Names and Tripcodes

BRING BACK NAMES CODEMONKEY

I support everything you've done with Zig Forums except this, not having a name field is one of the worst decision you've ever made with Zig Forums, not having names means quality posters like for example GEX (If he's still around) and other OC producers can't be recognized and communicated with for dialog. Please add the name field Ron.

Attached: Negan.jpg (870x693, 95.18K)

you should use the meta thread:

he did not respond to my posts there.

fuck off.

he probably didn't read them yet

No, forced anonymity is not on.

prove it, I've emailed ron the Zig Forums admin and he did not reply.

Namefagging and tripfagging only enables circlejerking and egotism around the name. it does nothing to add value to imageboards. they can post it without them like in every board ever.
fuck off.

I like forced anonymity but OP has a point when it comes to OC producers and certain happenings. We should have them back but only in limited capacity.

I would be surprised if it isn't the brit/pol/ fags like Helmer's belt who can't imagine posting his stupid seals without his epic trip.

I'm not going to shitpost and many quality posters use the tripcode so that they can be commended for their OC and I don't support brit/pol/ faggotry and what about leakers/investigation anons who want to dump info? they need tripcodes.

>>>/tg/

put a checkbox next to the name field if 5 people check it they're forced user

Namefagging is for e-celebs, who deserve the chambers. Saged for e-celeb faggotry.

Attached: image.png (2001x1125, 1.74M)

Name 1 good tripcode on Zig Forums

pic related is most notable and a few others, ones pop up every happening when they're on the scene.

Attached: Gex banned.png (1237x738, 469.02K)

Gex is free to come back, nothing is stopping him. But I can name 100 bad trips for Gex's 1. Name 1 more other than Gex.

go to hell namefag

there was a guy posting IOTBW posters irl and lots of others.

There are more than enough other websites you can use to whore for attention.
Try going back to where you came from.

Doesn't justify him needing a trip to do it. You don't NEED a trip. If you REALLY want to verify yourself, you can keybase.

Let's hear em. If there's so many, it should be easy to come up with one more than gex.

trips should exist only for mods and admins, otherwise they are for attention whores and faggots

Attached: tripfags destroy discussion.png (425x312 90.11 KB, 89.5K)

Attached: literally who.png (593x356, 24.44K)

go back to cuckchan

Attached: 9d7e6cf3ad488aa2b76c8b738c4b69ecabf5f85d4acdbd07cb9a686c21d8d29a.jpg (1280x1280, 573.97K)

pro tip for you

Attached: s.PNG (351x146, 6.28K)

also
4cuck spotted

You must be raciss

4cuck confirmed

I know what you're using it for. Sage is a polite thing. You're trying to use it as a weapon. gb2 reddit.

trying to educate newfags on not bumping shit threads and ruining the catolog

How about you kill yourself

yep … reddit in the house

Bring it back bump

Anonymity is the best thing about this board. It means that ideas stand on their merits rather than on the reputation of those that propose them.

absolutely fucking not you fucking tard

Attached: cancer.jpg (1600x800, 163.16K)

Absolutely, this. Ideas should never be (((owned))), nor should we ever have personality cults.

sage

what is this wizardy
what checkbox???

oh fuck

wait that's not how it works
mine is not checked
I'm pretty sure the board functionality was changed by codemonkey