ALCOHOL = DEGEN. SMOKING = DEGEN

Daily reminder that you're the ultimate good goy degenerate if you smoke or drink. Why haven't you joined the ranks of the teetotaler Herrenvolk yet? Everyone should shun alcohol in interest of health, it is yet another tool of Jewry to poison and stupify the goyim.
ALCOHOL FACTS
So, Zig Forums why aren't you a teetotaling Übermensch? Hitler was.
Keep this quote in mind:

THE NORMALFAG FEARS THE TEETOTALER

Attached: drinking alcohol health problems.PNG (1001x1610 171.19 KB, 457.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh22-3/220.pdf
shapefit.com/health/estrogen-detoxification.html
superfoodly.com/estrogen-foods-list-50-high-phytoestrogen-sources/
archive.is/Pborg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh22-3/220.pdf

Attached: alcohol estrogen.png (1242x894, 233.04K)

MUH DEGENERACY

Someone post the goebbels rebuttal to this bs.

Nah. I just say, "Good! More liquor for me!"

Nothing wrong with wanting to avoid health issues and stay in control of one's own self, user. Health is the opposite of degeneracy

I'd rather drink than take amphetamines and opiates like Hitler.

No, there isn't, but claiming your particular lifestyle as superior and using false science, made-up quotes, and fake statistics to do it shows me that you're not very confident in your belief system.

Yes both are bad if used excessively but not all of us are weak minded monkeys. I smoke occasionally just to do something with my hands in public.

True, all things in moderation. But being a teetotaler requires the same mindset of a SJW.

DMT = Not degen

Jenkem is not degen

How about: Not one single one of the "alcohol facts" in your OP is an actual fact unless you're drinking 2 liters of 80 proof alcohol per day.

A couple of 3 oz. martinis in the evening actually improves overall health.

Implying that this isn't a fake statistic pushed by the alcohol industry. The tobacco industry tried to hide the truth too

why deliberately damage your lungs? There is other things you could do with you hands, i.e. phone, watch, rubix cube, lighter there's infinite possibilities where you don't damage your body, every cig you smoke the effects are permanent.

Meh
Ice cold beers are fucking awesome after a sweaty day at work

If kampfy were here, you'd be banned for 88 years.

What about non-alcoholic cold drinks?

what? … are you a pick up artist or something?

you sound like the weak minded monkey

i … i need to do something with my hands , I know, ill inhale carbon gas … thats better

I drink them too. Ice water , cold lemonade , ice cold fresh milk. Mmmm hmmmm

Fuck off puritan cuck. The White man has been drinking for ten thousand years, and he'll drink another ten thousand yet.

The Mayo Clinic did a study on long term effects of alcohol on the body and concluded that 2 drinks a day actually had overall health benefits. Oh, but I'm sure you think the Mayo Clinic is some sekrit esoteric backdoor front for da ebil booze industry.

I don't use smartphones and rubix cubes would be weird. I smoke camels btw, not the worst on the market.

B-b-but user! Don't you know that ice is full of estrogen? Y U USE FROZEN JEW!!

Not every tradition is worth following, though many are. Just because your ancestors did it, doesn't make it instantly good.

Kek I actually was banned for 88 years when Kampfy was here. The data is from the CDC and the quote is from the Protocols iirc

Oh, I see. You trust the government.

Its eases social anxiety and helps to blend in the crowd. Its only a thing for if im out, I dont think ive ever smoked at home.

Drinking with your fellow White men is an ancient rite of communion. It bolsters your sense of community and heightens morale in your tribe. Even literal Puritans had taverns in their villages because they knew that doing nothing but picking potatoes was bad for mental health. There's a reason why early NSDAP meetings were in beer halls you know.

Look, I get it and even agree that alcohol in excess is completely degenerate but there’s this thing called moderation. Same thing for muh estrogens, don’t drink 10 beers every day and you’ll be fine. Personally I think IPAs are trash anyway but the point remains the same. Go have a beer user, it’s going to be ok.

I see the alcohol shills are out in full force today.

MUH TRADITION FOR THE SAKE OF TRADITION

gb2 /polmeta/
nu/pol/ is dead

I sense a chink

[-]

Bye!

Hahahaha
Nice
Ice is welcomed by the Aryan man. Cool drinks for a cool soul

Not an argument.

Get out of my thread, degenerate animal. Come back when you have some counter-evidence

Attached: Hitler smile.jpg (567x633, 50.75K)

Only the non-filtered variety, and at that, you'd have to extract the tobacco and re-roll it in some paper that hasn't been laced with FSC's. Also, heil'd double dubs

Amen brother, I got sober this year no drugs no alcohol. I've never been in better shape and I've never fucked so many bitches in my life. Women can tell when your not a drunk or drug addict and it turns them on. Get sober its too easy,
If not just stop beating around the bush shoot up some heroin and just die

Attached: Drinking-water.jpg (900x470, 55.49K)

rubix cube was an autism joke, but there are many things you can do or you could simply use that time to examine your day/week and think about self-improvement, weather things are getting better or worse and general problem-solving.

Good on you, user! The only vice I have to fight off now is the sugary Jew (soda)

Um yes you idiot the mayo clinic is a joke

Attached: Goyim-Knowing-Meter-618x356.jpg (618x356, 54.28K)

What I never understood is that if cigarettes are killing the goyim then why do the jews hate them so much? Why did they stop the advertising of tobbaco and are actively trying to reduce it? I know it increases test and hormone production for a short period of time after using a tobbaco product but I never figured it would be significant enough for it to increase overall average levels.

I feel you on that. Its so hard. I've managed to cut it out for the most part. I rarely drink soda now, but tea and lemonade still get me from time to time, buy a big water bottle and literally only drink from that, it helps

Attached: Holocaust math.jpg (887x421, 112.58K)

I'd really like to quit drinking altogether. I've used it as a crutch so much in my life and it always backfires. I'm going to try to stay totally sober for a month.

Attached: 6356345.jpg (600x431, 47.62K)

These are very bad drugs I suggest DMT or mushroom

Why try? Stop being a pussy and just do it. No one makes you drink. Just grow up, be a man and stop

Attached: Nazi_7ce8c6_6287958.jpg (450x750, 80.07K)

At least I can fucking see! I always though that excessive use is good for you.

They dont. They just want to make more money by taxes and bullshit causes. And good goim just join them to feel good about themselves without doing anything. Whole thing probably started as opioid trades complaining about tobacco or some shit like farmers wanting to use tobacco field for their crops.

Dont be silly. The only way to improve yourself is to solve same puzzle over and over again.

True savior of white race. One day I will tell my children story about me posting in the same thread as the guy who stopped drinking soda.

You dont exactly need to quit altogether unless you drink some garbage beer or some chemical mixes with alcohol in them. If you live in a country with good quality of goods, you probably can afford to have a drink once in a while.
And dont think about it as of some hard challenge. Just dont drink for no reason and find some hobbies.
Its perfectly fine to spend time with friends and drink some alchohol once in a while, its not a fucking big deal. But it is wrong to assume that you(and your friends) must drink alcohol to have a good time. You can just drink a fucking tea in good company. Drinking alcohol is not a requirement for anybody, alcohol is barely have any real addictive effects unless you drink it all the fucking time.
But as the other guy said, dont try, just do it, again, its not a hard challenge.

Also do they have any examples of "good" food which are good for every man and woman and child and dont have any negative effects?

Mushrooms are pretty fuckin powerful
Never tried dmt or lsd

I hope everyone in this thread is aware that Hitler was on dozen drugs and Third Reich was higher on meth than ISIS?

>The only way to improve yourself is to solve same puzzle over and over again.

Attached: BIG BRAINED NI🅱🅱A.jpg (600x367, 194.37K)

Jesus fucking Christ, grow a fucking pair, what's wrong with having a couple drinks? Faggots.

Attached: 53646485b53dabbf9a3b2b6ae573a844--catholic-memes-catholic-art.jpg (637x499, 63.46K)

Idiot. Tighter tobacco regulations means higher prices on tobacco. It's a classic kike game of controlling the opposition. Have you ever seen an anti-tobacco law that would restrict availability of cigarettes since the universal "no sales to minors"? Or maybe a law limiting their production? A quota per state, maybe? Fuck no, that would hurt the business. Cancer-sticks are everywhere, you can get them wherever you want, even in supermax prisons - as long as you cough up the money. And the price grows every year, because dem pooah t'bacco companeez (who dindu nuffin) are gettin' slapped by dem ebil gubmint regulayshanz n sheeit. Oh, and don't forget the governments themselves making sweet, sweet dosh of those excise taxes on cigarettes.
Same reason why the anti-tobacco lobby never agitates for switching from cigarettes to cigars or pipes, which are far less addictive and/or harmful (still not harmless, though). The tobacco industry would be hurt massively by that. Nah, it's much better to keep the goyim paying money for their own sickness and demise while tobacco company owner Shlomo Shekelgrabstein and his cousin, lawmaker Chaim Handrubbowitz are lining their pockets with gold.

Also, I enjoy a glass of gin once a month and a pipeful of good tobacco roughly at the same frequency. Sterile, puritan moralfags can fuck right off.

Attached: 62a26c60a80158e8f7efb43a586629f5d863e1a1_1_600x511.jpg (600x511, 105.19K)

The only time I saw a black sun irl was on a 50mg trip.

Attached: 75162ed8352a24f03f20f41eb7330990fff9578b8f35ccecae40916f2763c416.gif (400x400, 311.87K)

If you do smoke, you should roll your own. Pipe tobacco is much cleaner and cheaper. Like, dollar a pack cheap. Trying to go back to brand cigarettes, they taste like straight chemicals after getting accustomed to tobacco without all the additives.

This. The gov and tobacco corps know junkies wont stop seeking their fix just because it got pricier, it's just an excuse to wring every dime out of the helpless

Psychedelics should be the only psychoactive you consume

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1038x576, 369.52K)

Congratulations you degenerate fuck. You went from drinking degeneracy to sexual degeneracy. It'd have been better for society if you had just kept the drug habit than to run around helping spread the pool of STDs amongst whites, user.

Let us know when you actually kick the addictions out of your life rather than just replacing them with one that makes you look cool to niggers and thots.

I buy gin from a small brewery and make my own smoking blends by buying tobacco leaves. Not a penny goes to kikes.

This

Attached: 8e9f876b548f37cf5f14dee07b51e4ed7021fcb5a752a19d37d6fe73662fb7d9.jpg (448x537, 218.53K)

Abusing alcohol is bad for you, but there is nothing wrong with alcohol itself.

beer and wine are a part of european culture and have been for centuries

The best I can do i shave my leaves shipped to me. Don't rlive in an area with any local farms, unfortunately. Thus, never truly can know if my money is going to kikes or to a clean product. Feels bad man.

Virginfag detected.
Go back to jerking off to ponys

Attached: nazipepe.jpg (620x620, 157.59K)

You deserve a ban and a permanent residence in commiefornia

It is foolish to support all tradition for the sake of tradition. That does not mean that we throw away all tradition, however.

Alcohol really is shit. The feeling of being buzzed and not fully in control of your faculties is shitty, and more over watching other people acting like drunk niggers while being sober really puts into perspective how retarded it looks.
How about bonding over discussing ideas while you're sober? That way you can really judge a man's character outside how much he can stand to drink.
Yes, moderation is important. If you can self-moderate your alcohol consumption, more power to you and keep drinking. But for some of us, we don't take well to it, and having been around enough wasted faggots (as well as having worked with someone who is an alcoholic) I can say drinking is mostly a pointless endeavor. Not only that, but if anyone brings doing some illicit drug in moderation, you niggers will ignore it and label that person as degenerate.
A lot of dumb shit has been around for centuries, that's doesn't give it worth.
Take it from an ex-smoker; you're going look like a really weak faggot when you realize how much stamina smoking takes out of you. Quit as soon as you can, it's no where near as hard as it looks.

Attached: 1419878732158-0.jpg (360x246, 17.39K)

Drinking and smoking and cannabis are great. Virtue signaling is the ur-faggotry from which all faggotry springs.

Besides soy, can we get a full list of food ingredients that contain phytoestrogens? It would be a huge fucking help.

Attached: soy beanie.png (724x887, 249.51K)

Have fun with your health problems
Nigger, it's an anonymous imageboard. My ID only exists for this thread. I'm not trying to make myself look good

Quality discussion threads like this are the start of the new golden age of Zig Forums.

I'd just like to say.
THANKS RON

Attached: THANKS RON.png (1080x1080, 435.65K)

How can people truly argue that drinking smoking and drugs are good for you?
It's denial everyone knows its bad for your body? Live in denial all you want fags. Deep down you can't deny the truth

Don't forget to avoid BPA and plastics in general as a source of xenoestrogens. The plastic coating on receipts contain BPA.
Cruciferous vegetables like broccoli help detox estrogen but too much can affect your thyroid.
Estrogen Detoxification – Detoxify Now To Prevent Problems
shapefit.com/health/estrogen-detoxification.html
Have you heard of google instead of asking others to do all the work for you?
Estrogen Foods List: 50 High Natural Phytoestrogen Sources
superfoodly.com/estrogen-foods-list-50-high-phytoestrogen-sources/

Could have done better, OP.

not let me get you…
It may be too late for you, soy boy. :p

Hitler:
Pick one.
Natsocs really are a delusional bunch.

Not exactly what you asked for, but close.

archive.is/Pborg

I guess you are tense all the fucking time, because not being 100% aware all the time is somehow bad. Relaxation is the fucking worst.
Yes, people socialize to judge each other.
Ok.

Can you name something healthy and good for you without any downsides? Any healthy food which cant kill you? What if you use it excessively?
Oxygen is poisonous, water can easily kill you, Sun is basically cancer factory. Living is fucking bad for you.

You redditers are a retarded bunch.

Okay…. so why speed up the process?
That argument is so weak,
You know exactly what we are saying
And exactly what we mean
However you are I denial and want to keep drinking bud light till you die. Why waste time? Just kill yourself now and do us all a favor

The beer halls were where the people gathered and were a convenient public place to organize a meeting. Nobody says you must drink if you go to a bar.
The delusional one is you, chaim.

How can anyone be more wrong than you? Weak argument, poor character, blah blah blah.
Another nice argument, using fucking magic to know things about me. Are you a gypsy witch?
You cant fucking answer a simple fucking question.

Yes, thinking that people drink beer in beer halls is delusional.

Not making a good cause when a sober man failed to bring about his cause and all he did was create suffering. Here's a new one. Shoot any mother fucker with a gun. No man has right to rule over another.

Attached: degen.jpg (2720x1458, 219.19K)

slajov says you should take the imitative and have the outburst of violence against yourself

Better than pretending to be free.

Was sollst du mit ein Schwert tun?

ANAL = DEGEN

Wonderful, I was planning on killing myself by thirty anyway.

Thanks for the advice Dad, do you know how to put a condom on?

why do you hate european culture user?

Like to have a few beers myself in moderation is the key to not becoming a degenerate worthless drunk,as far as smoking I advise anyone smoking to switch to vape ASAP and then ween down the nicotine level,Thats what I did and feel 100x better and can taste my food again as well as breath.

Attached: Prost.png (284x436, 198.07K)

Nigger, better stop that too. Poison remains poison.

you 100% correct and working on it, I started at 18 mg nicotine and down to 6mg and about to quite vaping.However smoking is so so much worse opposed to vape.

Nicotine isn't a poison when inhaled faggot, it's only if you drink 100ml of 50mg/ml that you die.