Slavs Act Like Nіggers The Thread

So I got banned for agreeing that slavs have some major problems in their culture and I decided to start a thread on it now that kampfy and his butthurt slav mod are gone.

check
check
check
check
check
check
check

I don't deny that slavs may well be the last hope of whites now that Europe is completely cucked, but if we don't criticize them harshly on this shit, they will carry on with it.
Slavs don't like criticism though. They have a massive post-soviet chip on their shoulder and get as irrationally angry as any nіgger when you try and take them to task on anything to do with their nation or heritage. Such defensiveness of one's heritage would be admirable if it didn't come in the form of pigheaded ignorance.

Attached: gopniki-thugs.jpg (803x600, 134.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5S07o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And before you start, it's not about D&C. It's about bringing slavs o their full potential. You are all perfectly fine criticizing the French or the British, but suddenly the slavs are criticized and suddenly it's "muh D&C" boohoo. If you can't formulate a better argument than that, maybe you don't have one to begin with.

The slavic peoples, and more specifically the Russians, made one of the biggest turnarounds in history. They went from centuries of oppression to a global superpower with a very rich culture. This of course, at the cost of its lower class citizens, which are known to be the only ones engaging in degenerate behaviour in the entire world, as opposed to the noble american street addict or chinese beggar.

really it's only rooskies that act like this, ukros and plumbers are fine

The 'Slav squat' is actually a Central Asian thing. It's not European behavior. Afghanis do the same thing.

I understand the sentiment (even though I think you're arguing in bad faith) but those complaints are minor and aren't even remotely considered nation-wide. Most of it is just meme material spread by youtubers like Life of Boris. If you want to talk about degenerate slavs look no further than Serbs - they embody the worst of the worst from the behaviours you mentioned without any positive to show for it. They got their asses handed to them in every conflict they've instigated in the past several centuries and they even splintered themselves irrevocably after the balkan wars, bleeding territory and having an increasingly divided and backward populous.

Isn't the lower class the majority of their population? Isn't the upper class mostly kikes and the corrupt?
The image of the ideal Russian chad is a tattoo covered hipster criminal. All that's missing is the gold covered teeth and the nigger rims on his car.

I was in Ukraine recently. One day I saw an old man lying on the ground in front of a busy train station. People were everywhere walking by. He was convulsing and bleeding from a wound in his head. A Ukrainian girl was standing DIRECTLY OVER HIM smoking a cigarette. I looked at her in shock and she said with a shrug, "He's not mine.".

Tell me more about how Ukros are fine though. A country filled with cheap whores and even cheaper fake nationalism.

What else can you expect from a nation with an average IQ only a few points away from the African-American average? They're behind a few SEA countries in terms of IQ. Their wasteland will achieve nothing in its lifetime.

kiss my ass, mr paranoid. no mods here to save you from my wrongthink anymore.

Nigger please. I'm not talking about one nation. I'm talking about all slavic nations. And they most certainly are nation-wide.
Russia and Ukraine have Africa-level AIDS problems. They are *still* shitholes outside of a few major cities even decades after communism.

Now I don't blame genetics for this. I blame communism completely screwing over their countries and pigheaded ignorance. But the problems exist, are serious and, yes, nation-wide.

It's funny that when I brought this up, I was accused of D&C, but the ones who always are about division is slavs when criticized. Your first instinct is to pin it on other slavs. Russians blame Ukrainians, Ukrainians blame Russians. Poland blames everyone else while sucking those sweet, sweet EU gibs down.

No surprise then that NazBol Dugin calls them sewage people worthy of genocide. The same applies to the most of EE, too. They're completely inferior to north and north-western Europeans. Whoever thinks they'll save whites is kidding themselves; they're inbred, low IQ peasants no better than gypsies.

I disagree. Look at European history and we were all dumb peasants for generations too. The difference is that we pulled out of that. But they will never pull out of it so long as no one calls them on their bullshit. All they'll do is move to another country and mask the problem until their numbers swell to the point that they can screw that country up too.

I actually quite like Russian literature and history.

What if Slavs are just like Sikhs: their full potential is being a natural barrier to islamic invasion.

Since the cockroach is gone; no one is really white besides Scandinavians, not Slavs and certainly not the Latin trash including Italy.

(reluctant check)
Would be nice if Russia wasn't filled with Muslims already. Girls there have told me that they started getting hit on by adult muslim men when they turned around 13 years old. They regularly stare lustfully at white girls in the metros.

What even are you talking about? I am saying that you claim
but I think it's more like
but I replied anyway as I'd normally would. No need to sperg out right right away.

You'll find that northern slavic nations (Russia, Ukraine etc.) are very different from southern ones (Bosnia, Slovenia, Croatia, Macedonia etc.) and that the southern ones have far fewer of the issues you listed and have a far bigger variation of culture and ideology within them. Places like Macedonia, Croatia and some parts of Bosnia are actually really nice.

Since you specifically blanket-accused all slavic nations there isn't really much point in "shifting the blame" now, is there? Doing that would also mean that I implicitly validate your accusations, which I don't, as discussed already. I then used that to segue into my mention of Serbia which I believe encapsulates the worst that the slavic world has to offer. Once more - no need to sperg out, just because "you're now allowed to dissent" doesn't mean that people aren't free to disagree with your observations.

What makes one white?

No bully pls, I am here genuinely to be educated or explore new ideas. Couldn't do that before

The Culture and the behavior of the People.

Slavs may not be the most elegant people, but they are far away from niggers. A slav is nowhere near as respectless as a nigger and even dumb as fuck country ones are able to maintain infrastructure and machinery. This makes them a part of normal humans rather than niggers who can only achieve this through white leadership.
I would say that all of your problems can be solved by proper family values and a perspective in life. I can tell you that these things are rare anywhere in the west if you haven't noticed until now.
As for their national pride you can't compare countries that were de-nationalized by the US after WW2 and those that were not.
Give a man something to work for and they function like normal human beings. Take his purpose in life and you have what you described.

sucks.

White men like me (White Anglo-Saxon Protestant) generally have snow white skin most of the year. During late spring and early summer our skin starts to glow red, and our beards turn from deep red to fiery red. By the end of summer our reddish skin turns golden/bronze (not tan, not brown). Then through fall fades back to snow white.

If you turn from "white" to tan or brown by summer you're not white. The whole fiery red thing in summer is definitive of true whites.

ok

Isn't Bosnia close to half Muslim at this point?
And yet you've done that twice now. Once in this very post. See above. Having some memory problems?

Attached: wut.jpg (602x388, 38.13K)

1/10
nice try

Yeah, nah, they're completely equal with their rock-bottom IQ and degenerate culture of cheap alcohol and processed food. We pulled ourselves up because we had the ability to do so.

You should be an Elder Scrolls race

?

No I am saying that it's irrelevant whether or not I believe you argued on bad faith or not because I answered normally. It's a moot point really and irrelevant to the discussion.

Yes and no, it doesn't really tell the whole story. As long as you're not in the central areas of Sarajevo that are Turk and Arab infested, it's completely irrelevant. If anyone's interested I can write up a more detailed analysis.

I was just explaining my position? But sure, let me rephrase - slavic culture and slavic nations have problems but they're not the ones you describe. The stuff you describe is mostly just internet meme material and outside of Russia and Ukraine really doesn't apply to any slavic nation, city or area. It's about as bad as thinking that the entirety of the USA is exactly like San Francisco and New York.

No, we had an aristocracy, largely Christian morality and a culture that encouraged us to aspire to greater heights. They've had multiple generations of having their wills and cultures ground down into mush and their saviors are now in the process of trying to brainwash them back into it with nigger music, glorifying sluts on Instagram and a constant push toward atheism.

Over the last 30 years my state went from 96% whites to 85% after Bill Clinton passed NAFTA into law. That 11% decrease in our natural German/Scandinavian population was enough to have "people" ask me if I needed sunscreen lotion. Because shitskin/swarthykin think I'm sunburned, and not just a normal white.

Attached: Heebs will not divide us.jpg (1200x672, 142.01K)

uh huh except:
Even when directly called on it and defending against it, you still shift the blame to other slavs. lol, you really have no other bullets in that gun, do you?

I stay white the entire year fam, but yeah my skin doesn't bronze, it burns.

t. born of Russian parents

Attached: 15175036724220.jpg (1024x775, 73.45K)

We had higher IQ and keep in mind that in most of our areas, our IQ has been dropping for quite some time. The likely average in Victorian England for example was 115. The same applies to other areas like Germany and the Netherlands. You don't simply become successful without a good average IQ unless you are very lucky. Slav shitholes perform at the level their IQ suggests.

Slavs cannot be compared to niggers I think if you fix their culture and remove fucking communism (which is the thing that made them that way) They will go back to the Russia of 1868. Communism is the worst thing that happened to them it made them go back to tribalism while trying to live inside a city full of random people it was and still is hard.Putin instead of making Russia a "superpower" should focus on fixing it's people which are on the brink of destruction if communism comes back nothing will protect them.Even capitalism affects them badly imagine if it affects us that badly imagine a country that went through communism.

I genuinely don't know what you're insinuating now. You claim that all the stuff in applies to all slavs, I say it doesn't. There's no blame shifting going on, what else do you want me to do? Just roll over and agree with your accusations despite knowing that they're factually incorrect?

Attached: givethatmanabeer.jpg (500x349, 27.62K)

Actually, yeah. And fix your shit. Don't just pass the buck over to Ukraine or Russia. You're all slavs. You all speak similar languages and have some cultural overlap. Deal with each other so we don't have to.

In fairness, Poland and other slav countries are making more progress than Ukraine or Russia for example, but they are still sucking off the EU teat and still have a lot of nigger culture and tracksuit wearing rap-loving plebs. They still are doing stupid nigger stunts. Their women are still slutting it up at dance clubs etc.

Which is the point of the thread. I said they act like niggers, not that they are niggers. And although some have pointed to a lower avg IQ (probably malnutrition as a lot of poor people are feeding their kids on rice, pasta and various meat dishes with carb filler), they are still nowhere near Somalia levels (67).

fam I'm a slav and I hardly give a shit if I'm not to be considered a proper white person, the world needs more proper white people not less and i will fight to the death to ensure that happens, everyone suffers with less white people in the world

Right on bruv

Why post from a tor account if there are no mods unless you're either simple or a samefag who wants to make it look like more people agree with him than actually do?

Also the byzantines brought them Christianity not sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. I haven't thought about it. Their fucking tribes were scattered though and got affected by the mongol raids so I guess there wasn't much of a choice imagine if Russia were mongols now instead of a mix. We would have africans on the south and mongols on the east that would be fucking bad.

nope

Attached: Capture.PNG (672x471, 32K)

i have noticed 99% of anti-slav threads are started by swedish cucks, makes you wonder huh?

Attached: Sweden and Syria.jpg (552x669, 40.38K)

the fuck is wrong with azov you nigger?

They also flood Western nations hoping to economically loot as much as they can.
There's a reason the kike doesn't care about the Polish "baby boom", because slavs are no risk to the jew, they lack the trait which makes Western man the jews' mortal enemy and their fertility rate is of no concern.
But more importantly, the Polish "baby boom" is funded by the income of Western taxpayers, mostly German, British and French. Every Polish baby born as a result of this wealth redistribution = one less Western White baby born and one less enemy of the jew removed from existence.
Jews call Poland the "Jews' paradise in Europe".

Azov is run and sponsored by zionist oligarchs, also no idea why people are responding to shitty baits by that croatian mutt Fredi

Attached: Ukraine2.jpeg (460x309, 61.35K)

Sounds like some D&C shit to me.

Attached: __hibiki_kantai_collection_life_of_boris_and_stalker_game_drawn_by_jacy__2d04b62bce9a407a646d50c437b5e2cf.jpg (1130x882, 372.24K)

Don't act like Putin isn't a jewish cocksucker as well.

Attached: putin with kikes.jpg (800x472, 345.43K)

Are you implying that pollution, tax fraud, poverty, and crime are not happening in Western countries? I live in Germany and I can assure you that we pass by beggars on the street as well. Same for Brussels.

Not that I'm saying there's any truth to your words

and here comes the butthurt "PUTIN IS A KYK XD" shitpost from zionist ukros

Attached: Ukraine heh.jpg (2560x1920, 872.1K)

Remind me what the average chav or working class white American looks and acts like again? I've traveled through much of the Midwest and the south and it's not exactly pretty, a lot of the white dudes are similar to our gopniks except our gopniks aren't morbidly obese. All of you Western Europeans and white americans have your head up your asses when in reality you're only a generation of poverty away from being just as bad if not worse than us (let's face it whole swathes of the Scots Irish Dixie usa are already there you're just extremely fat on top of it).

t. Ukrainian diaspora

That's what the jews do mate they kill their host you are lucky they left.

Attached: quote-it-is-not-the-evil-itself-which-is-horrifying-about-our-times-it-is-the-way-we-not-only-george-lincoln-rockwell-72-14-69.jpg (850x400, 80.66K)

Do you realise how similar you sound to the very persons that made you write this post?

Think.

I'm not even a Hohol, I just got sick of you Vatnik niggers on Krautchan

Attached: liberator ice cream niglet.png (769x1024, 1.66M)

they didn't. They are in Ukraine still, manipulating and subverting.

I know but nothing like when the commies where there right?

Attached: types-of-communism_o_5688889.jpg (552x621 137.6 KB, 44.43K)

And I am from Greece I can see what they did
sage for off topic

are the vast majority of people doing it? is there zero shame for having done so? Is $100 USD the avg income in most western nations?
SOME westerners do most of the things I mentioned. But it's the levels and how acceptable it is that concerns me. Some westerners have AIDS. Just not 1% of the nation like in Ukraine. Some westerners rape., doesn't mean we're equal to Somalia levels of rape.

And btw, western culture has its problems too. The difference is that we can discuss them without constantly deflecting o other nations or getting butthurt and handing out bans - you hold no power here, kampfy and co!

Attached: divorce rates.png (846x408 238.46 KB, 62.52K)

sweet irony

being controlled the jews is always bad. sure they cannot mass murder people like before, but spiritual and moral destruction are just as devastating as physical destruction (murder).

>I'd like to point out this is an issue with semi-Slavic countries like Russia, and much less so with purely Slavic countries like Poland. I blame the (((non-Slavic minorities))) WWII killing Czar Nicholas II and turning it into a mutt country of chaos and turmoil.

Pretty much yeah. Kill the aristocracy and the plebs have nothing to aspire to and no reason to advance beyond peasantry. Current aristocracy is basically crime lords/oligarchs and their whores - which isn't exactly what you want the peasants to aspire to, but it's basically what Russians have to look up to.

Well when the time comes join us then that's all we ask and don't stand there neutral like nothing is happening

How so? Because I am discussing your problems? Look at the difference: I acknowledged our problems, owned them, wasn't assmad. You on the other hand…

seems pretty civilized to me though

Attached: remove pussy.jpg (350x200 104.06 KB, 15.88K)

It's not shifting the blame, the conditions were simply different. It's like blaming scandinavians for american's shit or vice versa.

Now that's how you properly handle a nation. I don't understand why cuckchanners, Dicky Spencer, and the Alt-Kike have to beat around the bush via promoting homosex, race mixing, MGTOW, "NazBol", and whatever the fuck "White Sharia" is. The Alt-Kike being complete faggots I can understand perfectly since they are CIAnigger-funded but the cuckchanners have lead me to believe they've always been faggots. It's as if they want the nation their living in to stay under Jewish power while the White demographics dwindle even further from 56%.

What about my their heritage would upset them?

Attached: 3788e4464428937405760973852d9d98b0dbfbd6c82d8e08951b75ac041b22e8.jpg (620x1008, 89.36K)

Goddamn, I know this struggle haha. I can't even go out in the sun to tan without it just burning me.
t. Germanic/Danish blooded guy

We aren't white and we don't defend "the white race", fuck off. We're not dogs that need to be overseed,
Shut the fuck up cuck, if you pussies didn't cuck out we wouldn't be here.

D&C must still be banned on sight.

Now explain to me what that means.

You have to go back.

discussion and conversation?

you are everything that was wrong with kampfypol, weaksuck

(check'en your ebil dubs)

Tell us what country you're from then.

A western one, obviously. What does that matter?

I already talked about how western nations have people who do many of the same things, just not at the same levels. And again, look at who is exporting the filth media and ideas that only deepen the problem in the slavic world. It's the West. I acknowlege the West has problems that need to be worked on and Zig Forums already does a great job of pointing them out. So not sure what difference which western nation I am from makes to you.

My agenda with even saying anything here is that the slavic people are at a disappointing level and they need a smack in the ass so that they will rise to their potential instead of waiting for the rest of the white world to sink to their level so they can pat themselves on the backs over nothing - which is what the last "rise of teh slav" thread amounted to.

Attached: wert.jpg (1920x1080, 94.08K)

Yay, D&C posting is back! Hahah cry about it imkikey lol

Yeah but what if Russia had no men and just Futanaria.

Albozerg detected

Fathers don't abandon their families. Divorce rate: 22%, on the lower end for Europe.

Listening to rap music is considered teenage-y, and even among them it's not that high. And if they listen to rap, 80% it's German rap, they are the root of the problem. More of a problem is retarded turbofolk tbh.

Glorifying criminals and criminal behavior can be said to be true, look up Arkan, national hero.

Doing stupid nigger stunts and dying like idiots: no, it's the Ruskies

Complete breakdown of family unit: no, it's better than most of Europe.

Women drink and act like sluts: again, it's much MUCH better than in the rest of Europe.

Massive wasted potential of their nations and general backwards ass stupid shit everywhere: true, corruption is running high and it's fucking us all in the ass. Soon the traitors will hang i hope.

Total: (2/7), not bad for an albo.

In the 20th century we had 7 wars. That's a war every 16 years on average. We were on the winning side 4/6 times. We could've had 6/6 if it weren't for NATO and pisskeepers.

Australia population: 24min
Australia MENSA: 1100 people
Serbia population: 7mil
Serbia MENSA: >1300

Keep in mind we are a dirt poor country, rarely who even has $$ for a membership.

Also, we seem to be dominating math, physics, medicine and programming all over Europe as far as I'm informed.

If we had sub 80 IQ, there is no way we could form a functioning society. If you're below 83IQ there is no job you can do.

Die niggers.

Statistically more likely in Russia
This is really bad among youngs.
wat

The most important point which you missed is indifference towards laws. There may be a whole train station smoking and police won't fine anybody. There may a whole street of cars parked illegally and police won't care. People do not enhjoy the 1991 gift here, we did not work for it.

t. russian

Nice little rehearsal retard, answer the question or fuck off. You're speaking about some inane shit that can't even be addressed, facts too or gtfo.

WHITE D&C: THE THREAD
You foreskin eaters can't be glassed soon enough.

Make me.

Pretty obvious you just want to deflect, which is the only thing slavs itt have done and the reason why these problems persist in your culture. you don't face your problems, you just point the finger at someone else.

sure
How is this a slavic accomplishment?
Or through not wanting their women raped to shit like the EU and not having been wealthy welfare states and therefore a target of either migrants those who wished to import them for decades.
But again, this isn't you improving yourselves, this is the rest of the world finally being shit enough that you have something to pat yourselves on the backs for. Aim higher.

already said it wasn't, but keep crying those tasty tears and confirm everything I've said with your non-argument.

yeah, some slav kids moved to my neighborhood and wanted to burn random shit for fun. I tried to explain to them that this was America and it wasn't good to burn things, but they were like "I don't see a cop. how will they know?". If that isn't nigger degenerate behavior, I don't know what is.

Sage for double post.

D&C shilling as usual

Attached: amerimutt2.png (800x450, 376.46K)

If you provide some data instead of quoting memes, I'll gladly address your points. As the other user said, you don't even mention the biggest problems, and are way overexaggerating the ones you do mention, and then you just ignore the people who actually address those points to argue with everyone else.

Attached: 1520969366152.jpg (2048x1152, 224.4K)

Blackie Lawless

They were literally fresh off the boat from slavistan. Please make more excuses for your fellow niggers though instead of facing your problems and dealing with them.

You first, if you can find a slav country that gives enough of a shit to collect stats and post them online.

Here's admittedly old data, but people in Russia I know have told me the same more recently:
archive.is/5S07o
They also still top the divorce rate according to niggerpedia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography
Now I have no stats on failed barrelroll stunts that result in slavic pancakes on the ground, but I've attached an informative video. Lemme know if this helps, 'k?

check>1

Why are you faggots such cucks?

This is true though there are significant differences

Attached: 14481295646620.jpg (604x604, 81.89K)

Russian riddle for you:
Think carefully.

stop projecting Shaniqua

Attached: americunts.png (741x649, 23.37K)

ANGLIN GO HOME

This is thing left in the year 2013. Russia changed drastically in these 5 years. Now most Russian only receive a symbolic sum as official wages and nothing in cash. Black cash market was cleared pretty good.

Top 10 countries regarding divorce/marriage ratio:
Oh, look 8/10 or non-slavic "west", and the only slavic one is (on of) the most westernized. It's almost like you're misinterpreting the data and are actually full of shit. Russians have more divorces because they have more marriages, so in total they still have more marriages that last then most of the "west". It makes sense too, as without gibs, single mothers don't do well.

*8/10 are non-slavic […] (one of) […]

Anti white D&C