Should the US seek more integration with Mexico?

Should the US seek more integration with Mexico?

Attached: Flag-Pins-USA-Mexico.jpg (400x320, 77.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1qnDm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

Do you know where you're at, Shlomo?

No.
And I’m speaking from the Spic side.
I want to go to America for vacation and leisure and enjoy it as a superb country; no a region 4 shithole from where i already come from.

Chicanos are the worst scum; they aren’t even accepted at Mexico.

Yes, the US should annex all Mexican land and exterminate all current residents, repopulating it with whites.

Attached: pwXoy.jpg (964x740, 56.08K)

this, but sterilize the 1% of spicc women that are quality fuckmeat and conscript them as sex slaves for our virgin neets

Nope, you will be killed with the spics you love so much.

California should and we should build a wall around it.

In during kill yourself, you fucking nonwhite sack of shit. Not one square inch of white soil ever again.

Mexicans in the US sent home $69 billion in 2016, I wonder if the US could threaten to make the process of moving money around the countries harder if they don't help to stop illegal immigration from their side.

no

And who is going to do your garden, pick up the crops and clean the house? In my opinion white people should find a way either through technology or else; or are you going to import niggers?

Even spics are better than niggers; the only benefit that Mexico have.

This is literally cuckchan tier nonsense.

Attached: This is jewish propaganda.webm (1920x1200, 1.23M)

Whites. Kill yourself. Outdoor work is healthy.

Yes they should 100 percent. But its not even Americas fault that the two countries are so split, it's Mexicos fault with their corrupt government who things diplomacy means supporting ethnic gangs in the US

Im a peninsular white hispanic owner of a importation company; and i hate my workers and their lazy culture. I know before hand how a cancer spics are toward United States.

What i want when visiting the US is feel what is too be in a first world country; and not a shithole with spics who speak intelligible Spanish.

Fuck no, mexico is full of mexicans

This.
Democrats should hang themselves.
All this immigrants are the problem here at Mexico and at the US. If they willingly sell their vote for 5-10dollars and a sándwich… we are fucked democratically.
The worse is that shitty culture is used by Democrats to buy electoral power by carrouseling this scum to vote.

Good.
Gardening is a white only hobby; it should be that each family makes their food rather relying the commodity jew for food.
5x5 meters are enough for a family of four to cut food expenses by 70%

To be honest. You can’t rely in domestic workers and spics in general. It’s a shity way to live having to deal with their mediocrity just because one is to lazy to cook or do outdoors work.
US fags, it’s not worth it.

Absolutely. They should intergrate all the illegals back to Mexico

Lol.

It could be full of Whites or mixed. Would be encouraging if it wasn't a detrement or some insanely negative situation. Who am I kidding. Everything is a negative situation rn.

The U.S could annex Mexico. Make them pay for the wall, it's that tiny one way way down at the bottom of Mexico. Then back the Dollar with Silver. Mexico has alot off Silver.

Without question. If you get rid of the mudskins and their piles of garbage, the land can be properly colonized by whites.

Nice oxymoron, mutt.

hard working white people. Contrary to popular belief: if you let white people be they thrive and turn inhospitable hell into paradise .. barring of course the present of rowdy white neighboring countries. Then there'll be a good scrap.

Attached: 8c20100275e46c8ef653957ea95feeb92439e7263884ea96bbf0b5e2e0a4d446.jpg (3800x1904, 2.48M)

Hispanic refers to the mutts still living in Central and South America.

Before or after they deforest the paradise and turn it into sprawling concrete hell?

"White Hispanic" specifically refers to mainly Spanish peoples from Latin America though. They differentiate it from Native Americans and Black Hispanics.

It is dubious though to say "White Hispanics" are actually "white" though because they are obviously not even close to European white. Hitler did have a trade pact with Mexico though and considered Native Americans Aryan so take that with what you will

Attached: y2Zwk.gif (316x213, 1.9M)

id rather they annex Canada

Attached: 1517060893828.png (542x512, 51.94K)

White Hispanic = Spanish
White cannot into Hispanic. Hispanic are mud blood people with Amerind/Nig blood.

yes

The correct term for a Spanish and Native Mix is actually Mestizo, so no, "White Hispanics" technically aren't Spanish, maybe some Mexicans still have pure Spaniard blood but they're mainly from the southern part of the country. It's not to say White Hispanics aren't "White" though, they're just mutts. They're not niggers either though so they're okay in my book

This bitch was born and raised in Mexico. I'm not saying a lot of White Hispanics exist, but they are a minority in Hispanic countries much like how Whites are a minority in California or New Mexico

Attached: White Mexican.jpg (688x1010, 519.32K)

Students and children, as it always was in the past, like bagging groceries and serving fast food. Just because spics come here and try to turn entry level jobs into gibs careers is not my problem.

I see what you're trying to say, but the problem is the census at least in America considers Mexicans with mainly Native American blood "white Hispanic" which really skews the census. Straight up brown-skinned cholos are identifying themselves as white

Bledel was born in Houston, Texas, to Nanette (née Dozier), who worked as a gift processor and flight attendant, and Martín Bledel. She has a younger brother, Eric. Her father was born and raised in Argentina. Her paternal grandfather, Enrique Einar Bledel Huus, was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and was of Danish and distant German descent; Enrique was Vice President of Coca-Cola Latin America and the Coca-Cola Inter-American Corporation. Bledel's paternal grandmother, Jean (née Campbell), was originally from New York, and had Scottish and English ancestry.

Can't see any Mexican blood in her. She's just a cosmopolitan wanderer.

I'm not denying that. What I am saying is that Hispanics of European descent exist, and they are a minority. To deny that White Hispanics exist is just stupid.

Argentina, Mexico, what's the difference?

Big difference, user. Argentina went exterminatus on the endemic native population of their country. Mexico did not. Memes aside, Argentina is quantitatively whiter than Mexico. So using her as an example for White Mexican (where the implication that she has Amerind blood) is disingenuous.

Why didn't this become reality?

Would be futile and a big waste, huge monopolies in Mexico and massive corruption. They would have to turn into a free market first and allow US investment, then maybe the US could go in and upgrade their infrastructure and bring higher paying jobs and legit businesses. Do not be surprised though in the future if the US absorbs Canada, there will be some type of economic crisis where Canada can't recover, they'll adopt the dollar, and basically you'll get a few more states added to the US. I honestly believe this about Canada.

Yes. We should take over Mexico and kill all the non-whites.

We as a nation should kill them and expand American borders as per Manifest Destiny.
This is the principle The United States of America was built on, and became wealthy and powerful by.

This will never happen because our politicians are spineless and hold multiple citizenships, so their loyalties are abroad and not in country.

Attached: Greatest President.jpg (1400x2115, 482.54K)

What the fuck did Imkikey even do here that made it not shit?

Yes, we can take the land and remove all the beaners.

based test

Test

This unironically.

Attached: spicy.png (251x268, 135.24K)

YES

The US should seek to integrate Mexico into our war strategy; as Mexico has violated Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. We're at war with Mexico and our impotent government and subjugated populous actually thinks it's alright to let an enemy of war "soft" invade our nation.

We have a standing invasion force of ~50M if we including anchor babies.

Attached: Alexander_Hamilton_portrait_by_John_Trumbull_1806.jpg (800x800 771.81 KB, 110.03K)

Because white people were cucks even back then.

You can't "integrate" with a third world shithole and third world shithole people.

Because a bunch of whites vetoed it because they wanted America to be white and not have a spic population.
teachingamericanhistory.org/library/document/conquest-of-mexico/
archive.is/1qnDm

This guy gets it.

Attached: 130742903277.png (757x451, 713.61K)