Britain (((policemen))) attack woman in her house

Literal cowards and shabbo's Goys attack a woman because she dared to question Muslims praying in the park, something that is strictly illegal in Britain.

So they visit her house, ask her to open her door else they break it down, then forcibly enter the house and proceed to beat her for "resisting arrest".

I am boiling with rage, Zig Forums. The day of the rope is getting near, and i'm really going to enjoy it.

Youtube link: youtube.com/watch?v=30363QcHJ-o
Hooktube link: hooktube.com/watch?v=30363QcHJ-o

Attached: d97a7d3c8200e04dbc52134cfaca7163a66f7e39e02e36dcc6bd795d32a9618e.jpg (357x379, 16.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y_I_FwPD7M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know Kikey would have hated hearing this but Britain is only salvageable with nuclear fire and probably not even then.

Whatever happened in that video, it didn't happen to a woman.
That voice is clearly, indisputably male.
So a tranny got arrested? sounds jewish too, and yes there is a 'jewish' accent which seeps through under Brit regional accents

I think you missed this thread

I will taste your blood when you will be hanging from the gallows Jewish shill.

Yeah, can't find anything amongst 8/pol/ anymore. Great to have our (((freedom))) back i guess.

This fellow gentile user is correct, the ability to have a conversation despite mod opinions without having every other word filtered to something retarded is bad because he's too stupid to read the catalogue.

Wut?

people keep saying that but i don't see anybody doing anything just accepting the new way of things.

Every day I discover a new reason to hate Great Shitstain. They are the America of Europe.

At least we still have demuhcracy

Attached: teaching-white-kids-about-ah-714-you-should-have-listened[1].jpg (500x424, 96.86K)

Please come back, Adolf.

Attached: christmas_nazis.jpg (634x440, 93.69K)

you need your ears checked because you are clearly, indisputably retarded.

This isn't news. Much like prepubescent boys getting sodomized in Afghanistan by local warlords isn't news. News will be when the Britbongs realize that whether they die clogging the guns of their occupiers with their bodies or die by the invaders, they are still slated for extinction by treasonous bastards. So they might as well grab anything that can kill and slay the shitskin.

el grande noso

once it starts boiling make sure its literally shacking before turning over … then wait 10 minutes

turn off the stove and let it sit

This is why we threw your tea in the ocean … your people are shit mate.

Time to start kneeling during the anthem

I hate to say it but the unarmed peasants rising up is one of the primary defining factors that flipped Russia commie. Although they didn't have modern weaponry and intelligence at the time but still. Britain needs a true King to rise up through the ranks and overthrow this house of degenerates and their Parliament otherwise the Marxists will instead. Put them to the fucking sword if you have to. Other wise:

Get used to it.

nuke the uk

Attached: UK A woman is arrested after asking MET Police why muslims are allowed to break the law-30363QcHJ-o.webm (640x360, 3.56M)

"Because it's my orders"

What needs to happen is that you UK faggots, or otherwise autistic volunteers from elsewhere, start spoofing posts resembling very bad goyims to various locations; The families of the police force, a secluded house filled to the fucking brim with funplosives, etc. Only your imagination is the limit.

Once these traitor bots start to fear for their lives when knocking down doors, things will look very different.

I contacted the brit police in West Yorkshire to report genocide of the Celtic people and they just hung up on me.
westyorkshire.police.uk/101LiveChat

moar of this

Yeah I have been considering re contacting them to report the incident by the police crime jews but have not sinc eit might just be a bot with trigger words. I don't know who else to complaintroll to. Clearly all the politicians are jews.

Amazing way to get yourself accused of "hate speech".

You either made a redundant mistake or you are a shill encouraging others to do the exact same thing.

inb4 the US allows extradition to the UK for hate comments/crimemurder on UK websites/twitter

He is encouraging them to do the same thing, but you're missing the part where you don't need to be a Britlet to do it and as a result could be wholly outside of their ability to do anything about it.

You stupid faggot.
The jews are a religious group whos "scripture" calls all non-jews their fucking slaves, which is unlawful in the UK and internationally. They openly call for and cheer on the death of Celtic culture.
It is no different than a woman or a fag reporting human rights violation and hate crime about the muslims, whos "scripture" calls for direct violence against them.
I live in Ireland but fuck anybody that wants my people dead and gone.
That is what these laws are for.

wew

every time, you yids are going to get docked on your monthly shekel if you keep this low effort garbage up

Attached: 4a2958c0c02f639d53af922497681972766bf0705c1f063f783ea3559b9edb7b.jpg (255x243, 9.48K)

What if the UK allowed the same.
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR MAYBE SOMEDAY
Many keks to be had.

But Tor works, user.
And jews are the pedos.
I don't know what else to say.

There's an odd accent slipping through. Either the other user is right and it's a jew, or she's just lived somewhere else, as for some words there is an (((american))) pronunciation.
England isn't the problem, the 260,000 juden there are.

You didn't do anything. You were born 200 years later and are likely from immigrants from less than a hundred years ago like most people there.
(((free masons))) founded your precursor to Israel, the French fought "your" war of independence for you. You've always been a joke.

Parks don't allow religious gatherings because a park isn't a church, so they're banned for all religions. Except for Islam, evidently.

WHATS THE FBI EQUIVALENT IN BRITAIN ? because nice try BRITISH FBI 😁

also THERE ARE A LOT OF STORYS OUT LATELY ABOUT POLICE OFFICERS BEING BRUTAL TOWARDS THE FAIRER SEX is this some sort of ploy to test the goys if the INDOCTRINATIONS HAVE TAKEN AFFECT if men will rise up to protect the women volk doubtful most cant protect them from foreign rapefugees and Ghetto niggers ..blah blah blah ' ANYWAY SOMETHINGS FUCKY WHETHER its A DEEP SECRETIVE SINNISTER PLAN TO TEST THE WATERS OF OUR LOYALTY TOWARDS THE (((OVER LORDS))) or just pure coincidence that there has been multiple stories as of late about Muh LADYS GETTING ATTACKED BY THE POLICE or maybe I'm reading to much into the BULL SHIT either way
keep digging SOMETHING UP and or their DISTRACTING US

They can't do anything if you don't live in the country.

if I was FBI I'd say "do something about it faggots, in stead of sitting here posting anime girls", i.e go do random dumbshit crime

it goes without saying that you should only (hypothetically of course!) do something like this if you're Zig Forums enough not to get immediately caught

PS, that smiley is a dead giveaway chaimsterstein

Buddy, you don't even have to be a tech wiz to get someone arrested.

Literally just make an account under a VPN (in some off-white nation) and copy images of someone and post all their personal information up. Start saying hate speech then wait for the person to get arrested. They'll probably end up in court and have to prove that the IP posting doesn't belong to them and have an alibi. It will most likely severely damage their life.

Do it to the most progressive, pro-hate-speech-laws faggots you can find.

Brits deserve everything they get, they will drown in a sea of muddy slime.

Attached: erstrafees.jpg (213x237, 15.2K)

Every police officer in the UK needs to be burned at the stake.

Cleanse them with fire until nothing remains a nuclear firestorm is preferred due to resource efficency

Aren't the *authorities* wonderful
YT version
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y_I_FwPD7M