Seek fascist government

what gives Zig Forums? are you not committed to your ideology?

Attached: 3674449.png (219x219, 47.94K)

He wasn't fascist. Banning the word "nigger" isn't fascist. Supporting zognald blumpf isn't fascist. Being Turkish isn't fascist. sage.

See cuckchan, all reddit posters are niggers so filtering nigger to double redditor isnt censorship of nigger, its a fun little jab at reddit. Because youre such an antfascist though and question your orders until you understand them, you killed our race off. Great job.

This whole sentence should be filtered to "mental gymnastics".

at least change your script once in a while to blend in better

I think you're simply referring to authoritarianism in a broad sense, not necessarily fascism.
Authoritarianism is not an unidimensional set of rules that can only exist in a certain, wholly specific fashion. Someone's flavor of it might not be to your taste and you'd rather have your own.
I don't think free speech should exist, for example, because it allows the slow and progressive advance of kike/marxist ideas, but in the current world, the suppression of free speech is a threat to me and other like-minded individuals, because those in power who impose their rule are the "wrong" (read: jews) kind of people. Get it?

Viva Trump, the God Emperor of Mankind, my fellow MAGApede.
4D Chess, right XD?

Attached: sleepy fuhrer.png (720x715 635.5 KB, 342.68K)

Attached: retard-gorilla-nigger-terry-a-davis.jpg (1294x478, 89.36K)

Pissing off lefties is pretty fascist though.

Try snagging up a vol position on cuckchan if they bother you so much, kikey.

Getting rid of you was the best thing for this place. An hero you nigger.

Attached: 97015f9759da29e55be37f0056dff34fe71fd55d966f5b39d3935d62ebae6160.gif (200x197, 2.14M)

Hey there turkroach,

get the fuck out of here and never come back, turkroach

SAGE YOU FAG, DON'T BUMP SHIT THREADS, ESPECIALLY IMKIKEY THREADS

natsoc =/= facism
sage for bait thread

kike-fascism isn't what Zig Forums seeks.

We're committed to the Fire.
All Alinksyists will be burned.

JUSTIFY THIS!!

Authoritarianism under a just authority is good, and under an unjust authority is tyranny. It's really not that complicated if you're not autistic.

You are banning pro white movements and you will die if I find you.

Fucking piece of shit