Zig Forums hits 3000

roach shills completely BTFO
Zig Forums on its way to regain its former glory as the number one board on Zig Forums.
Celebrations are in order

Death to turkroaches!!
Death to kike!!!s

Attached: adolf hitler.gif (300x259, 1.61M)

Attached: 3000.PNG (545x115, 4.1K)

Nananana nananana hey hey goodbye!

Attached: 1527355755636.jpg (960x960, 167.56K)

Attached: 1c8fd43dadf60adadc62655abe01be84aa4a00e158300d40850e39fd1ec11d37.jpg (547x471, 49.74K)

Fucking roasted

Attached: brujocked.jpg (258x195, 10.05K)

Fug

Attached: Super Sayan Blue.JPG (201x159, 16.12K)

Sieg Heil

Attached: IMG_3383.GIF (868x868 51.7 KB, 412.14K)

HEIL FREEDOM

It's funny watching them claim this, I know for a fact I stopped coming here because I couldn't saying anything at all without being banned and there was just no point.

guarantee some those posters are leaking in from leftpoll and other disinfo shill groups.

The best part is I know Kikefy is still here. He can't help himself. It's been a part of his routine to be here policing us for 4 years now, there is no way he's suddenly fucked off because he got booted.

No, he's going to stay here for at least another 6 months. Bitching and whining and waiting for the board to "collapse under goons and kikes". But the board will only keep growing…in direct proportion to Kikefy's want to kill himself.

Attached: smug hd.png (5000x2808, 723.7K)

Hi kikey. I am less worried about the shills that came here and more happy to see the real Zig Forumsacks you drive away come back and make this their home again. I hope you burn you misbegotten roach

How many emails do you think he sends to Jim and Codemonkey daily? Hourly, even? Do you think HW has blocked him like he did Josh?

Attached: 1509982747462.jpg (876x719, 114.24K)

*that you drove away

A thread died for this.

Oh nooo, that suuuuuuuuucks.

Attached: ac0ea959825e22a3c8aefd6589540ea432c88f1e42160d3492f30856ee9d7869.png (432x429, 232.19K)

Gas yourself kike

Except /v/ was number one and always was except during the last 6-10 months of election season and someone who isn't a newfag would know that

On the bright side, /pinko/ got blown the fuck out and remembered why they have their own safe space. They tried really hard, sad!

Attached: when you bust a nut but she keeps on sucking.gif (388x218, 2.19M)

The best part about imroachy getting trashed is that his only response was spewing that autistic "buffalo queers" meme while choking back the tears. Where's rachpoaster now? And that other cringey retard that kept going 'kike-kun'?
They are all on suicide watch

I like how they keep acting like oldfags haven't had years of experience shoving out foreign elements.

fuck off trumpnigger

Learningcode is Ikampfy is Rachposter is DownWithPatriarchy.

During the raid a new meme SPQRII started spreading and it seems to be quite effective kek

I would guess Jim not a lot, but he's probably sent quite a few to Codemonkey at this point. PM's too. As for HW I don't think he gives a shit about Zig Forums or 8ch anymore.

It does put a smile on my face to think of Kikefy emailing Codemonkey, angrily typing 4 words per minute because of frequent typos, and all the while realizing in the back of his mind that it's pointless. He lost.

Attached: smug17.jpg (197x200, 12.58K)

This really is a new golden age.

Attached: 1438051248276.png (262x312, 92.75K)

Oh for sure, him and his kiked up mods would post user all the time and claim that you could criticize Trump or say x and not be banned because they never were followed up with some bullshit vague definition of what is allowed or not(lol) that is impossible to actually define. Then you'd be banned anyway if you did it because it was obviously bullshit.

kek, you have to show me some of what was generated.

Good to be back friends. I'd never thought I'd see the day.

Relax user, we have the truth on our side. We can't go from anarchy to perfection straight away. sage for double post.

Heaven forbid, a different opinion!

Attached: recruitment 1.png (480x439 654.04 KB, 82.46K)

I'm literally crying rn. Beautiful.
Also **Drumpf is a kike stooge*

I think the dubs speak for itself that kek approves of this meme.

SPQR works pretty well because anyone who knows their history would know SPQR does not wish for the state to degenerate into anarchy, but to balance both the survival of the state and comfort of the people while ensuring the state and all within it thrives.

Attached: SPQRII meaning.png (3180x1795, 11.5M)

This is a good anti-meme to Zig Forums's nazbol gang shit.
I bet there will be someone who won't like it though, i think you need to improve outlines a little so its more readable on images you post.

Attached: kampfy still not gone.webm (640x360 2.93 MB, 2.6M)

His whole vocabulary consist of "three years buffalo queers", I can't imagine him writing anything but that.

Attached: 17.png (720x408 787.48 KB, 118.18K)

Here's a few more I saw. Quite a few of them are Murdoch Murdoch screencaps I think

Attached: 14.png (959x538 670.85 KB, 463.27K)

We are exactly like 4ch now, it's so great isn't it

We don't deal in opinions here. Only facts.

Attached: 1cebd97aceb70fd5bb4bc660e2d797f9.jpg (800x574, 118.51K)

Fuck kikey for putting us in this position. He never had to wordfilter shit.

Heil truth dubs

You know, knowing some of imageboard user psychology a little (and i don't resort to those terms lightly, psychology is subversive as fuck in hands of kikes), he's probably sitting smugly thinking he trolled everybody and now "pol will go to shit without him" and laughing at us thinking he fed us to the kikes. And i am pretty sure the double redditor part was him just being high on his own ego that he can do anything he wants.
I used to moderate private torrent tracker, i know how people in power can act like cunts to have fun and then pretend it was worth it.

Attached: what is actually happening.png (555x455, 106.36K)

Sometimes these fags become so full of themselves they don't know when to stop. The smart thing to do when the site owner tells you to stop fucking around would have been to get the hint.

this is a lot better than being like r/the_donald honestly.

It's great. HWNDindu threads, D&C, x-tier bullshit, threads like this. Quantity over quality every time.

Why don't you leave then moishe?

Filters were fine, but this recent on on the word nigger reeks of a setup.

Keep shitposting about Drumpf non-stop, you guys will make sure the board will go another Trump supporter who will crack down on dissent and we still won't be able to have a discussion about him.

Weren't we hovering near 1800 for a while?

This isn't going to happen again

The best thing about kampfy being gone is that his safe spacer autists are all still here, spouting the same empty non-arguments, but there's no one to ban for them. Go on, say the line, cuck!

Attached: a12.jpg (1920x1080 59.3 KB, 131.92K)

We will, we are WN's, not neo-con kike boomer scum

You think the real number was anywhere near? The pph was of a 800 uid board

I think a lot of them fled asap, there's some stragglers here and there but the moment they couldn't cry shill, str, shariablue etc at every comment and get everyone banned they took off because their sycophancy combined with their fragile beliefs couldn't possibly stand up to real anons. Honestly I've been on cloud nine since this whole thing happened, never imagined I'd be this happy. Sticking it to these fucking scumbags who once ruined the only place I had to turn to where I could really speak my mind feels so good.

Attached: 7265df4617d318e8ddedb145a0bf8cb22c19dd2b15279d1ca8f431347dbe4705.png (748x1068, 281.69K)

Zig Forums is openly bragging about it on their board and is the standard "it's ok" shill response

and

The fact you're even concerned about some irrelevant cuckolds on leftypol shows how fucking new you are, battle hardened anons have been beating off these fucks for years and years now. We paved the way for your shitty cuckservative Trump beliefs to be more acceptable in the first place. It's much more important that we got our board back then whatever pathetic attempt at raiding these trannies can muster up.

I know you will, leftypol tranny. And you will be dealt with, because you suck at this.

The TRSodomite rears it's head.

Cowards flee.
Some of us never fucking left.

Pretty quite much this tbq pretty and honest fam.

Why would this worry you? As long as the place isn't getting forcefully spammed then any arguments these people may have can easily be dismissed through truth and facts.

Mind you that all this is happening DESPITE the thread creation limit. This is just one indicator of how much damage the turkroach had done to this board

Wonder why the cuckchan Zig Forums turned to utter shit so quickly after the roach's loss. Migration pattern test?

This is what a shill post looks like

nu/pol/ when real Zig Forums comes back to reclaim their home.

Best birthday gift ever.
Thanks, codemonkey.

Attached: lol nu.mp4 (640x360, 11.22M)

Of course it was. Just in time for the summerfags to really chimpout about being called out for the reddit cunts they were.

This is obvious newfaggotry given we purposely maintain a low number of posters so that we dont get a cancer influx like cuckchan. Just in the last couple weeks cuckchan was down and people - such as yourself - started showing up, with your meme loving total lack of concern for the issues this board exists to combat. Youre promoting white genocide by watering this board down with civic nationalists and faggots etc, there is no argument against it and you better pray one of us actual full/pol/acks never finds out you took part.

White genocide is what Zig Forums cares about, you care about memes. We dont have a place to seriously organize without subversives and overt anti-whites now, therefore white genocide has been facilitated by you. You had cuckchan, you could post there about your memeloving, but instead you want to shit up a board of revolutionaries for pro-white interests.

Then fuck off to endchan or some other ghost site roach. I hear their numbers are really low. No one will bother you there.
Just make your exodus thread and gather your based donald drones and jump ship pronto. Either way quit yer whining

Attached: Ohwow.jpg (562x437, 36.21K)

Keep laughing faggot. Go watch the expression on CFR's face when they talk about us. The NWO is fucking terrified of us. They are even sperging at Musk, the archetypal good goy, just because he made a vague comment. You kikes overplayed your hand and you lost. We will hunt you down and get our hands on the employment records of all the shill factories. In fact, some anons are working on such a database right now. German phrase: He who laughs last laughs the best.

BASTED

Attached: eat shit.jpg (400x505, 77.62K)

It's less civic now than it was under roach heel, you faggot. Ethnonationalism was filtered and it was a Trump sycophant board. It was even lower than civic cuckery since Trump can't even manage to do that much.

YOU ARE ONE OF THEM

baste!

I'm sure you can find the stickied 15 threads with smug Trump pics discussion over in r/the_donald if you go look.

I bet r/the_donald is more right wing than nu/pol/ at this point in time.

Stop larping, we've lost Zig Forums with a whimper.

I think you mean we regained Zig Forums from Ikampfy's pro-Trump Zionism.

all my this

Attached: so much win.jpg (1200x1200, 876.69K)

I'm sure you believe that plebbitor

Look at the catalog you faggot.

nu/pol/ was what it was under kikefy, this is how Zig Forums was and always should have been. Go create some discussion if you are really right wing and believe this. The beautiful thing about how it is now is you can actually fucking do that, no kike mod is going to ban you for saying whatever you like.

You just came with the election, didn't you?

Your circlejerk has made you fragile and stupid and unable to defend yourself.
Cry harder, it's all you've got… but don't worry, we white men will rebuild what you muds have destroyed.

Because you're a faggot and can't stop sucking cock?

You're sitting here complaining about it instead of taking the few minutes it would take to make a fucking thread of your own. How are we going to rebuild white civilization if you can't even do that? Kikefy subverted you people really hard.

Thats rich coming from a redditor who couldn't get enough of jewish cum from the magapede circlejerks that used to happen here

now how many of them are actually valuable posters instead of r_td magapedes and obnoxious twitter memelords

Attached: one think man.png (346x230, 40.36K)

die kikefy die

Quality > quantity.

Sounds like you're projecting your own reddit lurking onto me.

le downboat negated

Attached: elian gonzales.JPG (382x576, 44.62K)

I didn't say to shit out a shitty thread though, I said to make one. Besides, there's quality contributions in almost every single thread up right now that I've seen. We're having one now. That's the beauty of this. This would've been anchored/deleted and 85% of the posters here banned already on r/the_pol. There's book threads, self-improvement threads, relaxation threads, all things verboten under kikefy.

Btw where's that wall? Does anyone know what happened to that 30 foot tall wall he was supposed to build by making the Mexicans pay for it?

can you give me the tl;dr on what happened? i was on my honeymoon and had an 88 year ban when the liberation happened.

Slogan was changed to Trump/Pence Repair That Fence sometime this year. Not the whole fence mind you, just a mile or two of it, can't cut too much into Israel's funding.