Eceleb Investigation Thread

I want to learn more about some ecelebs. I don't have the stomach to watch tens of thousands of hours of their babble. What kinds of wikis or other sites do you use to inform yourself about ecelebs? How the fuck does Metokur do it?

This isn't even about malicious intent. I want to know what reddit and the enemy side thinks about some ecelebs. Like the "biggest alt-right show" of Andy Warski out there, but he doesn't even have a page on rational wiki. Encyclopedia Dramatica also seems hostile to people on the new right, when I look at some of their articles. Maybe not hostile, but their very unique writing style is only suitable to basically laugh at a person, but not know more about them. Also some of the references and jokes are shit, when you don't know about the context.
Like the article about Metokur and his supposed previous online personalities. Without investigating that myself I can't verify that.

Anyway so what wikis/site does our/neutral side use and which ones do our enemies use?

Attached: wieviel der wohl für ne uhr zahlen muss.PNG (1081x720, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=05WuV7aJURc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

learn how to use the internet

OP is asking a legit question though.

>>>/cow/

THeir are none, we are shadow banned across the internet.

yeah but it's not politics is it, so into the trash it goes

Why shouldn't I be allowed to talk about how to use the internet to get information about ecelebs?

he made the same post on cow before coming here

Look at the dates. I first made it here.
I want answers.

Which eclebs do you want to know more about?

I want to make it more general than that, so I specifically created the thread with not referencing any specific eceleb.

If you want to know what triggered me into creating this thread, it was watching this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=05WuV7aJURc

There seems to be a lot of autism and drama between figures in the "alt-right" and I want the quick rundown and not watch these hundreds of these multiple hour streams.

I watched a lot of Brittany's stream and still have to watch her debate with autism master destiny, then I am done with her.
Honestly, looking at all these ecelebs on the "alt-right" and the extremely low views they have on some videos, it's making me a bit blackpilled.

And all this fucking weird stuff about ecelebs. Like JF having a retarded, autistic GF.
Why can't our ecelebs be fucking normal?

That is a huge rabbithole of a topic, a lot of it goes as far back as gamergate infighting.

/r/drama and Kiwifarms are your best bet.

Can you help me understand the website? Whenever I type in an eceleb, it just ends up on a forum thread there.
wtf?

do you really think they have drama about the alt-right, JF; cantwell and warski?

/cow/ can answer your question best. Go there

No one replied.

Holy shit. I completly missed what IBS and Kumite is all about.
I have no idea how people can consume THAT much content. How do you even have time to lurk on Zig Forums anymore.

I don't even know what Kumite is, except it's associated with IBS.
I need a basic Gestalt.

You know what? I am slowly beginning to think that internet streaming and ecelebs are all just a waste of time. The views aren't even good. I remember Drunken Peasents being one of the most popular streams ever and now they have like 10,000 views.
And it's only donations and not even ads that support these people.

a bunch of attention whore white sluts who stream themselves gaming and thus tons of pathetic beta males worship them and throw money at them

Kumite is a stream run by Tonka (spic, claims to be an indian, claims to be an ex-wrestler) and Failure (Cuban, obese, involved with Kekistan cancer)
The only reason anybody knows they existy is because Metokur used them to host drama streams during the Kraut and Tea shitstorm of several months ago.

Attached: failure is a fat cunt.mp4 (1280x720 9.94 MB, 4.39M)

Why the fuck do all people act like they know all of that?

It's physically impossible to watch so many streams from so different persons constantly.
And it feels like the same 1000 people all watch the same livestreams.

good, fuck these controlled oppo fags

Attached: nomZeKC.jpg (1200x948 61.73 KB, 1.19M)

lana lokteff

Attached: 955ef9ca0d55c57c741fc797e5a1e7c44ca6d13f0296e7a081eda0e0ab52.png (1670x1753 333.26 KB, 653.48K)

that second video
I pity the people who have to being the room with that fart for the next 15 mins
Fat people are fucking disgusting
Before we get rid of the niggers we have to get rid of fatties

Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon aka "Tommy Robinson", aka Andrew McMaster and Paul Harris

Attached: quillium-main.png (840x1119 803.05 KB, 123.53K)

What's the point of those intellius screenshots?

Tonka pissed off a bunch of obsessed autists of various types, including Destiny (lib twitch streamer) and Zoom (pedo hacker). They doxed him. Failure doxed himself years ago.
You really should just lurk /cow/ for a year to keep up on this instead of shitting up Zig Forums. Look on the Internet Bloodsports cyclical.

Attached: zoom xyrix corey barnhill.jpg (2136x3216 78.33 KB, 1.51M)

fuck off

I don't care about them two specifically. I know nothing about them and they might as well be randoms on warki's show.

no thanks

Not what I am asking for. I want both. To understand what the fuck they are on about. And to see how much the left sees them as "neo-nazis"