Angry Negress Calls Out Kike on NYC Subway

Jews refuses to stand up and give his seat to a black person. Black woman goes off on how Jews are self serving crooks. If a Jewish family had gotten on the train he would have stood up. Futhermore, Jews refuse to rent properties to Black people which is reasonable and treat Black people like shit. She finally starts yelling that Jews are not a real race.

is she, dare I say, /oursheboon/?

Attached: Black_woman_rants_at_Jewish_man_on_a_NYC_subway_Daily_Mail_Online_-_2018-05-28_14.49.49.png (556x541 3.02 MB, 559.46K)

Go the fuck back to 4chan, you son of a bitch

Fuck off

Notice how he slithers around the argument like a typical Jew.

< I don't have a house, how could I rent to you?

It is always the same Talmudic word wrangling. They literally practice a religion based on attacking non-Jews with logical fallacies (dishonesty).

Attached: index.jpg (274x184, 7.64K)

Holy fuck I laughed hard

nou

newfag detected
rulefag detected
kike detected

Attached: 1446933200865.png (580x580, 54.01K)

Its true actually. Orthodox Jews eat all of this horrible shit. They also do not bathe regularly or properly and wear heavy wool clothing all year long, sweating like pigs underneath.

Everyone in NY knows that they stink to high hell and avoids sitting close to them.

The optimal result would be they kill eachother.

Attached: WhiteLever.webm (960x720, 691.75K)

The entire religion is lawyering. They even attempt to jew god by using workarounds like special light switches so they

They are literally hanging on by a thread in the eyes of the world, and that thread is the Holohoax and misinformation about the world wars.

Like most niggers she just sees kikes as white.

Hitler was right.

Yeah I think efforts really need to be made to meme the fact that jews are a distinct genetic group into the commons.

Also, don't forget to leave copies of Mein Kampf in your local libraries and book stores. Preferably like bi-monthly

Yeah I was wondering why she would even want to sit next to one and then I remember that she was black so she probably smells just as bad.

It's not that they don't rent to blacks, it's that they buy up tons of shitty properties, iirc 3rd biggest landlord in NYC is (((Rubin Schon))), continuously raising the rent, prevent blacks from opening local stores (usually renting to asian, indian, or hispanic), and then having fellow Jews invest in the area, there by raising the rents even higher, therefore evicting blacks, and then renting to some midwestern hipster trust fund kid for 3 to 5 times the amount that they were renting to the black. The problem with this is that it forces blacks into poorer white neighborhoods, therefore increasing racial tensions and increasing crime, or creates more homeless people or government aid dependents, which also creates more crime and wastes tons of tax money which could be used for something more productive and profitable; like giant fucking ovens.

Even low level kikes see themselves as a racial group independent from the rest of us. Further proof of their nepotistic ways in all levels of society.

Don't they buy houses in white neighborhoods and sell them cheaper to blacks so as to have an influx of blacks and white people get scared because their property value starts to drop and they start to sell and leave and in (((they))) come buying houses for cheaper.

And they had to mention the fuckin holohoax, OF COURSE. Dumb kikes.

Neva 4get da gorillion goyim

Attached: antisemiticpropaganda.jpg (306x516, 27.11K)

Daily reminder that niggers only hate white people becasue they're too stupid to tel the difference between h'whites and kikes.

Attached: MAXIMUM WOKE.webm (640x360, 6.76M)

they ain't white either.

This is great. Can we dox them both?

OY VEY! WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE ARE NOT WHITE! YOU FILTHY GOY… I MEAN FELLOW WHITE PERSON.

Attached: cdacd29562f2d97995dc9800bf1ae20e08fbe5ada1fa8aae3e52666e8b13a1a5.webm (1280x720, 5.52M)

Attached: DeletThis.jpg (235x250, 4.45K)

Wasn't it like a year ago that saying kikes aren't white was considered wrongthink by the mainstream?

Jews do not rent apartments to blacks in jewish neighborhoods. Jews do rent apartments to blacks in white neighborhoods. Its just a microcosm of what happens on an international scale.

Fuck you nigger

>>>/cuckchan/

That 88 ain't no lie
Preach and teach brother, preach and teach!

Negros who openly name the jew are worth more than any fashy cartoon frog posting moron who literally has no mind of their own but just a brainless drone to follow whatever the CIA tell them to do.

Gotta give it to the kikes. They finally decided to go big or go into extinction. Pushing globalism while shortening distance and increasing connectivity and communication will be their undoing. It was only a matter of time, predictable at that, when the world would rise up with them no longer able to contain the shitstorm illusion they crafted.

I'd be curious to see how the subversive escape artists get out of it this time. It's gonna be good. Can't even control the lowest IQ most beastly of mammon anymore.

she didn't deny the holomeme but it's a start

Faggots like you who don't support a white ethnostate are worst than niggers, because the niggers,kikes and mudslimes are the enemies but you are a traitor. You deserve an even more painful dead for turning your back on a fellow white person even if they are a frog posting moron. You should redpill them instead of turning your back, traitor.

In what way does saying blacks are better than you MAGApede spastics suggest I think blacks should remain in white countries?

No white man that votes ZOG should be treated any better than a ghettotrash Obama phone nigger

Blacks like pastor Pastor Ray Haggins do more for the health of white society than any retard who goes along with any shit the CIA tell them.

Frog posting redditors are the reason the West is sunk.

You literally said you hold niggers in higher regards than a white person and then without any knowledge accused me of being pro Trump thus pro ZOG. I'm sorry but you are more of a moron than those "MAGApede spastics".

Why would you be posting Roy Cohn inspired CIA Memes if you weren't a MAGAkike?

Those are basically your two statements. Go back nigger.

Attached: 4a3c7ec191c11e039d8ba06ff8a679157c54d9c51d85535cc5ad231bf7e6bbda(1).jpg (255x168, 10.91K)

The message wasn't about MAGA, it was about a jew pretending to be white. It was a response to another user who said something about jew people being white.

No, there is a distinct difference.
A white man that fell for the zionist Trump train, is just as retarded and no better than an Obama phone wailing nigger.

Not all people are the same, some whites are just as lost as the niggers who voted Obama "cos he black and he git me a fone".

Whether left or right if you believed the jew lies about "Trump being a secret nazi" then you are a dumb dumb goy who has no opinion of worth.

Shit thread. She didn't even call for gassing the kikes.

Attached: thumbs up.gif (500x390, 3.38M)

She’s correct in the sense that it’s not a race, but it IS an ethnic group. It’s an ethnoreligious group. This is what normalfags need to understand, as well. Even Jews themselves consider themselves “ethnically” Jewish

In no way shape or form is a white man=nigger. No matter what dumb decision he made or who he voted for. If he made a bad decision or fell for the jewish lies it is up to me and you to redpill him on the lie and help him go on the right path.

There will be no freedom from jewry without a fight.
I vote every single living Hillary and Trump fanatic be first in line of combat as they sure as fuck are of no use to anyone that wants jews gone.

Not even the jews are so determined to kills white people as you seem to be. We don't have the resources nor the man power to turn our backs on white people. You must be a leftist the way you are so obssesed with Trump. That shit was a long time ago, get over it already.

take a joke, jesus

go back to 4chan

Again, I do not class whites who are just as retarded as the lowest IQ niggers as "white", I see you as niggers.

There is nothing that could ever happen to make me value a word from a single self admitted 'fashy goy' who thinks voting for neocon jews is some sort of solution to the jewish problem, ever again.

Low IQ nigger tier whites present just as many problems to us reclaiming our lands as they only seem determined to serve the jews, no matter how much their brighter, sharper white brothers try and warn them.

hello /tv/

Jewladder.png

Attached: 20baa39fdc84aa5817cb8079359f809421d9cdb5befe142582cffd561dc6f452.jpg (800x800, 53.07K)

B-b-but Shequanda-chan jews are a race, they say it themselves..

That's because they are Jews, my friend.

it makes sense that they shouldn't be considered a race, every living thing in nature belongs to a race but jews are an aberration of nature, a skinwalker that makes a mockery of races by trying to act as if there is no such thing, that all races are inherently equal and disguises itself to whatever race it means to destroy or control

It's the Ace of Race cards.
Can be either a 1 or 11 on the progressive stack, as needed.