ABC Cancels ‘Roseanne’ After Racist Tweets

ABC Cancels ‘Roseanne’ After Racist Tweets

deadline.com/2018/05/roseanne-canceled-barr-abc-racist-tweets-1202399123/

archive.is/325oV

Attached: roseanne-abc-upfronts.jpg (446x299, 13.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/325oV
mobile.twitter.com/RobertIger/status/1001523982997143552
muslimfact.com/bm/terror-in-the-name-of-islam/islam-permits-lying-to-deceive-unbelievers-and-bri.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's what you don't do.

No way? Roseanne called out the jews and the niggers? Is this a joke? Wahahaha What? Evan evan evan fact check this on the fly

She does look like she has a human mask on.

Attached: Merlin_14537373.jpg (480x326, 22.66K)

She IS a jew.

>archive.is/325oV

Attached: feminists yell face when 1.png (247x259, 133.58K)

She's a jew herself, that's the best part.

example or racist and anti semitic tweets?

Isn't she jewish?

🤔. Hmmm

Attached: apeinheels.jpg (300x198, 12.13K)

Top kek! They are sending the fake opposition to jail in order to chilling effect the normies! First (((Tommy))) now (((Barrs)))! Who is next? (((Tucker Carlson))) (an ok guy but cmon)? (((Jonestein)))?

BASED

This. You always get fucked over and they use your submission to further instill fear into others. May as well just double down even further (or go full 1488 if you know you're utterly fucked), then at least you could reflect that fear back onto them.

Oy vey! Silence the thought criminal! Diversity is your greatest strength goyim!

I know you're new here but calm your tits. Jews stab jews in the back constantly, especially when criticizing well, jews or the holohoax. I think it's fucking funny though, for a people to claim they are all one they really fuck each over a lot.

It helps that they come from different racial admixtures. Different tribes breed tribalism no matter how much the grand Rabbis try to push their hundred year plans and other esoteric Kabbalistic schedules.

Here: Top jej and normalfags. Did that change anything?

She also said she sold her soul to the devil, and so did John Goodman, can't think of his name.

Fair enough you're not, I just see them all as one big bunch of fuck ups that shouldn't exist in the first place. Also normalfags works, I still love you user.

She clearly needed an out because of the pressure on her show. Can't have cuckservative shows now goy!

Yeah many of them say so, thing is jews have no soul. So they are outjewing Satan as well, the poor lad.

you're not wrong*

Attached: Screenshot (862).png (1104x633, 226.29K)

Was the show conservative? I thought it featured now a single mother and some trannie?

Racist / Anti-semitic tweets. They were so plain, if she posted them here we'd tell her to go back to >>>/reddit/

A lot of cuckservatives love that show.
And now it has been shut down.
This is a delicious happening

Attached: Screenshot (864).png (1118x639, 295.77K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (537x270, 331.92K)

i hate that fucking word, oversensitive morons always use it as an insult. i mean what's so wrong with comparing black people to apes? they DO look like simians thanks to their black skin, it is an accurate observation.

Attached: funiyoke copy.png (298x398, 90.11K)

Tucker isn't a kike. If he is, my Jewdar is so irreparably damaged that I ought to give up everything and serve a kibbutz in Israel.

Watched the 1st ep. for 5mins. The opening scene involved her and Dan exchanging anti-depressants for blood pressure medicine. Meh.

Wish Roseanne tripled down and called that person a niggerfaggot.

Massa! Das Racist! Hook nose man tell me you give gibs now?

NO. FUCK OFF, IDC IF IT'S RACIST. YOUR EXISTENCE IN MY SOCIETY AS A DUMB MONKEY IS OFFENSIVE TO ME.

Capitalize the word "I". Don't be ignorant.

daily reminder valerie jarret is a fucking jew and this is contrived controversy
it's literally a jew calling another jew a monkey and niggers getting outraged

lmao, quite applicable to the old, rotting audience who still watch network tv.

That escalated quickly. A tweet then BOOM you're fired. Welcome to the New America.

On the plus side the cadre of kike helpers and stagehands are out of work.

More like the executives were looking for an excuse and seized on it.

Walt Disney Co. CEO (((Bob Iger))) also weighed in on the decision to cancel Roseanne: "There was only one thing to do here, and that was the right thing,"

Lol. Sauce?

I'll bet her contract says she gets paid anyways.

OUTRAGE!

It's John Goodman, his character was Dan Connor

Yes she is a jew, hence all the 'fashy based goys' in this thread alluding to it as though it's based Rosanne, the zionist jew who was on the jewish Trump train from the start

both roseanne barr and valerie jarret are racial jews

She's off the leash now, right?

Roseanne did it on purpose? Maybe it's the other way around.

Attached: hello goyim.png (1418x1030, 1.79M)

Thinking the same thing, maybe. But why gravel "I'm so sorry, forgive me.." Just for showmanship? Now what will she do with the attention?

This is so obviously good I'm starting to believe we are being steered to a Fascist revolution at this point.
Roseanne just hit the fucking Nitrous.

Attached: 1dkMLLt.gif (360x202, 1.87M)

no, she was let off the leash to do her show and tweet but she showed she's liable to bark at strangers so now she's going to get neutered and put back on the leash before she makes her way back to the public eye. mark my words, she will "return" to twitter, her first post will be a massive cucking apology, ABC will renew her show for next season and it will be so pozzed by that point it will fail on its own.

or it was arrested development

It's ok newfiggot, we have space for Nat Soc people

How soon until her she's banned from Twitter for being racist?

!!! Yes they love to recycle these people out after a few years of (((therapy))) and (((mood stabilizers))). They then agree with whatever other kikes say and get a brief comeback tour before being revised and sanitized out of mainstream history.

The liberals are always commenting on how orange Trump is.

Starbucks had their "let's let black people chill out in the stores without buying anything" training day today.

Apparently orange is the signal colour of Freemasonry, and trump did overdo the comical Orange paint with a sudden white neckline which to me was inexplicable, in that apparently he was supposed to convince hardline nationalists to fall for the ZOG trick, yet many retards did… sadly

Daily reminder that the starcucks training is primarily a marketing gimmick to get SB's name back in the news and public. Their company has been teetering dangerously on the cliff, business wise. They're literally one more non-growth quarter away from shutting down a quarter of their stores. They spent a decade growing but the past few years have totally flatlined. If we can push a boycott the #toolittletoolate push is good because it's only liberals we need to convince to not go to SB, we can do serious damage to the company, long-term.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x238, 60.91K)

Oh, ok I see it now. Danke!

That's the joke you fucking tard, NatSoc without the ovens is no different from NatSoc.

Attached: 241853.jpg (510x454, 56.96K)

KEK, she was a friend of Norm MacDonald and now I finally see her powerlevel

what a good woman on comedy. I hope she gets on Netflix just Like Norm.

Attached: 0cfe885521e8c4b13e78b612cded01a68f57a107f72904c6555515e7517d5029.jpg (900x900, 86.45K)

The almost one conservative, Pro-Trump show on tv right now and it's canceled. lel Jews will never let us be.

Barr speaks with Trump. She is seen as sort of a mouthpiece.

This is classic Trumpian subtle messaging to imply he actually believes or agrees with anything the deplorables think (he does not). This sort of subtle "saying without saying" is designed to cover for Trump pandering to niggers non-stop.

Trump does this all the time. Look at the "shithole" or "animal" comments. All of it vague or later denied, but it's all a lie to keep the base.

Lol. the internet. Literally takes 1 search to find countless hits of here talking about her being jewish, her jewish family and jewish upbringing.

Be honest MAGAPEDO. Did you see posts about here on /r/the_zionald and think she was a BASED PEDE?

>The almost one conservative, Pro-Trump show on tv right now and it's canceled. lel Jews will never let us be.
"Us"?
Kampfy is that you, or are you one of his isreali jIDF minions paid to keep an eye on Kampfy and ensure he does his job for Kushner

mobile.twitter.com/RobertIger/status/1001523982997143552

this feels like its much more about continuing to protect the Muslim Brotherhood which enjoyed a special protected status under Mueller & Comey's tenure at FBI

Attached: Robert_Iger_on_Twitter_From_Channing_Dungey,_President_of_ABC_Entertainment_Roseanne_s_Twitter_statement_is_abhorrent,_repugnant_and_inconsistent_with_our_values,_and_we_have_decided_to_cancel_her_show.png (601x3061, 541.59K)

Pronouns are now an issue here? I'm talking about US, as in you, me, Americans, reasonable people.

Omar Q. now running for something in California, I think, a REP. Muslim saying CAIR and muslims that believe in Sharia Law are counter to the US Constitution.

That was my point, you called "us" MAGApedos, Imkampfy has gone, there is little left for you here

what race are "american's, reasonable people" pray tell?

I say this is a good thing. ABC does not deserve ratings it deserves to die in a fire.

Fucking retard apologized. She's fucked now she'll never do anything ever again.

She was bound to be cancelled and banned for promoting wrongthink sooner or later anyway. They will never let you be. You have to build your own platforms and infrastructure. We're in a full blown cultural civil war, and you can't expect to win by playing by their rules. Barr and other bad goys who have been ousted opens up the opportunity for exiled famous celebs and renegade billionaires to form their own networks and shows.

What the fuck does "American"
mean, fuckhead?

Loyalty to the non-existent Constitution, where the separation of powers, Bill of Rights, and basic concepts of due process and equality before the law don't exist? Does that make us American?

Or all the niggers like you, and the spics–the ones who believe they own whole blocks of my city where whites aren't allowed, and I am seen as an enemy in my own country–we're all "American" because…how? I'm white and a stranger in my own land.

There is zero substance–none–to the empty term "American." No common values, no common history or identity, nothing. Not only that, whatever basic legal values we once had are finished. We have niggers spying on challenger candidated, usurping the rule of law and democratic process with their nigger AGs, and you have giant portions of spic America (California) declaring they want nothing to do with "America."

"American" is meaningless, and the only people who push that bullshit term are the ones trying to maintain massive power and wealth concentrated in DC–motherfucking worms like you who very likely get paid by or benefit somehow from the leviathan

Fuck you and fuck off with your "American" bullshit. Nobody's falling for that shit anymore, you disingenuous asshole piece of shit

You're not reasonable. You've lost your way and now you're drowning in a sea of sensitivity. Like a liberal.

So now we have a thread filled with 'fashy based anons' who see objectionable zionist jewess Rosanne Barr as /ourgirl/…

Fuck off

You need to go back trumpcuck.

And? She's a fucking yid herself.

Fuck you, I love AMERICA!

Attached: tumblr_lsirvrFq9U1qflru0 (1).jpg (500x375, 57.36K)

AMERICA!11!!1!! Used to be >90% white you fat fucking boomer.

America was great when it was white. Yeah that's the real meaning behind MAGA don't you fucking deny it.

fuck that was meant for>>11649721

Its not a conservative show at all.

You are one of the many worms pushing for "America" because it continued to concentrate power and wealth while the entire white race gets destroyed. I am white only, and there is no "American" you fucking lying, nasty, disingenuous scum worm fuck

Fuck you and the dogshit shitpile garbage non-white "country" you fuckers created. You fuckers do nothing but flood this once-great nation with shitskins and destroy it–all so you can continue to profit and maintain power, and you've stolen the future of whites

There is no "American" you worm. There are only those who advance whites so our children and grandchildren have a future of any kind, and then there are enemies. You are in the latter category, and all enemies are enemies–no use in humoring you cockroaches further

You guys ever hear of Epstein-Barr disease? A ton of std's and mental problems are named after the inbred kikes they originated in.

Attached: Epstein-Barr Virus Early—fever, sore throat, fatigue, malaise, anorexia, myalgia. Lymphadenopathy, splenomegaly, rash..jpg (546x550 46.49 KB, 302.09K)

Patrick Little is still the best candidate to vote for.

just put a shotgun in your mouth already, you fucking sperg

I love it

Attached: you pretty much are tho.jpg (1594x829, 272.9K)

remember al-Taqiyya

muslimfact.com/bm/terror-in-the-name-of-islam/islam-permits-lying-to-deceive-unbelievers-and-bri.shtml

Looking forward to the theoretical day this goes offline

How does one derail a fucking shitty thread filled with MAGAPEDE spastics crying about a fat TV jewess who is being supported solely on the ground of the fact she also backed the most jewish President since Roosevelt?

Fuck the fuck off, Imkampfy has gone, there is no more MAGA here

Attached: ThatsOneSuperBadBasedMotherFucker.jpg (1202x1202, 312.44K)

Isn't that just like your Kol Nidre?

Reddit is that-a-way ———→

And, exactly what I said. She fucked herself by apologizing and she'll never work in Hollywood again. By apologizing she said "You're completely right, I'm a racist piece of shit who never deserves another chance." Everyone knows she's a kike. That's irrelevant.

Roseanne is a kike and so are you.

Posting MAGApede spastic pics in direct response to you and your redditor chums defending this retarded fat kike jewess on here on the grounds she's a based Trumpstein supporter

You cannot derail a thread on Zig Forums shilling for jewish TV witches

Oh great now this stupid Magapede kike can play the victim now. Maybe Trump will come to her rescue since we all know how much he loves (((them))).