Have we finally come BACK to the idea that self moderation/slight mod interference is what works...

Have we finally come BACK to the idea that self moderation/slight mod interference is what works? What I mean by this is has this board decided that they know what works and doesn't and the mods roll with it unless it's illegal/spam (CP, blacked, pro-kike). Are we truly free again?

Attached: 1527105330285.jpg (255x253, 12.44K)

Can I say The Daily Stormer?

wew

Obvious D&C.

Nope, I've used 8ch every day since 2014. I am sincere. I'm in shock that Zig Forums has become Zig Forums again.

I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand it appears like kikemonkey sold us down the river, and on the other we were originally born out of chaos, and were molded by it.

This board for 4 years threw away a golden opportunity to be better than 4chan's Zig Forums. All that potential, wasted, because a bunch of bitter asswipes couldn't stop worshiping a non-white Turkish prick.
I wonder how the anons who supported the previous status quo now feel, but regardless, you only get stronger if you are tested. This board can embrace free speech while rejecting everything that 4chan's Zig Forums did wrong. We have a new chance.

No, youre just shilling cuckchans mod system really hard and a lot of Zig Forumsacks have already called it quits, its obvious were heading for 50 threads of Zig Forums btfo! and unironic discussion of white women women deserve black cock.

No CSS cringe, no word filters, Book threads and Self lmprovement threads. Ahhhhh, Kamfy.

Shareblue shill.

I honestly don't see how this is any different than 4chan's Zig Forums. The catalog looks practically identical now.

Gas yourself, autistic retard. Things change, not everyone that disagrees with you or a non-white Turkish moderator is paid to do so. Your entitlement is pathetic.

Yes. I'm posting here for the first time in 3 years because of it. bless codemonkey.

Attached: 8dffad3478cb9a50a19ad105ec80aa7b679f484bfb7078f7e37bb1999ab673f6.jpg (1648x1664, 1.31M)

YO WHATS GOOD REDDIT POP POP POP

Attached: natnig.jpg (405x477 55.81 KB, 55.45K)

D&C.

Attached: 123.gif (200x200, 381.62K)

The idea of cucking is exclusive to 4chan because liberal mods and Jew shills constantly posting it.

Obviously this board has a a stronger backbone and knows a Jew (or cuckold) when they see it and will always call them out.

I wonder who could be behind this post.

An user that's not paranoid that knows Kamfy was destroying this board.

Oy Vey! Book Threads!

Oh man, calling out Kamfy in threads is so fun. He can't do a damn thing. FUCK this guy. Ahahha. Finally we can breathe.

Kamfy is the new boogyman

Freer than we were before, yes. Unfortunately, some abused housewives of the previous BO's nu/pol/, kikey, and probably his friends are throwing absolute tantrums about it.

you gotta stop

fuck off kikey

(((Them)))

God fucking dammit

I see a 50/50 reaction so far to the "turkroach" being removed, even though this is all according to plan and he wanted out over two months ago.
Try and keep up.

is that why he's suffering a mental breakdown zogster?

They were low IQ retards, fuck them

No? its just your battered house wife syndrome kicking in.

Attached: Anglin pro race mixer anti white.webm (854x480, 4.82M)

it's funny that you speak of battered housewives, considering that's precisely what nu/pol/ was under the turkroach's reign. you can't try to slide the narrative, nigger.

and, you know, just in general stop trying to be a fearmongering faggot. the previous BO didn't care about this board, and you trying to be a larping faggot about him is not doing you or anybody else here any favors

checking what this ban was

…and it's kampfy screeching on a book thread

This is going to be the best week in existence.

I enjoy Kampfy gone because before both good and bad threads got deleted.

Now I can filter shill threads and read good threads, while before only Trump/happening threads were allowed.

We need a board owner who will delete obvious raid posting and bait, while allowing pol to use sage and filter to keep good threads going and slide bad ones

How about we just start banning low effort OPs, like this one and others that are only barely above the minimum character limit.

You're like a turd that just won't flush on the first try so we have to try a second, even third time.
Things have changed, autistic retard. Your non-white Turkish moderator is gone, now there is more room for actual discussion. Most anons did not like the Turkroach.

The point is, this Zig Forums always had potential. A non-white Turkish Achmed took that away from 8/pol/ for 4 years.
Censoring dissent is not a way to prove your superiority. Leftists and liberals do that on their forums, they've done it since the internet existed.
People with pro-white ideas should be more tough and less paranoid. We can only benefit from clashing with those that disagree with us, especially since liberals and leftists aren't used to non echo chamber environments anyway.

all you can do is call me throw shade. too bad you can't ban me for not towing the line.

still, at least you're not denying your purpose here is to subvert the removal of the previous despot. i like a jew that's willing to double down like a moron.

Attached: are-you-losing-the-debate-racist-and-you-silencetheopposition-whichendstheargument-3039520.png (500x329, 67.6K)

word filter test my dude.