Esoteric Pills

We used to have some great esoteric discussion here back in the day. Let's get it going again. Dropping some redpills on the occult.

Attached: c50a0fec8969785ef72a55ae7eab8a660061a448aaf75e50d85ea625717a1304.png (472x625, 497.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UdHv7
sacred-texts.com/neu/ice/coo/index.htm
sacred-texts.com/cla/plato/apology.htm
lykeiaofapollon.wordpress.com/2012/12/20/the-demonization-of-apollon/
youtube.com/watch?v=MKH6PAoUuD0
hooktube.com/watch?v=MKH6PAoUuD0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archetype
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity
youtube.com/watch?v=B46oJlwqHWY
hooktube.com/watch?v=B46oJlwqHWY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidden_variable_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_unconscious
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 26cf853c220a4b7111c0592a993990febdfee4e809bd56c7764b05f24a518195.png (1244x727 266.44 KB, 403.42K)

Attached: c9d662a32f53b5807c304377a65922dea79064fb69a4064e49861a476011b0a4.jpg (886x696 93.1 KB, 167.9K)

Attached: e74b0b439a48a81e358ff6ad36ccdff0d78dd3ffd5c4d37f3e77a2b2c967e1be.png.jpg (586x879 161.12 KB, 604.03K)

Attached: How to start a cult.webm (720x540, 6.31M)

this post and everything below it to a certain point is some really good stuff. maybe I should have noticed this thread and posted it here instead.

archive.is/UdHv7

actually I'm thinking this thread just got created anyway, probably didn't exist when I posted it there

Attached: satanism.mp4 (360x240, 11.46M)

been looking into this stuff lately it does seem child sacrifice is a common theme.
I thought it was the misunderstanding of the profane and used to blackmail leaders to bend them to the will of the deep state.
But Crowley brings it up super early in "book of the law".
Seeing as he, and Blavatsky are such a huge influence on the powerful it's absolutley stomach churning.

The black pill is the hardest one to swallow

Attached: Black.jpg (1024x768, 94.81K)

That's why you can take it and shove it up your ass. Blackpill somewhere else, mana-leech.

Attached: hermes2.jpg (417x309, 54.77K)

Anyone wanna talk about how related this is to Kabbalah, and jews?

The long night of the soul will free you and lead to the whitepill in time though. unless you're a smileberg

No, that'd be the brown pill.

It's not Smiley, it's (((Robert Sepehr))) making these shit esoteric threads

He has four up right now. FOUR!
NeanderKIKE!

Attached: demon jew shill.jpg (499x904 249.88 KB, 240.04K)

Oh cool I still have it saved on my phone.
A guy went around the US joining cults and noting what was similar between. Here's his small book.

Been for a long time now finding what symbols we have tie to which cards. /monster/ recently accidently'd Hawaii, talking about how Poli'ahu kept shitting on Pele. Right after the volcano started blowing. I very much welcome recommendations for the other archetypes.

Green user to the 「0 The Fool」
Red user as 「I The Magician」
Reitia corresponds to「II The High Priestess」
Pol/tan/ to 「 IX The Hermit」
Ammit as 「XI JUSTICE」
Gondola to 「XII The Hanged Man」
Pepe and Wojack for 「XV The Devil」
The ol' Black Sun alighted for 「XIX The Sun」

Poli'ahu and her sister maidens 「IIII of Wands」
Moon Man at 「Knight of Wands」

Bumping important bread.

Attached: 96cc412e8c02090cdb8f4ecce0f58af9a98ad3965d41847249b1cf6e34fff3b9.jpg (640x512, 64.22K)

Are you sure your esoteric interests are not being used to actually draw you away from what you should be focusing on?

First pic is Indian guru Maharishi Mahesh Yogi with Yuri Besmenov, who was sent to meet him as a soviet agent at the time. The Soviet Union wanted to use his influence over Americans to turn their spiritual interests and practices into alienation. They are seeking to corrupt your mind and mislead you in any way possible to this day.

Attached: Maharishi beatles.jpg (575x436 286.78 KB, 462.72K)

He uses a script now to spam the hell of threads that are are truthful, unlike his jewish spouting.

It appears that the elite use child sacrifice, blood, fear and pain to gain esoteric/energy/power.

Is there anything equally or more powerful?

It appears that the earth may have been created by God, but is currently under the rule of the devil/Satan/evil whatever.

What magick/esoterics can counter it?
Enochian?

Truth

Connection to God results in infinite abundant energy
achieve the trance state of 'knowing'

Reminder to no longer misattribute all of Heqet's imagery as belonging to Kek now that Zig Forums has a chance to regain its soul.

Attached: Kek and Heqet differentiation.jpg (1143x2381, 2.28M)

PDFs are allowed again if anyone wants to dump any beginner books to start people on the path of knowledge.

Books are generally inefficient. Just ask questions here and use the books as a fallback

I'd still recommend some books or at least a general list of good beginner books. I've had friends who have told me that they would go to bookstores looking to learn more and find books loaded with leftist propaganda.

Anyone have caps of the Lurianic Kaballah threads? The newfags need to know about the kike plan to destroy the world.

Hi you schizophrenic blackpilled faggot. Still haven't killed yourself? How about you be useful and go eat a kike.

No, you simply do not have enough experience yet to make use of them. Quit projecting.
Here is a book explaining the Nigger-age we're breaking out of.

Just go research the connections between Blavatsky, The Lucious trust and the UN and EU.

I've found that posting profound things in text form usually does not work. Something about saying things vocally produces a much greater effect. For this reason I've stopped trying to explain esotericism online, and instead seek out people irl who seem ready to start waking up.

You do realize that the doctrine she preached all led to 1488, yes?

She was a believer that race was a social construct.

so Sauce plz.

She constantly badmouthed christianity was obsessed with asiatic philosophy and wanted multiculturalism/ one world government.

I'd consider Reitia to be closer to the lovers card to be honest. The high preistess usually signifies an evil person right?

As an aside I am at a theosophers hideout on holiday. Old place. I read a book on masonic symbolism but the author seemed to be an outsider and spoke of the masons art as a way of perfecting oneself. "My body is a temple and I am its mason" and all that.

Anyone got anything I should research while I'm here? Appearantly the fellas here were trying to talk to the dead.

I might agree as well, Reitia works well as the "angel" at the top of the Lovers card considering she's a marriage deity and her very sigil corresponds to it.

Attached: Reitia infinity key.jpg (236x250 19.59 KB, 6.76K)

Sounds like a good plan, but specifically, how? I'm detail oriented :(

Find that which is hidden, rare or that calls to you. Find contacts to network.

No, you're thinking of that kike (((Steiner))) who failed to co-opt theosophy and then had to form a splinter group, before Adolf Hitler himself came in and ran his ass out of the country. Blavatsky talked extensively about "The Coming Race" and "The Sacred Race" the latter referring to the Hyperboreans of old, and the former referring to the next step the Aryan race that will come after the end of the Kali Yuga, when our brothers and children come together to create a new golden age of mankind, where all these kikes and niggers are btfo. Simply put.
This is a good topic though. Who has the original sources before the kikes started editing her books?

Attached: Theosophy.png (200x226, 25.54K)

My understanding is that this "Sacred Race" was the future mixed race meta human.
If Hitler was into it it's possible he misunderstood or co-opted her philosophy.

I could be wrong but I do remember her talking about and I paraphrase.
Without the gift of modern science the European would be no better than the Paupanean (papa new guinea) savage.

i worship pepe unironically and all of you should too

praise kek

Implying technology and science are a gift from "lucifer" and not a result of European intellect is pretty blue pill to me.

Duly noted. I put her there as she's approximate to Juno in hierarchy, and thus approximate to 'papess'. That and the symbolism is a book, often with a key. However on closer examination of a common interpretation:
Reitia is no sleuth, not being known for gut instinct.

What an odd caveat of mythology. Between Hermes & Anubis I think there is enough gestalt to include a combo of the two. Death doesn't really factor into anything user related, so psychopomps are a little lacking. Closest we've had in practice is yotsuba 404's in the old country.

Attached: 2561254a290b77e89ef11fd7227975bb.jpg (404x373 108.11 KB, 63.06K)

Where the fuck do I even start with trying to understand esotericism?

flat earth

Learn what alchemists were trying to do and why they used so many codewords, maybe a bit on mystery cults of the classical era. Plato's, Socrate's shindigs. That should give you a basis on the weird metaphysical shit that came later.
Stay the fuck away from Crowley, unless you like to study the enemy's rulebook.

But I'm conflating esoteric with occult here quite a bit. Esotericism is a lot less linear, defined. I guess it's to philosophy what theoretical physics is to engineering. Every large body of philosophy will develop a strange ass higher version. Except Hitlerism, that one started in the weird. And Nihilism too I guess, that one sort of mimicked its own warnings and degraded. From mountaintop down into marshlands.

Manly P. Hall

This guide has served me pretty well so far, good luck user.

Attached: b430b18a1b562834a5e764422e4a0090cc9e28e170651bc4f157171f0a466370.png (764x744, 141.82K)

Just sawzall the gas pipe in the basement. Turn on the gas tove to a low flame upstairs. Grab your small munitions and packs and leave. The explosion will level the two houses beside you killing all the occupants and will carve out the tunnels they have dug below you home.

The "Coming Race" is a theoretical new Hyperborean resulting from the mingling of the European tribes, that would splinter from the original phenotypes over the next 6,000+ years, as the whites who've survived the cyclical cataclysms and shifting ecological nature of the planet (28,000 year cycle mostly due to the wobble of the earth combined with magnetic fluctuations.) and form a great new empire during the next (golden) age. Of course, it will likely inevitably split and we wide up with the Vanir vs Aesir and celt vs german issues and eventually have Slavs again… UNLESS we go conquer space perhaps.
No, Hitler knew damn well what he had read and what Masters Blavatsky had gone to meet. They became great fans of his and strong supporters.
The only ones co-opting anything are the Kikes, as always. Whenever they see a threat, they try to become the controlled opposition. Just look at fucking TRS if you want a recent example, or the (((YIPPIES))) for and Tea-Party for others. This is what kikes do.
(Check'd)
user, you misunderstand. They are not two separate things, but one in the same.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting Hermanubis. This goes much further if you keep looking. You will find imagery of Anubis as a Ferryman even.

History and classics. Read the works of Plato (whatever you can find interesting), read the old germanic and nordic texts, and read the Kybalion after those.
^uploaded
sacred-texts.com/neu/ice/coo/index.htm
sacred-texts.com/cla/plato/apology.htm
lykeiaofapollon.wordpress.com/2012/12/20/the-demonization-of-apollon/
I wish the above touched on the concept of lucibel more, but oh well, still a good read.

But I did make use of them. It was great but I would rather elaborate on my understanding. If you can't articulate what you have learned well enough to explain to others, then fuck off; you certainly are not entitled to make empty criticism. Learn to be constructive.
Recommendations are appreciated but not pessimism. Not to mention your complete lack of reading comprehensions skills of a simple comment

There's many ways to explain the same thing. I could talk about chakras and kundalini awakening, I could talk about Gnosis, Christ Consciousness, God Consciousness, awareness of the Trinity of Nous Logos Demiurge etc…

I'll put it as simply as I can by explaining morality in objective terms

Actions cannot be judged (without context) but analyzing intentions are an objective way to see if they are 'good' or 'bad' (note that you can't mind read so you can't ever conclusively judge other's intentions without making assumptions. As they say only God can judge, yet at the same time only YOU can judge your own intentions)…
Good and Bad being selfless and selfish. It matters for the long term intentions though, as they would be selfish (Left Hand Path) or selfless (Right Hand Path).
First let's understand that to be optimally selfless in the long term, one must be at least a little selfish in the short term to maximize their potential and having unlimited capacity to allow the resources and efficiency to be selfless. Likewise to be optimally selfish in the long term one must cooperate at least a little to be able to make use of others for one's own long term selfish needs…

So how can one be able to figure out long term intentions? Well if you continue to identify with your ego and your false singular identity then you will continue to have selfish intentions
user is an illusion. All separation is an illusion. Everything is connected. All is one
So one must identify with more than just themselves.
To put it simply, here's a tldr
Connect with the ultimate source of creation by expanding your consciousness. Identify with the biggest picture you can. Humanity, Gaia, The Universe, all of Consciousness itself
This is how you get access to infinite abundant energy.
True knowledge of the self and the all is the trance state of 'knowing'

Although the very concept of anonymous might be the one thing that isn't an illusion.
A manifestation of the real

Ah yes, because you don't like what I said, clearly I am ignorant, OF COURSE! Make a fucking argument faggot, let's see if you have absolutely anything.
No, Ego, Logos, Nos. The fuck are you reading?

The power of the Swastika counters all of this. Read Savitri Devi and Miguel Serrano.

Now we have esoteric immigrants, times change I guess.

that's some esoteric shit fam

I met an esoteric immigrant who I traced his family back to one of Hitler's top men. Working on it with the guy, I want to bring him to a WN meeting but he's not exactly white as most Aryans.

Esoteric Immigration is good btw #MAGAwithDACA

This.

Attached: Serrano.jpg (369x533, 53.45K)

bump

I'll vaguely explain my slight understanding of theosophy. The three main stages are

1.You must train concentration and hone yourself physically and mentally so you can-
2.meditate more effectively and attract internal sources of insight, inspiration, and compassion to help you in your life in various ways.
3.Finally practicioners should end their identities as beings separate from one another and they should give up their worldly desires for the sake of furthering the progress of human evolution. The methods to do so are revealed by stage 2.

Interestingly teachers of this practice aren't that important. This is because of the idea that each persons journey is unique journey made by themself and teachers can't teach that. The other thing is belief in reincarnation and each time you become closer to your ideal self. This is merely a method to speed that up.

Indeed that invokes the practice of Individuation. The objective is to become a being completely true to it's own nature, it's true self, fully aligning Ego, Logos, Nos in one current.

These are the original Greek terms. Ego is not meant to be aligned, at least not without first being purified.

But sure thanks for specifying which explanation you prefer. These terms will be used to explain the mechanisms of mental phenomena within the individual though they can be used to explain all of existence itself. As above, so below. It actually still makes sense both ways, at least until Ego is mentioned although the individual can be considered to be the individual totality of this particular realm

Reality is an illusion of duality, as true unity is with the oneness of God.
The trinity is a good perspective for seeing the connection between the separation; how what is real is embedded in illusion.
Logos is the word, the thought; consciousness itself. It's the in-between, the holy ghost connecting the father to the son.
Nos is the origin of intellect, pure truth, inherent knowledge and intuition. The source of all creation, the father.
Ego is identity. It's subjective and purely within the control of the individual. The son that must learn from the father through understanding using the mind. Grasping at the truth and intellect of the father.

In this realm we incarnate into, we are conditioned to identify with our physical self, becoming egotistical.
In fact, attempting to align without purifying results in the fallacious understanding that one is some sort of god; attempting to abuse the truth further corrupting one's intellectual understanding of the all.
One must differentiate between the subconscious, thoughts, and awareness.
Although the subconscious is a mechanism due to the interaction of the body and the mind, it merely processes the ego and is not the ego itself.
…I feel it a disservice to oversimplify these concepts and pray that it will be comprehended as it is meant to be…
However it can be said that, the Logos is the mind and the Nos is pure awareness (or at the very least, pure awareness is when the mind is closest to Nos; wherein the mind becomes a conduit for the Nos resulting in infinite abundant energy, while the Ego is merely a witness). Witnessing the pure truth allows one to be in the 'flow' in a trance state of 'knowing'

Doing this consistently allows completely purification of the Ego resulting in a Christ like existence, wherein one becomes a sort of manifestation of God.

We need to legalize esoteric immigrants

Attached: nazis.jpg (500x375, 24.81K)

As far as identity is concerned, you surely at not the physical body. Physicality is entirely an illusion; you exist in the mental realm.

Another way of seeing it is simply looking at the mechanisms of the mind.
In understanding the mind one can notice three distinct components.
You are not the source of your thoughts. That's the subconscious, or as some call it the Ego.
You certainly are not the thoughts themselves, for "They're just words, folks.“
You are the perceiver. That's what you really are.

What is universal to all of us is the pure awareness. The thing that perceives. That is what is real, what connects everything. The pure truth of nothingness driving intellect and intuition inherent in everything. A paradox impossible to put into words, but perhaps not impossible to grasp some comprehension of.

Try to meditate on this question. What is the thing that hears the thoughts? What exactly is perceiving?

To clarify, I suppose I am using two definitions of the term 'ego'
There is "sense of identity" and there is the subconscious
The sense of identity is of course subjective, and kind of irrelevant to focus on.
But the subconscious is a process that is always happening. A cumulation of all your past experiences. Let it witness the connection of pure intellect and let the intuition spread and purify the subconscious.

Now coming into full awareness of the present moment is yet another way to reach the trance state of 'knowing;

Because there is another fundamental component required for existence. It's not just pure awareness, but also the decision maker. The gatekeeper. Learn to open the gates to the godly flow, and close the gates on reactions of the ego that can be released for a better time and place.

Please ask questions and/or criticize what I've said. This is the most I can say now, and I need as much feedback as possible so that I know what to elaborate on!

You are simply retarded. Where the fuck did you come from? Anyone who's been in even one Kekism thread knows more than you. Do you think this is /x/ or something? You don't have a fucking clue what Ego is, what Logos is, or Nos. You've clearly read no Serrano, Jung, or Evola. I doubt you even understand the concept of the demiurge, let alone Armor.

START OVER FROM THE BEGINNING! You clearly haven't even grasped Plato, so how can you think you can post on the level expected of Zig Forums?

Okay tell me what I'm wrong about

I have 6 jars of war water.

Does no one get what I am say? How boring
Please guys ask anything. Even if you think it's really stupid. But Try not to shitpost. Or criticize if you can; would need to actually articulate yourselves though

One can try. At least I'm having fun exploring my own thoughts
Found my posts on alchemy from 11 months ago on /fringe/ and enjoying it. Am thought experimenting my way towards an understanding that I already had grasped and let go… Will be making another response when I'm done fucking with this notepad.

Take your meds.

Why is that you niggers bring this /x/ shit here, to Zig Forums?

There are more than enough topics to discuss without this pointless shit that explain nothing, leads to nothing and means nothing.

About audience.

Attached: where?.jpg (680x510, 43.54K)

What you have to understand about these esoshills is that they all suffer from a massively inflated ego and Sendungsbewusstsein (The emotional need to spread your message). They can't do this on /x/ because as I said it's a dead board, so they go to the next best place, which is Zig Forums since Zig Forumsacks are willing to believe anything as long as it is anti-Degeneracy-Meme-Of-The-Week.

meme magick is a thing
Trump invoked the power of Pepe, a manifestation of Kek
Not to mention he threw in Can't Stump the Trump compilation with happened to have every meme you can think of
youtube.com/watch?v=MKH6PAoUuD0
hooktube.com/watch?v=MKH6PAoUuD0
As the pendulum swings back, more and more memes manifest. Did you want me to explain the different cycles that all lined up perfectly? I can do that if requested
Memes are manifestations of archetypes. Both are essential to the creation of any and every culture of humanity.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archetype
Not to mention Hillary coughing up green shit
And frogs showing up over and over through synchronicity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity
Hillary literally coughed up green shit, and coughing up frogs was some biblical prophetic shit
youtube.com/watch?v=B46oJlwqHWY
hooktube.com/watch?v=B46oJlwqHWY

Kek is actually a god that represents the day, and Kauket is the night and only active sunset.
Frogs represent the transitional phase from darkness to light.
See the infopic in this reply

Politics is esoteric, deal with it

Attached: 314b7b337fc6c24c87863834886e20b175107023a58f0dd1ec0d0618547d2cd3.png (611x860 497.03 KB, 389.3K)

Slide thread
Great 1 line thread you got there (((brother))). Paid shill or a volunteer aka useful idiot?

Hi resident blackpilled faggot. All out of your (((ashes))) today?

That shill legitimately is schizophrenic. There is no reaching him.

People post images, because that's how the Internet works, so it's ok to shit a politically oriented board with fringe theories that require total lack of critical thinking to appear reasonable and self-consistent.

Right.

So meme magic got us a jewish golem into the office? PRAISE KEK!

actualy quantum physicists don't comprehend cause and effect apparently. Any interpretation that is not deterministic violates the axiom of causality which is fundamental to all of science
>There exist a number of contending schools of thought, different over whether quantum mechanics can be understood to be deterministic, which elements of quantum mechanics can be considered "real", and other matters.
And no I'm not talking about the observer effect or any voodoo shit like that. It's a simply matter of finding the cause of the wave function collapse; why do particles end up in one position over another? There has to be a hidden variable, one beyond the scope of physicality. And according to the Bell Theorem, if there is a variable (which there has to be if you can comprehend cause and effect) then it has to be nonlocal..
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidden_variable_theory
So maybe, just maybe… mental phenomena causes physical effects. And archetypes are a theory of Jungian psychology, that say that everyone's subconscious is a part of a collective unconscious
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_unconscious
There's a whole thread about Carl Jung and his experiences with the archetypes, which hilariously goes back to kek and frogs. You just can't make this shit up

Although archetypes are also related to Plato's theory of forms, one of my favorites. The Greek philosophers really did figure everything out already; it's like everyone spend a thousand years trying to disprove them, and failed.

Pick one thing I said and actually try to explain how it's wrong. If you know what you are talking about then you should be able to do this.

If you actually have any critical thinking skills then actually pick apart what I said. Have you ever heard of archetypes? From from Jungian analytical psychology of the collective unconscious? Or perhaps you rather talk about Plato's theory of forms? That's where the memes come from.
All of this is well documented in academia

Every time.

In the spirit of this new Kikey-free Zig Forums I'll leave your thread alone from now on but remember: Just because something looks like something else doesn't mean the two are connected. Such thinking is the sign of mental instability. Take your meds and God bless.

I'm just positing possible connections.
The onus is on you now to invalidate my observations

Attached: demon.jpg (180x325 70.72 KB, 16.43K)

There is no such thing as "satan." This faggot even mentions Druids at the beginning. Druids are Celtic priests, you dumb faggot.

GODS DAMN IT WHY DID I BUMP THIS SHIT THREAD

I've decided to grow my beard out and now I think I want to be a shaman or something. I need to learn about spiritual matters and become wise. Does anyone have a book or something to recommend?

Attached: 32595131_834603226745714_8064765150894227456_o.jpg (1242x944, 59.99K)

What do you want me to prove? I only said that because I felt like I already offered quite a bit of data that has been widely observed to support the possible connections that I claim
Can't just disregard what I say without invalidating the purported support for the connections.
But if you want me to try and offer MORE proof, I will happily attempt to provide that.

This is a board about politics, kiddo. Learn to debate.

Attached: e25d3e2edc6077c8ffd9e95ecdded4faf56dcc0ab7b9b529f0c63a8c7e3132e4.png (498x441 253.67 KB, 201.05K)

I read magical use of thought forms. I like how the author basically predicts the idea of meme magic occuring on the internet.

Sounds powerful magik user, I don't he can be stopped.

Attached: fireball.jpg (700x434, 36.88K)

It's that asses and elbows schizo. He genuinely believes that we are all the same person.

So, are you getting your ideas from the books, or just from (((wikipedia)))? Do you even check your sources?

I understand "Lucifer/Prometheus and knowledge/technology are all related. The idea of the lightbringer goes beyond just science and tech though which is why I separated them.

What exactly is your issue with what I've said? You haven't even been specific yet. Take something that I said and ask me to explain or tell me how I'm wrong or anything of the sorts.
Do you lack critical thinking skills or what?

I like Hermeticism, Neoplatonism, Gnosticism etc
Of course Kybalion, Emerald tablets are good sources.
But generally I also like Buddhism, Taoism, etc. Al the scriptures of all the religions have something to offer. Bible, Gita… etc

If you can specify anything that I've said I can provide whatever sources that are relevant, with exact references and quotes if I can

I think this may be becoming more common given the environment on Zig Forums for the last few years. Of course there will be some vocal kike out front trying to distract everyone… and your post is vital to have in front of everyone every time so that everyone knows it, BUT…

Don't let the vocal kike put you in a mental space where you completely ignore an incredibly important (maybe THE MOST important) component of existence. Spirituality is an amazing energy source, and connects you emotionally (not just intellectually) to the past, present, and future. It grounds your value system within the context of the present (unlike purity spiraling types, and non-voters).

Maybe I'll spend some time listing out "diversion" bullshit vs. authentic avenues of inquiry where valuable growth is possible. Careful younganons, there are more layers of deception in these posts (anyone mentioning "saturn" or "the cube" for example… than probably any other threads) but there is greater power here than anywhere else.

You think kek was a fluke? You think the dark magic these satanists are into isn't "real"? There are regenerative, constructive, and radiant aspects to these threads that eveeyone needs but only few seek out. Arm yourselves against the vocal kikes and question, question with an informed racial identity and you will be guided towars the truth. It is built into European DNA.

Attached: SmartSelect_20180530-204334_Gallery.jpg (1437x2351, 1.54M)

(Check'd)
I see… you think you can use reason to communicate with the blackpill.

Attached: 1de3b474e6143fac06173b22708f31c5f97455e26dfb2d509a75684cbdde09a6.jpg (339x400, 122.8K)

No, but a lot of people put on the mask of the blackpill hoping desperately that someone will give them the inspiration to fight it. The thing about a raging fire in the heart of a true aryan is that all I need to do is be near someone else on the fence and it lights their inner spiritual fire as well. When one pyre lights another pyre, the original pyre is not diminished by 50% because the fire totally consumes you.

Attached: 20150824_145650.jpg (5312x2988, 5.44M)

(checked
)>>11660125
We must keep lighting the fire until the light of each other shines so bright you can not call yourself one of us and yet not see the path to take