Podcast thread

I am looking for podcasts, something to listen to in the background while I play vidyas so the time wasted can be more beneficial. I'm looking for stuff like economics or business so I can passively gain knowledge about it and use it to my financial benefit in the future.
I listened to Ghost from TCR in the past but his neo-con leanings are too cringe inducing and spends way too long ranting about dumb shit like autists. If you guys know of podcasts about other useful things like self improvement I'd like to hear about it too. Even spoopy/paranormal podcasts are alright.
What do you guys listen to?

Attached: 06c9b60147b3777d055d8ca8e3a81e0186f12f6715b9870cadffed1817d3b0fc.png (800x420, 46.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/library/mises-academy-podcast
soundcloud.com/misesmedia
youtube.com/watch?v=bqWxn5EjvyQ
vnnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=177
andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com/
carolynyeager.net/
radioaryan.com/
christogenea.org/
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/Massive/AudioBooks/
mega.nz/#F!nVRlxCrR!TvWPLk33Iz19wNar5py4qQ
soundcloud.com/ahmedromel/sets/orchestrance
renseradioarchives.com/dduke/
europefromitsorigins.com/episodes-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just listen to whatever Patrick Little goes on while I workout and do chores. These days I listen to Patrick Little, Christopher Cantwell, and Ryan Dawson. I try to not listen to podcasts unless I have menial tasks to perform.

Dr E. Michael Jones.

American dissident voices by William luther pierce. Should be easy to find them on archive.org

Why do these Gondolas have 3 legs?

I like Doomguard. He did some podcasts on radio wehrwolf. I thought he quit but he's making content again.

How do you think they reproduce?

this

Jan Irvin's Gnostic Media podcast on the Salem witch trials and puritans being a Jew psyop has been pretty interesting lately

Been listening to WallerFM by David Firth (Salad Fingers) and friend. Not Zig Forums or anything you asked for but I've been having fun with it, and there's nothing more useful than a smile.

What kind of economics? There are lots of schools. Mises Institute does Austrian Economics
mises.org/library/mises-academy-podcast
soundcloud.com/misesmedia

Salad fingers is gross. I remember that bunk shit from the early 2000's.

Gordon P. Beterson

Attached: oy vey shut it down.webm (640x360, 135.38K)

>the white race is dying and he wants to listen to (((podcasts))))

Read the OP you faggot.

David Duke has a daily radio show that is 100% EXCELLENT.

He knows a lot about history and he phrases his arguments in a very cogent way that almost no one could find disagreeable. It is the way we need to speak to normies instead of pushing them away with taboo racist remarks. Listen to it daily, 10/10

go away trsperg

RenegadeBroadcasting.com some of it is a bit out there, but at least Kyle is a NatSoc.

Listen to the Mystery Babylon series

You're still not welcome here

JF's show isn't bad. youtube.com/watch?v=bqWxn5EjvyQ

common filth

Alex Linder - Audiobooks not podcasts, but they're still great
vnnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=177

The Andrew Carrington Hitchcock Show
andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com/

Carolyn Yeager (Archives)
carolynyeager.net/

Radio Aryan
radioaryan.com/

Christogenea (CI, but Bill Finck does a lot of important non-religious podcasts, like his series about the Protocols)
christogenea.org/

Jan apparently has a jew wife.

Holy Christ, user. I listened to the first 45 minutes of two of his podcasts and hes the biggest neocon faggot I've heard on any podcast.

"Our Interesting Times" with Tim Kelly
That's the best ones. Guests include: Germar Rudolf, Danielle Ganser, Jay Dyer, Joseph Atwill, E. Michael Jones, etc. The host stammers a little, but he's an encyclopedia of 20th century history of kike deception. Every single guest names the jew. Episodes are almost all 2-3 hours long, and targeted at a scholarly audience. The guests sometimes talk 30 minutes uninterrupted unlike eceleb podcasts.

For irregular listens, there is "Hardcore History" with Dan Carlin. There are only 2-4 episodes per year, but they are typically around 4 hours. Dan Carlin supports White Genocide, but it doesn't come through in his podcast. The series on the Great War is a must-listen. Holy shit is it good. Will change your life.

Tim Ferriss show. He get a lot of amazing people, focuses on efficiency and how to be better, improving every aspect of your life and picks the brain of every type of elite anything. It will make you hate yourself for spending too much time playing games and might make you try to be better. The problem with some economic podcasts is that they are circlejerk cancer.

Not only his pronunciation fucking kills any points he try to make, he suffers from the same shit most academic ecelebs suffer. Think too high of themselves because they can use Google and hinder any chance of real progress. And is the biggest pussy among the new right. You can do much better user.

Jan has mostly great stuff, but doesn't really name the Jew. Look up "jew" in his Brain database, and you'll notice a glaring absence. I'm convinced his falling out with Atwill was mostly over Atwill starting to name the jew in every episode and exposing the Holohoax. Simultaneously, Jan started promoting Anatoly Fomenko and Clint Richardson. Now, I know Clint is complete bullshit from beginning to end, but Fomenko has some merit. Atwill says that Fomenko legitimately has the best critiques ever written of (((mainstream))) historiagraphy, but his "Russians are the master race" stuff is full crackpot. Disputes over these two characters also caused the rift. Jan still puts out good content, but lots is garbage. The good stuff is top-tier though. The series on Scaliger is fucking god-tier, but nearly 100% of the content of those comes from the guest. Of course, exposing that MKULTRA is the Counterculture, and that the Counterculture is MKULTRA can never be downplayed, so Jan will be spoken about four centuries to come, no matter how much he plagiarized from Dave McGowan. Finally, Jan puts all his content behind a paywall after 2 months, which guarantees no more than a couple thousand people will ever hear any of it. He's comically bad at reaching a large audience. I don't think he's controlled, but Clint Richardson has really fucked his head up bad.

They are the best investors at the moment, and completely understand the current jew monetary system, especially Rickards. Now, Rickards glows slightly, but he exposes their internal plots and actually goes to the Globalist meetings to report on them. That is where he gets lots of his investment advice. I guess he's rogue. He has an episode with the Mises podcast (I forget at the moment the title, but can provide link if asked), where he explains the next ~20 years of Banking Cartel activity in great detail, in under 20 minutes. It is the most important investment/economics lesson you can ever listen to.

Other than this, you're going to have to use audiobooks, user. Interested?

I am because fuck me if I can find audiobooks. Also can't find anything on Dave Rickards. All information is welcome user.

I'm a tremendous faggot for getting the name wrong; it is James Rickards.
hooktube.com/watch?v=Dbb8jA2rtus

It summarizes Rickards' book "The Road to Ruin: The Global Elites' Secret Plan for the Next Financial Crisis".

The best audiobook on this that I know of is:
"What Has Government Done to Our Money?" by Murray Rothbard
mises.org/library/what-has-government-done-our-money
That website has lots (hundreds?) of free audiobooks. I know this is a kike, but he predicted the housing bubble, collapse, and subsequent bank bailout 20 years before it happened. He is the only person with that track record. They have mostly books from White men though.

To also give some credibility here is Rothbard on jews:
 “I grew up in a communist culture; the middle-class Jews in New York whom I lived among, whether family, friends, or neighbors, were either communists or fellow-travelers in the communist orbit. I had two sets of Communist Party uncles and aunts , on both sides of the family. But more important, the one great moral question in the lives of all these people was: Should I actually join the Communist Party and devote the whole of my life to the cause , or should I remain a fellow-traveler and "selfishly" devote only a fraction of my energy to communism?”

hmmm

I find Radio Aryan sketchy. There is absolutely no way they could get away with the type of shit they say in the UK. Which makes me question why they haven't been raided and shut down.

Other people in their circles have yet they practice no opsec and continue to put out daily racial content.

I'm listening to one of his episodes and he seems alright, thanks.
Kek first podcast always gives a bad impression.

vanguardnewsnetwork.com/Massive/AudioBooks/

Go for the ones with people in fields you hold interest in, my case investors, elite athletes, scientists, he has it all, and sometimes some SJW-esque types of people too. He cares so little about Valley politics he got out of California because of circle jerkness and how retarded people on the state are.

You literally clicked one of the worsts ones kek. Since we are in the topic of listening to meaningful content, where the fuck I consistently find audiobooks ? Audible seems awesome but no way I will support them.

I've been recording some. You can see my updates on /pdfs/. Here's what's done so far:
mega.nz/#F!nVRlxCrR!TvWPLk33Iz19wNar5py4qQ

My newer recordings are better than my old, but I'm rerecording "Hitler's War" by David Irving, so, while currently listenable, it will get better as I replace what's there.

Attached: audiobook-concept-183426066-593f30465f9b58d58af1259c.jpg (768x768, 41.52K)

This seems like a good thread to ask. Are the Paranormies any good? I listed in for a couple of minutes but they seemed a little too spergy for my taste.

Tanstaafl from Age of Treason is worth listening to. He doesn't really keep up with every current event, it's his worldview and reasoning that make him worth hearing, and he has quite a few shows going back to 2012. He starts right in with the Jewish problem.

Sven Longshanks is a pseudonym, and contrary to the rumors, he isn't Tony Young.

NO AGENDA PODCAST

The fact that they're TRSodomites should be your first clue that they aren't, but aside form that, they're retarded tinfoilers who lack even a basic understanding of the issues they cover. For example, they did one on JFK, and instead pointing at the actual assassins, they dedicated the show to EA 11110 myth and Masons.

Attached: Kunstler Rubenstein.jpg (1457x643, 619.41K)

It was fun when they talked about the kalergi plan and pipelines in the middle east, but lately all they've been doing is whining about millennials being terrible. Don't understand why people are still donating, the show has been going downhill fast the last year or so.

People use podcasts as friendship simulators and get attached to the hosts, regardless of the content quality.

Daily reminder to kill all non-virgin

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (618x412, 427.79K)

bump

Not everyone's cup of tea, but I've been listening to Mysterium Fascies, and The Orthodox Nationalist. The latter's shows on Tsar Nicholas II are fantastic.

Tom Woods

I like E Michael Jones personally

Hours and hours of the best uplifting trance by the master

soundcloud.com/ahmedromel/sets/orchestrance

David Duke has some fascinating guests
I catch his podcasts on Rense archives.

renseradioarchives.com/dduke/

Date: 06-04-18
Duke & Hitchcock -Supreme Court Rules Against Homosexual Oppression & Why Overthrowing Zio-Tyranny is Paramount!

Date: 05-31-18
Dr Duke Interviews Anti-Zionist & Defender of White People, Patrick Little - Candidate for U.S. Senate in California

Date: 05-30-18
Dr Duke & Andy Hitchcock Compare the Treatment of Jews like Sarah Silverman Who Says She'd Crucify Jesus Christ - to that of Roseanne Barr Making Fun of Part Jew

>JF's show isn't bad. youtube.com/watch?v=bqWxn5EjvyQ
Duke rises to the level of one of our Founding Fathers. Most of his shows are quite good.

This so much. William Cooper Mystery Babylon and the Hour of the Time. Check out his opinion of Hillary.

Damn, make a night of it, go grab a joint and bring friends then listen to Myron Fagan talk about the Illuminati and the Council on Foreign Relations.

Fuck off, kike.

What a pozzed cuck faggot. OP confirmed gay, presumed not-white.

I would recommend Strike and Mike

Keiser Report

I forgot none of us are adults here, and need to be shielded from the harsh reality of white guys smoking weed

Attached: zdfhswaret5.jpg (400x267, 26.11K)

You can also try audiobooks.

I didn't read that far. Also, literally who?

Man did Hitler resent people like you.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (442x500, 8.17K)

don't think so fam

Nice /tv/ meme

You should be listening to Francis E. Dec, Esq
Have a sample
THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THIS WORSE GANGSTER POLICE STATE, USING ALL OF THE DEADLY GANGSTER FRANKENSTEIN CONTROLS. IN 1965 C.I.A. GANGSTER POLICE BEAT ME BLOODILY, DRAGGED ME IN CHAINS from KENNEDY N.Y. AIRPORT. SINCE THEN I HIDE in FORCED JOBLESS POVERTY, ISOLATED ALONE in this LOW DEADLY NIGERTOWN OLD HOUSE.
THE BRAZEN, DEADLY GANGSTER POLICE AND NIGER PUPPET UNDERLINGS SPRAY ME WITH POISON NERVE GAS from AUTOMOBILE EXHAUSTS AND EVEN LAWN MOWERS, DEADLY ASSAULTS. EVEN IN MY YARD, WITH KNIVES, EVEN BRICKS and STONES, EVEN DEADLY TOUCH TABIN, or ELECTRIC SHOCK “FLASH LITE” EVEN REMOTE ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED AROUND CORNERS TRAJECTION of DEADLY TOUCH TARANTULA SPIDERS, or EVEN BLOODY MURDER “ACCIDENTS” TO SHUT ME UP FOREVER WITH A “SNEAK UNDETECTABLE EXTERMINATION”, EVEN WITH TRAINED PARROTING PUPPET ASSASSINS, IN MAXIMUM SECURITY INSANITY PRISON FOR WRITING THESE UNFORGIVABLE, TRUTHFUL LETTERS.

My nigga. I've been needing this.

europefromitsorigins.com/episodes-2/

Looks like this is for free again (though you might want to support the man anyway). Fully recommend this for a great overview of our history. His voice can at times seem a little bit dry but this is honestly one of the best overviews of our history I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing. You can tell the author is very passionate as well, and despite being relatively impartial and unbiased; his love and pride for Europe shines through.

(Do note youtube only has a couple of episodes so you'll have to download most of them from that website, but I'd recommend the youtube videos for getting a 'feel' for it)

Cumtown

Generally yes.

listen to BOWL GANG

Daily reminder that psychiatry is a kike plot to drug Whites into submission. They destroy your mind and make you unable to function. Take zinc and vitamin B6 to help with mental issues. The best thing you can do is have children and start a farm, but short of that a pre-WW1 diet will keep your mind strong.
Sage for off topic

bump