Slovenian Elections 2018

Perhaps of larger significance regionally (Hungarian RW gvt, Italian RW gvt Austrian RW gvt, Polish RW gvt, Croatian RW gvt)

but of existential significance locally.
What is at stake: Survival of Slovenian Nation in the face of ever increasing globalist pressure of EU Kalergi plan

Our/pol/Champion:
SDS

Enemies:
All in one way or another funded by globalists
SD
LMŠ
Levica
Združena Levica

Current polls project 15% SDS win over 8.5%LMŠ (communist soros "fresh faces") 20% undecided @45%participation

Election date: Sunday June 3rd 2018

Note to Slovenians (feel free to discuss scenarios but don't disclose any tactics that could be used against us)

KEK BLESS

Attached: qayx60xt7w501.png (499x499, 70.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6jpgo
rtvslo.si/slovenija/grem-volit/zadnje-soocenje-predsednikov-strank-pred-volitvami/456656
sds.si/program
rtvslo.si/slovenija/ustavimo-sovrastvo-dokler-je-cas-ne-dovolimo-da-nam-zavlada/456643
english.sta.si/628030/humanist-and-visionary-soros-decorated-with-high-state-order
ce-review.org/00/43/slovenianews43.html
thesaker.is/george-soros-open-society-foundation-unmasked-in-a-major-leak/
twitter.com/georgesoros/status/698463859263328256
seenews.com/news/george-soros-withdraws-from-buying-slovenian-retailer-tus-report-600776
twitter.com/jjansasds/status/983093972078878720?locale=ar
rtvslo.si/slovenija/anketa-mediane-za-rtvslo-sds-u-se-obeta-zmaga-levica-prehitela-sd/456744
reuters.com/article/us-slovenia-election/anti-immigrant-stance-helps-slovenias-sds-party-to-poll-lead-idUSKCN1IN1QU
total-slovenia-news.com/politics/1287-jansa-s-sds-in-the-lead-but-potential-coalition-partners-wary-of-ties-to-orban
total-slovenia-news.com/politics/1350-final-election-debate-covers-hate-speech-refugees-minorities-and-campaign-finance
sds.si/index.php/novica/viktor-orban-janez-jansa-je-neizprosen-demokrat-borec-za-svobodo-14040
pollofpolls.eu/SI
sns.si/
sl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Državnozborske_volitve_v_Sloveniji_2018#Javnomnenjske_raziskave
rtvslo.si/slovenija/grem-volit/ocene-volilne-kampanje-sovrastvo-ksenofobija-lazi-populizmi/456758
rtvslo.si/slovenija/ocene-volilne-kampanje-sovrastvo-ksenofobija-lazi-populizmi/456758
rtvslo.si/slovenija/anketa-mediane-za-rtv-slo-sds-u-se-obeta-zmaga-levica-prehitela-sd/456744
rtvslo.si/svet/s-in-j-amerika/trump-po-obisku-severnokorejskega-uradnika-srecanje-s-kimom-bo/456786
theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/01/drain-the-swamp-rightwing-leader-pulls-ahead-in-slovenias-polls
archive.is/Osf7g
reporter.si/clanek/kolumnisti/bernard-brscic-smer-visegrad-481053
twitter.com/DamirCrncec/status/777867197242871809?s=20
defendevropa.org/2018/other-news/visegrad-group-rises/
strategic-culture.org/news/2018/03/28/strange-things-happen-european-countries-resisting-soros-assault.html
nova24tv.si/slovenija/soros-steguje-kremplje-ze-po-najmlajsih-tudi-v-sloveniji-kaksnim-vrtcem-zaupamo-svoje-otroke/
opensocietyfoundations.org/voices/first-steps-brief-history-step-step-program
archive.is/5rZ72
euronews.com/2018/06/01/explained-slovenia-s-elections-and-orban-s-populist-influence
straitstimes.com/world/europe/slovenia-heads-to-the-polls-in-early-election
express.co.uk/news/uk/967977/slovenia-election-Janez-Jansa-Viktor-Orban-slovenia-general-election-Hungary-prime-ministe
archive.is/8F3SA
dw.com/en/orban-ally-janez-jansa-expected-to-top-slovenias-election/a-44055791
total-slovenia-news.com/politics/1353-election-results-likely-to-be-marked-by-lack-of-female-leaders
defendevropa.org/2018/heritage-identity/nationalism-nationalist-movements/habemus-governum-italys-populist-forces-finally-form-government/
defendevropa.org/2018/heritage-identity/nationalism-nationalist-movements/czech-yourself-before-you-wreck-yourself-lessons-from-the-v4-and-beyond/
timeanddate.com/worldclock/slovenia/ljubljana
sl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klemen_Jelinčič_Boeta
rtvslo.si/slovenija/zmagovalec-volitev-sds-prag-prestopilo-devet-strank/456861
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good luck Slovenia

Bump.

BTW, what do Slovenians think of Croats in general? You two both wanted independence from Yugoslavia, did that make your two countries closer with each other?

archive.is/6jpgo
Thanks!

We don't have bad feelings towards Croatia, mainly it is leftist D&c
Personally I wish Croatia all the best and consider them our friends

To be quite honest we have our border dispute with Croatia that we love to both obsess over but in the current time I think it is much more important to support eachother and work 100% together to stop the invasion of Europe

Another thing about us you have to understand about us Slavs we love to shit talk eachother to death and bust eachothers balls but when push comes to shove we will step together and everyone who we consider our joint enemy will get annihilated

But Zig Forums hates electoral politics now.

Call out "wait for Hitler" shills wherever you see them, remain vigilant

I've been away admitedly.
The amount of work I put into this is beyond comprehension of most and I will probably write a how to after this election.

I don't want to stray off topic as 8/pol/ as such still is very much home to me, but after new leadership took a decisive stance against pro white movements (white rex pro, rise above, bloc identitaire) I realised I have to leave 8 for a while and focus my dedication 100% on the battle at hand.

You can not fight two fronts fully 100% and expect to win.
But rest assure we will take 8back again

Attached: videoplayback (8)

I want to give a massive shout out to SoCal. Thanks for everything you do

You have no real ill-will towards even the Serbians (also Southern-Slavs)? If so I just want to say I find that very admirable, that you are willing to let history remain in the past in preference of a better future.

I don't know what you're talking about (if its info that can be used against Slovenia by the globalists then no need to keep talking about it), but I also want to also commend you for having put in the hard work.

Actually no I don't, what I and few other people smart and savvy enough are doing is much larger than most could comprehend. Call it a Pan-Slavic resurrection, call it the final battle between good and evil, the battle for Europa, it must be won.
So no I don't harbour ill will towards Serbians on the contrary-I support them, Croatians and Slavic Bosnians as well - regionally to the fullest extent.
My other post was much more thread related in the sense of how to win against complete hostile enviroment dominated by Soros globalist media and turn it into your own benefit. The tactics of which I'm sure you'll understand I can't disclose fully until june 4th

RISE

GOOD LUCK SLOVENIA FROM POLAND!

Attached: 1482528983722.png (1200x900, 346.13K)

Dont always assume bc they're RW, its for anyone but (((themselves))).

Thank you POLAND
always have your back brothers!

Attached: strong.png (800x450 38.2 KB, 45.74K)

valid point

rtvslo.si/slovenija/grem-volit/zadnje-soocenje-predsednikov-strank-pred-volitvami/456656

Attached: 7opsxq9t5rj01.jpg (375x360 206.15 KB, 32.79K)

Fuck off kike
DAILY REMINDER that SDS party, which is sadly the biggest right party, is supporting israel, has an ex hard communist as their leader and consists of people who are in politics only because of free shekles! The fact that hey are anti-immigration doesnt mean they are good for us.

At the moment the choices are close to none and we will soon need to get a big right wing party going or Slovenes will be doomed under liberals albanians, macedonians and bosnians (not to mention immigrants).

Attached: 1527695728122.jpg (743x542 11.78 KB, 99.83K)

Let's get this through
And also strengthen the Three Seas Innitiative

This, anyone who read the program of SDS knows that. Yet they're still least shit and I'll still vote for them.

sds.si/program
I. 2. first sentence:

"(We) Slovenian democrats are aware of our european cultural-civilizational grounds, like judeo-christian heritage, humanism and enlightenment."

>(((democracy)))
>(((abrahamics)))
>(((humanism))) (mind you, NOT renaissance)
>(((enlightenment)))

Ne pozabite na svoje prave korenine

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1000x1000, 2.81M)

also nice ID OP

Attached: 3a1d3c6c81b4360ee2a8caefa32cc0331caa411ab5135e7aadcb70f8934fa79f.jpg (255x191, 17.95K)

Nehajta se zajebavat pa vso familijo naštelat za SDS v nedeljo. V glavnem mamo to tko kot Olimpija trojčka

Zoki u zapor Korl pa tud.
Miši bežijo pička jim materina

MAKE SLOV3NIA GREAR AGAIN

MSGA

Attached: 19894867_10207817413788413_7364306923760731047_n.jpg (376x420 51.23 KB, 78.69K)

This is smoke+mirrors

Do you think Janša is not 200% redpilled on (((eu)))?

The guy was our first minister of defense fought of JNA and then ran his own parallel paramilitary intelligence service for fucks sake. (PARAVOS)
He knows exactly what's up.
Hence the support from Orban

Attached: videoplayback (36).mp4 (640x360, 9.18M)

Checked+well agreed

Attached: videoplayback (64)

The new play for kikes is parties who are anti-establishment and anti-immigrant while maintaining a complete shitlib platform. If you're unsure of whos who, then just read/watch how the media describes them. Thats usually an easy tip off but someone like orban you need to fig a lot deeper to figure out hes just a run of the mill cuckservative. He became a catch all party to push down the rising right who openly called out kikes.

Its best to always have a legit hard right party running who knows how to walk that fine line. This will scare the centrist right parties into becoming more militant, otherwise the real right takes over.

How does Slovenia compare with Hungary regarding the top super-villain jewish Globaist? is the Slovenian nation safe from election manipulation by puppet-master George Soros?

What kind of voting technology will be used? Machines or paper ballots?

Attached: surreal media TV.jpg (600x600, 69.96K)

Paper ballots.

Pre election by postmail ended yesterday.
Latest polls are
21.5 % not voting, 18.1% for SDS,

9.3. LMŠ, 5% SD @46.1=participation

Also yesterday OSF Soros threw a great party with brainwased antifa

rtvslo.si/slovenija/ustavimo-sovrastvo-dokler-je-cas-ne-dovolimo-da-nam-zavlada/456643

Rally against "hate speech"
Backfired majorly, ourlads in comments which I recommend reading if you speak Slovene, because they're a riot

No. We are looking to deal a final blow to his puppets with this election,

english.sta.si/628030/humanist-and-visionary-soros-decorated-with-high-state-order

The option of continuity (communists led by Kučan) that he supports actually gave him a state award
ce-review.org/00/43/slovenianews43.html

thesaker.is/george-soros-open-society-foundation-unmasked-in-a-major-leak/

twitter.com/georgesoros/status/698463859263328256

seenews.com/news/george-soros-withdraws-from-buying-slovenian-retailer-tus-report-600776

Attached: DQmPic6Rc8hegy4a9XMUHNqnEn68PeZ3rb4FYH9eeGK4S9f.jpg (940x541, 81.68K)

Hungary is much more forward into the process of removing Soros and OSF and as such shines as a bright example.

Fully support them
I really hope we can do the same thing they are doing.

Also Janša and Orban support eachother

twitter.com/jjansasds/status/983093972078878720?locale=ar

Attached: DaSmtS0XkAARqik.jpeg (1200x1200, 178.48K)

This. Janša is an EU stooge. Which also got him out of jail. And he'll say anything to get elected. He's the male version of Merkel.
He's selling NLB(Slovenia's biggest bank) if he wins which is in my opinion the most important part of his kike'd up plan.
Considering that the current government was delaying and opposing the EU kikes on every turn considering NLB I'll vote for them. Remember that if we lose NLB we lose the control over our economy. And the eu can crash it with no survivors if we aren't good goys.
In addition to the number of jobs popping up in the recent years, economy booming and people actually having kids.

Attached: 1461427678006.jpg (255x228, 11.89K)

Attached: slov-stars.png (722x619, 101.32K)

Attached: EIU____________________.png (598x400, 24.38K)

It's not what you think it is. The Counts of Celje were the most successful Slovene feudal lords that got bred out of existence by the Habsburgs. One of them was even best friends with a HRE emperor.

Attached: Counts_of_Celje_coat_of_arms_(1-4).svg.png (1200x1267, 76.98K)

it's popping up fam. If you have some time, join the comment section

rtvslo.si/slovenija/anketa-mediane-za-rtvslo-sds-u-se-obeta-zmaga-levica-prehitela-sd/456744

Attached: Ko-je-zadnji-jugoslovanski-vojak-zapustil-Slovenijo-01.jpg (640x426, 29.36K)

go back to leftypol, antifa faggot.

Kek, the communist faggots are losing their mind and descending into insanity

Attached: CUmnhZkWoAI6vI- slocam.jpg (600x901, 132.07K)

reuters.com/article/us-slovenia-election/anti-immigrant-stance-helps-slovenias-sds-party-to-poll-lead-idUSKCN1IN1QU

Attached: 65497697 Orban Janša.jpg (1202x800, 153.37K)

the only country on the balkans that's worth a shit
good luck lads

Attached: 1501429235731.png (4072x1952, 460.83K)

Attached: get_img (1)

total-slovenia-news.com/politics/1287-jansa-s-sds-in-the-lead-but-potential-coalition-partners-wary-of-ties-to-orban

Attached: SASO6513-1300.jpg (747x421 153.37 KB, 38.41K)

total-slovenia-news.com/politics/1350-final-election-debate-covers-hate-speech-refugees-minorities-and-campaign-finance

Attached: 65077705_140219-00507441-1.jpg (550x560 174.85 KB, 66.38K)

Attached: rollingeyes_.jpg (533x342, 16.42K)

Thanks Macedoniabro!

sds.si/index.php/novica/viktor-orban-janez-jansa-je-neizprosen-demokrat-borec-za-svobodo-14040

OP is an absolute retard

First off, SDS is a center right to right wing group and they are not polling at 15% they are polling at 25% which is far in the lead.

pollofpolls.eu/SI

The party we should be cheering on is SNS (Slovenian national party) which got 1.8% in the last election and is now polling at 4% ==which is the exact number they have to get to enter the government== .

This is big because SNS isn't a sort of nationalist party like AfD, they are more along the lines of Golden Dawn or Casapound in that they are openly far right.

God bless Slovenia and please let SNS enter government o the third.

SNS is beyond repair, they'll never be relevant (again)

I'd say entering the government is pretty relevant, after all they are the only really right wing party. SDS is between center right and right.

Are you Slovenian? If you are please explain the situation to me as I am not and you sound like you know more about what's going on than me

Are you delusional or something? How do you expect Zmago to be PM?

I am supporting them and love Zmago as much as the next guy but PM will be mandated by SDS

Kermu pravš retard pička ti materina.
I agree with the rest of your post

I disagree.

Zmago is looking very good and support is now growing according to latest poll by valiconn / mediana

>>(((abrahamics)))
don't tell me you worship this fucker

Attached: Svetovid_(Montfaucon_1722).jpg (255x430, 73.98K)

I am, Zmago has been too much of a clown and the only reason he's getting a tiny bit more support is because he went full populist lately.
sns.si/
The short video on the frontpage seems more like a bad shitpost than a real political campaign:
(translation: "I am Zmago Jelinčič, and I implore you, when will you have enough of this shit? Vote SNS if you want better.")

There's always an ebb and flow of support through the years, if it's as small as this I don't really consider it growth. Here are results of more recent opinion polls, see for yourself.
sl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Državnozborske_volitve_v_Sloveniji_2018#Javnomnenjske_raziskave

don't tell me you worship this fucker (picrelated)

Attached: frontal kike.jpg (230x250, 23.36K)

This guy is Slovenian.
Slavic patriot, makes awesome content

I know a lot of Slovenians, even Croat Slovenians and they tend to think that Croats are less intelligent than them.

Return to our old ways

Attached: foto_no_exif (18)

What do you think the scenarios are? Can Kučan, SD,LMŠ,Levica pull something out of their ass in the last moment?

Do you think Soros will organize riots like in 2013?

They are about to lose a 22 year long strangleholdbon the country, they are in panic mode

lole
What is the point, though? How can one worship entities that only three paragraphs at most were written about outside of modern "fan material"?

Attached: topbane.ru.jpeg (293x225, 16.17K)

They fear Janša like the devil. Because he will send them to jail

I bet he fucked Erika last night after the last debate was over.

This bitch so fucking hot

Video at the very bottom of the page with her bottom

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-01-03-50-28.png (1080x1920, 1.08M)

Poglej samo kako cvilijo (((mediji))), ko omenjajo Bernarda Bršiča …
Janša ve kaj se dogaja, še posebej s tem svetovalcem, če kdo bere njegove kolumne za Reporter tudi ve, da je precej redpillan.

Attached: good_goy_bernard.jpg (915x890, 110.98K)

She's dumb as fuck.
Just look how damaged both was after the debate.
I think I saw in their faces that they are afraid about what's happening.

Lol I'm not saying Zmago will win (its obvious he won't). I just want people to vote SNS so they can enter parliament.

20bminutes untill electoral silence if you want to say something and troll the commies:

I made an account larping as an expatriot Slovenian

so you can write in English too:

rtvslo.si/slovenija/grem-volit/ocene-volilne-kampanje-sovrastvo-ksenofobija-lazi-populizmi/456758

Frank Ropret
pass: idaho
email: [email protected]

Attached: anonymous-id-8kxouvk3-a-11-07-16-mon-01-42-49-no-96604129-file-war-never-changes-6121985.png (500x480, 107.02K)

Checked
X2 Janša is definitely redpilled as fuck, they are hiding their powerlevel

Zmanjkalo mi je idej če ima kdo kakšno naj jo objavi do 12:00

Frank Ropret
idaho
rtvslo.si/slovenija/ocene-volilne-kampanje-sovrastvo-ksenofobija-lazi-populizmi/456758

rtvslo.si/slovenija/anketa-mediane-za-rtv-slo-sds-u-se-obeta-zmaga-levica-prehitela-sd/456744

rtvslo.si/svet/s-in-j-amerika/trump-po-obisku-severnokorejskega-uradnika-srecanje-s-kimom-bo/456786

Just don't change password so anyone can use it

Attached: reeeeeee.jpg (400x400, 24.3K)

If you remove /grem-volit/ in url you get normally functioning site

oy vey
theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/01/drain-the-swamp-rightwing-leader-pulls-ahead-in-slovenias-polls

archive.is/Osf7g

Attached: a40b99e3e987b37bc864de348aa8300f118edfb7e2dab1f85fc7bc6ade5fbac6.png (1024x832 1.16 MB, 127.91K)

Brščič je dober, dostkrat ga berem. Tale je odlična:
reporter.si/clanek/kolumnisti/bernard-brscic-smer-visegrad-481053
Isto bi lahko rekel za Damjana Črnčeca (bivši vodja Sove)

Hey slovenian anons! We wish you were here!
t. magyar user

Attached: wish you were here.jpg (2287x1507, 1.76M)

twitter.com/DamirCrncec/status/777867197242871809?s=20

any SOVA lads with us?

Attached: CPN2uvOWcAAU_rd.jpg (1065x699 165.12 KB, 508.43K)

*A privilege
I can not tell you how much I want this to happen
Support to Magyarország

defendevropa.org/2018/other-news/visegrad-group-rises/

Attached: 4b3.jpg (561x296 94.84 KB, 65.58K)

Important:Read

strategic-culture.org/news/2018/03/28/strange-things-happen-european-countries-resisting-soros-assault.html

Attached: or-40520.jpg (1143x682, 103.27K)

Soros "Step by step" kindergarten program for indoctrinaton of children of age 4-10, conditioning them to LGBTQ+++ and muslims exposed:

nova24tv.si/slovenija/soros-steguje-kremplje-ze-po-najmlajsih-tudi-v-sloveniji-kaksnim-vrtcem-zaupamo-svoje-otroke/

Attached: George-Soros-1.jpg (885x516, 39.72K)

^
opensocietyfoundations.org/voices/first-steps-brief-history-step-step-program

archive.is/5rZ72

euronews.com/2018/06/01/explained-slovenia-s-elections-and-orban-s-populist-influence

Attached: e10563e7c17de516da6affac7a41e627_XL.jpg (277x176 63.35 KB, 14.47K)

Why is the election important for the rest of Europe?'
And it might not be an accident: Europe’s leading populist, Hungary's Viktor Orban, has been in Slovenia speaking at a SDS rally during campaigning.

straitstimes.com/world/europe/slovenia-heads-to-the-polls-in-early-election

express.co.uk/news/uk/967977/slovenia-election-Janez-Jansa-Viktor-Orban-slovenia-general-election-Hungary-prime-ministe

archive.is/8F3SA

dw.com/en/orban-ally-janez-jansa-expected-to-top-slovenias-election/a-44055791

total-slovenia-news.com/politics/1353-election-results-likely-to-be-marked-by-lack-of-female-leaders

defendevropa.org/2018/heritage-identity/nationalism-nationalist-movements/habemus-governum-italys-populist-forces-finally-form-government/

defendevropa.org/2018/heritage-identity/nationalism-nationalist-movements/czech-yourself-before-you-wreck-yourself-lessons-from-the-v4-and-beyond/

Voting started in at 7:00, and lasts to 19:00
53.000 votes cast in pre-election
timeanddate.com/worldclock/slovenia/ljubljana

Wish us luck, and pls channel positive memetic energy flow our way lads

Attached: Prreis.jpg (527x744 215.44 KB, 137.79K)

Attached: War Footage.mp4 (640x360, 11.55M)

Zmago Jelinčič married a jew and his only child is hardcore jewish
sl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klemen_Jelinčič_Boeta

Attached: 1487446383558.gif (375x375, 171.22K)

Victory!
Sun will shine brightly on Slovenia again.

Attached: foto_no_exif (26)

Weather forecast: Severe storm system approaching all commies, traitors and enemies of our homeland

Attached: foto_no_exif (25)

Attached: patriadragan_bavar_in_janez_jana_tone_stojko.jpg (200x253, 14.61K)

S00N

Attached: 9fb692c623de9f4120bd4e96c60c5265.jpeg (740x469 109.06 KB, 52.13K)

Congratulations from Poland.
Okay so ourguys won, but how the fuck will they form a government with only around 25 seats in 90 seats parliament?

Attached: happening.gif (320x213, 159.05K)

They'll have to form a coalition, like most other European countries. Hopefully they'll make some badass nationalist coalition.

our media is saying that all the other parties in the new parliament will most likely refuse to form a coalition with SDS

I thought Polish media was kind of untainted? Oh well. That could actually be true. Slovenia, from what I understand, is actually kind of behind compared with other Eastern/Central European countries in terms of the coming new era of nationalism, so who knows? Either way, no matter what, this is STILL a win. No matter what the media says, Europe will liberate itself. This is yet another blow the increasingly weak EU, which is a humongous pillar standing in the way of a good and pure Europe.

wew

Attached: u60068-185994_jansa_show.jpg (200x257, 16.41K)

It's true.

There's a couple reasons for it, just like in other countries we have cucked students, and immigrants (though lots of them are from ex-yu countries so they are even more inclined to vote left), but we've also had a genocide of nationalists after WW2 and we're a post-socialist country and we still have lots of the same people from back then in positions of power.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (554x854, 767.11K)

Thank you Poland you are best friend (why can't we have share border? This world is unfair :)

My money is on one ot these three scenarios ranging from low probability to high:
1. The loser soros faggots decide to stick on their pre-election deal for no party entering coalition with SDS resulting in a hanged government and possibly getting beat down by angry SDS supporters violence on the street (honestly I would like to see this, Poland will understand this we both love a good tear-up)

2. Repeat of election where SDS goes PiS style winning overal majority in parliament

3. The second one LMŠ, comes crawling to SDS accepts their conditions and forms gvt. This is very similar to the Italian LEGA NORD + 5 STELLE government in Italy, down to the absurd point that both Di Maio and Šarec's profession before politics is Comedian.
scary shit-just noticed they look similar too

Attached: kwk5I9S0_400x400.jpg (560x315 19.66 KB, 36.87K)

So Slovenia forcibly Westernized itself, more or less.

(((itself)))

Delicious, 1.233 metric tonnes of communist cultural marxist salt produced by realization of their worst nightmare coming true seeping through their lacrimal glands:

rtvslo.si/slovenija/zmagovalec-volitev-sds-prag-prestopilo-devet-strank/456861

Attached: Soline (2)

Long term strategy is a centrist party that steals talking point from the shitlibs then forms a coalition with SDS once they get in. Similar to italys election.
Its the only to push shitlib parties down to irrelevancy.