Escaping Wage Slavery

How do you anons do it? Year in and year out, slaving at the bare minimal forty hours just so your boss and upper management becomes all the richer? I know the fourteen words are important, but good luck staying married when you and your wife barely see each other. There's also the fact that schools and the (((media))) will be raising your kids. Even if you climb the corporate ladder, you'll still be miserable as a bigger paycheck means less time at home.

Is there any escape from this? It feels like I do same four or five things during the week. Only having the weekend to be free.

Attached: Arty.jpg (1196x1044, 112.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCXGHsg4vEKzw0xkEkTn26kQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Idk you tell me user , you make minimum wage to shitpost?

As good as getting paid to shit post sounds, no I don't.

I get 25 hours OT minimum if I decide.

I'm a welder. Learn a trade.

trades (construction, plumbing, electrician, CDL), work on an oil rig, sys admin, programming, start your own business
The older you get, the less time you have and more responsibilities demanding it. If you want summer again, become a teacher. If you want more autonomy, choose a career with a path to working for yourself.

Why

Run your own business.

That's right OP, everyone here has the same job, the same pay, work the same hours, and all have the same boss because everything everywhere is always the same.
My job has damn good food and we get to eat whatever whenever we want so long as a customer doesn't need help at the time, that's how I live with it.

Enjoy not having two brain cells to rub together when you're sixty because of years of huffing hot metal

Christ man that sounds like good money, but not that much free time.

Do you think close to thirty is too old to learn a trade?

That takes a lot of capital and luck. Even if I got my own business running, I'd be working eighty or more hours a week until I can get it up so it runs without me being there near 24/7.

I never said that. I'm just saying we're not all millionaires here.

user–I don't know what the answer is. Get a trade as others have said. Or get a degree worth a damn. I got a History degree, then I got my masters in Education. I now teach niggers in 8th grade who are half retarded (some are legit retarded). I teach a handful of whites who are all glued to their phones when we don't crack the whip hard enough. But I just teach 8th graders maybe I was a little shit then too (I wasn't though).

Get a job that makes money user–my pay is 44k a year (which in Alabama is pretty good). I am going to go and work on a university campus doing less bullshit and making more as soon as I can. Army paid for my college, my father helped me out a bit during grad school (he was military his adult life and worked for university busting his ass a wage slave after the Clinton cuts). Bless his soul, he was a great guy.

29 years old and I am trying to get out credit card debt though. Pro-tip–skip the wedding and save that money for yourselves. (Even more Pro-Tip–skip ever getting married user).

Attached: fe3a7dfd5e03ce8e803b76a3349406971c12fa0d5eea26992c343526539b7813.jpg (810x798, 76.8K)

Get a real job, commie.

/Thread

It's called a ventilation mask.

Nice digits.
Dub dubs

I thought of majoring in History or Philosophy, but I may as well of put my money in a barrel and burned it.

I think you've been reading a little too much Schopenhauer my dude.

Well yeah, most people will never be that rich. Do you think someone who has a job but isn't rich is automatically a wage slave?

Rich parents.

Attached: wojak.jpg (743x418, 58.71K)

No, but I sometimes feel like it even though I make more than minimum wage.

Around 30 is perfect user.

I went to culinary school and after working my way up the ladder, I decided I wanted a change.

I learned to weld. Went to community college.

You're going to enter the industry at thirty and you're going to have more insight and personal understanding, which are valuable management skills as you improve your prospects.

Welding is a solid way to start. If you can MIG weld, you'll get a decent job starting at $15 an hour, which will quickly turn to $18.

After a year or two experience, you can either continue your education or save your money. The AWS (American Welding Society) is a fantastic organization which you should look into.

Also learn about heat treat and material science.

i dropped out of high school and got a job at the post office after getting my GED at 18. after I got seniority I was placed in a central office doing administrative work (see: barely working). haven't looked back since and am pretty happy.

if you're unambitious and just need a low stress job to cover living expenses look into gubmint work.

Philosophy would have been the worst move. History is still pretty shit tier unless you plan on hiding in academia for a while and getting a PHD (and still not getting a job).

Join the army. Get the GI Bill–pay out of pocket for your undergrad and let the GI Bill pay your grad program (or half undergrad and half grad–grad is more expensive). If you are a broke dick and can't serve as a ZOG bot for a while then go trade school or a good engineering job.

Nah just had some rough time with the wifey lately. I recommend marrying well, an alternative to being good at anything.

It's not a mirror, it's a window.

My friend and I always talked about going to trade school, but I never pulled the trigger. It's pretty cool we're around the same age and you went that route. Did you work a job while going to trade school or just go to trade school? I'd have to either take classes online or during the weekend.

I don't think it works like that fam. Besides I don't think I could stomach marrying a geezer just to be in her will.

There's a difference between working your life away and enjoying your work or at least getting paid well for it.

Yeah, but you're dependent on the gummermint, and you're not really getting a real skill. If you get chucked out of your job, what skills do you have?

IMO if you're going to wagecuck, you may as well keep a side hustle, so if things go sideways, you've still got money coming in.

Whites need to pool resources together so that they can get small businesses going. Even if you're a middleclass wagecuck, you should be able to scrape together for something small, and then you work your way up.

Can I get any protips from employed industry working programmers? What I especially would like to know is what specialties I should pursue in-order to not have to move to a crammed shithole city or just work remotely. As a sidenote, I am attending a college that has some prestige and is actually giving me a decent education.

Attached: jc hyde.jpg (892x1024, 94.05K)

You will have to move to where the jobs are. Austin isn't so bad. West coast is cancer.

i bar tend from time to time for extra money, I consider that somewhat of a skill. but it's honestly very hard to get fired from my job. I'm not especially skilled outside of being a generic office drone, you are right, but I still fulfill a vital function within the gubmint apparatus and I'm not ashamed of what I do.

Have fun hobbies that cost money instead of spending all your time moping about being a shit cunt.

Personally I just don't work, hoping the dollar collapses.

It's hot there. I wanna be in comfy Appalachia.

what exactly is it that you do?

generic office work, data entry, low level logistics. but I only actually work two hours a day out of the 8. very low stress.

what kind of money?

$25/hr with good benefits and all

This user gets it. There are hundreds of trades out there that people would choose whites over non whites. I think carpentry is the best "jack of all trades" that can expand into so many other areas. You could also learn more than one trade to ensure you always work.
Nonwhites do terrible fuckin work (for the most part) and I dont see that changing anytime soon.
Have a friend who went into business with 2-3 other guys. Each one has their own trade: Carpenter, electrician, plumber, real estate. When work is slow (usually winter) they buy shitty houses and remodel them to sell or rent. They all make a shit ton of cash and are constantly refusing work.

Reality is there is no way to escape the Wage Slave game until you have CAPITAL. Or you can go the SillyCon Valley way and scam dumb asses into investing in an idea that is a con then IPO it and ride off on a boat. Best advice is to get a trade or go into sales. I did both , got my son's to do a real trade-they both knock down 120K a year in their mid 20's. We own a business that makes bank that we all work part time, and we now build duplexes together. It took a long haul and a lot of 100 hour weeks but I could retire now if not for the health insurance. Wife has a lot of issues…
If you want non Wage Slavery it is an option that worked for me and my family.

Men learn skills that they can monetize. Make yourself useful, user.

Kek. That pic needs to have a tear running down his face.

Problem is most people assume the trades are all heavy lifting bitch work (most are). But if they took the time to look through all of them (robot/machine technician, welder) they'd change their tune.

top kek

Or in my case math heavy. Anything past division may as well be Chinese to me.

If you pay federal income tax, you aren't working. You're just an evil person supporting an evil paradigm. As for me, I don't need a federal income tax-paying job.

Sometimes I think it is smarter to just act like Jews and start scamming. With wealth you can work on behalf of a higher cause in a way that is not possible without money.

Only works at non-cucked employers though.

Attached: 1315169941987.jpg (1024x1448, 1.88M)

Difference is when you get caught you will go to jail. Trades is a great way to work for cash only.

The only real answer is that you work in something like construction and in an area where the cost of living isn't $60,000+ a month. Also, learn to play with stocks, crypto, or precious metal markets when you have money to save. If nothing else, at least make sure to get to a point where you own the roof over your head.

Attached: Merchant with Question Mark.jpg (192x214, 12.56K)

Save up and try to get into permaculture and such.

Because moderation is important and filtering dumb topics is important. Zig Forums has been taken over, not liberated.

If you learn go into java, web programming, or any other widely used language. You're basically guaranteed to land a job where 90% of the employees are 3rd world contractors. The other 10% jobs are hard as fuck to find. If you want to not be crammed in a city you need a place that lets you work remote.

You mean small businesses. Anything larger and it's all about sucking your way to the top.

stocks is gambling since you don't have inside information. It's a good way to piss away money.

Better to work on property accumulation that gamble away money in the stock market.

you get a marketable skill and start your own business like i did. then, you save all the money you can. then, you go and buy a property in a rural area and work with clients over the net, if possible.

if you want a decent life, it's gonna require some work. even living off the land alone like an abo requires work. if you don't want to work, you go total NEET but welfare isn't really enough to live on. it isn't fun.

you can make money if you know how to read graphs well and trade. but if you want to make good money, you'll basically have to play the market as a full-time job.

I double this anons post.
Lots of trades out there where you will outbeat the hundred mexicans just by virtue of no accent and whiteness.
You think those guys get the contracts for the occasional army installation at prevailing wage?
LOLNO

BECOME A FUCKING LARPER

>>>/ircsecrets/
>>>/8tube/

youtube.com/channel/UCXGHsg4vEKzw0xkEkTn26kQ

Another thing to note as well:
If you don't have 3 to 6 months of expenses, you have
0 Dollars
And you are a complete wagecuck who can't into savings.

Attached: yadumbcat.png (254x300, 56.69K)

Do what my family has done for generations and marry a girl of anglo descent at around my 30s when I am established. Don't jump at the first thing willing to bite user and don't sell yourself short.

I am a journeyman lineman. Whites are preferred because stupid and lazy gets people killed. You have to apprentice for years and its physically demanding.
A big problem I see now is young white kids aren't showing up to apprentice or they wash out the second things get ruff. It seems like a lot of the up and coming guys are fucking puerto ricans ,jamaicans, and indians.

And I can confirm welders are in yuge demand. My brother just got poached off an pipeline job to go work building nuke subs on the east coast.. EB is headhunting welders 1000's of miles away. Same issue though as linemen.. Apprenticeship or schooling that young whites just don't want to put the time in to.

Attached: outside-linman.jpg (870x500, 133.12K)

Crypto.

What's the alternative? Do you think forty is too old to be still stuck in some dead end job you hate? You're the only one that's going to change it.
When I was working in food service, a group of electricians offered to apprentice me and left their cards with a fat tip. Took me years to finally realize it was what I should do.

Youre bumping a communist thread and you have zero fucks to give because youre a tumor yourself. Wage slavery is a communist term.

Attached: report-communists.jpg (960x728, 79.42K)

You just work and gain money then you have more mobility to move ahead.
Been at my recent job for more than a year and I'm already moving up because I'm surrounded by lazy nogs.
Actually having work ethic along with drive makes it so you stand out.

Attached: Whoops my anarchy symbol.webm (360x360, 179.89K)

Good goys just work when jews sit and profit off it. Dont question parasites eating you, kids!. Jewish tapeworm needs that hard work to be stronger!

Boomer logic in a nutshell. At least you fags can remember a time when more than 5 companies controlled a respective field.

I'm heading to college to become an engineer, does any user have advice on it?

You are useless and you need to become more useful if you want to make more money.

It will require sacrifice, but you can do it or you can die a loser.

Yeah don't fall for the jewish scam of college

This. I need to be a serious meth addict to never loose money in crypto. I'm usually in the black, but it's stressful as fuck when I can't babysit the exchange 24/7.

t. boomer

Attached: wageslave pledge.jpg (448x377, 31.87K)

I feel like with everyone working desk jobs these days that "old man strength" will cease to be a thing.

just leave it in gold overnight

If I could be half as lucky… I try to apprentice, but if you're not born part of the right clique, or you don't go to college for 2 years (good luck affording that on a wageslave income) you can't into the industry.

Personally I've made off pretty well doing commercial fishing for a few years, and investing in cryptos. I'm gonna take college courses next year to become licensed electrician/plumber/HVAC/industrial miantenance. I'll be able to go into pretty much any facility, and be able tp build/modify the infrastructure.

t. gigakike moneychanger

OP, not one thing you said is anything I've ever experience and thus can relate to. It's your life and you chose it so… choose something else if you don't like it. No one is going to correct your shit for you.

Did you think you were going to get rich working for someone else??? It is called work for a reason. If it was fun… the boss would do it. You get paid for doing the shit no one else wants to do. That's how it works. None of this should be a revelation. I thought everyone figured this out at like 10 years old. So stop your pity party as sad brain won't get you anywhere and figure something new out. If you're White, you can do it. Always a demand for people who can think. Efficiencies are worth money to a business. Engineer and trade bros know what's up.

I'm usually gone from my computer 14 hours a day. Sometimes I get burned, fact of life.

Father lost his business in teh recession, became a journeyman electrician/solar installer. He's stronger than 97% of people his age. He always told me not to be afraid of working really tough jobs when you're younger, it builds tight muscle that doesn't fade over time.

Unless you can check on the markets every 2 hours, leave it in gold. you know what I meant.

Learn to code. Learn as many programming languages (a few for each kind, database, markup, etc) and then freelance

this is the easiest cheapest fastest way to earn money unless you are shit for brains

Unironically invest in cryptocurrency

99% Of those opportunities disappear if you did not into diploma in high school. I could not sit in a classroom for 8 hours a day surrounded by morons, of whom even the smartest have an IQ deviation of several below mine. I would've hung myself.

That said, if you're willing to work hard, there's nothing stopping you from going to Alaska and making big money working on commercial fishing boats. It's put me so far ahead of my former classmates, all of whom are just graduating college, at best, have huge student loan debts, and likely won't have anything to show for it in 5-10 years. I can already afford to buy a house outright; though I play crypto/stock markets and let my money make me money.

I can't make massive day/swing trading gains in gold like I can with crypto. I've quadrupled my money in a year, and long since broken even on my Monero mining operation, which has also quadrupled my initial investment, even at current prices.

That said, I'm building a python trading bot to sort of watch the markets for me, and execute trades based on my predictions, rather than just outright reading market signals; though those are important too. I just need to be able to leave it for 8 hours at a stretch, and not worry about buttcoin suddenly dropping 30% in an hour.

You have to exterminate the jews and all parasite classes including the PRIESTS, CAPITALIST SPECULATORS and RENT COLLECTING ARISTOCRACY. Warriors, Workers and Farmers are the true FOLK

Attached: deadjews.jpg (600x580, 149.57K)

In order to bring about the VOLKISCH REVOLUTION. Until then, you will forever be a wage slave under religious tithe, capitalist exploitation, communist enslavement or aristocratic rent collecting

How the fuck do you just move to Alaska and get in on that?

I'm actually in the process of escaping right now. I currently own a business through Amway selling their products and the best part is that i do it from home

3 examples of lefty/pol/acks subverting our community who would be banned, but who will not be banned thanks to the (((new mods)))

what is your business?

which coins do you play?

We have IDs you dumb fuck.

email me at [email protected] and we can talk about my business there

isn't amway just reselling shit like knives?

Look up fishing boats on online databases, and search the company that runs them. Look for what people say about these boats online, then get ahold of their H.R. department and apply for processor position. Most of them will fly you to/from Seattle to Dutch Harbor/whatever port free of charge as long as you complete your minimum voyage/contract. Bus ticket is like $200 from jew york, or you can fly for triple that, after accounting carryon expenses. I'll post a list of required supplies tomorrow.

Monero, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and some ravencoin lately. I stick to larger cap established coins for the (relative) stability and liquidity. Use cryptowat.ch for your charts/graphs.

I'm off to bed, I'll get back to you guys tomorrow.

user I..

Attached: aece71b95df5d250d25b7669153b902e169f3414f17c3e9c73d514ee4d208525.jpg (743x418, 58.34K)

digital marketing specialist and data analyst.

We sell much more than that. We sell energy drinks, vitamin supplements, water filters, makeup, etc. really we sell anything you need to increase you're standard of living short of furniture and food

Yes goyim, learn to weld so that you get to be further bossed around by strong independent womyn like this:

htt p://www.elcamino.edu/academics/indtech/welding/calwomentech.aspx