The two things every polack needs to know

here are two things every polack needs to know:
1. "The Perestroika Deception"
2. "The Talpiot Program"

The "Perestroika Deception" is a remarkable book, KGB defector Anatoliy Golitsyn claims that the collapse of the Soviet Union was not a collapse but a restructuring (perestroika) to a pseudo-democratic regime that looks democratic but is still communist and the border states would be ruled by controlled opposition. the cold war never ended, KGB subversion only picked up after 1989, i would expect that many western institutions have been infiltrated by the KGB and I imagine that civil unrest caused by mass migration will be exploited by russia

Attached: peretroika deception.jpg (305x474, 45.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rYE9UgmVrfU
isolatebutpreserve.blogspot.com.au/2016/11/israel-greatest-spy-machine-of-all-time.html
isolatebutpreserve.blogspot.com.au/2017/02/brendon-oconnells-legal-documents.html
isolatebutpreserve.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/can-anyone-stand-up-to-racist-apartheid.html
mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!JZhmhDZa
citizensnewswire.org/files/NWORichardDay.pdf
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=12308
youtube.com/watch?v=Juy9DVzZ4Qo&t=326s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>(((The Talpiot Program)))
Oy user, don't you dare elaborate on this part. Especially not to any anons in silicon valley. It could cause an interruption to the free flow of access to IP, if colleagues were suspicious of their over-qualified new hire.

youtube.com/watch?v=rYE9UgmVrfU

Brendon O'Connell is an Australian man who discovered than an Israeli-Dual citizen was revealing classified info on australian submarine specs and had worked on the weapons system of the sub, Brendon reported this man to Australian counter-intelligence who were interested in the case. Israel uses "Sayanim" (helpers) which are israeli's who go to israel who are given military and technical training and are sent to foreign countries to compromise their electronics. Brendon after threatining to reveal this conspiracy was arrested at a pro-palestinian rally, for calling an israeli-dual citizen a "racist jew, who supports a state of rascism and ethnic cleansing" he was promptly arrested and jailed for 3 years under hatespeech laws, and was to be sentenced for another 9 years before he took asylum in malaysia. The Talpiot program is big, it is how Israel controls the world through domincance of high technology and communication systems, israel right now can monitor every communication you make and even the communications of governments and israel has the power to shut down almost any piece of technology via "dead mans switches" Israel could wipe your country out by switching off your electronics. Israel steals america's technology and trades it to Russia, China and India in exchange for economic and military support. technology is America's main advantage and Russia or China getting its hand on high technology is a devastating blow

isolatebutpreserve.blogspot.com.au/2016/11/israel-greatest-spy-machine-of-all-time.html
isolatebutpreserve.blogspot.com.au/2017/02/brendon-oconnells-legal-documents.html
isolatebutpreserve.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/can-anyone-stand-up-to-racist-apartheid.html

Great thread OP. Threads like this would have been anchored by kikefy claiming some boogeyman or the other. Glad to see Zig Forums revitalizing itself again. These are the kind of deep and complex truths that made Zig Forums what it was

Beware of smart cities and smart factories, with israel's dominance of computer systems via intel managment system, your entire city could one day be run by israel which will include your automated cars which can be used to cause "accidents" and trucks which a city requires to resupply itself

too late, if the israelis come onto me i will probably commit myself to the cause even more

im glad you think so, i hope we won't be living inside our tiny smart homes full of cameras and microphones or put in smart gulags, equipped with AI controlled drones to guard us

My man - you're here. You're on (( (their))) radar. We all are.
There is no time or room for half measures
Sieg Heil and Shadilay

pic related

Attached: recommendations-crunchyroll-feature-why-it-works-sound-euphoniumus-crunchyroll-anime-disgusted-face-feature-why-it-works-sound-euphoniumus-oreimo-oreimo-anime-disgusted-face.jpg (1517x853, 47.7K)

Look up Yuri Bezmenov and Ideological Subversion, Russia has always been an enemy of the west, even if the soviet union was a collapse, do you think the KGB would have just given up on their attempts at subversion? Russia is no ally to us, if they could invade us they would, they are only one part of the conspiracy but still an enemy.

mass immigration is the perfect way to destabilize a nation

Attached: ideological subversion1.jpg (944x1327 243.53 KB, 290.45K)

Where do you guys usually get your books from? i have been using libgen but lately all of the books i download have been flagged as containing viruses and blocked by the web browser.

i found all the information on Brendon O'Connell's youtube channel, otherwise try

/pdfs/ and /pdf/
gutenberg.org
mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!JZhmhDZa

and some useful websites are
instituteforhistoricalreview
rense.com
thetruthseeker.com
henrymakow.com
wanttoknow.com
pedophilesdownunder.com
vigilant citizen.com

silent invasion is also another good book for understanding communist infiltration

Attached: Silent Invasion.jpg (326x500, 32.84K)

It's not "the Russians", it's not "the communists", it's not the "masons/illuminati", it's just jews.

close but its:
1. jews
2. Masons
3. international bankers (like rothschild)
4. Communist subverters (Russia and China)

its not just one group but a combination

Checked dub dubs
Your entire list can felate itself

inb4 (((pro russian))) shills and (((NATO shills))) fight to tell us who is our true greatest ally

Golitsyn and Yuri Bezmenov were KGB defectors can you really say you know everything if you haven't even read the book? what if you are wrong and that there are more things other than jews?

thanks.

the Rothschilds are in control of most intelligence networks in like the CIA and MI5

also look at
"Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars"
citizensnewswire.org/files/NWORichardDay.pdf
thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=12308

Attached: Dcv6T6SXcAA707N.jpg (1024x632, 98.11K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Juy9DVzZ4Qo&t=326s

heres a good talk with jeff rense and brendon o'connell, all the nsa spying and communications with the american military and its government are available to israel. israel uses its technology for human and drug trafficing and pedo rings. and they are taking all of this information to their new allies Russia and China.

based yuri

the plan was to get american troops and nukes out of europe.
not only did this not happen but nato is on russia's borders.

Attached: terror.jpg (1409x621 384.69 KB, 218.59K)

Israel was intended to be the hub of the NWO where a giant AI resides at the supreme court and sucks in all data from the globe. AI was intended to settle all disputes among a list of other things.

Attached: Internet Jews.jpg (2472x3256, 1.73M)

thanks for the book.
this one is promising too.

Attached: sinoland2.png (545x814 258.13 KB, 477K)

Does anyone here have a PDF file of Sinoland>>11641410

Attached: wojicki.jpg (640x636, 68.28K)

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR MAYBE SOMEDAY