8 Chan's Why

From the multi-Award national hero and #Zig Forums IRC Larprer, Atlantic, comes the new Hollywood hit of the summer. It involves a discriminatory investigation officer taking it in his own hands to create a filter for the online imageboard, Zig Forums Zig Forums. He was destined once and for all for people to stop using the N-word as a viable comeback. The black men of the internet finally were given a break from systemic racism and deep-rooted oppression. Only a day later, the creators of Zig Forums have chosen the best of course of action was to strip him of his moderator role. Upon his firing at the CIA, the moderator Imkampfy has created 8 commodore disks on why he has left the CIA and his role as a Zig Forums moderator.

The main character, QAnon, is the last person to receive the commodore disks. It comes with FedEx packaging, confidential agency stickers, and a official seal from ImKampfy’s former agency. He loads it into his grandpa’s commodore to reveal the truth. The people around him are infighting to find out the deeper explanation for the filter. A war is brewing within Zig Forums between the new Normalfags/Summerfags from Reddit, the Original Community of Zig Forums, and the new moderator Codemonkey.

Attached: Plawg.v1.png (4086x1777, 3.76M)

why did he ban the word nigger, anyway? What triggered this mental breakdown?

He was on his rags.

He probably thought he was being funny with the word filters that no one likes. Again.

Here is another cover for the blockbuster of the season!

Attached: Cover_2.png (1419x946, 1.07M)

sage

The Israeli government was fucking paying this retard to basically stifle this site and kill it. That way when they did the same shit to cuckchan there would be nowhere to run to.

Are there any proofs of this? Because to me it just looks like a textbook case of narcissism and namefaggotry. The jew hasn't really lost anything - what Zig Forums gains in effectiveness as more aggressive users return and interaction with the rest of the web increases, they gain in access with their shills and bots. The true effects of this still remain to be seen.

Even tho the board is being filled with libshit posting and what not, it's better than when imkikey had control. That faggot was such a tumor to the board, and his power trips were so retarded.

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT PUT ME IN IT FAGGOT.

Yeah, only kike shills say "proofs" in broken english rather than speak english properly.

Attached: 1525130690580.png (1136x668, 1023.44K)

It was real in their head.

Israel has this, but nobody was paying the RachRoach to do anything. He did it all for free.

He thought it would be funny and stir the pot.

This, he was just a fucking lunatic with an ego, I don't think there's anything more to it. I'm not 100% on that tho, tough to say with how many shills have been hired over the past two years.

Muh nuuuuukes!

MUH HOOOOOKZ!

Attached: nose.jpg (1084x1328, 217K)

No "proofs" exactly, but we do have a long history of being fucked with by pro-kike shills.
So it's not remotely outside of the realm of possibilities, especially considering his rather blatant shill behavior.

Attached: 1490195704506.jpg (2500x1652 116.97 KB, 297.23K)

Where are those docs from?
Shareblue?
ADL?
(insert Open Society here)

Also, 4chan is a hard website to mass-shitpost on. I only had one OpenVPN work on Zig Forums. 4chan is a asset of Google anyways.

i only had one left too
they just got it a week or so ago
doubt ill ever be able to post there again tbh

Once you've read their shill manuals and know a little about psychology and sociology, its really easy to spot their tactics.

Always assume on these forums, or in the media that you are being socially engineered and then look at the info from that angle.

Always.

The first one was Shareblue I think, or whichever one proceeded it before the election.

We need talents
Go get yourself some audio voices for my new film!

reeeee

fuck off Atlantic. your jewtube videos suck, and you need to quit spamming them all over IRC. if you start spamming Zig Forums i sware to god i'll bullycide you off of irc forever i'm not even kidding you stupid nigger

Cucktlantic will only get it this way and you know it