Zig Forums related movies

Post them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SUXWAEX2jlg
hooktube.com/watch?v=OtEoVNGW4WU
splinternews.com/why-racists-on-the-internet-are-arguing-about-the-angry-1793854430
youtube.com/watch?v=GHs2coAzLJ8&bpctr=1527628163
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

boku no pico

boku no pico 2: boku x coco

or was it pico x coco?

PICO x COCO x CHOCO

purest kino

Zig Forums will have a movie night when it releases

Attached: DdHNt-6XcAASl0p.jpg (1136x529, 59.71K)

cuck

this but unironically, I want us all to sit down and watch it ironically so I could see the funny replies

Watch Star Wars then

Attached: 5ZE9w1S.jpg (1396x10000, 2.72M)

youtube.com/watch?v=SUXWAEX2jlg

oy vey! film is for kikes!

Both based on books by gay writers. :)

So what? Gay writers sometimes can offer more in-depth ANALyses of the male psych.

Which one?

speaking of, this movie exposes how Hollywood works

Only saw this movie once when it came out. Could swear it was a Coen movie. But it's not.

What was the moral of the story anyway?

That movie was awful, and his wife cucks him and he forgives hi

She did not cucks him. She only went on a date.

Fight Club is a metaphor for fagotry though

You even watched the movie or just heard some fag wrote the book and assume that's what the movie is about?

There are no limits in means of protecting your family and kin.
Women are attracted of violent and strong men even while stating the opposite all the time.

attracted to*

She was fucking another guy ffs, because he was 'working too much', trash. Also terrible script and acting.

She said she was fucking him? She only gave a story on how she felt neglected and needed attention. It's open to interpretation.

I thought it was less about women and more about how people can't change.

hooktube.com/watch?v=OtEoVNGW4WU

Get.
Your.
Gun.

We already have 2 webm threads. Why does there need to be a movie one? There is no movie Hollywood can make for Zig Forums

Kill yourself you sick pedo.

also sage

The book kinda is but not the movie.

It's garbage, but the metaphors are accurate.

Attached: onesheet.jpg (387x580, 65.55K)

But he did changed in the end. He finally managed to abandon his anti-social past and embraced his family and his family took him back and accepted him although his abilities scared them at first.

Yes? I don't remember the ending at all.

If that's so then you're right. Despite his flaws, a woman will always choose the man that is powerful enough to be able to protect her.

Right. But maybe they've accidently made some in the past.
Also there were/are quite some more studios than kike infested hollywood.

This movie is slow but it's interesting to watch it from a Zig Forums perspective. Shows what happens when you're not a true believer.

Attached: 1464603006161.jpg (1484x2372, 1.85M)

Attached: 8d6e229dbf4315c0b17ac52d24efe1c56b85bdcc6e84e791ea995fdfaaf1a78b.jpg (232x249, 9.51K)

Thanks, looks entertaining.

Attached: inspiring even if fake.png (979x814, 599.47K)

Jesus christ Schlomo, can you be more obvious?

Attached: 243b0fc2dde63bc1cedfd5c8d7b1a416aac5151a0f8d925582ddfe4fdc1c68da.jpg (527x588, 68.33K)

I didn't say anything of the sort. Do you really think trying to authentically recreate the hebrew arguing style described by Hitler is going to help your case? How is promoting jewish fantasies about ebil nahzees redpilled huh Moshe?

Attached: 1408278200444.jpg (765x343, 58.81K)

The Young Pope
The Pope goes full Deus Vult.

Significantly more appealing than rescuing based nigglets. Didn't expected something like this from amazon, the owner is a turbojew.

What about series?

Goliath was ok. No niggers. For whatever reason the first episode is free on youtube.

Thanks for the info. I will give it a try.
I alluded to this comment:

heres whats wrong:
bank robberies just dont pay anymore. its much more profitable to raid gang leader houses.
but a hypotetically good way to rob a bank was shown in there, they could blackmail the manager just before he went to his office, have him go to the safe and bring the money and then wrap up.

Had got an influx in robberies since the passing of the freedom of movement agreement within the Schengen area in Europe. Mostly single perpetrators targeting smaller credit institutions. Some managed to keep the series up to a decent time without getting caught yet because our law enforcemten agencies are shit and the cooperation between prosecution authorities over memberstate borders away is even shittier.
The organized crime mobs just bomb ATMs in remote places and flee the place with the strongboxes bevor the cops even get their underpowered patrol cars started.

Have got*
God damn it!

I guess the Wire is redpilled in that blacks, for the most part, can't be saved. No matter how much white people try, so many of them cannot stop themselves from nigging it up.

The Prisoner is Zig Forums core definitely, True Detective but only season 1. Season 2 got (((mysteriously))) pozzed after the original plan was to show human trafficking in the LA metro tunnels. Last Kingdom is pretty fun, its like GoT without the magic, gays and non-whites. Only two stronk womyn unfortunately, but they're side characters and don't take up much screen time.

Is that true? Are all the bad guys white?

Sounds like a good idea to do it in nordic countries during the winter.

Alpha white male destroys the Matriarchy and it's slave subhumans.

this thread is a fucking mess.

like what?

I can't stand that self obsessed, self aware jew-babbling fat faggot.

I knew a guy that robbed drug dealers. He was friendly at school but waited until he knew their schedule.

Is it worthwhile user? I might watch it if it is.

I liked Nip/Tuck some what. No protagonists in this series just hate figurs all over the storyline but a nice inside to the beauty industry.
They also paint cliché nazis as degenerates in a few episodes though.

Pozzed but still so much better than so many normie entertainment these days. I still recommend it to plebs in hope they will soften up to pizzagate, the redpill and the like.
It's some what okey-ish but you can't hinder to recognize the lack in budget and I will never forgive the BBC fags for making the main protagonist and his peers black haired like portugese horse breeders.

Then post your alternatives, nigger!

Nip Tuck was as entertaining as Two and Half Men (before they added the lesbian and nigger kid), but they're not Zig Forums related.

There was a Nip/Tuck episode about circumcision but can't remember if it was pro or anti

Honestly, it felt more like they were trying to differentiate the Danes and Saxons (they were from the same region, not even different peoples). Leofric was great, was kind of mad that every show tries to paint the Saxons as wusses and vikings stronk. Both were exceptionally hardcore people. The Britons too.

Long time go since I watched it. I may have changed since and wouldn't recommend it if seen again. I watched it in my highschool years just you know and found the presentation of the minds in the beauty industry and their degenerated behavior all over the series repellent but couldn't stop my self because of the good shudder they induced.

I surely don't want to down play any achivement of the britons. They managed to pull themselfes up by the bootstrings in some fricking dark hour of their people. Every living brit should take them as example in this time and days. But Uhtred and the whole Ragnarsons are described as flaxen-haired in the books and i read them before trying to watch the series.

The comments are so full of salt. It's worth a read.

I wanted to see this years ago because the Chemical Brothers did the soundtrack and during my waiting period I came back to halfchan and totally forgot about it. Is it worth it?

it says here the movie is ass.

For me more as some kind of feel good movie without too much scrutinizing.
I also liked Mononoke. Not that I would burden a woman in the same way or expect exaggerating behavior.

Watch The Canyons for degenerate behavior redpilling

Good to know, I really just want film I don't feel revulsion for. I'll watch it.

Says who? It's about the struggle of an aryan family man cop against the multicultural marxist forces that want him dead. Niggers, jews and spics are the baddies.

Maybe that's why .they. say it is bad (5.5/10).

Attached: pol movies2 - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg (4888x4888 825.51 KB, 7.18M)

without Zig Forums lens it's a modern day Heat, a 7/10. If you watch it while you're redpilled, it's a 8.5/10

Attached: Political Cinema.jpg (1500x4875, 1.96M)

I just watched
Ghost in the Shell
Jin-Roh (preddy gud aesthetigs :DDDD)
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
in addition to
Akira
Coboy Bebop (for de lul'z)
and some Miyazaki type of stuff (for relaxation) Except Grave of the fireflies that's just sad.
as far as I can remember right now.
I doubt that I can into more weeaboo kind of anime. Could you recommend something in the likes of the above mentionted?

Here's one for you TORpedo
>>>/oven/

are The Dark City and Scanner Darkly seem sorta Zig Forumsish

wtf are you talking about

Amazing movie.
I suggest
- The Duellists
- Tropa De Elite

This movie was hot garbage as well as anti-white in a sense that jew and gentile roles were reversed, as usual.

I'd say so, if only for the cinematography alone.

The whole premise is the Cardinals putting a Pope in power that (((they))) think they can easily manipulate.
That Pope turns out to be a Zig Forumsack.

just wanted to post this. most fitting recent Zig Forums tier movie

more details and some screencaps here:
splinternews.com/why-racists-on-the-internet-are-arguing-about-the-angry-1793854430

Wasn't there an entire season about a tranny and the one guy's son was fucking it and didn't know?

Who thinks of that kind of shit as "good?"

youtube.com/watch?v=GHs2coAzLJ8&bpctr=1527628163

Attached: Triumph_des_Willens_poster.jpg (230x431, 30.44K)