Whats this guys deal?

Is he working for the globalists or is he trying to break his country out of the death trap of the new world order?

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 4.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings
jpost.com/Middle-East/Russia-Israel-agree-to-keep-Iran-and-Hezbollah-from-border-558552
biblebelievers.org.au/israel.htm
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/leaked-colin-powell-email-confirms-israel-has-200-nukes-all-targeted-tehran
7kanal.co.il/News/News.aspx/201056
archive.fo/4Tn7W
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's playing all sides to build his own empire

Who grows Grows GMO nigger NBA food farming? The NBA NIGGER USA farm foods. 🤣🤣😃😄😅😗😆😋😚😙🤗🤔🤔🤔

He's not the same guy from the KGB days. Literally.

He supports Iran and Syria and fucks with Israel. Enough said

Oh yes let's support a communist because he agrees with you on your pet issue.

why even bother responding to me? respond to OP with "he is communist enough said" and call it a day.
also where do you think you are?
get the fuck out

fuck off commie sperg

Your thread sucks.

It has no source, is completely opinion based, doesn't even name the fucking topic of discussion Putin, and is in poorly formatted reddit spacing.

You should fuck off and learn how to write a thread BY FUCKING LURKING NEWFAG

Attached: how to write a thread for (you).png (1917x1161, 922.2K)

why even bother responding to me?

better dead than red dipshit, go and get fucked

I have to agree with this user.

this isnt reddit, though

No it is Zig Forums you fucker where we have standards you cunt.

hes a kike cuck as well

he lets the israelis bomb syria

he backed iniquitous sanctions on north korea

he approves the lolocaust narrative, promotes pride in soviet times

let it slide you double nigger

he also staged his own 9/11 and coup'd himself into power

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings

LOL like he had a choice

The only bad thing he's done so far is let Turkey invade Syria. That's some utter bullshit

Hahaha.

Wrong, ISRAEL, RUSSIA AGREE TO BOOT IRAN AND HEZBOLLAH FROM NORTHERN BORDER
jpost.com/Middle-East/Russia-Israel-agree-to-keep-Iran-and-Hezbollah-from-border-558552

Read this book, it's a quick read and you'll know we're the marks, marked for financial collapse.

This book

biblebelievers.org.au/israel.htm

Attached: putinshark.jpg (376x317, 111.35K)

is OP

Vid related

Russia hasnt been communist in almost 2 decades you absolute moron.

It is a truly mysterious figure, nobody can graze his plutonic psyche.
But there's something I know for sure, and that is his holy mission to save Russia and defeat the Demon Lord, both, at the same time.

Attached: 0027.jpg (1115x1600 347.5 KB, 460.64K)

Attached: 0032.jpg (1115x1600 471.66 KB, 470.94K)

Attached: 0037.jpg (1115x1600 574.15 KB, 477.94K)

Attached: 0042.jpg (1115x1600 648.46 KB, 403.28K)

Attached: 0047.jpg (1115x1600 604.7 KB, 407.98K)

Attached: 0052.jpg (1115x1600 522.42 KB, 594.67K)

Attached: 0057.jpg (1115x1600 623.67 KB, 564.5K)

Attached: 0062.jpg (1115x1600 463.13 KB, 631.2K)

Attached: 0067.jpg (1115x1600 525.72 KB, 689.92K)

The Ride-On King
Chapter 1/End

Attached: 42429135451_c20f315ace_o.jpg (976x1400, 459.75K)

(((Globalists))) hate him. And he helped Syria crush the israel/US/saudi backed uprising.

Foremost he's pro-Russian/Slavic/Eurasian, whether that's 'Fascist' or 'Soviet' (although it's obvious to tell where his heart lies), whether that's working with or against jews, doesn't seem to matter as much. He seems okay with the Muslims in Russia, and with Eurasianism in general, so I don't think there's much (he thinks) he can't 'handle'.
But tactically he's doing 'Trump', and from long before Trump came out - play your nation like a modern business, make deals to hold as bargaining chips etc. And if you support everything and all sides, no one knows what you're up to.
If the claims of his relationships Dugin or Surkov are true, then there's a deeper story there of 'why Eurasianism?', his military/security allegiances to Israel vs. Arab states etc,
not much different from the US right now tho, countries like Russia and China have just known the totalitarian tactics and marxist psyops for longer.

Typical ex-KGB kleptocrat, with no imagination or ambition except for his own power and enrichment at any cost. Runs Russia like a mafia cell, with the police, the political apparatus and the church being his enforcers.

t. Russian who fled this fucking nightmare

putin is zog east and wants russia to be a multiethnic monstrosity

Putin is a globalist playing the other end of the grand chess board, don't fall for russiaboo anglin shill lies.

I'm going to be serious here, Israel is less a threat than the diaspora kikes who are still ensconsed in America and Europe. We could hypothetically cut ties with kikesrael tomorrow and leave them to die. The parasites in our own society will need to be dug out with a hot knife. The Israelis by being in the open paint a target on themselves. Kikes actually kvetch about this very issue amongst themselves.

Admittedly the diaspora has the lowest birthrate of any demographic but even 10% kike blood makes the child all kike in terms of behavior.

Putin is Putin, he's on nobody's side

Do you want WW3 because that's how it happens. Israel will just launch their 200 nukes. Have you never heard of the Samson option?

Putin is the Alpha and Ωmega, faggot.

The Samson option was never actually confirmed, it's leaked out to make everyone fear Israel.

200 nukes aren't enough to destroy the world.

Colin Powell's leaked emails confirm this

>In the Leeds email dated March 3, 2015, Powell writes that "Iranians can’t use [a nuke] if they finally make one," in the context of the ongoing talks about Tehran’s nuclear program."The boys in Tehran know Israel has 200, all targeted on Tehran, and we have thousands. As [Iranian President Mahmoudin Ahmedinejad said], ‘What would we do with one, polish it?’ I have spoken publicly about both [North Korea] and Iran. We’ll blow up the only thing they care about—regime survival. Where, how would they even test one?"

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/leaked-colin-powell-email-confirms-israel-has-200-nukes-all-targeted-tehran

nice try covering for yourself though kike

Attached: leworried.png (499x583, 310.38K)

1. That's not a confirmation, that's actually a reasonable fear from Iran.
2. 200 nukes ain't much, it's not enough to break the world.

At best Israel can destabilize while everyone nuke them.

Hmm, so I must be worried by making Israel look weaker than what they are?

Do you think they can actually destroy the world with 200 nukes?

You tell me. If they launch 200 nukes everywhere, what do you think will be the consequences?

Duh…

That's how you get WW3
I actually LITERALLY NEVER SAID that it would be enough to "Destroy the world"

It's obviously enough to start WW3

There will be, but it will be destabilization at best.

Wow, so must we pretend that Israel is actually super strong?

If you mean WW3 in the case that Israel nukes something and the world nukes it in response, yeah.

When you exit your vehicle make sure you have at least 5 sets of chain slung around your neck. You will need to have each length of chain have a lock on the end with a key in it. As you enter the building with your assult rifle and backpacks filled with magazines. Immediately sling chain around the door bar and lock everyone in.

Corral the tv station niggers like cattle to each exit area including fire exits. Chain these exits as well.

Now get on air and tell the world what they have done. Confirm you are on live air by calling a family member. After you tell the Nigger USA public what has been done. Begin killing the live on air.

How much more destabilization can one have?
How else does a nation get "super strong" if not with 200 nukes?
What else does WW3 mean?

God your mental gymnastics are infuriating

Sounds about right.

Of just about 1 or 10 nukes per nation? That's not much.
Like having 1000 nukes, or the world best carrier fleet or the strongest armed force.
A worldwide conflict, yes?

I mean, you are putting Israel into something that is more than a nuke-armed nation. Their strength is the lobby business, not military might.

And into the biggaystan.

Over 3 decades actually.

Heard he is a top tier hacker though.

Attached: Putin_is_Top_Tier_Hacker.mp4 (1280x720, 8.32M)

If the doorway is not double then proceed as follows bring a bag of bolts and washers and nuts. As the bar or fire exit paddle is locked, to secure the doorway from opening chain a desk or similar item. Make the hostages (USA nigger Bible niggers) do the pushing or moving of said items

Samson option isn't about the world. It's about destroying Europe.

Everything you need to know right here.

Attached: Germany Russia China Alliance Stormer.png (716x7670, 5.21M)

kikes rockets can just barely reach the tip of europe and even assad with his old soviet AA missiles managed to shoot down most of the last volley the americans sent towards him.
samson is just a bullshit boogeyman like everything out of a kikes mouth

We all know that's how most leaders do things because power is one hell of a drug.

This but hes definitely under (((their))) thumb.

He's spent his entire time in office promoting family values, morality, his people's birth rate, and nationalism. Globalists hate him, and the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

How so? A lot of shills are saying he's a kike cuck globalist with no evidence or follow through. Lazy.

Attached: Classic Putin.webm (480x360, 4.98M)

Its communism 2.0. All the control with enough freedom to not eat the country alive. Just like China.

Since this thread was kinda doomed from the start, it won't hurt to ask.
Regular lurker here, but I never understood why are archives important, instead of direct link? To avoid tracking by these sites?

And I thought Trumpcucks fucking were fucking bad, at least they know he's a zionist. Putin is a jewish plutocrat, Zionist, KGB and his country is apart of the Rothschild empire; they rule under the exact same symbols. Jew king of Russia and most Israelis actually come from Russia.
He's not going to do shit to the Zionists, he's just playing bad cop to justify escalating a war. At most, he's a rival but at the end of the day old Allies are still allies.

Attached: putinlikeslongbigcocks.webm (480x360, 2.12M)

I still don't know what his deal is. He is fucking with Israel through the Syrian proxy war, and he did say that 80% of bolshevik elites were jewish in an interview, but he doesn't seem transparent.

Attached: a3bf12316c76bd2018787a975d6f8a65.jpg (850x400, 44.23K)

he has organised the former ussr into an eloborate extortion machine whoes biproduct is a middle class
it is a very confusing delema
w/o the "Charity" networks he would not have the power to last

Which is why no-fault divorce and cuntocracy is the order of the day in Russian courts. It was made that way by Putin and his lawmakers.
Don't make me laugh. The only "morality" he is promoting is "everything for me, nothing for thee".
Which is why Russia's birth rate has been steadily circling the drain for almost two decades now.
Which is why he implemented visa-free migration for the entire fucking Central Asia, builds mosque after mosque and allows Chechens to pretty much walk over the common man. If a Russian and a Chechen get into a fight, the Russian goes to prison, while the Chechen gets an apology.
Topkek. In Russia, Putin is known as "obeschalkin" - "the promiser". He is an expert at blowing smoke up the nation's collective ass. Not a single of his promises was fulfilled.

Oh, and let's not forget lifetime sentences for ALL true Russian nationalists that he conveniently handed out in the 2000s. And all the "accidents" suffered by his nationalist political opponents.

And, of course, the fact that he eats matzo every day with his morning tea:
7kanal.co.il/News/News.aspx/201056
archive.fo/4Tn7W

One can only hope that someone finally manages to get to this balding manlet and give him the Trotsky treatment.

WWI never ended
we may live to see an end to world war one

1. no clicks for hostile poz media, thus no money (even if you have adblock click traffic increases ad value of their site)

2. no mysterious edits appearing in the future

That makes perfect sense. That I haven't thought of that before.
Thanks a lot, man

new leftist character assassination??
wooow what a surprise

Russia is just playing the waiting game. It's only a matter of time before the disease they initiated in the west kills it.

Stop posting coonrunes this isn't Facebook.

NEVER

Attached: 1520214437932.png (800x800, 261.14K)

You will get used by Anglo-Zionists again, and again they will betray you. Be rational, it's definitely possible to negotiate good intra-Eurasian deals, especially regarding staying free from nigger and goat enrichment.

The deal would have to include the "axis" (for the lack of a better term) staying completely away from the Baltic, Belarus (I know, Russia would have go give in on that one) and Ukraine. We need this breathing space or else it would be within our interests to destroy that union.

Great men can only be understood backwards.

FFS I just wish he'd give Assad and the Iranians the S400 and all the operational codes so they could start using them.

That's simply untrue. At this point, EU is further left than Russia.

He's a Russian nationalist. He regrets USSR falling apart because Russia ended up losing assloads of territory, its economy got further wrecked by Yeltsin and similar kikes, and it lost its position as a superpower. He doesn't want it back because he knows what a shit regime it was and that it didn't serve Russia, but the kikes. If USA experiences what USSR did today and lost, say, all of Pacific including Hawaii, Alaska, and Texas, then I imagine americans too would regret such an event occuring, even if it led to the death of a corrupt, kike-led regime.

His actions speak louder than words, though, I believe – expanding national borders, being in direct opposition to globalist kikes in EU and the US, supporting Syria against Israel… All mark him as both a Russian nationalist that seeks to regain Russia's lost glory, as well as a pain in the ass for the kikes to deal with. He might not be NatSoc, but he definitely is throwing kike plans in disarray.

Attached: Hitler_is_2d.jpg (850x468, 40.12K)

Sounds unlikely. But I've heard crazier things from the MSM.

sure

he could simply say fuck off and shoot those kikes out of the sky

Their weapon is destabilization, not nuke-u-lar.

Actually Syria has been bombing Israeli jets all year. It's just that they don't shoot American planes and recently Israelis have figured out how to spoof American planes so now no one knows who the fuck owns the planes

But yeah if Russia shot them down it would cause diplomatic crisis and possible world war
and then Europe gets nuked

why that?

Samson option?

if the jews detonate a single nuke against anyone I won't have a problem dashing kike babies against the lamposts used to hang their parents.

Attached: gogogo.jpg (978x640, 190.95K)