NJ officer pummels white woman in the head during arrest at popular beach

Thanks Fox for resisting the fake news narrative that cops only fuck over niggers. They do the same to everyone else but the media ignores.

"Officers involved in a violent scuffle with a 20-year-old woman suspected of underage drinking at a New Jersey beach — an incident caught on video — were “reassigned to administrative duty pending the outcome of a full and thorough investigation,” officials said Sunday.

Video of the arrest Saturday went viral showing a Wildwood Police officer punching Emily Weinman of Philadelphia twice — once in the head and once in the neck — and putting her in a chokehold. Voices in the background could be heard shouting, “Stop resisting,” according to Fox 29."

foxnews.com/us/2018/05/27/nj-officer-seen-punching-woman-in-head-during-arrest-at-popular-beach-police-investigate.html

Attached: Untitleddddd.png (839x505, 285.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=91QaFedj-yw
globalresearch.ca/us-court-ruled-you-can-be-too-smart-to-be-a-cop/5420630
thefreethoughtproject.com/court-police-departments-refuse-hire-smart/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: thot_patrol.mp4 (640x360, 3.39M)

"pummels" ?? OP is worse than MSM.
Officer barely hit her with his pinky finger (dumb). Should have tasered her and arrested that man/boy that touched Officer/got close.

your right police resources should be increased patrolling white people underage drinking at the beaches
ignore the innocent black youths just trying to feed they're families via undocumented purchases

< no mention on CNN or MSNBC

ie memory hole

(((Emily Weinman))) (((Fox)))

Attached: tfw_resisting.png (482x663, 345.99K)

Congress passed the National Minimum Drinking Age Act of 1984 (Title 23 U.S.C. §158) which essentially said to the states: If you (states) want the federal money you’re entitled to for your roads and transportation systems, then you will raise your minimum drinking age to 21 years old.

Yes because that particular cop should be hundreds of miles away in some black ghetto.

Act like a nigger, get treated like one.

pig detected

Attached: browardly_lion_stand_down-1024x731[1].jpg (1050x751 705.31 KB, 342.83K)

YOU FIGURED IT OUT BRAINLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: there-was-an-attempt-32189562.png (500x508, 59.8K)

>(((Weinman)))
>tries to kick cop in the balls because (((muh equality)))
Thot doing thot stuff.

THIS
and no amount of FEE CAT LADY ETHICS should make anyone think otherwise being a smart ass and or resisting a lawful peace officer is niggerish behavior

also ZOG COP BOOT LICKER and fuck da police has A FINE LINE RUNNING THROUGH OUT don't get your panties in a bunch over CAUSE AND EFFECT:: act like a nigger get treated like a nigger """"" KEEPING THE PEACE thats all the video was about

Attached: 1368992219989.gif (325x320, 1.39M)

Except for the fact that since standards of height big men tend to be calmer when challenged and less ego-desperate, no compulsive need to prove themselves every 5 mins, fitness and intelligence were axed, a majority or a very large minority of cops are in the job primarily as a way to achieve power over others, power which their natural physique, wit, wealth or intelligence is unable to provide them with, so they suck the teat of the govt to get a little vicarious power, which they then abuse to its maximum extent.
Video related, example of how even the "good" British cops will lie through their teeth and maliciously prosecute anyone with the temerity to question those lies.
==THANK GOD== for video cameras, they are to cops as sunlight is to vampires.
Video: listen to the cop, who clearly enjoys bullying people and abusing his position, immediately turn highly aggressive and malicious the moment his lies are corrected.
youtube.com/watch?v=91QaFedj-yw
Read/watch the follow ups. The pig deleted the evidence from his cop computer then lied about it. Was caught out and the defendant won his case in the end.
This young man has balls of steel.

I respect police officers in most cases but since I saw that video of the guy shooting an unarmed white father for not complying to his ridiculously demanding requests and getting off scotfree, I have a serious problem with how America approaches police power over normal citizens.

The police is there to protect citizens and enforce law. Not power trip on people, three fully grown men unable to restrain a woman without a weapon is disgraceful.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2977x2105, 6.27M)

Seriously, my dad is like you use to be, except he won't listen when I tell him the police (here in the US) are NOT here to help you. Even if you're not breaking the law, they'll try to find something you were doing. The power trip these faggots have is astounding, I'd respect cops it it wasn't for a large majority of them doing it to compensate for their small dicks/large egos.
Fuck the cops, whites shouldn't have to be held to the standards these fucks have.

Tsk tsk tsk, committing fallacy fallacy are we?

Girl's name is Weinman.
Weinman = Jew
Jew = Nigger
Argument = Invalid.
OP = Faggot.

where is the logical fallacy, cop?

also, care to explain this?

globalresearch.ca/us-court-ruled-you-can-be-too-smart-to-be-a-cop/5420630

US Court Ruling: You Can Be “Too Smart” to Be a Cop

Police department disqualifies anyone whose IQ is “too high"

Robert Jordan, a 49-year-old college graduate, scored a 33 on an intelligence test he took as part of the application process to become a police officer in the town of New London, Connecticut. The score meant Jordan had an IQ of 125.

The average score for police officers was a 21-22, or an IQ of 104. New London would only interview candidates who scored between 20 and 27.

Jordan sued the city alleging discrimination, but the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New York upheld that it wasn’t discrimination. “Why?” you might ask. Because New London Police Department applied the same standard to everyone who applied to be a cop there.

thefreethoughtproject.com/court-police-departments-refuse-hire-smart/

Ever wonder why cops yell “quit resisting” as they beat a person who’s not resisting? Or why they shoot people who pose no threat? Maybe the answer is right in front of us.

Attached: police[1].jpg (868x487, 156.44K)

/tred

4 Niggers ran over a Female police officer in Maryland. What gives with these sensational headline posts OP?

If we look at ego as the sense of self, a form of self awareness rather than just the sin of being self serving and overly prideful, then there's actually a trend where people with higher IQs have a stronger ego and are more likely to be inventive but at the same time introspective in nature, judge others a lot less based on prejudices and have a higher level of empathy. All these traits are shit traits for a cop.

Attached: d48db005f0a17ce69c65890e745be1938f7e869a8f5dd58d1675e4fd002e4c2e.jpg (800x800, 76.54K)

Checked
Been watching officer justified shootings all weekend.
That bitch is lucky she didn't get shot in the face with a .40

Shilling this channel, Think like a Cop. Guy's a former officer in Commiefornia during the 70s (or was it the 80s?) and now talks shit about how abusive law enforcement is.

They should have shot her and dumped her body in the ocean.

She called the police pigs.

Attached: eccd39afece50441931e65a974bbcfec.jpg (600x524 29.99 KB, 37.24K)

No. The police exist to defend jewish property, commit violence against targets of jewish hostility, and extract wealth through citations, court fees, and legal fees. They are not there to protect you.

Attached: if-you-resist.jpg (600x405, 38.02K)

STOP RESISTING

Police is not legally bound to help or protect you. Another Jewish legal tactic.

Attached: santorum-cone.jpg (600x405, 25.55K)

Sheeeeeeitttttt.

FUCKING MANLETS

Attached: manlets.webm (480x480, 2.13M)

The things I have seen posted about the US police is worrisome.

It is bullshit tbh

>>>/cuckchan/

Cops did nothing wrong. She was fighting them. It's pretty telling that bystanders were yelling at her and not the cop.

yes
that is correct

noticable about the video is that the cops are outnumbered

Also fuck OP for pretending a kike is white
I hope they kill her

kys bootlicker

actually no, when it's cop vs nog I don't care who wins, either way it's a good thing

maybe if they minded their own goddamn business

no you fuck them, homo

OP is a nigger.

Kike bitch has a long ass felony arrest record. Video conveniently leaves out part where she attacked cop. OP continues to suck cocks with wild abandon.

Attached: Super Massive Faggot.jpg (1044x587, 297.95K)

Only a faggot beats a woman in the face when he already has her tackled. The fact he couldn't knock her out with two freebies to the side and back of the head shows how much of a soyboy they are.

only soycucks feel like women should be exempted from getting hit when they break the (((law)))

Don't forget after the Cops take their ass whipping the US military and you old fags take it after that. NIGGER

Are you ready to get shut down meme nigger?

Niggers beating jews? GOOD!

Was it a hate crime because 30 cm of wood wasn't involved?

a big difference between criminals and cops is if criminals kill people, they often get punished for it (unlike cops).

Attached: poster_9d53181939a041659d125de6acd8caf2_73872607_ver1.0_640_480[1].jpg (1368x1026 498.22 KB, 911.12K)

>

Get fucked nigger.

Yes that's right user. The only people we should recruit is them incels and pedos right? Isn't that your fake jewish stereotype of user? They are fucking terrified of our inroads within their ZOG. Local police have long been in bed with white power groups for obvious reasons. Only difference is that with the mass surveillance they have been forced underground. Welcome to reality faggot, we will have plenty of inside help when the coups kick off.

Wait… how are they to supposed to get quality detectives if the ranks from which they promote are all lukewarm-IQ?

Classic. zogbot shills rekt.
kek

Cops serve the state, not the people. Yes we already knew this and their behavior is automatically bad simply because the state no longer serves the people. The bigger question is why should anyone care about some white girl getting punched in the face by a white cop?

You type the same way the Bongistani in your link talks. And your hyperbolic description of the cop becoming "highly aggressive and malicious" is off the mark. Finally,

Are you shilling your own video, bruh?

Underage roastie was drinking on the beach. All whores should be punched in the head.

Wait until you see how leaf cops act.

Attached: RCMP protecting a child molester.mp4 (202x360, 9.19M)

True. The other shill is here:

Such is life. We will have lots of shill detection now.

True. I am prior military myself. I always protected my identity when I was in, since you must. Kikes basically have made it illegal to be White at this point. When you get out, you can put your name on shit–not before.

Your real new here arn't you boy?

Attached: 1dc36e6c92bf4d40331f55733769986dcdf4bb0684b490b3964d43f5cee094cb.png (811x950, 881.68K)

Fuck them. She got what she deserved. She could have easily not turned into an emotional nigger-tier mess, but she did. Also this cop wouldn't be policing niggers, he'd be right where he is. That is the county he clearly works in, moron.

So become a cop you fucking niggers. Become politicians and cops. Stop bitching like twitter niggers for others to do shit.

I lived in Philadelphia and Bucks County, PA for 7 years in total. I can tell you first hand that while Philly still has a sizable White working class population, much of the White youth is full blown niggerized. And by my experience, it's more the White females than the White males (although their are still plenty of Male wiggers).

The girls fight, whore it up, focus strictly on getting drunk/stoned and finding the next cock they're going to ride that day, and are generally trashy people. Picture the whores on Jersey Shore. Rich, or at least financially stable (thanks to their parents) girls without a care in the world, but still act like hedonistic, ghetto nigresses.

But I will say one thing about Philly whores (not including the Center City cucks and SJ crowd)…many of their parents are still old school blue collar people who did their best to redpill their kids, and especially their daughters on niggers. Even though they emulate ghetto trash behavior and know all the words to the latest Kanye West record and think they can fistfight men…many of them are openly hostile to nigger males who try to get in their pants. A lot of them will hang around nigger males for the "cool" factor, but usually only if there's only a few of them and they're outnumbered by White males. Basically, if they feel "safe" about it. More to the point, if they think they can have their cake and eat it too (as in, they can be around blacks for the cool factor but still relax on the high rape potential).

So if what the police are saying is true, which is possibly backed up by the fact that even the witnesses were telling her to stop resisting, then she is most likely a typical Philly thot. Shallow, spoiled, expecting a pussy pass, drunk in public and the afternoon, and combative to anyone dating to tell her she might be wrong for any of all of this behavior.

I try to judge allegations of police misconduct on a case by case basis while ignoring the MSM-fueled popular opinions of any given case of "misconduct" or "brutality". Sometime the cops do fucked up shit to people who don't have it coming. But sometimes someone does have it coming, and just because this cop punched a White woman doesn't mean the princess gets a free pass without knowing the facts. The cop didn't hit her that hard, and you can see him holding back and stopping before the third punch landed. Also, she was not choking her, because she was still speaking the whole time. She wasn't coughing, wheezing, there was no raspy or strained voice after he let go of her neck. If you've ever been choked, whether by a person, or just getting something stuck in your throat for a few seconds, you know that your voice changes immediately afterwards. You're voice can be fucked up for anywhere from a few minutes to several days depending on the severity of the choking. But it's still immediately evident in your voice that you were just choking a few seconds ago. This girl's voice displayed no signs that she was being choked

Not sure what that means. You shouldn't waste your time here and head on down to Baskin Robbins to complete your life's work; making cock one of the 31 flavors.

I've an oven for you

Super Bad Based Baked Alaska has this Shit covered

Whether or not this was justified depends entirely on whether or not shes jewish, honestly.

This is what civic nationalists will never understand
It's really not that hard yet here I am, explaining this

Act like a nig, you'll get treated like one, no one has respect for human trash

Anti-cop threads are a form of d&c–white citizen against white cop. This thread is particularly stupid and OP is clearly a kike.

(a) Who gives a shit what happens to some nasty, drunken kike bitch, and

(b) Being a cop is a job. Some are good, many are mediocre, and some are bad. Some just fuck up
on the job. Good ones do not serve kikes by any means (at least local cops), and in fact a lot of cops perform an important service arresting and incarcerating niggers en masse. This service is very important for a lot of local white communities. Just the presence of cops helps keep the niggers at bay.

These threads are the sort of dumb bullshit I thought about when I was pothead college kid, but then I became an adult and learned what it means to live in a nigger/spic infested hood versus a white, well-policed area. Stop ripping on cops for doing their jobs, even if a few of them (as in any job) are just assholes by nature.

anyone in a position of power should be checked. realize though that many times the issue with the police is not the police officers themselves, who are simply following city policy, the problem is the city, the police chief, the mayor, etc, not the average beat cop just trying to do his job and follow his orders.

the police do take too much shit, but they should be kept in check. they are essentially military, but they act on their own citizens, us. we are not ragheads. do you think the average marine get's fucked and anally probed every time he shoots a raghead? no, because those people do not have rights. citizens have rights. the police cannot become the military. the same mindset that is present in the military cannot be transferred to the police department in general.

WHAT UP MY NATSOC NIGGA POP POP POP

also the Marines do actually get fucked on occasion if they do something particularly egregious, there was some army dude that went batshit and took his humvee into the city all on his own and just started dropping ragheads left and right (not a Marine but it's the point). He was fucked.

The point is that Marines and military in general are designed to be thrown into a war zone, shoot first and ask questions later. If it has a weapon and it's not on your team, kill it. It doesn't matter what it's doing. The police cannot be allowed to have this same mindset.

Live with the nigs, be ready to be treated like a nig. America.

POP POP

Legally white and black have same rights. Allowing police brutality and infringement of rights for one group of population inevitably spills out to another. For law they are the same. If you advocating for creation of legal discrimination you are welcome. Otherwise you are just shooting yourself in the foot (or ask cop to do it).

Always remember: law doesn't tell cops what to do, it only tells them what they can't do. Cops are not obligated to protect you.

Police said they will release body cam footage of the woman spitting on Cop and swearing, not complying. Sounds like fbi Clowns are squaking again. Soon Clowns, soon

The US is a cucked vassal state of israel.
Nuke the US zogs and the world can begin to repair itself.

pigs are the kike's fingers
they all deserve to die
it goes in this order:
1. juden
2. muslims
3. negroids to the very last
4. arabs
5. pajeets
6. faggots, sjw and other degenerates
7. chinks - too many of them
8. pig cops

>(((Weinman)))

OY VEY THIS POOR WHITE GIRL, WE MUST SAVE HER GO…GUYS!!!

Attached: DRUMPF.png (574x601, 151.86K)

Well hes not wrong

I think the SJWs should be above the street shitters. But then again, when they see us genocide the kikes, muslims, niggers, etc, they might STFU and start acting normal again

Also, MSM journalists and producers should be on that list too