ZYKLON BEN ON THE WARPATH

>Great Britain has become an Orwellian, globalist police state. Once the land of the Magna Carta, it’s now the land of tyranny.

>“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?… The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin’s thirst; the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If…if…We didn’t love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation…. We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

>It’s time to take a stand for the Freedom of Speech across the world.

-t. Ben "Massacre at the Mosque" Garrison
——————————
He quoted Solzhenitsyn, folks. You know what that means.

Attached: tommy_robinson_free_speech.jpg (2040x1578, 705.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2018/05/19/let-my-people-stay-the-jailing-of-london-forums-jez-turner/
archive.is/4a3dL
change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-free-tommy-robinson
youtube.com/channel/UCUx2QMA5FCFANFSOv0dilyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow. Ten ton terror of Tel Aviv Ben really had his creative potential unleashed these past years. His campaign cartoons are now legendary and his other art has been spectacular.

Good thing he wrote prison on the Union Jack skull building, otherwise I might have mistook it for a castle or a fort or something.

Missed opportunity.

Not having minarets on the prison and a gold star on Yaxley-Lennon.

Guys, this Zyklon Ben meme is NOT funny. There are actual people whose lives are being destroyed here. Yeah yeah I know le kikes le niggers, but have any of you actually SEEN the Montana Videos? I have, and I wouldn't wish that kind of sadistic cruelty on anyone, not even the jewiest niggeriest jewnigger in the world. Ben Garrison is a sick man and the sooner we stop associating with him the better.

I wonder who is behind it? :^)

To be honest I'm pretty happy about Tommy going to jail.

Attached: DeSLSO5XUAA5Cgf.jpg (1170x707, 66.51K)

I'm surprised he has not been put on the list of people banned from visiting the UK along with everyone else with an inconvenient opinion.

Attached: 897564324Q768.jpeg (1093x724 93.82 KB, 491.67K)

With all the pro zionist shit that he's done its the best place for him for our aims. Its a massive red-pill already and when he's shanked peacefully by akmed his football lads will go 1488 without his zionist influence

Attached: Solz.jpg (800x450, 93.98K)

Attached: rotherham comic.jpg (960x461, 174.4K)

Nobody cares how you feel, Schlomo

he's a brit you low iq nigger

hot

its a bloody god job that all the knives have blunt ends now what don't you say.
Those muzzie darkies will have a hard time slipping him a shiv with the points ground down

Listen kids, Ben Garrison was in my unit back in the First Gulf War. The man is a total psychopath. I was in the room when he cut off some little sandnigger kid's dick and forced him to eat it. The look in old Ben's eyes that day still haunts me even now 20 years later. Quit trying to be the edgiest kid on the block, you never know if he might run into you and decide he thinks your great great great grandaddy was half-nigger, and believe me he WILL kill you.

Holy shit that's fucking awesome if it is true. Sad he didn't cut your dick off too you fucking dumbass. What is user for 500 Alex?

See pal, the thing is that last week, you could Report all our posts, have imkikey yourself remove them and call that a day in the defense of the White Race.
But now? Now you actually have to talk with us. You actually have to prove your shit. Form arguments.
And you'll discover that the 800 anons that came back aren't just gonna let your bullshit slide.

This is the Zig Forums that I missed. The one that doesn't fear commies, Jews and niggers and reports them afraid of what they might say.
The true Zig Forums looks people like you right in the eyes, tells you what's wrong with everything you say, believe and are while advising you that suicide might be faster than Oven Cremation.

It's a good day to roast Jews, and we're starting with you.

The fuck did you crawl out from, faggot?

Attached: 87a4ce6a77c86d775e8e58949d4000526af4677fce2b037da6ed08227f32ebaa.jpg (640x427 156.62 KB, 66.49K)

Kill yourself, shitskin.

Attached: islam1.jpg (700x418, 32.49K)

'tommy robinson' (a fake name) is a jew, he is not English, you cannot be English and a jew, you say 'his country' but tommy robinson has no country, his loyalty is to ZOG. Real Ethnic nationalist Englishmen get put in prison and you never really hear about from the media, no shills make a thread about it, but have a CO Jew cunt like this get arrested and we all hear about it. This is just promotion of a jew infiltrator. Jez Turner was arrested recently, he is a real English Nationalist. He knows what Tommy Robinson is.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2018/05/19/let-my-people-stay-the-jailing-of-london-forums-jez-turner/

He is a jew, he is not British in anyway.

You type like a retarded kike but there is half a point here. Brits getting thrown into shitskin infested prison does happen but no matter but this will put attention to it. Even if tommy is a kike there are all sorts of people over this story even if kikemedia ignores it. So it's still a net benefit to us, doubly so cause a kike might get raped by pisslamists in jail.

that may be the case but he's got british citizenship.
does he have isreali citizenship?

Don't blame me blame the artist making nice body

I thot al joos hav izralee sitizinshep

Best case scenario: the Yids save him from jail and that also gets people wondering why "Teh Ebul Natzee" gets help while the sandwich guy was left inside to rot.

Who cares. The government is controlled by jews anyway, this is just a publicity stunt. Actual real Ethnic nationalist Englishmen are arrested at the same time and this jew makes the headlines. That is why he exists.

It's your fault for being a shitskin and not killing yourself already, a real shame tbh.

A good indicator of what the kikes are likely to do about their fellow parasite is the press coverage they allow on it. Whats the situation on that?

Those yids put him in jail as a publicity stunt and distraction.

See this guy call me a kike then defend a jew. This is 100% a jew, theres no doubt, theres no denial whatsoever, he admits he is jew and he loves israel. He is working with the same jews in government that had him arrested to cover the arrests of real Ethnic nationalist Englishmen. He isn't helping, the people that point out he is a jew that serves mossad , they are helping.

He exists to try and confuse English people into hating muslims when those muslims would not even be in the country at all if not for jews like tommy robinson allowing them in. A distraction from the real problem. The jew and his JIDF kids that say stuff like 'even if he is jew….' are shills trying to get you to support one of their actors.

I saw Ben Garrison at a grocery store in Portland yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I was wrong you type like reddit. But I also forgot that robinson was a kike, actually, he was just so fucking unimportant right until he got his ass arrested for virtue signalling too hard on behalf of the alt-kike.
Either way this can be used, attention is already on the matter and hatred against mudslimes is natural to grow among the brits. That being said, the brits still need to find out about the kikes business which can be facilitated should the kikes of bongland decide to bust robinson out before his sentence is finished.
Or they might leave him to rot, which is also kinda funny.
Either way the story can help us redpill more and more brits on both their pathetic state, the mudslimes and maybe even the kikes.
Now eat shit, faggot.

Attached: 7d8728c1cdcb6e635eaa9b64f7845302caec397b9d11fbec1293b9bc2cbfbb5e.jpg (324x395, 18.21K)

Why would the kikes have to 'bust him out' ? they put him there as distraction then got their jewish media to talk about him. The jewish media is not talking about Jez Turner's arrest, a real English Ethnic nationalist.

This is Promotion of Tommy Robinson, that is what this is for. They promote their Controlled Opposition agent and not have their media cover real arrests of real Englishmen who are really fighting for Ethnic Nationalism. It is Jordan Peterson again, another jewish trick.

>>>/tumblr/

When I was a young man I used to run with George Lincoln Rockwell and his American Nazis. Marches, hate busses, hatenannies, running in on congress wearing blackface and a loincloth; it was all a lot of fun. None of the white power movements after Rockwell had that same special of the original.

Anyway, I remember one day, this young boy walked up to Headquarters and told me he wanted to join. Said his name was Ben Garrison, and he was ready to lynch some coons. There was something in his eye I found just a little unsettling. He couldn't have been more than 14, so I told him he was too young, to come back and sign up once he'd graduated high school.

Well young Ben Garrison didn't like that one bit. He started hollering and swearing, and eventually pulled out a switchblade knife on me. Fortunately for me, it was at this moment that old Commander Rockwell himself stepped outside and saw what was going on. He stopped and smiled at Ben, saying, "What's the problem here, son?"

Ben explained his grievance, saying I was holding back the movement by not letting him in. George put his hand on Ben's shoulder and explained to him that as a White man it was his duty to get his education, and said we'd be more than happy to welcome him into our ranks when he'd graduated high school.

I'll never forget the hate that was in little Ben Garrison's eyes that day. He said, "Mr. Rockwell, if you haven't started the race war by the time I graduate high school, you're a dead man. I'll make sure of it." And with that the kid stomed off.

Sure enough, about four years later the poor old Commamder got gunned down outside of that laundromat. Everyone said it was Greasy Greek Patler, but, me, I don't know about that.

Attached: george.jpg (733x1091, 121.32K)

This is the kind of posting I missed when kampfy was running the place into the ground, I forgot how fun Zig Forums used to be

I assumed some low level kike or medium level goy got robinson arrested for alleged wrongthink, not knowing his role in their (((plans))). I also don't know what coverage this has gotten by the media and assumed it was hush hush. Considering robinson is most likely going to get raped by the caged shitskins I doubt that it was *his* plan to get put in there just for the sake of media attention/pushing the narrative.
Perhaps he was sacrificed by his kike superiors?

(checked)
One thing you've got to understand is that to the Tribe nothing matters but the survival of the Tribe. Everyone but the central ruling body is expendable, even their own tribesmen.

They aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

Attached: killed by mudslimes in jail.jpg (1082x444, 77.19K)

Stupid me, I forgot to post the source. Here: archive.is/4a3dL

Nice pasta faggot.

Attached: 74aa2860b516aa59578617d3c37afa7a1d22b0d49397587f3d8bfaedf5b039b4.jpg (830x500, 74.56K)

Attached: when we win.jpg (901x749, 72.76K)

tfw you know its footnote 5 of Gulag Archipelago without even looking it up.

Grim.jpg

I agree, they nevertheless sacrificed one of their own instead of a goy. Another good indicator of the kikes getting scared.

Attached: crying_kikes.jpg (900x600, 127.37K)

I've yet to see any proof he's a jew, just him saying so in one tweet which could have been trolling or an attempt to deflect criticism. His parents seem to be Irish, his original surname "Yaxley" is English, "Lennon" can somewhat rarely be jewish but he took that from his stepfather. So I think he's either a very good shabbos goy, possibly via being raised in a jewish environment, or dumb enough to believe that the interests of whites and kikes align in regard to mudslimes.

Attached: tommy robinson jew defender.jpg (1920x360 42.79 KB, 218.43K)

THE GOYIM KNOW

He's a zionist traitor he's a not a jew you fucking retard. His original name is Irish not jewish.

Cunt
Please

Stephen Loxey Yinon

Attached: notjewish.png (648x703, 523.04K)

Attached: slowpoke.png (3563x3471, 450.49K)

Put it up in the streets, universities etc. Along with other comics and some texts. That is better than protests.

CCTV camera network are a problem when doing that? Locals should remove them.

bump

The most offensive thing about this cartoon is that it was all jews.

He removed everyone's comments on his latest video. Except mine.

Attached: Reisen Dance.gif (577x600, 936.1K)

I cant believe how many people didn't get the sarcasm in this post:

Clear sign that nofunpol was truly nofun.

Cunt, this isn't leddit. Your kike ass isn't funny nor is it wanted here.

Tommy Robinson is a Jew. He deserves to be locked up.

Agreed. Mass murder of niggers that Ben engages in is bad optics.

I thought it was funny retard, eat shit

Too many years of over moderation have certainly done a number on you guys.

Attached: literally (You).png (851x714, 80.25K)

Attached: Tommy Robinson MOSSAD.jpg (2142x1266, 1.67M)

change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-free-tommy-robinson
This is getting a lot of attention.

As far as the UK is concerned. Pigs and judges are the enemies of the public.

Attached: 1514266190961.png (2000x2700, 560.83K)

Tommy being and eventually dying in prison does not benefit whites at all.
We're not winning anything by supporting the UK zog decision or laughing at the man.

This is the common style for political cartoons.

Is it me or is there a lot of shilling against Britain recently.

t. Ben "Kike-killer" Garrison

FIXED

Attached: jjjj.jpg (2032x1570, 912.8K)

This have slided while that fagtow thread went way up? Really?

Exactly. Those "Tommy is a kike, so ignore this!" posters are obvious shills, tho.

I've seen the Montana videos and they are nothing. Do you even TOR? His bunker tour would make you puke your guts out if you think that's bad. The wall of ear necklaces alone would break you, thousands of them, all arranged by race, age, and number of piercings. That's a level of autism i wouldn't wish upon anyone.

These niggers glow or are just retarded.

It's returning refugees and newfags not getting the joke. Those of us who resisted the shitskin mods and shill storms are much harder than you fags.

No one cares about your Mossad agent here faggot

Attached: 7e73ba31b52473c9944369d1bc484644db153422b8cad8ef4cdd7d200ba63a7d.png (2353x2041, 3.24M)

please tell me this is photoshop

Nani?

Hahaha

Hooo boy, this poor bastard is probably dead already. Never EVER call Ben Garrison a kike if you plan on waking up tomorrow.

The English must understand, the judges and their pig enforcers are the enemy.

Nah, he'll beg Zyklon Ben to kill him but he'll remain awke for several months at least. -)

britbongs…. start giving all policy makers and police the jo cox treatment. steal guns from the muzzies and nogs, hell steal em from any cops that still might have some

War with Iran will be the release valve.

youtube.com/channel/UCUx2QMA5FCFANFSOv0dilyg

That isn't just yet, tho.

me too
he's better as a martyr than alive as a controlled op who supports israel and deflects attention from the jews responsible and only attacking their muslim imports while being completely fine with non-whites over-running England as long as they are not radical muslims

tldr they retired a persona, an alias. The real guy behind that mask is perfectly fine and sipping martinis in Tijuana.

Heheheh, you think war is about culture at this point, eh?

Here's my guess: Hostages.

The arabs or jews or whatever took some kids from a powerful, REALLY powerful british family, and they say: "make your country friendly towards muslims and we'll return your kids…"

The people in power don't care about "the people." They care about their kids or the hostages or whatever secret political shit is going on that you don't even know about.

Just my guess.

Attached: bongbtfo.jpg (960x578, 86.66K)

Attached: neither.jpg (907x1521, 447.92K)

Attached: 6th_Sense.webm (480x480, 1.35M)

Jesus fucking Christ this place needs mods.

This guy has switched repeatedly, pushing the same bollocks repeatedly.

Issue at hand is that a guy has been blatantly arrested in a case of police entrapment, and sentenced regardless of that.

No one cares about your Mossad agent here faggot

Robinson is a faggot and his actions amount to nothing more than some muh h00ligan street level confrontational shit which achieves exactly nothing.

He tried to pull of an assange. Now he has. People will forget because there is nothing he left behind aside from spamming twatter.

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR ATTACKING HITLER. THIS IS YOUR PUNISHMENT. KILL CHURCHILLS FAMILY LINE.

Tommy is a kike and soccer hooligans are degenerates.

Anti-slide bump.

There's a reason why the founding fathers decided to tell the corrupted, tyrannical Britshit crown to fuck off and put the 1st and 2nd amendments in place to ensure future generations could do the same.

Attached: tree-of-liberty-quote-the-best-thomas-jefferson-concerning-jesus-and-plato-of-tree-of-liberty-quote.jpg (1652x1088 66.48 KB, 495.61K)