Unpopular Opinion: Tommy Robinson is a JDL shill

The English Defence League is a kosher nationalist movement for England that's based on and in line with the Jewish Defense League terrorist organization (who you call with B'nai Brith won't cut and you need some legit kosher nostra). Tommy Robinson is a sock puppet for Ezra Levant who has staged several media hoaxes for clicks like this (think Posobiec rape threat hoax, Loomer and the staged stage rushing, etc.).

The worst part about this whole recent case is that there were 9 other defendants who can potentially claim mistrial due to prejudicing the jury. Robinson has pulled this stunt multiple times, got a warning, got a suspended sentence but it wasn't enough. The Rochdale case some rapefugees nearly walked because some rag couldn't wait until a verdict was brought in and the case no longer "active" so reporting restrictions would be lifted.

tl;dr "Tommy" is a Rabbi media psyop and could legitimately have jeopardized justice in this case

mjolnirmagazine.blogspot.com/2018/05/why-tommy-robinson-is-idiot-in-wrong-by.html

counter-currents.com/2018/05/hero-worship-and-tommytards

thepisswater.com/news/27463-Did-Tommy-Robinson-Breach-UK-Law-By-Willfully-Jeopardizing-Verdicts

Attached: tommy idf.jpg (444x250 53.45 KB, 18.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.balder.org/media/pdf/Nick-Griffin-What-Lies-Behind-The-English-Defence-League.pdf
hooktube.com/watch?v=FRRIm8hYfBo
ar
hooktube.com/watch?v=UysvxSO3YKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Si il y a une seul meuf qui me fait cocu plutard. Jlui éclate sa gueule!

Kike free SECOND post

out of all the places i'd like to see burn, the UK is probably the number one on the spot, that place needs to purge, along with all the fake anglo faggots.

Je ne conaissez. Je regrette "If he has on only [something] who i make [something something some other stuff]." Is all I got out of that.

There's a serious problem when we start to target normalfag figures instead of real jews.

You didn't check the links. He's not just WITH the Jews or a Jewish plant. He's admitted being Jewish himself. There are legitimate nationalist groups like London Forum and National Front, but guys like Tommy boycott folks like them as "Nazis."

He is an admitted Zionist and obviously supports Israel like the rest of mainstream "nationalist" groups in the UK. I doubt he is a shill though, seems like a normalfag to me.

All the edgier right-wing groups have to be sensitive of criticizing Israel because Nazi is a synonym to "evil shitbag who's opinion doesn't matter." Upcoming right-wing groups unfortunately lean towards Israel because of this constant pressure which is a shame. Criticism of Israel needs to be normalized. Continue informing people of the Zionist control scheme, and calling out the bullshit shills and movements.

It's hilarious how anti-immigration groups try to align themselves with Israel to strengthen their anti-immigration idea, but always get so flustered when the fact that Israel pushes all this immigration is brought up.

https:// politicalscrapbook.net/2013/08/tommy-robinson-distributes-anti-semitic-propaganda-on-twitter/

Why should he be spared criticism? There's literally a picture of this scumbag wearing a mossad tshirt in the op. The fact is this kike is subversive and an out in the open zionist. The only way I will ever believe his arrest WASN'T a psyop is if he actually gets necked by a mudslime in prison

The linked report on Tommy goy Robinsteins direct ties to various zionist neocon elite jews in America was written back in 2012

Which is why any single word of praise toward the tool of jewry should be gassed upon site on here.
Especially now the chief protectorate of ZOG on Zig Forums Imkampfy is now no more

blog.balder.org/media/pdf/Nick-Griffin-What-Lies-Behind-The-English-Defence-League.pdf

What Lies Behind the English Defence League?

Neo-Cons, Ultra-Zionists and Their Useful Idiots

By Nick Griffin MEP
British National Party Chairman
8/1/2012

I really miss Griffin.

I thought this was obvious. At worst hes an altkike tier type faggot.

Noone should be spared criticism. I would like a source for the mossad t-shirt photo though. I haven't been able to find the original photo online. All of the (((British Media))) has been tearing up Robinson so I doubt this is a psyop or fake arrest. (((They))) got scared about him firing up people against White Genocide and mass Muslim immigration. The public needs to learn who powers this immigration and who pulls the strings in Europe against the white race.

Fuck off

At best he would be an anglo, and the modern anglo is indistinguishable from a kike.

PS - For any anons who have not read this report, please do so, it will demonstrate how long all these aut-right kosher clowns had been known of years before the Trump psyop began, only after Trump announced his election all the embedded CIA-Kikes [i.e. Anglin, newly created at the time TRS et al] all leapt on the obviously jewish Trump train and every single influential so-called jew-wise publication became extensions of Breibart News Corp.

Please download and keep the PDF, here is Nick Griffin's excellent talk on the report, including details of the attempted bribe by America Neocons to Nick to drop the anti-semitism and criticism of jewish finance and focus solely on the muslims, ignoring the zionist neocons responsible for them being in Europe in the first place.
Shortly after the jews had him kicked out of his own party and the BNP and all nationalist orgs in Western Europe suddenly all became kiked counter-jihad frauds, all a coincidence I'm sure.

Hand on heart, that is why I will never value or trust a single self identified red-pilled 'fashy based goy' who sucked on Trumps neocon teets for the past 3 years, none of this was a surprise to a single legit red pilled nationalist with an IQ above 60

hooktube.com/watch?v=FRRIm8hYfBo

Also check out this compilation:
http s://thezog.info/european-right/

Good man

Who cares. If he dies it is good for british nationalism either way.

thank you, the evidence is all laying about.
Being sensitive of criticizing Israel is how several European countries have laws against just that. Even in the US people have been made to sign vows they won't boycott or engage in activism against Israel to receive emergency relief aid, to teach, etc. etc.

Another reason you can tell Robinson is a shill is how he's openly AGAINST ethnonationalism unless it's "our true friend, the only democracy in the Middle East."

I fully agree that the whole thing stinks of a set up. Even if he was just egged on by Levant, this could put the trial in jeopardy. If one of these rapists walks and offends again it's on him and the entire Rabble crew.

He will NEVER mention "White Genocide." Controlled opposition will NEVER mention "White Genocide."

They call me blackpilled when I point out the security state, Israeli/Jewish and other suspect connections these CIAlt-right types have. To be fair though, even Pierce had a Jewish publisher…

Completely agree on the Trump psyop too. Trump is friend's with Epstein and the Clinton's. New boss is same as the old boss.

This is how a shabbos goy serves his masters even if he's completely unawares of it. You're never going to be good enough other than for cannon fodder. Useful idiots.

Attached: He trusted a Jew[1].jpg (289x320, 25.17K)

Doesn't mean you can't use him to draw people to the right.

I agree but it is very important to be aware of his background and possible intentions. I think a great way to inform people of the Jewish role in mass immigration is by using his jailing. It's all over the media and people are angry of his persecution by the "antisemetic, muslim supporters." The key is that "antisemetic" and "muslim" are not necessarily antonyms. Israel has funded (and continues to fund) radical Islamic groups to further their interests. Guide people's anger and confusion to the real enemy, Israel. I was having a discussion with some conservative peers of mine about this yesterday and the same idea was echoed, "Why do European leaders still want immigration?" I'm still trying to enlighten them on how it's blatantly a Zionist plan. That's what can be learned from this event in my opinion and that's how the public can become informed of the power of Israel.

This
As much as Zig Forums hates gatekeeper aut-kike types, they do have a useful purpose. They are allowed to be shown on the kosher approved media. The real trick is moving those views to more diverse sources in order that they can build a better picture of what is going on.
It's the gateway drug, just dissent of that gateway must be maintained. As soon as it's not, it should be shunned which seems to be the natural rise/fall nature of most e-celebs.

Forgot to mention, (((Kalergi))) is a super effective red pill for EU.

Shill thread. Please anchor.

Gosh, I guess I fucking hate Tommy Robinson now. We should be less angry about the arrest and imprisonment of somebody who's at least talking about Muslim rapists. In fact, I think I'll vote Labour in protest of this shameful Jew!

Is there any proof that this tweet is real?

You're not from here, so fuck off.

They hate the fact that he is easily proven to be a blatant Mossad plant.

Well said

Noone has said that.

http s://pastebin.com/raw/VJQKY3XV

Where, on facebook? We all know Tommy is a kike.

ar chive.is/aZeMX

Attached: q.png (639x299, 60.62K)

Come on, this is clearly an ironic reaction to people calling him out for his philosemitism.

Read these 2 threads

Then fuck off back to reddit

I dont think he is jewish. but for the sake of argument lets say he is. Normalfags DONT see a jew. They see an Englishman getting fucked for pointing out muzzie kid diddlers.

You see where im going? Use this to your advantage. Dont praise tommy. I wont either. Use this circumstance of injustice to slap normies awake. Its an opportunity that's ripe for the taking.

Attached: exmeLBh.jpg (700x922, 280.43K)

All this is doing is building him a following. It's the best PR stunt he's had in a long time.

Divide and conquer. Yes, he's a jewish ass kisser, but so what? That doesn't mean you don't have things in common. Work with him against the muslims, once you finish that task you can stab him in the back

Normies won't see it as injustice, he was in contempt of court, so it isn't injustice. What they will see is the "far right" behaving the same way militant minorities do. Crying about perceived injustices that nobody normal cares about, let alone sees as injustice.

>>>/oven/

Attached: jews_image61.jpg (359x398, 61.28K)

>implying they have the intelligence to think for

He can talk about Muslim rapists all day long but he needs to stay out of the fucking streets when there's reporting restrictions that could result in said rapists being set free.

Picture this, the murderer is in the interrogation box. Blood on his hands. Cop busts his nose right there. Well, I hope you feel better Mr. Cop but now the murderer gets away free.

Exactly, in other words classic Ezra Levant.

His Mossad shirt, Israeli Defense Forces shirt, constant meet and greet photoshoots with muzzies and kikes is just an ironic reaction to people calling him out for philosemitism too? Where does it END!

Demoralization.
I know quite a few normies that have been awakened by Tommy's arrest.
Lol

He's Jewish.

The only good jew is a dead one. Hopefully he will be stabbed by Muslims in jail.

OP is this your first time here? Be honest…

Ideal outcome. Remember that John Adams defended the eight British soldiers accused in the Boston Massacre. He knew he could get them off, and that his own side would be all kinds of pissed off because of it.

Letting those Muslim animals free would probably only hurt a few dozen more girls. But the outrage might be enough to save millions more when the tipping point is reached and a Royal Navy expedition miraculously discovers Britain's balls. We might get one step closer to a final solution to the Paki problem.

This is Tommy Goy Robinstein's 'British'compatriates that he's fighting for.

Genuine footage from the 3rd world colonised shitpit the jews have turned Britain into.
This is team Tommy Robinson a collection of jews, muds and even more muds.

hooktube.com/watch?v=UysvxSO3YKE

jej, no, he's a faggot, let him rot in jail. him and his alt kike ilk said and did nothing while National Action were imprisoned on terrorism charges for putting up stickers. if they were all slaughtered by muslams tomorrow it would do nothing but benefit nationalism

Attached: action.jpg (960x540, 133.55K)

Awakened to what, the jewish control system? I sincerely doubt that given what Loxey Yinon is. You mean they think fighting the muslims is going to change something, when they can't even see the cunts that let them in.