Blunt that knife

Knives are too sharp and filing them down is solution to soaring violent crime, judge says
By Joel Adams, The Telegraph

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/27/knives-sharp-filing-solution-soaring-violent-crime-judge-says/

Too lazy to archive, someone post an archive

Attached: 3515307.jpg (640x320, 33.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/BkHHq
archive.fo/dF4co]
bbc.com/news/live/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-44196369
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we need to nuke the UK.

UK should "Blunt" Cricket Bats as well. oh wait…

*Tel Aviv

I want to shit on UK first

Does the UK just want soyboys wrapped in NERF foam? Forget I asked… We get shit on down under for banning funs, but cops here don't give a shit about what you carry as long as you have an explanation and if two guys punch unless someone sues nobody gives a shit. Why is the UK so different? Is it demographics?

Morning gov'na. You got a loicense for dat camera and microphone? Well, off to da station with ya then.

Attached: tommy-robinson-arrest.jpg (650x436, 54.91K)

his face looks very "at least I still have the constitution" here

Plastic cutlery will be mandatory soon.

Attached: uk cuckistannoknivesuseteethinthekitchen.png (601x884, 433.93K)

Needs Brendan Fraser Hair

Mandatory? Not if you don't have a loicense for it.

Maybe if these pussy judges actual handed out heavy sentances to these knife nigger's, instead of trying to take the point off ever knife blade in the country, maybe, just maybe that what sort the problem out.

But na fuck that, let's just remove anything with a edge or point from every thing, ban kids from learning about triangles and keep up the narrative that it 'youth culture', not niggers killing other nigger because they're fucking ==NIGGERS==

Fuck, why does my country have to be so fucking pozzed

Attached: 1432841675787.png (600x597, 265.58K)

I believe that America and Australia have had a dysgenic effect on the UK as anyone predisposed to having balls left for America or were kicked out to Australia. UK has nothing but pussy genes

Because Cromwell let the jews back in.

Because Churchill refused to ally with Hitler and instead joined the side of (((our greatest allies)))

Bongs need to develop and spread a deadly new martial art.
I'll shit myself in laughter when I see government mandated quadruple amputations.

archive.fo/BkHHq

You are a massive faggot OP but you sure as hell already know this.

Attached: roundedtip.png (1080x4667, 1.79M)

is that a challenge

Attached: 44753d7caa6380c93905959387923b78bca241d2867a76e72fe33aba800c.png (180x255, 16.78K)

That's not actually what the judge said. His suggestion is that the tip of kitchen knives should be removed. This isn't actually a bad suggestion as the typical kitchen knife shape is aesthetic - knife points serve no function in the kitchen. Literally, no purpose.
Knives without tips can still be used as slashing weapons, but they can't be used to stab.
Chinese chefs do everything with a tipless knife which looks like a meat cleaver.
Not at all, but attack it logically, not with lies.

This is dumb blunt knives can still cut it just require a little bit more force

Attached: strayanation.png (1000x1413, 727.74K)

a thin piece of metal whether it's got a sharp tip or not can still be used to stab, a pencil doesn't need a sharp point for me to shove it through your throat. a 1/16' inch thick flat of metal would require less force, pointy or not. this literally does nothing other than waste everybodies time and money.

especially since any non retard can just sharpen the rounded bit and have a nice round sharp skin splitting blade.

Is it true Brits have to use wax to shave because razors are banned?

You know I only expected Zig Forums to be better without mods. But now it seems like it has attracted a whole lot of 89 IQ faggots from cuckchan /b/ and /tv/ waiting for the next user to fall for their bait. I hope this shit will go down someday. So far, it seems like the cuckening isn't going to stop any time soon.

Eating with your hands like an animal will be the norm, as it already is in fast food restaurants.
Even "fine dining" with "two forks" the forks are the same frickin size.
They want us to be animals.

Or like a Muslim. Same diff.

Isn't it funny how the country where "The City of London' (not to be confused with London) is located, is also one of the most dystopian countries in the world currently?

What if, hypothetically speaking ofc, a mob would form and raze the city of London to the ground?

Oi mate, do you have a license for that mob?

OI M8, YOU HAVE A LICENSE FOR POTATO PEELIN???????

Attached: da467a817124ea6ae6de92f17fd8598a3f864b1dd365cf74df8987d0474593e1.png (669x954, 436.3K)

Bongs know niggers are the problem period. Jews too

Jesus fucking Christ. In 6 months it's gonna be mandatory to bend over and take Muhammed's smelly goat-fucking dick up your ass or go to prison.

Attached: 0e3cb94c5439769e120840e04ec4c9c71cff4034039dd2a2e048973b242b6f94.jpg (720x1080, 62.61K)

Should've moved to Ireland :^)

It’s prep for the realization of the NWO

yup- no more getting your blade tip caught on bone while stabbing, just a smooth motion

Sorry but that's bullshit. Try stabbing someone with an engineer's rule (thinner than 1/16th of an inch), at most you will leave a shallow cut, but probably nothing more than a bruise.
The fact is that yes, de-tipping knives makes them useless as stabbing weapons.
It doesn't do anything to prevent slashing. By the way, this was already seriously suggested by the Scottish government. Their argument is that, as already stated, knife points serve no function in a kitchen, and that is true, so from a harm reduction standpoint, there is some validity to the suggestion.
Making a tool as safe as possible, while not impairing its function is just best practise. You don't attach a metal spike to the base of an engineering hammer's handle, just because war hammers might have had such an adornment. In the same vein, why give kitchen knives a point because knives meant for combat traditionally have them? The point on a kitchen knife is an aesthetic flourish and removing it would without a doubt make kitchen knives safer.
Every year dropped kitchen knives stab the feet and legs of thousands of people.
Again, I'm not supporting this measure because it wouldn't address the problem being set out to fix (homicide). But misrepresenting the argument by claiming that the judge wants the blade to be dulled is just dishonest.
Like the "drug problem", the "knife problem" is a symptom of social problems. Like disease, you cannot rectify social problems by trying to fix the symptoms.

No one is doxxing these judges?

180X255

Britbongs.. kill your judges and policy makers steal guns from the muzzies

The fact that I, some random faggot from western texas, is 1000 percent better equipped to deal with a mugger, terrorist, feral nigger, etc. than something like 90 percent of the police in the UK is both amusing and absolutely horrifying. Fix your shit, UK. You faggots are so afraid of your own shadow it's sickening. You're white men, you can goddamn do this. You DID do it for the majority of human history.

yes

plz send guns

Time to resurrect the ol' /b/ pizza delivery flood

Let's get some doxes for tonite?

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░▄▄█████████▄▄
░░░░▄▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
░░▄██████░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
░▐██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░███████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐██████▌░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░▀░▄▄▌
░█▀▀███▀░░░░░░▄▀█▀░░░▐▄▄▄▌
▐░▌▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▌▀░▌
░▌▐░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░░▐░▐
░▐░▀▄▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌░▄▄░▐░▌
░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░▐░▐▄▄▄▄▀▐
░░░▌▀░▐░░░░░░░░▄▀░░▀▀▀▀░▌
░░░▐░░░░░░░░░▌░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▐ >I tried to stop it
░░░▌░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░▄▄░░▌
░░█▀▄░░░▐░▐░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░█░▀▀▄░▌░█░░░▀▀▄▄▄▄▀
█░░░▀▄░░▀▀▄▄█░░░░░▄▀
░░░░░░▀▄░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▐
█░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▐░▌▐
░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▌░▐▌▐
░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐░▄▄▌░█▀▄
░░░█░░░░░░░░░█▌▐░▄▐░░▀▄▀▀▄▄
░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▐░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░▀▄░▄▀█░░░░░█░░▌░░░░▀▄░░░░░█

God dam you are autistic…but honestly i appreciate it. I think this is a sign of good times ahead.

Would not have survived past the abortion stage.

Attached: is this famas.jpg (450x320, 6.48K)

BIN THOSE GODDAMNED KNIFES!!!

Attached: knife-800x500.jpg (501x500, 60.93K)

Attached: 135353145.jpg (600x1572, 247.36K)

Attached: a ogre fromth ye old briton aile.jpg (492x572, 60.59K)

Attached: jewputer.png (660x390, 344.55K)

Attached: 897564324Q768.jpeg (650x436, 93.82K)

LoL. You can suck up a candy cane till it forms a sharp end; it’s end would be vicious enough to do serious harm towards the correct target.

Attached: 1A526607-E92F-4055-B60A-1D411453B093.jpeg (378x389, 26.17K)

How the fuck would one even ban a knife when it's a fucking sharpened piece of metal with a handle?

RIVERS OF BLOOD
that is a xenophobe conspiracy theory

RIVERS OF BLOOD
appeal to racial hatred

RIVERS OF BLOOD
most incendiary racist speech

RIVERS OF BLOOD
prophecies of doom never materialized

RIVERS OF BLOOD
paranoia

British cooking, world famous…

Scotland, world finest food, fried Mars bars

Everyday it seems to be European judges are intellectual brainlets who would never pass our bar exam. So glad to not be born a europoor.

If you arent retarded you would realize the pointier the tip is, the more likely it is to immediately break. That would shatter in your hand, first at the very tip and then about half way down.

I can tell you have never stabbed anything.

Attached: flint-knives.jpg (629x479, 66.47K)

Hmm. I worked as a chef for many years and disagree. Knife points are useful and I wouldn't have wanted to use a knife without one. By varying the angle it is held at, one can easily slice through meat and produce with just the knife tip. Very few kitchen injuries that I saw were due to being poked or stabbed with one's own knife, or from someone else. Proper technique like holding the knife point down while walking from one station to the next prevented injuries. Most injuries were caused by improper cutting methods, or the knife slipping off a vegetable into skin. The lack of a knife point wouldn't have changed anything. I tried using a cleaver but didn't care for the height and changes to the chopping angle.

This sounds like another case of trying to avoid reality, and blaming the tool instead of the person wielding it.

I think that's isn't just the problem of the UK but all of western Europe. All the bold, independent people left for the frontiers and left the contented back in their home countries.

The UK is retarded and you ex-chef you were just a line cook stfu boys are right, a pointy knife is very useful and I wouldn't cook without one. However, recall some military history. Soldiers who did a lot of bayonet work would frequently blunt their tips to prevent the fucker from sticking in bone. My point is, bring back musket volleys.

Attached: afixing_bayonets.jpg (236x284, 42.65K)

Can they just make it illegal to be white already and be done with it?

Oi m8, do you have a license for preparing food?

Attached: aus.png (24x33, 2.25K)

Blunting a knife's tip would be pointless because it can just be resharpened. How do you think shivs work? You could even resharpen it on asphalt or concrete.

What a load of shit. I use the tips of knives all the time in the kitchen.

And rings too.

So mandated dull kitchen knives. Does anyone here cook at all? Could you imagine never being able to buy a sharp kitchen knife? Do you know how many injuries in the kitchen this would cause? Guaranteed hospital ERs would constantly be flooded with knife injuries. A dull knife is more dangerous than a sharp knife. You go to cut a fucking tomato and it slips and cuts your hand(cause you didnt have your hands proper cause like no one does especially home cooks). This would be funny shit ERs would be stocked with ladies that fucked up cutting tomatoes.

Do we need to ask such question, after such statements?
In the future they will get government mandated ready made puree with proteins from insects cockroaches they already shill for insect food on weekly base in the papers

All the time. I have to sharpen them myself, not sharp enough for my liking. I expect that to be categorized as terrorist preparation soon, like you are not allowed to posses certain literature.

Christ you want to think that the UK government is just evil and is trying to subjugate the British people but shit like this just makes me think they are retarded and only do all this evil shit because they are too fucking stupid to know better.

We are fighting an uphill battle, kikes pushing against us, shitskins killing us, the fear, there's less hope daily and im not sure how long I can hold on, doubt ill have enough energy to fight in a race war or civil war 2.0 or ww3, fuck I just want to check out ever and user.

… which start in the home, most often parents abusing and/or neglecting their children. 'Discipline' and drug abuse being chief among contexts.
See molymeme parenting videos, before it's too late!

They are calculating and evil.
They know very well that any idiot can sharpen a piece of metal and nothing prevents someone from carrying a knife or even a fire weapon.
They do that to incriminate or use the fear of the little people to incriminate them self. It is a method of suppression and terrorism against the normal populace.
Criminals, people who would stab people don’t care, not that murder and GBH isn’t already an offence.

If only the dear leader did know about this miscriage of justice – Letter from a train into the Gulag.

Start in the womb, when nigger are the main perpetraitor of crime. In the UK too, as far as knife crime is concerned.

Attached: three shells.jpg (1000x566, 101.89K)

Attached: sweden having muscles is illegal.jpg (886x642, 197.63K)

At this rate, solid food will be banned, to be replaced by nutritionally-complete, soylent-esque, state-issued IV bags with special adapters that plug into ports implanted directly to the stomach.
All citizens will also be required to report to the nearest medical center to have their tastebuds cauterized, as to curb illicit eating, aka 'sneaky snacking'.
Random, unannounced testing of urine and stool samples will be implemented.
Anyone caught in violation of the law will have their nutrition ration withheld for a period of time to be determined by a judge.
Anyone caught dying before completing their sentence — also now a crime — will have their corpse seized as compensation to the state to be converted into nutritional supplement.

I wonder if the average Brit is still a smug-talking nigger, looking down on Americans are violent and primitive. Do they realize yet that we never had a crime problem, but a nigger problem? No, probably not. Probably just as self-obsessed and arrogant as always. Fuck them.

Truthful confession Satan, but they're not interested in doing anything sensible when the aim is to intimidate.
No user, these are not jokes. It's worse than you think

Attached: ukpoliceweaponssweepdangerouspencils.png (595x1274 59.74 KB, 1.02M)

How do they justify calling the head unit a weapon? Are British police going to start breaking into people's cars and stealing the stereos?

Attached: f9af404a98113ed08f12105c56e1d88df10e841c24f097c4768c93fa21f8b74d.jpg (214x381 68.98 KB, 90.1K)

Meanwhile in Scotland
[archive.fo/dF4co] bbc.com/news/live/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-44196369

Next level B8.
Torposter just proved that he's a kike.

Attached: fn1.jpg (268x400, 20.94K)

Well this dumb fagot doesn’t even know shit about knife safety. There’s a little expression that goes along the lines of “the most dangerous knife is a dull knife” and there is a clear reason why it’s so prominent. When a knife is dull, it can cause a lot of issues to the user, including and not limited to, getting caught in something, bouncing off, uncontrollably cuts that can potentially cut the wielder, and more. This is also bad for many business owners and civilians. Namely, cooking knives. When you cut up any meat, the blade needs to be razor sharp to get the most meat off of the carcass and be able to actually through the hide, scales, etc. When you cut plants, you need to do it efficiently and precisely to get properly sized slices. Even then, what will stop some nig nog from going to harbor freight, buying a cheap grinder and some belts to make a razor sharp knife? Absolutely nothing.

Shit tier tbh

In case you retards haven't figured it out yet, Britain has been a lost cause since the Rothschilds took it over after the Battle of Waterloo. You all seem to have the idea that they are doing the wrong thing because they are dumb and if they just stopped being dumb Britain could be good again. They are doing it on purpose and they won't stop, Britain will never be good again, it is run by jews.

Fucking beautiful use of Hitler dubs.

This is the only way to fix Britain.

Attached: UK justice.png (800x2048 108.35 KB, 274.35K)

This will be renamed "Standard UK household tools" in ~2030.

Attached: 1454470847001.jpg (850x538, 22.75K)

What makes these people think that weapons are what cause the violence?
If you banned all knives they'd just use something else. They'd probably make their own knifes or buy them illegally, of fuck they'd just go get guns instead.

The fact they are not allowed to acknowledge that shitskins and kikes are the problem.

What the fuck are you supposed to do with the three seashells? Its questions like these that keep me up at night.

Less nogs is the solution to soaring violent crime. Keep kicking the can down the road faggots.

They dont actually believe it. All it does is buy them another year and they'll keep repeating the process indefinitely.
They know only whites follow this bullshit so it gives them an excuse to arrest muh whites.

Neat!
And I've been meaning to try my hand at flint knapping.
All the more encouragement…
Thanks for the share!

Attached: fighting knife.jpg (1024x1024 96.67 KB, 777.37K)

A FOOKEN PENCIL

Rainbow user?
Missed you.