WE WUZ NIGGAZ N SHIEET

Self-hating libshit Rachel Dolezal who pretended to be black (and was kicked out of the NAACP over it) has now been charged with welfare fraud.

The state says that Diallo failed to report $80,000 she made for a book she wrote on her experiences while she continued to collect public assistance.

Diallo has been charged with 1st Degree Theft by Welfare Fraud, Perjury in the 2nd Degree and False Verification for Public Assistance. She faces up to 15 years in prison, according to KHQ.

Diallo illegally received $8,747 in food assistance and $100 in childcare assistance from August 2015 through November 2017, according to court documents.

The investigation into the alleged fraud began in March 2017 when a state investigator received a tip that Diallo had written a book that was published.

The investigator said he knew a typical publishing contract was around $20,000.

Diallo had claimed that her income was less than $500 per month in child support payments.

When asked how she was paying her bills, she allegedly told the state, “Barely! With help from friends and gifts.”

However, the state put in a subpoena to get her bank statements which showed that she had deposited $83,924 into her bank account in monthly installments between August 2015 and September 2017.

She did not report that income to the Department of Social and Health Services.

The money came from her book, “In Full Color,” speaking engagements, and her sale of art as well as soap making and doll making, according to state documents.

While being investigated, Diallo reported a “change of circumstance” to the state and said a one-time job got her $20,000 in October of 2017.

Diallo denied that there were discrepancies in her income reporting. When pressed further, she then told the investigator she didn’t have to answer any more questions.

The state of Washington is seeking restitution as well as prosecution on the case.

The Department of Social and Health Services has also requested that Diallo be disqualified from receiving food assistance for at least a 12-month period for purposely violating the rules.

While Diallo was known as Rachel Dolezal, she made the news when her parents publicly called her out for being white. She had previously told people that her father was black and that he fled the deep south "because a white cop was hunting him," according to Daily Mail.

Prior to her parents speaking out, she was an NAACP chapter president, chair of police ombudsman commission, and an instructor in the Africana Studies program at Eastern Washington University.

web.archive.org/web/20180528023828/https://www.themaven.net/bluelivesmatter/news/former-naacp-president-charged-with-welfare-fraud-E6grFyDsFkSufEebzO4aPg/

Attached: iQBoyrT.jpg (800x600, 104.35K)

Umm….
Don't use the N word OK?
Thanks.

Attached: 4564.jpg (720x625, 49.84K)

she's not a real nigger though so it's ok. nigger can be used if the intentions are fake.

There you go again like, wow.
You can't say those things 🙄

Attached: dfgdfgdfg.jpg (480x480, 28.04K)

Attached: lollolololol.jpg (1277x1256, 144.47K)

Attached: rachel-dolezal-yesterday-at-1-55-am-b-selfies-new-hairstyle-2976717.png (500x691, 161.96K)

how fucked is the usa when we have people that actually try to become a nigger?

That exactly fucked
Which is pretty fucked /11

I'll probably claim to be Hispanic or whatever for job apps or if I ever need to make sure I get approved for something (not stealing money like this bitch in OP)

she went full LARPtard

I've been doing that for almost a year now and I still don't have a job.

As fucked as this.

Attached: 2a21cc7ff7da6636c624deebf1cfae8cfe0d623456d1eb55887da28f51b7c699.jpg (1200x1453, 173.08K)

Gas the kikes, kill all niggers, genocide all slanty-eyed chinks, KKK, etc. Fuck off, cuck.

Boomers in a nutshell.

I saw her documentary on Netflix recently. Her skin quality looks like shit. All that tanning has damaged her skin. Why does she do that to herself? If she didn't do that fake tan shit, her skin would look a lot more youthful. She's only 40 but she aged really poorly.

I know you guys hate her for being a nigger lover. But prison time for $9k welfare fraud is a huge waste of taxpayer money. She should pay back what she owes plus interest and a fine. It costs like $30,000+/year to house inmates. Much more pragmatic to fine her.

Benefits.

Attached: a very bizarre adventure.jpg (650x366, 25.92K)

Her dad actually molested her (adoptive) sister. And Rachel testified in court on her sister's behalf. So her parents outed her in order to ruin Rachel's credibility as a witness.

Rachel should have known that her parents would fuck with her if she testified against her dad.

Did they assume her race?

Attached: 1457267379495.jpg (724x720, 94.57K)

But a State Investigator cannot find the time to stroll a Swap-Meet/Flea-Market?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (474x316, 315.99K)

It's funny how SJWs say "that's different!" in regards to the Rachel Dolezal Question when you point out that men can identify as female and women can identify as male. A white person is not allowed to identify as black. But apparently it's perfectly ok for a male to identify as female. So retarded.

Is this proof that blacks are more whiny than white women? You see some white women bitching about trannies being women. But overall it's generally accepted by liberals that it's ok for men to identify as women

Notice the universal condemnation levied towards her when it is discovered she is white? We are becoming second class citizens in our own country. Everything about this case is fucked up. The kikes and race traitors need to pay.

No shit man. The left absolutely LOVES transracial people like this because they can instantly denounce them easily if something goes wrong with them.

Leaving a space in between paragraphs makes it easier to read. I'm sorry that you can't read beyond one paragraph

Attached: Reddit Spacing.png (866x475, 53.08K)

I know what reddit spacing is. I hit enter twice when I want to separate paragraphs because it's easier to read that way

that's a good infograph but he didn't reddit space

Black privilege is great. You're never at fault for your own actions, you can be obnoxious in public, and if anyone criticizes you for being an asshole you call them racist and their life is over.
Not to mention you're basically expected to collect welfare and never have to work.

Being white almost feels like you're getting cheated.

The best wordfilter tbh.

Attached: 088c53dd200e1d8a34afaa5394a9a53a59f4ae03310e2b3aa67ad071461d4006.png (990x682, 454.8K)

You don't belong here.