The great 'debate my statement or opinion' THREAD

Post a statement or opinion that you want others to debunk or debate.

Hitler was used by the zionist jews so they could create Israel.

Although traps can have tits and with makeup and estrogen a feminine face, they can never have a pussy, only way to fuck a trap would be the ass. Anal sex is for faggots, therefore, fucking traps is gay. So traps are gay.

Christianity existed in europe before (((paganism)))

Christianity is a collection of pagan stories that were stolen by the wandering jew tribe and used to create a religion that subverted the occupying roman force.

All groups of people and organisations, including but not limited to trade unions, churches, sporting organisations, military units, businesses, townships and countries etc., are controlled by a small organised minority (or oligarchy) that exerts disproportionate amounts of power over the organisation or group and whose primary concern is the entrenchment and expansion of its own power. This is true regardless of the political apparatus and structures that exist within the organisation. Throughout history and today, all countries, empires, kingdoms etc. without exception, can be divided into a small organised ruling class, or ologarchy, that is in complete control over the country's affairs, and those over whom they rule.

Nazis are faggots, prove me wrong.

Attached: nazi larpers10.jpeg (474x355, 38.97K)

Op is gay

Has roots thousands of years prior to occupation, so that makes no sense.

Obviously, hes a faggot nazi.

Attached: nazi larpers7.jpeg (500x389, 56.05K)

Just just Robert Michels' Iron Law theory user.

I don't know where you're from, but if that claim seems controversial to you, then you need to get away from there.

I'm surpised that someone on this board actually knows who Robert Michels is. You've made my day, user.

Your dubs say you're a nazi too. You want to kill yourself because you're secretly gay.

Freemasonry is a good thing for whites. It's a patriarchical network that allows white men to do for each other all the things that jews have done to usurp power (mutual assistance in a high-trust community) without doing all the jewy stuff that destroys societies (sucking bleeding baby penis and collecting welfare).

Sorry, I have to go to work now. Will debate this when I get home.

Not really. There are always 2 rival groups, at least in white countries. It's why whites lost control over their colonies. The groups fought each other for power, one kept control over their original country and the other gained control over the colony. The group that controlled the home country then did everything possible to destroy the rival's colony.

no it is not

It's good in theory but jews knew that too and infiltrated it.

(maybe they abandoned it lately and they joined their own jewish groups?)

Jews will use every trick. You need to outjew them.

you're going to burn in hell

There is absolutely nothing wrong with marijuana use in moderation.

This is the conent nu/pol/ deserves.

t. kikefy

it lowers your iq

The differences between western political parties at the moment are at best cosmetic. The oligarchy on both sides of the spectrum believes the exact same things. They are one group, not two.

In White countries at the moment there is only one oligarchy, not two rival groups.

Also, I didn't say that the oligarchy is always in agreement on everything. An argument between two members of the oligarchy would not change the fact that an oligarchy is in charge, any more then an argument between two board members of a company would change the fact that the board is in charge.

Sometimes I feel sorry for these husks of men that preach to themselves and to other shills.

Attached: 2aca9e20392c53c62e29ea51a81db7d3602620aa4696fe193274e82a0865b9a4.jpg (720x717, 34.04K)

Talking about adults, I should have specified. You're right, people under 25 should not be able to use marijuana because males specifically do not have fully developed brains until that age. Smoking before that age could lead to IQ loss.

Instead of debating the Christianity post you got butthurt like a good goy.

Christianity started with the Jesus story.

I guess it could be no different. Who else could be in control, the people? Someone would raise above them. So another argument here would be that COMMUNISM WILL ALWAYS FAIL

Attached: hitler arrested rothschild.jpg (1200x1200 75.1 KB, 257.49K)

Half the time you lefties whinge that "Hurrr Hitler put fags into duh "death" camps hurrrr". The other half of the time you are claiming that the nazis were fags themselves. Which one is it? Make up your mind, already.

Attached: Faggot Jenner.jpg (600x545, 72.71K)

The degree an entity exercises it's inherent inalienable sovereignty with it's environs, is proportional to it's understanding their mutual causal dependence. Everybody is free. All authority requires obedience, and all obedience requires authority, but the sovereignty of each cannot be delegated or subverted. Your worlds of dichotomies are the reflection of your own ignorance.

That's a nice word salad, Mr. Lefty. Can you post some more?

You either rule or follow?

It's like today with Merkel. Jews send her cheap muslim workers through control of the USA military disturbing the peace in middle east. Merkel sends the jews to Israel.

Shoo shoo kike

So if a jew will debate you in public you will chimp out and call him a kike?

You will be called a nazi and the kike will be able to physically abuse you and if you will fight back you will be accused of wanting to do another holocaust and end up in prison for hate crime.

So Shoo shoo kike is not an argument.

Hitler was pushed in a specific direction or persuaded at least to act in a certain way that would be in interest of elder jews that had a big plan since the fall of rome.

Futa isn't gay.

I am a faggot.

You certainly are.

Attached: Trudeau_Hotel_Room.jpg (640x481, 89.6K)

If Hitler didn't attack Russia back in '39, there would still be a Reich nowadays.

Though the modern Reich might soften itself a lot i.e. modern Russia.

Lurk for 200 years.

Lurk 2000 years

smoking causes a temporary drop in IQ regardless of age, the more use, the bigger the drop and the longer the recovery

go back to the european journal of philosophy and stay there

lurk more faggot

debate me

Telegonic mitochimerism is real in humans.

Which would fail because the USSR is terrible in offensive, assuming it happens.

Debate or shut up.

what makes you think they wouldn't have mobilized 10x more US men?

Attached: 1523551442934.png (497x2107, 273.36K)

The US population back then was divided in the war, only the jap attacks Pearl Harbor that the US intervenes militarily.

Now if instead the SU attacks Germany first, the US and the brits will side with Germany to destroy the SU, jews will always kill the weakest first.

Attached: 1525626829040.jpg (1000x572, 123.68K)

okay, I got one

The globalists will never allow space colonization to happen, because the tremendous harshness of space environments would only allow an elitist-meritocratic colony to prosper, and it would inevitably threaten their planned hegemonic enslavement of humankind.

Is that why they attack Elon Musk?

Attached: 1527614927819.jpg (960x530, 107.04K)

nice edit

they still managed to work against public opinion to get their war on Hitler through.

jews don't attack their co-conspirators though, which were in the USSR and not in Germany.

there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

My offering

Kampfy should be left alone to reassess his actions against all pol/aks, or all anons should not leave him alone ever and hunt it down and dox the kikeroach cunt and poke him with sticks till he bleeds from his ears to death

Discuss
I'd prefer the latter

Seems like the historical version of flat eartherism. Realize the Jews are harmed by you believing past their wall of lies, but it can go too far, you can believe too much and become an overcredulous crackpot with no useful critical thinking skills.

Well yes they made treasure out of trash but if you are saying that that was the plan all along I would say you are missing alot of pieces that were necessary to that to happen.

1) hitler going to war, why not just kill all the jews in your location
2) America going into war, that was not going to happen at first
3)zionist and zionism is a large front for something that we know little of but can only guess so you say zionist but it might also be true that hitler was a zionist … so did he use himself?

My counter argument is that you have to prove
1) the conspiriacy in its totality , communication with hitler , the american state and all the puppet masters that connected the dots
2) that these people were zionists in totality and not many other forces

basically its so vague , your point barely says anything. Its hard to refute because its not clear what you are saying by "used" and "zionists"

-who are the zionists , name them please
-"used" show the connections, communications , evidence

as of now what you have is a conspiracy theory, but why would you decide to make the leap and believe out right?

-the religious teachings are immoral
-the genes are poor

if jews are a religion then they are the antireligion
if jews are a race they are the ugliest most stupid race , why do you think they have to lie all the time. In any fair competition they lose in all categories

they are literally wrong people

they will never allow it to happen because there is no "space". These space projects are only huge money laundering and DARPA research and development projects.

Must is an agent for california to get california to the point where it does not need to rely on america. A space program is part of that becuase of defensive rockets.

BTW everything is done from radio towers … satelites are only special use signal detectors

basically the earth is flat, there is no escape. You take down the rulers now or you are ruled. Crabs is a barrel , and the barrel is getting smaller and more full.

Good post.

Yes, although the bulk of intercontinental communication is done by underwater cables.

Yes. Talking about flatness is always disinfo, it's the firmament that's the big whopper.

Attached: Undersea Cables, Advante of Satellites.jpg (480x270 1.28 MB, 27.37K)

Why was this bumplocked?

because its a craptacular forum slide thread, just look at the "topics".