As we all know at Zig Forums, a nigger and a black man are different. Nigger is just the way you behave...

As we all know at Zig Forums, a nigger and a black man are different. Nigger is just the way you behave. You can have a white nigger etc.

So… What are some more examples of based black guys?

Attached: 1527464089885.jpg (1200x1500, 325.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds.html
nature.com/articles/nature06611
latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-health-racial-disparities-va-20150922-story.html
unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/
holywar.org/jewishtr/wvr.htm
mailstar.net/ginsberg.html
thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-Doc-Jews/+Doc-Jews-National&InternationalConspiracy&NWO/JewishConquest-AmericanTimeline.htm
kevinmacdonald.net/UnderstandJI-1.htm
toqonline.com/archives/v3n2/TOQv3n2MacDonald.pdf
kevinmacdonald.net/UnderstandJI-2.htm
toqonline.com/archives/v3n3/TOQv3n3MacDonald.pdf
kevinmacdonald.net/UnderstandJI-3.htm
toqonline.com/archives/v4n2/TOQv4n2MacDonald.pdf
kevinmacdonald.net/books-immigration.html
kevinmacdonald.net/Immigration.pdf
kevinmacdonald.net/Jews&Blacks.pdf
kevinmacdonald.net/M&WReview.pdf
kevinmacdonald.net/SlezkineRev.pdf
kevinmacdonald.net/HeilbrunnReview-final.pdf
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/v1/2005/StaffLightforNations.htm
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/wolzek/HistoryofOurWorld.html
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/v1/2005/Staff031305MaliciousDuo.htm
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/v1/2005/Staff031905DuoDos.htm
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/v1/2005/Staff011205BrownvsBoardOrg.htm
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/lettersOct-Nov03/102903wsijews-naacp.htm
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/lettersOct-Nov03/102903wsifrankfurtschool.htm
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/lettersOct-Nov03/102903wsijews-feminism.htm
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/lettersOct-Nov03/102803wsifdrandjews.htm
thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-Doc-Jews/ Doc-Jews-Spying&Subversion/JewishSpies-AnImpressiveList.htm
zioncrimefactory.com/jew-world-order/
zioncrimefactory.com/2011/12/06/the-jewish-mafias-crusade-for-world-conquest/
zioncrimefactory.com/2011/11/30/organized-jewry-the-inciter-of-global-war-and-genocide/
zioncrimefactory.com/the-six-million-myth/
zioncrimefactory.com/israel-did-911/
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
pastebin.com/WME5Ca3c
pastebin.com/qNBiUfmk
pastebin.com/SCtuPik9
pastebin.com/E5atUMwS
pastebin.com/Liycd3BQ
pastebin.com/viJfV22W
pastebin.com/4QmjfW9S
pastebin.com/QBg5CVXa
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wrong, the only based black is the one on the plane or boat back to Africa

Attached: a4986d9052616476b359c026e1b03c29906e2ebfa78c896b10eb62f1cbca0c2c.jpg (500x459, 44.36K)

Who cares, we dont hate black people, we just want them gone from our countries. Good luck and all the best to them - in Africa.

What if the Natives stood up and said the same thing about whites?

Europe is the ethnostate for white people, African nations are ethnostates for black people

the fuck is america?

They did. We killed them and took it anyways. Fuck them. Niggers did not do that, virtually anywhere. Even in africa the successes they've had have been successes due to whitey's pathological altruism. There wouldn't be a hundredth as many niggers on earth had we not been feeding them for long as we have.

this is just shitpost/spam threads
this is not politics, post news, not unironic shitposts.

You mean the siberians who genocided the natives- our distant kin?

>>>/thedonald/

sage for leftypol raid thread

Alrighty then. Good to know you'll be rooting for Israel when they (further) expand into Syria. I miss the days when Zig Forums was actually Nationalist and anti-Globalism/Imperialism.

Actually they refused to cooperate. They didn't stand up and say anything, they simply fought back. The nuances of history are irrelevant for this anyways.

IF they were to say the same thing to those people that say black people should leave then it's equally valid is it not?

wut. first i heard of this. please do elaborate

wtf i want to be genocided now

False, all blacks are niggers and complete racial segregation will be had whether you want it or not. Niggers cannot exist in northern climates absent vitamin D supplements and heavily subsidized living.

when the happening comes and all of these filthy violent rapeapes are starving in cities.
LET IT HAPPEN

Spoils of war, a prize won, property owned.

looks like we got back semi-old /b/ instead of old Zig Forums

All those American resources - all diverted to slugging hot lead in the face of your fellow whites back in Europe. Be better off if colonialism didn't happen, and instead we had true Nationalism.

I summon White Victims of Black Crimes user. May he return to flood the massive faggot OP with hate facts until he is driven to suicide.

Attached: 0dda17f7231d648c1792b6b61c2f3d97cb24d2c3013946084ff37b366948ad2d.png (600x599, 426.76K)

Someone with black genetic heritage is a nigger because the vast majority of blacks are niggers. Exceptions exist but are not noteworthy when compared to real developed races. When you meet a really clever monkey you may be astonished but you don't call him human,much less brother.

FUCK OFF BACK TO EUROPE

Attached: BaitTime.jpg (600x600, 41.74K)

as long is white imperialism like the good old days, i can't complain.
why i would support non-white semitic imperialism?
A war where they are getting assblasted as the sub-human scum they are.

Attached: 20193019309321.jpg (1068x700, 385.27K)

Different from human beings, yes, in the sense that they are nothing but genetically violent animals.

The Soviets who gutted and raped Germany were White, and if Might Makes Right then you ought to be a Communist like them. Or, since the Berlin Wall fell to White Capitalist decadence, why aren't you embracing our modern world of soyboys and degeneracy?

It's because you know that "Might Makes Right" is Kike bullshit, and universal Truth and virtuous Morality are Right, no matter how many (Or how few) guns are on their side. You ought to content yourself with the pursuit of fixing your own house, instead of coveting your neighbor's like a hooknose Jew would do.

All humans are animals - you included.

Blacks are genetically stronger than whites:
foxnews.com/story/2008/02/22/whites-genetically-weaker-than-blacks-study-finds.html
nature.com/articles/nature06611
latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-health-racial-disparities-va-20150922-story.html

Whiteness is more than just skin color. Russians are Mongol rape babies with grey, not white, skin.

which is it nigger? because might literally makes right, germany was destroyed after ww2, and it's still am militarily occupied nation.

Thank g*d that horrible kikey is gone now goy- I mean guys.
Look at the quality threads we have now on cuckpol 2.0

Attached: 1525498828725.jpg (900x881, 156.45K)

Yes like how he would allow the board to become /b/ 2.0 for hours during raids.

Still better than its been today

wtf is Zig Forums?
shill pls

Niggers are niggers no matter what you say.
Fuck off nigger.

Based Sowell puts stupid nazis in their place

Attached: Based-Thomas-Sowell.jpg (520x398, 39.52K)

I know this is bait but I can't help but admire Idi's sense of humor at least.

GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD REEE

Attached: C1E9C0DAE9DD48D0B9FE5F87F331E6D4.gif (200x200, 182.61K)

Daily reminder that the SS was the largest multiracial army in history

Yea but those racist nazis never gave them entry into their bigoted reich or citizenship or anything. Thats why our current society is infinitely more superior, blacks have affirmative action now.

Speak for yourself, nigger,

Civic nationalism LOL

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Not even Africa wants them back.
Well, unless they are bald maybe, since according to leading ugandan experts there be gold in them there nignoggins.

Ben Carson is one of the cool black guys and definitely not a nigger. We need men like him to fix America once again

Not all mosquitoes make you itch when they bite you.

you niggerloving cucks never learn

fuck off back to reddit /r_td/ you insufferable nigger

He's right you know. Its time we stopped being special snowflakes who can't handle a little diversity

pol needs to stop calling women who have sex with blacks coalburner, its offputting and offensive to our black allies

Pretty sure this is just imkikey shitposting, but you know what, you're not entirely wrong.

America might have something like this (not sure, you guys tell me) but this happens a lot in Europe.
The "New-Blacks", refugees and folks just arriving have primitive minds, can't learn or work a job and are terrible alltogether to have around.
But the "Old-Blacks", descendants of black families that already lived here for 100-200 years usually are indeed smarter and more civil.
The reason isn't hard to figure out. Western society breed them that way. Criminals and dumb niggers get arrested all the time or die by the time they're 30. Their kids get no support and die early too.
On the offchance some ADN mutation causes the offspring to be born with an extra 5 IQ points, the "neo-nigga" stays of trouble, keeps his head down and clears highschool with passing marks. He'll land a low-paying job somewhere away from the guetto and start a family there with his superior genes. This happened years and years ago. What we got now is their descendants.

America might have something similar, especially since you've had more nigger generations that we did, but make no mistake: when we stopped racism, we removed an evolutionary selection that was indeed improving niggers. Right now they're even being rewarded for being huge piles of shit by the consumerist left.
I think the proper course of action isn't to waste resources in senseless waste. We should actually incentivize the "Based Black Bro" thing as the role model many of them never had an try to uplift them.
Out of 100, 2 or 3 will rise above their niggardly condition and join white in the upper echelon of Intelectual power.
Out of those 98, 20 want nothing more than to be left alone and we should ship them to africa, let us all go our own ways without pointless wars.
The remaining 78 are vampires that subsit on gibs. They'll have to be removed like a cancer unfortunately.
The ironic thing: I can see the "based black man" previously mentioned removing these gibs-vampires with more zeal that white people.

Feels good not being banned for posting anything short of FUCK NIGGERS AMIRITE all day.

Attached: eat-a-dick.png (450x600, 210.42K)

Kill yourself nigger. The SS only took people based on merit. Your low IQ is showing.

t. Organic user (tm)

This. We only deal with facts here and fact is most blacks are niggers. Some understand the need for eugenics and even just editing in some better genes for the darkies. We have the tools to create an Africa with a stable and intelligent population of niggers black men.

Wow. You got triggered so quickly. Just grow a pair son. Negroes aint gonna eat you or something. Stop being such a scared little pussy

Even if I were to concede that there is such a thing as a "based" nigger (there isn't), the useful among them are too few and far between and the rest are a net drain on society, and every moment spent vetting for "good" and "bad" nogs is another moment lost to time. The removal of those so called "based black men" would be a paltry loss compared to what would be gained by throwing the albatross known as niggers off the neck of western civilization. I don't care if it's a century-and-a-half too late, send the coons back.

Literally no one supports that, never going to happen. Better get used to living with other races bucko.

That's hilarious. Are you a bot too? I can't even imagine trying to say that niggers aren't cannibals on Zig Forums of all places! Top Yid!

This is the new Zig Forums. It is no longer a safe space for sissies. Stop being such a sissy and man up fag

Faggot, your (4) is showing. Nobody believes one sentence shills who invite their friends to astroturf agreement.

Gee I wonder if Leftypol and their glow in the dark deep state friends are here?

Oh I'm a fag for wanting you niggers to pollute some place else with your feeble mind's droppings? No. That makes me a man. Nice projection though.

You're a sissy fag who is scared of black men.

That post made no sense.

Scared? Of you niggers? When you can't even properly astroturf a thread? White men would deny that they are niggers because they know the depravity and stupidity of your race. Unironically, go back to Africa and sterilize yourself.

Your (5) is showing.

take your meds

The jew when presented with an argument which they cannot win will deflect the subject and use ad hominem. Pilpul some place else.

No one is going back anywhere you pussy. If you are so scared though maybe it time find some safe space like these SJWs

back to muh joos again, typical stormfag

Wrong. Criminal kikes -> Oven. Other kikes -> Israel. Blacks -> forced eugenics via CRISPR containing virus or deportation. Time to pay for your disgusting attack on white civilization.

Holy shit keep going, you are making your shill op look sooooo bad! Analysts are cringing right now!! Top kek

low effort thread

Not anymore, bucko. This boards for everyone now.

You aint doing shit you pussy

Wrong. Though it doesn't surprise me that jewish supremacists think that way.

Shut up nigger. White power worldwide. 14/88. Go invent a watermelon or something.

You dont matter, no one cares what you have to say, youre just a stupid stormfag nazi larper heiling about muh jews.

keep whining pussy. No safe spaces in America for pussies

BEEP BEEP I'MA JEEP

t. (9)

Appreciate that you revealed yourself to everybody though. Low IQ sure sucks doesn't it?

False.
All blacks are niggers.

Oh, right.

Come join me in BTFOing the shills! There's a nigger and a jew trying to undo my damage lol

Aww poor sissy

The only thing that has been revealed is that you have no argument against Jews and are jealous of them, that blacks are doing more for whites than you are.

unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/
The b/w intelligence gap has been closed in England, it'll close in America soon enough.

When Victims Rule: A Critique of Jewish Pre-Eminence in America
holywar.org/jewishtr/wvr.htm
A clearinghouse for information featuring over 10,000 citations from about 4,000 scholarly and mainstream bibliographic sources

The Fatal Embrace: Jews and the State
mailstar.net/ginsberg.html

The Jewish Conquest of the Americas
thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-Doc-Jews/+Doc-Jews-National&InternationalConspiracy&NWO/JewishConquest-AmericanTimeline.htm

I can keep going all day lol you will never undermine my credibility because I haven't lied all thread and you two are furious that I am highlighting your pea sized brains.

Jews are genociding white people. White people have bigger brains than other races. There. Undeniable facts and a simple argument against jews, don't capitalize their name nigger, they get angrier when we leave it uncapitalized. You know what? Maybe blacks are doing more for whites than I am. That has to change.

Yeah no. Have you seen the rest of unz.com?

Understanding Jewish Influence I: Background Traits for Jewish Activism
kevinmacdonald.net/UnderstandJI-1.htm
toqonline.com/archives/v3n2/TOQv3n2MacDonald.pdf

Understanding Jewish Influence II: Zionism and the Internal Dynamics of Judaism
kevinmacdonald.net/UnderstandJI-2.htm
toqonline.com/archives/v3n3/TOQv3n3MacDonald.pdf

Understanding Jewish Influence III: Neoconservatism as a Jewish Movement
kevinmacdonald.net/UnderstandJI-3.htm
toqonline.com/archives/v4n2/TOQv4n2MacDonald.pdf

Jewish Involvement in Shaping American Immigration Policy, 1881-1965: A Historical Review
kevinmacdonald.net/books-immigration.html
kevinmacdonald.net/Immigration.pdf

Jews, Blacks, and Race
kevinmacdonald.net/Jews&Blacks.pdf

The Israel Lobby: A Case Study in Jewish Influence
kevinmacdonald.net/M&WReview.pdf

Stalin's Willing Executioners: Jews as a Hostile Elite in the USSR
kevinmacdonald.net/SlezkineRev.pdf

The Neoconservative Mind - They Knew They Were Right: The Rise of the Neocons
kevinmacdonald.net/HeilbrunnReview-final.pdf

Light for Nations: A Short History of the Jews in the Modern World
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/v1/2005/StaffLightforNations.htm

Wolzek's Terror Timeline: History of the Jewish War Against the World
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/wolzek/HistoryofOurWorld.html

A Malicious Duo: Two Laws that Destroyed America's Culture
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/v1/2005/Staff031305MaliciousDuo.htm

A Malicious Duo, Part Two: Two More Laws that Destroyed America's Culture
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/v1/2005/Staff031905DuoDos.htm

The Origins of Brown v. Board of Education, 1954
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/v1/2005/Staff011205BrownvsBoardOrg.htm

Jews Associated with the NAACP
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/lettersOct-Nov03/102903wsijews-naacp.htm

The Frankfurt School: Destroying Western Culture
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/lettersOct-Nov03/102903wsifrankfurtschool.htm

Feminism: A Jewish Adversary Movement Against Gentile Culture
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/lettersOct-Nov03/102903wsijews-feminism.htm

President Franklin D. Roosevelt's Jewish Cabal
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/lettersOct-Nov03/102803wsifdrandjews.htm

Jewish Spies Against America: A Long Tradition
thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-Doc-Jews/ Doc-Jews-Spying&Subversion/JewishSpies-AnImpressiveList.htm

The Jew World Order Unmasked
zioncrimefactory.com/jew-world-order/

The Jewish Mafia’s Crusade For World Conquest
zioncrimefactory.com/2011/12/06/the-jewish-mafias-crusade-for-world-conquest/

Organized Jewry, The Inciter of Global War and Genocide
zioncrimefactory.com/2011/11/30/organized-jewry-the-inciter-of-global-war-and-genocide/

The β€œSix Million” Myth
zioncrimefactory.com/the-six-million-myth/

Israel Did 9/11 – All The Proof
zioncrimefactory.com/israel-did-911/

Wew lad, couldn't have expressed it better had I taken the time.

Attacking the source and not the argument, how intellectually lazy.

Fuck off with your (((civic nationalism))).

This is the argument of Native Americans.

Attached: This is america.webm (640x360, 3.09M)

Explain your statement. I am attacking both the source and the argument.

Whites will inevitably mix with POC and you should get over that, its already done. Its inevitable.

Literally only niggers and degenerates are dumb enough to believe that jewish lie.

Do you need a tissue? You're crying.

Clean your room, youre probably the real degenerate

Is this your first day at work or are you a normie? Genuinely curious. Is this your first day on Zig Forums? Juden Peterstein is a shill you faggot.

GENERAL ON JEWS (REDPILLS OF ZION)
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy

CRIME
pastebin.com/WME5Ca3c

BRAIN DIFFERENCES BETWEEN WHITES AND BLACKS
pastebin.com/qNBiUfmk

RAPE AND RACE
pastebin.com/SCtuPik9

RACE AND INTELLIGENCE
pastebin.com/E5atUMwS

BEHAVIOUR AND DEVELOPMENT - IMPACT OF RACE
pastebin.com/Liycd3BQ

RACE DIFFERENCES START IN THE WOMB
pastebin.com/viJfV22W

SOCIAL SUCCESS – RACE, GENDER, ETC.
pastebin.com/4QmjfW9S

MULTICULTURALISM
pastebin.com/QBg5CVXa

JEWISH CONTROL
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp

Bump so fellow anons can enjoy a nigger and a kike trying to play the game of misdirect the white man

Look at these dudes ahahahaha oh nonono AHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All blacks are niggers, but not all niggers are black.

>(((1)))