SPOOKED

When will Zig Forums realize how spooked it is?

Attached: Stirner.jpg (220x567, 21.64K)

literally never notice that about half the bort wants the hugbox back

What exactly is a spook, comrade?

Go back to your containment thread.

>>>Zig Forums

-

Attached: top_kike_athletes.jpg (631x2798 161.5 KB, 1.2M)

Are you trying to imply leftypol isn't a hugbox? I've been banned for having discussions over there

Zig Forums is garbage. I don't use it

I'm going to have to call bullshit on that one, comrade! :^)

Honestly its kind of sad to see Zig Forums have so much collective cognotive disonance that a big portion of the board is easily guided to what their supposed to think while at the same time decrying whatever boogeyman it is that week.

There is literally no explaining things to the people here, and there is literally no hope for the damned in this case. Fascism failed, communism failed. And now we've got people masturbating to the remenants of these ideas, this is modern day Zig Forums. It's quite literally sad.

OY VEY AN OPPOSING VIEW HAS ENTERED MY BOARD
SAGE SAGE SAGE
I MIGHT GET MY MIND CHANGED IF I READ SOMETHING I DON'T AGREE WITH

Attached: jEW.png (311x394, 78.81K)

Post an argument any time comrade! :^)

Muh muh muh muh you sound like Obama double redditor, either engage in debate or gtfo. Do you really hate your life so much you have to try and troll us OP? Fag.

leave this shitty threat don't set a precedent for retarded kids

That's a great argument, your facts and logic have me convinced Solomon!

The only reason you come here is because Zig Forums is a slow, boring, highly-moderated, circle jerk. I know you're not happy with your obese tranny comrades, but they're the only ones who give a fuck about your garbage ideas on politics and society. jk, you don't have any original ideas, just regurgitated Stirner memes even you have a tenuous grasp on

MUH EGO DIK

Attached: ego.gif (245x320, 150.05K)

lazy bait

tell your supervisor you need more training

Your argument is
compelling. Truly gets the synapses snapping.

kys

can i be a spook?

I'd rather you write your suicide note, faggot.

Some time later:

Thankfully you will be killing yourself in the next decade or so.

You should be thankful that we even grace your shit thread with posts.
As usual, we are the only friends you have.

Attached: he_was_right.webm (760x568 6.43 MB, 6.43M)

Implying anyone in this thread has offered an opposing argument other than
SAGE SAGE SAGE
The burden of proof is on them

So leftypol gets mad at infographics, but also gets mad at writing too much in an actual post. Guess you guys really are just anti-truth.

You have to actually make an argument to be rebutted, sweetie.

writing is a spook

Curl up into a corner and die, you worthless cunts.

Implying I'm leftypol still kek

My argument was in the OP. 99% of the stuff in the average Zig Forums worldview is total bullshit and doesn't even exist
fake
fake
fake and gay

cogent thought is a spook

Spook is supposed to mean some intel agency piece of shit, but the word is now being misused in a lot of threads.

Didn't Stirner hate leftists?

happiness is a spook
kids are a spook
being alive is a spook

and
The extent of leftypol's arguments everyone.

All behavioral standards are for the sole purpose of self-protection. I know you think everything is a social construct, but it's not. Humans are animals, subject to the same innate behaviors and tendencies as any other primate - which are largely dictated by our genetics. I know you disagree with this because biology is a spook too, but I'm not interested in convincing you because you clearly did not come here with noble intentions.

Critiquing word-choice isn't an argument either :^) How about proving they exist or matter?

You still haven't made an argument tho so I'm not inclined to make one either tbh

youre all faggots, for saging an anchored thread and for engaging with this filth.

anti racism is the grandest spookiest spook of all spooks in our current zeitgeist

slay sacred cows except for the anti racism sacred cow proscribed by the human resources department and the neoliberal government and Hollywood, eh stirnerite? :^)

i laugh at you

Yes. The entire second chapter of the second part was all about how Stirner thought that leftists are in some kind in delusion and should be avoided.