted, and Q has never made a prediction that wasn't first made by a journalist (whose “inside sources” are usually low to mid level government leakers anyway.)

So is Q (they've admitted they are a team) actually lead by member of Trump's inner circle (Stephen Miller, Kushner, or Ivanka), or is he just our Rick Wilson. /qlarp/ is a good place for digging regardless of who Q really is, but now that h8/pol/ is kike free we can start our own dig threads again. Despite the cringe inducing memes, clueless boomers, civnat cucks, and other cancer, that board still offers an easy way to deliver redpills to normalfags.

Attached: qanon.png (904x607, 206.75K)

Just because you have a clearance, doesn't mean you have a 'need to know'. You need both a 'need to know' and an appropriate clearance to access super sekrit info. Q is just some boomer fag who has a general understanding of the political landscape and makes back of the envelope predictions shrouded in numerology that dazzles his boomer following.

God damn the boomers. Truly a cursed generation.

I think Q is a pacifier for impatient anons who want justice, but perhaps things will play out as Q suggests– which would be the biggest happenings of our lifetimes. Oddly, if these justices do not occur, I feel very concerned for the fate of humanity. It is easy to see why some place all their hope into something crafted to not be definitive. Alex Jones fucked himself with Corsi acting as a subvert agent, as it is all now documented for all time– that was an act of desperation to hold onto the alternative conspiracy industry or if more sinister a controlled opposition agent. Maybe the most interesting thing that came out of the Q threads, the seed of the downfall of Alex Jones. Reddit basically stumbled into nearly ruining the whole thing, much like gamergay and kekistan shit, all future movements must ban reddit from participating because they can't help themselves and will never understand the value of anonymous. Finally, I think all the meme magic and anons of the last presidential election were super effective at giving Trump the free publicity and cultural edge, and I think the administration would be in error to not try and capture that lightning in a bottle.

Or if it is a hoax, it is the greatest of all time outside cults and religions, certainly online for sure and certainly worth following and discussion. But time will tell. I don't think Trump gets elected without major charges against those who obviously committed treason. But, maybe that too is being saved for the next election.

Q posted Tick Tock multiple times, but no one knew what he meant. On April 20th, Q posted this before the government list of company names related to NXIVM came out. Tick Tock LLC was on it. archive.fo/Zzaz8
they started looking into it. They say do behavior adherence for children and make videos for healthcare and childcare, but it's not clear what this training entails.

Attached: tickTock.png (352x199, 76.07K)

I'm exceptionally concerned that Q is a limited hangout specifically designed with hook-line-and-sinker tactics specifically designed that appeal to Boomers - and they fall for the bait, every time. This either indicates to me that Q is a boomer themselves, or a Boomer working for alphabet specifically constructing things to basically create busywork for the Chan's manpower to do to distract them from working at full potential on other items.
tl;dr a very complex distraction not unlike other things we have seen in the past however now due to newfags of assorted ages and generations it is more effective on them rather than on oldfags. I have yet to see raw evidence other than babby's first conspiracy that anything they say is exactly unknown or couldn't have been done by another user themselves with enough time to dig, which makes me deeply suspicious.

My point was that are many people who work in "intelligence," like former DODfag and lolcow Rick Wilson, who run around claiming they have inside access to super secret information that reveals inner workings of the highest levels of government. Their inside info is usually nothing more than office gossip that has trickled down from above. These guys usually don't know shit, even about the extremely narrow intel they are supposed to be expert analysts on.

Beware those that seek a profit for they might go full retard and buy a .300blk huehuehue. Nah but seriously thanks boomers.:^)

That is a healthy attitude, and as I said only time will tell to what extent it is anything more than a free volunteer pool for re-election or a pacifier for angry boomers who got shocked by realizing their news was a scam for their entire lives. I too remain open to all possibilities, but am very aware of the consequences of magnitude of all endings, and they are all significant.

If I were an alphabet, Q is exactly the sort of thing I'd come up with to distract Zig Forums.

While there is a (minor) chance Q is some insider who is carefully and cautiously dropping concern fragments, there is a far greater chance that Q is just some basement-dwelling sockfucker.

It's a good gateway for the public, but a distraction to complete truth. They've drawn the box of info they're allowed to expose, showing how limited it is in relation to ongoing events.
They'll never post a smoking gun that will cause change. Just string along the true believers, keep them out of trouble, keep them loyal.

Attached: CheapAmazingLamprey-max-1mb.gif (444x250, 811.61K)

If I were a redditor, that's what I'd think too.

Attached: youhavetogo.gif (500x280, 1.95M)

Exactly. It smells like it's all by design.
Stupid cryptic messages to get in the lower-IQ (sorry guys) and easy-prey slightly-less chan savvy and internet savvy anons? Check. Tripcode and cryptic username? Check. Extremely vicious and vocal shills? Check. Just enough insipid bait to keep them going? Double check.
Smells like a JQ distraction to me. A complex one. I would also mention that anons to think real hard about any long-term namefags ever having any credibility. Namefags have always been faggots for a reason.

t. qcumber

Where's the mass arrests that were promised to happen? Martial law? The confirmation bias w/ Q is strong.

Mhm. He even said Jews were not bad people and that Israel wasn't the problem. Kek.

Don't forgot about how "Q's tripcode has been cracked!" that happens every month or whatever the fuck. That would be easy to trick them if that code were to be traced back to someone they could just brush it off as the "code cracker".

name one thing Q actually said would happen before it happened

Lol why doesn't he use secure trips then? Just designed for chaos it seems.

In fairness, nothing could theoretically be tied back to the administration in terms of leaking, but that also limits the type of communication and subject materials. The whole child trafficking and satanism angle is too big a claim to not have a lot of proof– but serves as a way of demonizing the opposition and feeding the thirst of the religious patriots. Again, reddit should be banned from participating in anything as an unspoken rule.

Top banz. Ignore these "decoders". They're all LARP's with fake intel.

Even Q says (((LEARSI))) is saved for last.

Q didn't predict martial law, dumbass.

It's jewish paid shilling. We proved this in the first week. Fuck off.

Everything about Q-hoax smells odd, yes.

Kek.

Attached: b8a6f00fb62830909ebe84361c2985c06677e79ae580f550b0ae21c334a2b447.png (8898x13400, 3.34M)

Is that supposed to prove anything, you autistic (((numerology))) faggot?
REMINDER THAT Q-LARP SAYS THAT GOOD JEWS EXIST AND THAT IT HAS OPENLY ADMITTED TO BEING CIVIC NATIONALIST.

Attached: lolfag.PNG (396x114, 4.48K)

Ah yes, the ol' chan sore spot: being called a redditor. Call them a redditor and they might shrink back, right? Won't work. The entire thing stinks.

Attached: qstringers_1.png (2136x1265 491.55 KB, 541.66K)

Attached: e58b7b79042ff11ac10745b6ba6570638d748ffc4d5b724322a3bf291ae29665.png (680x697, 246.62K)

No tripcode. Torfaggot ID. This is not a real Q post.

YOU CAN'T BACK DOWN NOW, SHLOMO

Q claimed Hitler was Merkel's father and that multiculturalism is a Nazi agenda. He also tried to link antifa with National Socialism.

It's a kosher LARP at best, jewish subversion at worst.

If Q is real why bring it here? If Q is real you have nothing to worry about and no reason to shill. They'll just take care of everything. they're just wrapping things up right?

Fuck off back to your containment board.

Q posts identifiably with tripcodes, JIDF faggot.
Anyone could tell you that.
Your shilly tactics won't succeed.

Everyone one knows Merkel is Hitler's daugher and Hitler was a Roth puppet.

Something will important will happen in the future at some point
Who wants my snake oil
Q

It's real. Deflect harder, Q-ueer.

Cuz ya sez so! LOL. JIDF fagging this thread in desperate attempt to control Q.

All for a LARP right guise!

Attached: corsi.the.shill.jpg (252x253, 18.93K)

What's Q's tripcode again?

Is this the most boomer post ever made on this website?

Do you talk to people or just the schizo voices in your head? I don't know anyone who claims that Merkel is Hitler's granddaughter. It doesn't make any fucking sense either.

WEW LAD. YOUR CIVIC NATIONALIST IS NOT ONE OF US. AT ALL. EVERYTHING IT SAID IS A PROVEN LIE. THERE IS NO STORM. THERE IS NO ARRESTS. THE ZOG WILL NOT ARREST THE ZOG.

Look another (((real))) Q drop.

It's just a LARP guys!

Trip in image. Try to crack it. If you can.

Boomers getting more and more desperate.

Loving this shit. You're fucked.

Attached: trip_update_23MAY18.jpg (1767x5685, 1.57M)

You sound like all the anti-Q fags.

Attached: theaccusers_.jpg (742x1500, 633.86K)

These pictures are from a private jet flying over Hong Kong on its way to Korea or Japan.
Kushner has investments in Hong Kong and Beijing, cadre and Cambridge promote the US Government online are are funded by Kushner

Conclusion: Q is high up PR manager trying to squash dissent against the us government and trump.

I know something too, someone from a PR firm helped Jim Watkins out after he fell out with Hiroyuki and took him shopping in a high class shopping street in Tokyo between Harajuku and Shibuya. He’s wearing a shirt that this person bought him in a semi-famous picture of his.

Look into an interview Jim did with the Japanese media.

You realize we're calling you a boomer, right?

wtf I love cults now

Nigger the Merkel story was invented by Sorcha Faal, whose who;e schtick is making things up. And here's the thing, all the big "truthers" know that. So if there was ever any possibility that the big ecelebs who promote the LARP believe in it, it's out the door with that. Jonestein, SGT Report, Veterans Today, etc. all know it's bullshit, but they know they can farm shekels from retards like you so they cover/covered it.

Go away.

Relax (((BOOMER))) buddy. It'll be slow and painful for you.

Attached: 95c487f24a22a5b52cb012b0fada5cbd22b2b700f4e13871bb40928b3b48d4b7.jpeg (1484x1967, 346.66K)

So the arrests actually happened? Are Soros, Hillary, Podesta, etc. all really in Guantanamo right now?

More jewish propaganda.

Attached: muh hitler is a rothschild jew myth.png (1193x403, 187.02K)

proofs?

Attached: proofs.png (860x650, 59.57K)