HEY FELLOW GOYS I'VE BEEN AWAY FOR A FEW DAYS AND I HAVE TO ADMIT WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL HAS HAPPENED HERE...

HEY FELLOW GOYS I'VE BEEN AWAY FOR A FEW DAYS AND I HAVE TO ADMIT WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL HAS HAPPENED HERE? WHEN DID WE BECOME CUCKCHAN 8.0????
IT HAS TAKEN ME A LITTLE BIT OF TIME TO GET UP TO SPEED AFTER VOMITING VIOLENTLY UPON SEEING THE NEW FORMAT, WHERE IS OUR HEADER SWASTIKA????
I'M CURRENTLY A US MARINE SERVING ATIVE DUTY, AND QUITE BUSY, WTF IS GOING ON HERE????
IT SEEMS TO ME THE BOARD HAS NOW ALLOWED EVERY FAGGOT SUB DEGENERACY TO POST AT WILL
HOW LONG WILL THIS LAST???? BECAUSE IT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO STAND

Attached: thing.png (1064x1091, 668.46K)

whole bunch of people spamming/bumping shit threads to make Zig Forums look worse without the kike mods

look through the shitty threads, spotting shills/retards is super easy

It turned into 4chan's /b/ over night. The new admins are allowing blatant raids and spam to go on.

Hello, Imkikey. Did you break your caps lock?

Attached: 982baeb4214184c798dff41aa4d5800366a397c276aba7924879663950b76a82.jpg (637x717, 35.56K)

Global mod decided it would be a good idea to trash the founding principle of board independence because 20% of the board population was banned, and allow any speech on this board so it looks like cuckchan.

The evil Nazis have been tossed, Zig Forums is the way it should be now, welcome to all discussion and ideology. The board has been taken over by Codemonkey and is the first Zig Forums global board. No more Nazi only Zig Forums.

Mind you that "20%" were mostly chronic spammers with VPNs and almost limitless IPs to hop.

Should we perhaps start to reply with smug anime loli girl JPGs in the absence of anything intelligent to say to make you feel better?

Attached: Imkampfy_2.jpg (960x1281, 221.45K)

Things will never be the same, but I think it is for the positive. If we can strongarm the admins into removing the mods then we can surely do something similar for appointing new Nat Soc mods.

Never forget. You get that knife in the back this time Nigger Marine.

Wrong. Kike. We are watching your little power game and your spamming with great amusement. We have many meta councils and user collectives which grow daily and they see your subversion plain as day.

/b/ and Zig Forums used to be global, don't know when that changed

Here friendo, you will need this

Attached: 1527522566067.jpg (750x545, 71.75K)

Also imkampfy was retarded enough to try to ban codemonkey.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck..

Convenient how shills try to scare away military and police, even though they are often the best possible allies to have. I'm guessing they do this because the US military might be close to open revolt by now due to overwhelming redpills.

Absolutely pathetic LARP you braindead Nazi. You dictatorship has been broken by the will of the posting class and now the board is for all to use.

Attached: 1491131162145.jpg (1000x750, 67.13K)

Imagine if the police upon arriving at a crime scene call treated a dead nigger (((or several))) as NOT A CRIME and just cleaned up the mess so the white gentry wouldn't have to see the gore, what would niggers do then????

The answer is…. chimp out till they are all gunned down, then piss their pants and settle for free Popeyes Chicken with fried orca. That's how the democrats won them over.>>11640524

Basically, the kike mods got BTFO, and the founding principle of this website and the exoduses that drove the users to it, free speech, has been returned. You can now admit you don't wholly agree with all of trumps decisions without getting perma banned. If you think that's bad, you're the reason this board died in the first place :^)

Attached: 1419295322606.png (960x776, 26.96K)

imkikey was kicked out and is retaliating by shitposting en masse, give it some days and it will stabilize for the better.

Attached: 1372988632591.jpg (627x463, 196.47K)

You can head back to Reddit.

Zig Forums isn't supposed to "look good".
Maybe now we can actually have both discussions and fun without the cuckold mods banning 99% of the board that wants to talk about anything other than unconditionally gargling Trump's semen, and this is coming from someone who voted for Trump.

lol

You do realize thats the problem with cuckchan right, that the people who cant shut down free speech simply shit it up? It doesnt have to be well done, it just has to not get banned, and it wont be banned.

Imkikefy got removed as BO by admin due to excessive retardation. Zig Forums is now a global board.

Thats really what Zig Forums was built on, globalism and acceptance of all opinions. All are welcome, open borders.

Post proof nigger.

Attached: 1525337929177.jpg (1856x871, 234.48K)

No it has not you fucking leftypol or bot retard. Although I am glad that you are trying to downplay everything in an attempt to gaslight us. Soon you will enter the ban list.

SHEEEEITT! YO ANISHWAQA U SEE DAT ORCA MEAT PRICE? IT BE COSTIN BIG! NIGGA GOTTA SELL DOUBLE DA CRACK TO KEEP UP FOO

Jokes aside, I like your thinking. No policing for those who don't want or understand it. Let the Negroid Games begin.

Enjoying dying for Israel?

seems legit

this

Are you saying a Turk was literally the only thing holding back the 3rd world from running rampant? Rather analogous.

yeah yeah i know, i meant second amendment

Free speech is as important as seeking the truth in all you do. We've been raided to hell and back multiple times try again metal gear and have still stood for the truth. Dissent and shitposting is a way to hone your arguments, hone your mind and ultimately find your inner truth. Bring on the shitsticks, jidf, glow in the darks, and mental defectives, we're still here, and we're growing stronger with each day.

shut the fuck up kike

Anyone who isn't a disgraceful newfag honed their arguments years ago. We don't need six gorillion shills and reddit faggots shitting up the board. This place is legitimately worse than kikey's blumpf fellatio parade, at least he banned blatant shills.

The US military is mostly shitskins and fags.

Death to Israel and all Jewish children

It's exactly what it looks like. Codemonkey had too much soy and decided to cuck everyone. Now we're here. I'm giving it a week, but expectations are low.

Disband bro. That protocol is a Nigger

It's really quite comical how swiftly Kampfys end came after doing such a fucking stupid thing against 8ch uber mods, now the CIA are pissed at him as well and every normal human that ever once used Zig Forums wants him dead as well.

Attached: Anime = CANCER.png (1923x1083, 1.2M)

So where do we go now that this board is dead?

Actually I kind of want em back, fam.

go make /polk/ active again, they actually have moderators that ban shills.

Don't listen to this. /polk/ is a honeypot. Mods there want you're IP. /polk/ was the first to jump on the "drumpf_touching_door.jpg fuck you kamphy!" bandwagon.

Sup Roach.

if you bareback imageboards then you deserve to have your IP CIAniggered for being mentally retarded.
blumpf is a kike and you are a shill

smh kys tbh cuck

But the move to nextchan was a huge blunder, and the BO just up and disappeared during/right after.
Really activates my almonds, y'know?
just like the glowniggers from megupol who are all blackpilled due to the hammer's shadow finally being cast on their rank in CIA

Oh look its the turkroach again. Still crying?

What use is that? We already have cuckchan as that AND a recruiting ground, we don't need to let niggers into our headquarters so they can fight in there. That's for the battlefield, and again, cuckchan is the battlefield. If we have to constantly fight for our board, how will we get anything done? How will we plan? How will we be nothing more then animals just fighting to survive. If this place doesn't improve, we might have to attempt a putsch.

Can we get the perma-sticky with all the links (or an updated version) back?

Attached: bff.png (1680x1050, 341.15K)

This will be so much better once things settle back down. If you don't remember how things were before Zig Forums harbor, you'll just have to trust those of us who do. You'll love it… and if not, there's always rebbit.
In the meantime, just lurk.

we don't speak of the secret liveposting board on the pigpen you nigger

Attached: homura jude.png (740x779, 917.1K)

this is how you spot a shill

lol
Didn't even read that.
Even if OP isn't a shill and a liar, he's a zogbot off doing the jews' bidding. What an enormous faggot.

WELL I GUESS IF THERE ARE SO MANY HALF CHIN IT'S TIME TO MAINTAIN COURSE AND FIRE AWAY

Attached: 64456a20ab7f800b0e8f862d8015fb1017c66cacd74a8c6e0d84bf94c5f85731 (1)

Literally letting CIAniggers keylog you and build a profile. Cyber phrenology/recon 1001.
PSA TO ANY FUCKHEADS WHO STILL WANT TO POST ON MEGUCUCKA:
DEADPOST ONLY, SO THAT NO GLOWNIGGER CAN PROFILE YOU
Did your direct reports already jump ship in hopes of dodging the hammer? Why haven't you followed suit, are you still beholden to some other cabal?

Attached: CIA NIGGERS.png (640x427 135.83 KB, 27.89K)

ok then, nobody post on that honeypot board. Lat and dresden are cianiggers.

Just deadpost, you faggot.
Everyone there is blackpilled anyways, why talk to depressed CIAniggers who are inches away from hanging themselves?

Attached: I AM THE LEAGUE OF SHADOW….webm (568x320, 940.38K)

>board with < 30 Zig Forumsacks on is cianigger honeypot
totally not a waste of resources

>>>/polmeta/

Attached: 86022b1c11900ef131dd91f0e935318b9f255bc6d7d67e541acb0b9021970a47.jpg (974x828 474 B, 273.3K)

reddit misses you. fuck off there.