I learned I'm only 15% black instead of 25% (what I thought before)

So now that I know this, I'm pretty happy. I'm still upset but I want to know how much better my stats are among my other race realists now. Is 85% enough for me to be considered white? Or am I still an abomination? Plz respond, no ban.

Attached: 14 words.jpg (400x342, 35.75K)

the bans for wrongthink are gone
you sound weak willed and heartless
be proud of who you are, if you can
seeking aceptance from a fucking place like this, you fucking worm

Well that's good. I'm just in a sour mood right now. I wanted an honest bit of input on my results though. Had the dna test done. I don't have any IRL friends so…I can't talk about it with any of them.

1/8th I believe was the Nuremberg law, which was a lot kinder than Virginia's one-drop rule.

Get it down to 12.5 and maybe we can talk.

Yeah, he has to amputate his left foot at least.

Nigger

best TRS thread ever

Doesn't work that way.

You're in a sour mood because you're only 85% White? Be grateful, most of the world is much less White than that. Also if you don't have friends just work on improving yourself and so on, if you make White friends you can also redpill them on the Jews that way.

Kill yourself mutt nigger.

You've got 4 grandparents and 8 great grandparents, how'd you manage to just now figure out which of those 12 was a nigger? Oh, right, because you're 15% nigger. If you identify as white and you're 7/8 white then you're fine by me.

15% nigger means you are 15% retard, or about average for the US. Given only your facial makeup, your most likely IQ would be right around 100. Given your writing ability and the fact that you hang around here, I would say you are considerably smarter than that.

Your nigger blood probably isn't that much of a problem. Just don't breed with more than one white woman.

Knock up as many niggers as you want (white genes and lighter skin will do their race good), so long as your support for any subsequent bastards doesn't detract from your ability to raise your 92% white child.

Racial God damn it.

your bloodline is tainted do not reproduce

Attached: 800.png (625x626 146.26 KB, 51.69K)

First time I see a Zig Forumsack saying race-mixing is ever good. OP should find another 15% nigger to marry instead, thats technically not race-mixing.

say what you will about imkikey but atleast he banned pro race mixers

no fuck off

no 12.5% admixture is still way too much, I would say you have to be at least 93.75% (15/16ths) white to be considered 'pretty much h'white' and that's only if the admixture isn't kike or nigger. If it's kike, then you can't trust that they don't have some attachment, some loyalty to their kike roots. And nigger genes are very dominant and shitty, it would have to be watered down really far to not have a significant impact on both appearance and behavior.

But my IQ was 128 when it was tested in my early teens at the drs because I was disruptive in class and they thought I was retarded. But I was just autistic. I'm an exceptional tainted one, does that change anything?

No.

This is now a libertarian board. No one cares if you're not 100% white.

No is 100% white.

No one is 100% white

YOU ARE DEAD. IT'S OVER. YOU LOST.

Regression to the mean. Your kids will be shittier than you.

Fags like you go to whatever's below hell.

Buddy it's true. There's been so much immigration that 100% is almost nonexistent.

Weren't you saying you move to a safe space, I mean bunker?

Go on then, fuck off

That's low for Zig Forums.

Turns out I'm less white than I thought. It's cool though, I'm still mostly europeon (aka white) and a white nationalist.

lel, good job putting yourself into a goverment dna database. Is any of that 85% jewish?

Only if you ignore the magapedes.

I got 88 problems but nigger genes ain't one. Get out shill.

Attached: How white am I.png (607x128, 3.13K)

The 0.02% must come from some small unheard of yet extremely retarded race for you to have willingly submitted your DNA to a government surveillance machine.

1/4th kike was permitted to marry reich citizens, 1/2 jew only with a special permission and spawns of rhine bastards and gypsies were disencouraged to get married with other germans

I meant 0.2%.
Sage

If I was in your boat, I'd possibly dedicate my life to genetics, learn how to make a race change procedure. Complete replacement of one's genome. I think a lot of people in your situation would be happy to become black or even asian. I bet some jews would even like escape the hand they've been dealt, given the dispositions they have to deal with (high disposition of becoming schizophrenic for one.) Developing a procedure like that would really put a hole in the whole "Let's develop a eurasian-negroid mulatto slave class to serve israel".

Imagine if someone got this developed and then everyone in Africa wanted to get in on it. Want to know how I know this? I'm sure maybe you've heard of the little controvery they've had especially in some parts of Africa where a lot of women engage in skin bleaching. In a eugenicist perspective, it's really just a common thing that goes on in many other species, it's the desire to seek out desirable traits. It's why I think arabs and blacks seek out white women so much, it's organisms that can see for themselves genetically desireable traits that they want to pass down to their offspring, hence, they want their kids to be white. Given that you'd be able to change your genome though it wouldn't probably change the structure of your face overnight, but those traits now written into your code will be reflected in your offspring, you would just be the "carrier" of those genes. If you really want the family experience though too there's also if you get a white or asian woman, just get rich somehow or way and save up for a donor and do IVF or something. Also adoption.

By the way, don't trust having "someone else" if you mean (((23andme))) doing data-collection, er, I mean dna testing. Look up "Nano-pore usb DNA test", it's DIY. 23andme is owned by that dirty jewess that's married to one of them that run the Guuglag and they're probably using that to developed some scary shit I'd rather not even mention. They're were caught red-handed on voat when they were bragging that they forged the tests of white males who mentioned that they wanted to make sure there wasn't any black in them.

In a way he's lucky. If I was in his shoes, I'd probably have that 85% white in me to at least be functionable in society enough to learn how things really are to some degree but knowing that I would still have that other part is fair enough reason to not feel obligated to have kids at all.

Just because one is black doesn't mean they're not useful. And without having to worry about dedicating time to rasing kids, one could dedicate himself to a good cause.

In a world of mulattos, doesn't change the fact that most people constantly seek out those that are more white and more asian, and I have the feeling that is the trend it will start going towards. I know what people say about the explosion in population in africa, but that shit can only go on so long. China will probably take over africa eventually and ebolachan seems to be reawakening probably due to the inevitable results of what happens when entropy via IQ sets in. I mean if you think about it, the trend for the last several thousand / million years has been the gradual increase in IQ in humans, I don't think this is going to stop. Most likely, the whole world will be white/asian eventually, probobably also with a lot of still fully white and asian people still around. I don't even think jews will be around for long either, they kvetch enough about miscegnation. They had some things where they were especially fearful about american jews "losing their identity" by mixing with goyim that america might actually stop being their war-tool. Israel even has a lot of it happening there too, see vid. It's a decent whitepill. :^)

Fuck, this bait thread almost makes me wish for the roach to come back. almost

kampfy fuckoff, and hang yourself

Thank you for embedding that video, its amazing how much lighter my heart feels right now. (((Feminists))) are alright sometimes.

Also that nano-pore usb DNA test thing sounds interesting, I'll look it up too.

Attached: emmawatsontwogenders.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

Suicide is the only option. Homicide-suicide is ACCEPTABLE.

By the Anglin standard, you must be 88%. Also sage because politics isn't about you

To be even in that situation means that you are from an environment that needs fixing.
Problems that go beyond your tragic blood curse.

Depends on what you do with your life.

Gene change?
Bacteriophages, you mean?

How the fuck is this thread still up? this isn't your fucking blog faggot.

Nope, you still have to kill yourself, OP.

Attached: 1523557790.png (603x797, 497.23K)

LA CREATURA

Be a good man, live well, find a woman do not have children with her and adopt when you meet your own criteria for what a good man is. If you really believe in race, your sacrifice would be extremely magnanimous and your children would be people with a sense of belonging unlike you. Your life would have more meaning and true sacrifice than most people.

Attached: 115ce8be63b4bb9f2cdfacf305ce727bdfdede03a5acae1e194766d37b1f1c11.jpg (821x1080, 200.11K)

How do you know that you have 15% nigger in your blood? I am curious.

le 15% face!

No, now fuck off.

Nuremberg law for Jews who are Caucasian.
For niggers one drop rule applies.

Attached: 5acc0289ca128f9abafc03a52a04e09c476f6c334bbeef0da7c7edaa64b5d5bc.jpg (657x777, 153.64K)

The adoption thing will most probably backfire on him and his wife, he is better off preparing for the eventual race war and turning himself into a martyr until the end of times, for the good of whites.

Fuck off, torfag.

Study genetics and CRISPR yourself into an Aryan. Do it for our race. Honestly do this. It could save the world if someone proves it works.

Filthy nigger.

Mixed black is worse than being full black. You went from having a little culture, history and identity to none. So I would actually see the news you received as bad. The best thing you can do at this point is make sure you don't soil the white genepool further.

I think he was more likely to ban D&C kikes.

1/4th Jewish blood makes you a mischling. 1/8th and you were Aryan. And jew blood is worse than nigger blood.

Attached: download.jpg (264x300, 4.91K)

It does work and is being used now in gene therapy, synthetic biology and chimaera research. CRISPR can be carried on a virus which rewrites an entire organism's code. We can weaponize it to target non-white testes and ovaries.

tbh this was my master plan, but I haven't found the correct biotech lab to infiltrate yet. Maybe some user will create my secret virus DNA bomb before I do :)

You should kill your self

AJAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: Boy_with_Down_Syndrome.JPG (310x427, 28.89K)

Don't know about that. The thought of either is pretty horrid, but if I had to choose, I'd choose jew blood over nigger blood. At least along with your genetic diseases and neuroses, you'd have a chance of improved IQ. And aesthetically, not brown.

Though a rigid proponent of the single drop rule I am happy for you. Less nigger is always better. Just make sure you don't mudden the gene pool of pure Whites.

Easy to say when you are not nigger.

This.

He did not say so though.

Quality torpedopost as always.

Good try, >(1) Schlomo.

Even in 56%istan the majority of Whites are of pure European ancestry.

This.

Someone please post screencap and link cause digging through my folder will take too much time.

bait thread.

Attached: 60c00c377139085143b39670871685e517889eab4c8b34cddc1b18be3a75363f.jpg (900x1357, 102.2K)

This. I really don't care what you do, just DO NOT under any circumstances reproduce with or even have sex with white women

Don't reproduce

Unless one of your great grandparents was a nigger it doesn't fucking matter. If you breed with a 99.9% white woman your kids percentage would drop to 7.5% 10% adjusted for Jewish Statistics inflation. It can be bread out I don't know where they retarded IF YOUR NOT 99% white YOUR NOT WHITE shit came from.

Attached: 1416469485145.gif (500x281, 465.55K)

Better 15% and here than 0% and a queer.

You qualify to be cannon fodder in the race war. If you survive you will be allowed to marry a white fatty, which your 15% black genes will be thrilled about I'm sure.

That's rather grim. But then again you are just a glow in the dark LARPing as a leftypol shill who is trying to demoralize and reduce the participation of other races or mixed races in Nat Soc and the natural progression of society.

Daily reminder that the SS was the largest multiracial army in human history

How the fuck can somebody be 15% nigger? Wouldn't that imply two sources of shitskin parentage? Get fucked nigger OP

Gas.

Attached: 100%.png (341x454, 8.61K)

Well you'll be a king among men when we send you back to Africa.

Gas yourself for willingly giving your dna to one of those kike ancestry companies

Yeah. When I was a teen I went to Stormfront because I was curious and I saw this thread from a guy who said something like "I'm an inferior R1a half russian half german. I'll only let my daughter marry a russian or someone lower on the ethnic totem pole so I don't taint the pure german race" and I thought it was the gayest thing I ever read. I don't want that to happen here. No more brother wars.

Attached: HGti7r6eptjg.jpg (665x385, 23.56K)

OK I wasn't in a sour mood. That was a lie. I was high on pills and didn't want you guys to judge me too harshly. To be clear I'm pleased that I'm less nigger than I thought. It was my fly by night white-woman impregnation machine aka "father" that was half black, making me a supposed quarter. Turns out his dad (who he didn't know either) wasn't full black. I believe in the 14 words and don't want to taint the white gene pool with my disease, but agree with those saying I should find another 15 percenter to be with. That's how new races are made, those with common enough sense sticking with their own kind, until they do it long enough that they become a solidified race. I can tell you guys this mudblood and many others are on the white side. We'd rather have slightly lower status in paradise than be "equals" in the land of the apes.

Attached: KANGS.jpg (640x480, 40.83K)

Your destiny is to rule over the blacks of of X black majority nation.
Embrace your destiny.

Attached: 65b6c28cfde7286024b39edb2cb02eae.png (4236x3000, 5.91M)

That was unexpectedly beautiful and profound user. Cheers.

This is why Nazis hired black men too :)

Speciation will purify your veins in a couple generations, no need to freak out.

No you're not white.

Genetic engineering should be used to fix the % problem. It could probably already be done without political correctness.

(((1st post)))

OP here, if I'm further honest with myself and you all I fear I may one day bed a majority nigress, I know, to every white I've spoken to save a few weirdos, they say they look like apes and they'd never fuck one. But me…I get this primal animalistic urge to take them, and hold them. And bed them in a dominant way, so as to keep them from other males on the planes of africa. I do believe this is no coincidence and is due to the fact that I have negro blood.
I am concerned indeed, for the reason stated. I fear that if I do go down the path of further muddying, I'll create more bastard mongrel monsters who can't even philosophy or abstract or defer gratification. But the call of the jungle is strong. If I ever go that path, I must try my hardest to prevent any offspring from developing. Unless I find a genetic mutant, a rare "smart negro", one in the 120 IQ range, I know it's rare…but it's a possibility. Hell, I could breed a rare and new offshoot of negro, the new and improved "smart negro".

Attached: 1490644868267.jpg (1080x1364, 143.68K)

According to the Nuremberg Laws you're white, now stop being a spineless faggot seeking approval

Attached: Od1Olni.jpg (2592x1818, 918.55K)