FEEL GOOD VIDEO OF THE DAY

FEEL GOOD VIDEO OF THE DAY
SPOOK FATALY SHOT BY POLICE
BUT KEEP IN MIND, THEY'RE JUST LIKE US

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a4F8EA28tVI
itsgoingdown.org/banners-dropped-for-marcus-david-l-peters-murdered-by-richmond-police/
archive.is/DRPM3
fredericksburg.com/news/crime_courts/sister-of-henrico-man-fatally-shot-by-police-says-viewing/article_61a106ba-8207-5183-8058-e525d65cfed3.html
archive.is/bdeF9
youtu.be/I2Tcq-j3oAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IT'S "NO LOVE" FROM DEATH GRIPS…

Judging from his physique he was almost certainly juiced up on steroids on top of whatever else was making his brains go crazy

BACK STORY
Richmond police on Friday showed members of the media the body camera footage from one of its officers who last week fatally shot a 24-year-old high school biology teacher. Marcus-David Peters was unarmed and naked when he was shot. His sister, who saw the footage along with her uncle and their attorney on Wednesday, said he was clearly in distress having a mental health breakdown. Princess Blanding, Peters' sister, said after seeing the footage, she doesn't believe her brother should have been shot and is calling for changes to police procedures. "I want to clear the air and set the record straight," Police Chief Alfred Durham said in an earlier statement. "There is so much misinformation out there right now. The facts are what should matter, here." Durham has not spoken publicly since the incident. He is expected to provide an update on the investigation into the shooting and "make an appeal for additional information," a release said. Around 5:33 p.m. May 14, an RPD officer saw Peters driving a sedan that struck another vehicle at the intersection of West Franklin and North Belvidere streets. He continued driving and the officer followed him north and onto the I-95/64 ramp at Chamberlayne Avenue.

Peters lost control of his vehicle after striking two more vehicles on the ramp, police said. He emerged from the disabled vehicle without clothing and ran into the northbound lanes of I-95/64. Witnesses said they saw him dancing and rolling around on the interstate before running back to the on-ramp. Police said Peters then charged its officer identified as Michael Nyantakyi, who deployed his Taser in an effort to disable Peters. The Taser was ineffective, police said, and the officer fired his service weapon, striking Peters twice in abdomen. Peters was transported to a hospital where he died a few hours later. Peters' family is planning to hold a community meeting they're calling “Demanding Justice for Marcus Peters: A Speak-Out & Rally" on Saturday from 2 to 4 p.m. at Second Baptist Church, 1400 Idlewood Ave. The family is also planning a march for June 2 from the Siegel Center at Virginia Commonwealth University, where Peters graduated with honors in 2016, to the police department's headquarters on Grace Street.

STUDENT LOANS WON'T BE REPAID, WHAT A WASTE OF THE WHITE MANS MONEY…. A' FUCKING 'GAIN

This is how easily the kike can rally 14/88ers to support its ZOGbots, just show a victim that Zig Forums dislikes - instant pro-cop thread.
Typical rebuttal:
White man executed while being in possession of brake pads, reason: angry woman called cops, cop puffs his chest out and murders at the chance to act as White knight and receive praise from vulnerable "lady".
youtube.com/watch?v=a4F8EA28tVI

And there are still people who have the nerve to ask

The kikes let feral negros like this around higschool students. Not just that, but to educate them.

Typical manlet response. He's not even that big. You can look like that in only a year as easily as this:

In 1800 after a failed insurrection led by enslaved Africans the city of Richmond instituted a City Guard to protect white citizens and control enslaved Africans.
On May 14th, 2018 that same City Guard, now known as the Richmond Police Department, murdered an unarmed black man, furthering that legacy of racist violence and showing us the clear links of chain that run from then up until this very day.
As Marcus-David Peters, a 24 year old high school teacher, lay dying from the two bullets that ripped through his body the sky in Richmond darkened and a fierce storm blew in. In the days that followed rain fell like tears for another life lost to the brutal state violence carried out by the police, a gang of cowards who fear what they don’t understand and can’t control.

IT'S GOIN DOWN ALL RIGHT BITCHES

itsgoingdown.org/banners-dropped-for-marcus-david-l-peters-murdered-by-richmond-police/
archive.is/DRPM3

Attached: img_0972.jpg (640x640, 115.42K)

-1 feral negro is all I need to know. I don't support zogbots, especially not the diversity hires.

Forgot to mention he was thrashing in the street nude, threatening to kill people.

You can see the pig turned the audio on long after the event had started, obscuring the context. What a piece of shit.

Did you even watch the footage. The cop was black. The victim bull-rushed him and tried to grab him and possibly his gun as well.

Sister of Henrico man fatally shot by police says viewing body camera footage has not changed her position: 'Marcus needed help, not death'
Princess Blanding, the older sister of Marcus-David Peters, and her uncle, along with their attorney, saw the video Wednesday. She said the footage showed her brother "in crisis" as he crashed into several vehicles, emerged from his car without clothing and ran into rush-hour traffic along Interstate 95 before he was shot twice by the officer.
"(It was) very hard to watch," Blanding said in a phone interview. "Even post watching the video, our stance has not changed anything. I walked out of that police station feeling 10 times stronger than what I felt before I watched it as far at the stance that Marcus needed help. Clearly, he needed help, not death."

fredericksburg.com/news/crime_courts/sister-of-henrico-man-fatally-shot-by-police-says-viewing/article_61a106ba-8207-5183-8058-e525d65cfed3.html
archive.is/bdeF9

those cameras record everything but have a 30 second buffer, meaning when the button is pushed video from 30 seconds prior is captured to memory but not audio, audio begins the second the button is pushed. But of course you're a dip shit and ignorant of how these body cameras function…. so you think it's evil magic. Back to your mud hut nog, this is Zig Forums not your homies playground.

Attached: sister1.jpeg (770x433, 43.7K)

Are you being retarded on purpose? Or did you not even watch the video?
Naked feral nigger ran at an armed police officer after the taser didn't work and started molesting the cop and looked like he could have been trying to get the officers gun, do that to anyone and it's grounds for getting fucking shot you nigger.

steroids never make you do that user, that's not drugs well not like that at least. It can make you aggro and act when you normally would not which always means beating someone up and only that.

This has to be some PCP or some shit. I am not even done with the video but he is acting like some ghoul

LSD is insane.

I am no shrink or anything but this isn't just some mental breakdown, this is something else. And I have my button on some weird drug like PCP. You see the nigger cop here he doesn't know what to do he fires the taser but he just keeps coming naked on top of that. And see how he goes afterwards too. He has been shot but he basically keeps on going until he falls down and is ded, that's not normal. I know people in psychosis can do weird shit and get sort of like this but I don't buy it. He goes like a rabbit until he basically falls over dead trying to hide in the bushes

This happens in the us everyday, meanwhile in norway

Attached: nigger.webm (1280x720, 740.4K)

this is the nature of spooks

finally some good news.

thanks OP, you are a good man, always know how to cheer me up.

Attached: pol quest 7900.png (500x356, 72.06K)

It's bath salts. Look it up, it's the IRL version of Fallout's "psycho" drug.

But if you were that nigger cop though, wtf would you do. there is this crazy dindu laying there on the pavement doing these zombie like moves, he runs towards you, you use the tazer at him. it doesn't fucking bite and he is naked too. ofc you have to shoot him or he would have gotten your gun. I had no chance here. if he was unarmed it could have been handled differently but the problem here is that he could have taken his gun and nobody wants a naked nigger on them not even other niggers

no I have tested that it doesn't do this to you at all, it's more like mdma

you get even more horney like mdma though and you don't get knocked out on it like that. I have only tested it twice

Or Tide pods. They have the same effect.

Attached: .aolcdn.jpg (1028x675, 149.14K)

Rolling for first big chimpout of the year.

but if that was true he would probably have raped him. I had some really awkward sex on that shit that was beyond my control. I didn't know how I ended up with her afterwards

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!

No. This is PCP or (((bath salts))).

its been a while, nothing is going to happen, unfortunately.

did this happen today or what? when will this doxicity report be released and we know? I would put my finger on PCP though. I have done that shit we don't have it here, but it fits the profile from what I have just seen through media

If however you are stupid enough to do that bathsalt shit though. IT's two types of those I thik it's called MEF here I don't remember the other name, do it under controlled circumstances. I didn't even know what that shit was. I was first with a mate we went to oslo and bought that shit and we were both drunk. I kinda like woke up like amphetamines but it was just me and him there and I couldn't take it so I went out on town and I kinda ended up with fucking this chick in public. That's what that shit does to you

BULLSHIT
The sun was shining and happy. Not even that is true in this poetric fairy tale.

Attached: hqdefaultDOR0WHKC.jpg (480x360, 10.98K)

niggers still think they live in wakanda.

might be wierd but I think the chimps are sedated for a while because of the marvel movie.

Attached: pussymelter.jpg (1155x1155, 72.44K)

Lol they also put meth in "molly" because its a similar enough high to mdma to fool some people have fun doing your pseudo meth

Just because police occasionally shoot blacks between shooting innocent whites shouldn't ever mean we praise or support the ZOGbot cops

Embed, Baked Alaska even got covers made of his "we love our cops" song

realistically its a nigger shooting another nigger with a shooting video already out, this one isn't going to get picked up

Jews like you get the gas. Naked ferral niggera get capped.

This dude was on bathsalts (meth+RCs and other types) and/or PCP. "Your mileage may vary" and apparently niggers enjoy it so much that they decide to go fight all the evil white men. I am gonna say it's PCP because though because only a powerful dissociative will make you retarded enough to get naked and drive around screaming and being immune to tasers.

Attached: arthur what....gif (500x321, 480.69K)

SHOOT POLICE BEFORE THEY SHOOT YOU
tbh

blacks can be taught the right words, but still can't use them properly.

it was a nigger cop shooting a nigger but of course a torfaggot such as yourself wouldn't actually watch a posted video

How do you know he was a spook? It just looks like a black guy having a nervous breakdown.

lurk more

What does a taser even do anyway? I always thought it forcefully contracted your muscles so you go down. But what does pcp have to do with anything?

thats not LSD. It doesn't have those physical e
effects, such as shaking off a taser like it's nothing

>niggers become even more feral babboons
Who could have known? Chimpout when?

Go back to the conservative treehouse you dumb faggot.

Lol. At 2:48 the white cop tells him to holster his gun. It's like he has experience with niggers.

Maybe don't threaten another nigger pointing a gun at your bitch nigga ass? kek

Looks like flakka to me. Flakka causes overheating which in turn causes users to strip all their clothes off, and insane hallucinating delusion with a hefty side of insane pain tolerance like an enraged boar. They will run themselves up a spear to try and eat your face off. Last case I heard of it took an entire mag of .45 to the chest and still kept charging until it tripped and was unable to get up and then perished on the floor.
youtu.be/I2Tcq-j3oAE

He is definitely retarded. This whole concept of zogbots is retarded in itself. If you look at any police force in a non you'll find it is populated with men who would fit in here. They see the crime first hand. And they know exactly who's committing it. I have some police officer friends and they are not the mindless killbots this dickhead so desperately wants you to believe. In many cases the forces are definitely under pressure from marxist politicians who mandate diversity quotas. But that does not change the fact that the rigid discipline and sense of duty of a police force attracts men of strength and substance.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

My white kids make me feel good. Brainstorming about how we carve out an ethnostate makes me feel good. Glad I can say this without getting banned.

Attached: dfb31d9ecf9136d9e68f3cde907aa3b8.jpg (570x852, 254.4K)

every time, without fail

Attached: 1527014748592.png (1280x1185, 1.04M)

Steroids could make you short tempered, not tear off your clothes and roll around naked on the street while babbling incoherently, that would be drugs like PCP, considering that he shrugged off a taser and didn't immediately drop after 2 bullets to the gut I would say that it's likely.

Been lifting religiously since 71. Nigger was on steroids recently.

I don't like the police however that was clearly a text book example of self defence, not fucking debatable.

Do high school teachers generally act this way in America?

kill yourself

Attached: necklacing survivor.jpg (624x469 34.48 KB, 71.89K)

seems like boss cop that tells the negro cop to holster his weapon and gtfo back to his squad car was a sheriff, different uniform from everyone else. don't know if sheriff can sit and order around other police but they are a higher tier than local.

Lying ass nigger bitch. That nigger was high out of his fucking mind. Nothing of value was lost.

the white master black subject relationship is still very dominant in police forces nationwide. white cops tell black cops what to do otherwise they'd be lost without proper white instruction.

My guess was the first whitey on scene was highway patrol. They're a higher authority than local cops. Near the end of the video you can see the car, but I couldn't make out what it said.

Depends on the state. In some states the sheriff is the highest authority in the land since they are elected. Sheriffs and sheriff deputies would be above any local department and likely the ones called in to investigate officer involved shootings.

More like Gay Fag Alaska, get lost, no one likes you anymore or ever really did you failed eceleb.

Yea or meth & pcp, he was chimping hard, the taser didn't even phase him one bit. Wonder if they tested him for drugs in his system, could only imagine what they find. Any reports on drug autopsy or whatever the fuck it is they do when they're dead.

Attached: FAG.gif (371x252, 997.53K)

Homemade bath salts or something. The guy was making "snow angels" naked, on the blacktop. He wasn't even phased by the taser, and the bullets barely bothered him, he didn't stop until he was dead.

not every state has highway patrol, highway patrol is essentially state police, which i think most states call it, state police.

local police < county sheriff < state police < federal police/FBI
there's a jurisdiction issue though.
i think the county sheriff is actually higher up the chain than even the fucking FBI or state police according to the law, gotta look into it though

what the fuck are the police supposed to do in this case?
the rampaging nigger literally said
"put the tazer down and i'll kill you"
then proceeded to charge the cop, who tried to taze but had no affect.

considering he was unarmed and naked i guess the cop could have pulled out the beat stick and beat the shit out of him instead, but he was clearly high on some crazy shit and he could have grabbed the cops gun and shot him with it if the cop tried to melee instead of shoot.

i can't see any scenario in which this nigger doesn't get shot. even if the cop shot him with a tranq gun it would have required so much tranquilizer to put this rampaging nigger down it would have killed him anyway

Nigger logic.
On the plus side the world is down 1 feral nigger and chimpouts will likely ensue. So glad chimpout season is back.

Considering he ran into traffic, threatened the cop, was hit by a car and wasn't even affected by the tazer. The cop did the right thing, its justified. What the media and his family will try to say is another story. If that were a family member of mine and they got into a vehicle all fucked up like that I'd realize they could have killed innocent people, then they crash and get out and run into oncoming traffic, possibly creating an accident on a highway putting lives in danger, fucked up situation, the cop did the right thing.

i don't know how they're going to fight this. the video is pretty damning. he didn't even shoot immediatly which he probably would have been justified in doing the moment the nigger charged. he waited until the rampaging nigger was literally on top of him, grabbing him, before he fired, which is why the video becomes a mess at that point and the shots were not directed. they were pretty much oh fuck shots.

what happened to shooting someone in the leg? the Marines, atleast when I was in, discouraged that. you aren't supposed to shoot to disable, you shoot to kill every single time. you fire no warning shots, don't shoot in the leg, it's to the chest, head or abdomen.

seems valid for a cop though. shoot the guy in the leg and it should de-escalate the situation if he's got a knife or something. I guess they don't do it because they're supposed to be protecting themselves at all costs and who knows if he has a gun or not. the police are not supposed to be the fucking military though. forget this was a rampaging nigger, could have been a white guy. i don't know whatever, i still don't see the cop doing anything wrong. hopefully the niggers' family doesn't get money out of this

FTFY

You are right, in area with jurisdiction (focusing only on police, not alphabets):
Federal Marshals > State Police/Highway Patrol > County Sheriff Department > Town/Local Police
But, with that said, they have rules on when and where they are allowed to exercise that jurisdiction and roles to play depending on situations, populations, etc.
Some towns, mostly unincorporated areas, do not have local police and rely on county sheriff and state police and/or highway patrol.
Then there is severity of the crime. If sheriff drops on down to Jack Mehoff's residence to arrest him for an assault and a Marshal shows up and starts ordering shit, the sheriff is going to want a damn good reason that this is a federal issue.

man you need to get in shape
he was just a typical low body fat nigger

He was shot 2 times in the stomach and for a few seconds was still moving towards him till the body shut down.

that nigga so fucked up he doesn't even know he died.
hes probably in his own alternate dimension now

Attached: 00sigil3.gif (800x800, 5.1M)

if you genuinely see reality this way
and i have no reason to think that you are not retarded
then i pity the waste of earth's resources you are

All these Torpedo faggots didn't even watch the video. Nigger on nigger - literally nothing bad happened here.

Attached: wew.png (636x397, 164.38K)

I can tell you were a Marine.

You forgot about the femoral artery. It likes to bleed a lot. Shooting the legs is rarely a good idea in any context. Outside of a SWAT marksman, or other extenuating circumstances, if you are shooting someone that means a clear and present danger to your life or the life of a nearby civilian (in the context of police work).

Lethal force is a switch, its either deadly or its not. Its not a dial nor should it ever be used as one.

Now, of course this cop fucked up, dude was on the pavement flat. Thats a golden fucking chance to cuff someone or at least get them down and keep them from moving until backup IMO.

He didnt control his scene, he did not take the initiative against the suspect and therefore allowed the suspect to dictate the situation to the officer. Plain and simple, thats just bad police work.

But, people dont like taking risks, so we get things like this.

I doubt a beatstick would cut it, you hit the guy once before he's on top of you chewing your face off. Better hope you're an Iaijutsu master if you want to down a rampaging pcp nigger in a single strike. I agree it was totally justified

while you're at it you might want to do more than one set of each exercise.

Lol cops are such weak faggots. I could have given that guy a right cross and knocked him unconscious when he charged the cop and he tased him and it did nothing.

Remedial education has almost no success…

Attached: nigs weimerica.jpeg (819x1024, 241.38K)

You forgot the part where we had to see two niggers on our soil.

Attached: e52f7accb1e94bfc3b01667b44cae4b2fee86b49062d6f1abfe56f5c07cda6f6.jpg (500x422, 41.36K)

He would have faced disciplinary for that. You don't get given a tazer and gun and then go and catch HIV by tangling with a unresponsive suspect with your bare hands. You follow procedure.

No one knows who the fuck you're even talking to, retarded TORpedo. And this is Zig Forums. We are rayciss. Fuck off if you don't like it. Retard.

Calm your tits nigger. I don't touch that garbage, neither should you.

Also it happened weeks ago, any potential chimpout chance has blown by already.

Eh, I don't particularly get happy when niggers are killed.
Their situation is a weird one.
They're my people's enemies, but only because the Jews made them that.
I see them more as victims of the Jew that annoy the fuck out of me.
Now, if it were a Jew who got killed, then I'd be smiling ear to ear.

Attached: 1479233584269.png (500x387, 125.46K)

Animal Control saves the day again.

Attached: 31e7496cda88a8df853b6aeffa621b603417ddb51a9b6de05a52c88583fed640.png (300x300, 1.17K)

Sure thing.

WE WUZ

PCP, AKA sherm.

He was Virginia State Trooper. Based Black nigger trigger was Richmond VA.PD.