Why Are White People Better Than Everyone Else

Lets be honest Zig Forums users are basically beta males who need something apart of their identity to make themselves feel better about being losers. I have never seen factual structured argument on this board ever. Can you explain (without using racist terms) why white people are smart or more superior than black people? If you have an essay that would be even better. Remember Bell Hooks has been debunked hundreds of times,white people created race, and IQ is not reliable towards anything except for specific tasks. Go

Attached: 650.jpg (650x488, 62.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/03/23/opinion/sunday/genetics-race.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
youtube.com/watch?v=4kROpw9fe0o
dw.com/en/the-fate-of-blacks-in-nazi-germany/a-5065360-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Africa didn't have the wheel until whites went there.
-The end.

Shtawp before I give you 13 seasons why.
Go away ImKosher

Its not kampfy. This is what happens when you remove moderation, hostile anti-whites show up and cancerpost unmolested.

have you ever had any experience in this world?

oooooo a wheel!!! Africa went directly from the stone age to the Iron age. And remember Homo-Sapiens white people came from Africa.

Just wait til I catch you in my hot tub.

Attached: derp.jpg (1080x1440, 365.78K)

What are you talking bout? I love my white brothers! lmao I just dont fuck with racists. No one does. Race is going backwards as a species.

Remember a shill can spend a minute of time to create such a post, and that could waste a collective hour of our time dispelling it. Ignore and move on.

So you cant back up your views you mean?

Post peer reviewed scientific articles proving your points. It's easy. Takes 5 mins or less. Scholar.google.com

Fuck off back to Africa Nigger. You have all of Africa, but you still infest white founded countries. NIGGER.

Attached: 797ecd5f0d3df450b7f7340c90ab1253.webm (898x1360, 1.78M)

no u win

but why can pakis use the loo, but pajeets cant?

Yeah, and I know people of color have created a vast majority of things we use today (other than say technology due to lack of STEM in most impoverished areas).

Fuck off nigger.

Racist is kike lingo fag - I'm not checking your faggotry

Didn't almost all of Europe invade Africa, take a large quantity of it's resources (stunting its growth), land, people ? And don't your fellow boers still live there?

This thread

Attached: MlRKhwr.gif (200x334, 1.46M)

“Segregating any class or race of people apart from the rest of the people kills the progress of the segregated people or hinders their growth. Association of races and classes is necessary to destroy racism and classism.” However, Pratt is better remembered as the man who coined the phrase “kill the Indian …save the man,” as a reference to the efforts to educate Native Americans" - Richard Henry Pratt

First recorded use of the word racism

Seriously? You're telling me if Chinese came to Africa in 1400 they would not in any way note the differences between them and the natives? You think no genetic differences have come about after 50,000 years of separation?

nytimes.com/2018/03/23/opinion/sunday/genetics-race.html

Attached: portrait-of-an-african-albino-man-wearing-a-hat-d2fag3.jpg (640x447, 65.04K)

Scientific articles my brother!

but why can't pajeets use the loo, but pakis can?

As if tribal Africans were even using most of those resources.

Or historical articles. Compare humans to say butterflies, ones can be born with different phenotypes or even different genetic mutations and still be of the same species. No different species, genus…etc

This is true, there was no huge value in Africa on most of those resources…and still they were stolen… deflection. Your point?

If you're really interest, lurk faggot.

Attached: problem diamond.jpg (1336x4220, 843.58K)

Do you really think a bunch of Ooga boogas were ever going to make use of resources with Stone Age technology? Of course you don't. It's not stealing if the subhumans could never invent a way to extract the resources themselves. But for the record Jews and Chinks have been and will continue to be far more exploitive of niggers than whites ever have.

Europeans were in Africa for a very short period of time. Very, very short.

This thread has already descended into degeneracy. There hasn't been one scientific article posted. DM ME On Instagram If you want @radicalsocboy, send articles…

who is that Australian?

Another proof.

Have you faggots seriously never seen the OP before?
It's pasta, this shit was being posted on /tv/ nonstop a little while ago and then started popping up elsewhere.

>doesn't know the difference between taming and domesticating.

Who was the retard that saved that pic? Got a chuckle out of me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

CHECK'D
This is now a dubs thread.

Attached: P5 dubs.png (850x1202, 1.63M)

HMMSTVE?

You should post the superior version.

Attached: 5c3eae0f2a4f4265becaceb16e46863133aa630455b6807fc1c0db5ac683eb9f.png (1084x2340, 484.09K)

Lurk more.
Can you form a question that doesn't sound like it was written by someone who speaks English as a second language?
Do words such as
nigger, kike, gook, chink, spic, wop, greaser
offend you? Too bad. This is Zig Forums, not your hugbox.

Attached: unamused tanya.jpg (300x173, 13.03K)

So tell me, whats the difference?

Attached: synonyms.jpg (657x955, 303.4K)

check meinem digits

no evidence for pajeet loo program 2030

More like in a land of abundant resources ancient black ancestors only had to worry about predation, both from wildlife and themselves. They never turned to agriculture and only made shelters to keep out of rain mainly because there was so much food lying around that farming was considered silly.

European ancestors, on the other hand, had to deal with fluctuating climate due to temperate conditions. You could also say that most winter-bound races (some mongoloid races as well) had to deal with this issue in the past. There would be literal sprees, months at a time where food and resources were just not available. The only way to get food was to plan ahead. This utilization of planning is why European and Mongoloid races generally flow towards the higher end of the bell curve. Stupidity was simply wiped out a la Darwinism.

Then white settlers go to Africa and see that folk are literally sitting on piles of diamonds, acres of trees, herds of animals, and natural fruit-bearing plants with a race of human that didn't develop anywhere as quick. A race that never thought to till the earth, create sails, and sat on 'rocks' until a white trader told them they were valuable.

We should have never gone through our 'manifest destiny' years, we could have been living in space by now.

A group of early humans split off and headed north, off the african continent. As they moved farther and farther away, changes began to take place. Physical changes such as a lightening of the skin as melanin was not as necessary. Skin lightened, hair lightened, eyes lightened. Facial features and structures changed. The northern environments provided more challenges and more complex problems. Scarcity of food drove the evolution of problem solving and created things such as agriculture and hunting technology. Agriculture spurred the need to plan for and anticipate changing seasons, which drove investigation into astronomy, geology, the marking of time in organized units. Irrigation, farm technology, technology to move and transport foodstuffs. Also, varied and diverse foods also allowed for "different" brain development. It became apparent that knowledge concerning all this had to be passed down (((education))). Solving problems became the norm, whether it be to develope a waterwheel or create a paved road.

Meanwhile, in africa, the environment remained unchanged. There were no great problems to overcome, no great curiosity into the minutia of life. Time stood still on the continent. The populations began to diverge, grow apart, become "different" not just physically but culturally, intellectually, and many other ways.

I remember a recorded paragraph of some english explorer, they talked about an island where they found a tribe of people that didn't even knew fishing but in exchange the island was a literal Garden of Eden abundant in fruits and vegetables.the only thing I remember about that record is that the island was close to Australia

Goddamn anons how do you guys not just sage this shit?

Not the same user you were responding to but that is not correct the first record of the word racism was made by some french writer, the only difference is that trotsky was the first to use the word racist as something NEGATIVE

Europeans are better at surviving in Europe than anyone else. Every Race exists to fill the niche their natural environment provides, and THAT is how evolution works. There is no universal superiority - that mindset only breeds pointless violence.

lol hit reply when attempting to select sage. This is such obvious bait. OP cannot argue with statistics so he's going after emotions.

Ok user, statistically what "race" has discovered most of the modern advances in science in the last 500 years?

Why cant I be proud to be white?

Attached: f24bda54752298f010452b213363dadc23391732ab8923c69e97ed8013a62ebc.jpg (600x399 90.52 KB, 148.18K)

I am referring to physical adaptations, which also account for mental adaptations as well. Europeans lived in an environment that demanded abstract thought just to survive - useful in a place where you have to consider preparations for winter.

sage

White Europeans and other whites are STILL going to africa to this very day, to build schools, dig wells, give inoculations, provide healthcare and do all kinds of basic shit the africans to this day have not only no clue about, but couldn't give a shit about until they are assured they are gibs.

And I'd actually disagree with you user. I have a working theory of why whites are superior. You've heard of seasonal effective disorder right? It effects all people. The more harsh the changes between seasons the more people are effected. If I have to cite sources for this you can go fuck yourself.

Now imagine our early ancestors 30-50K years ago. Early people who decided to go north and fuck with winters instead of hunting and gathering all year like like in Africa were surely effected by the seasonal changes. Now you also must use your brain more in said scenario as you must learn to store and preserve food. i.e. farming and the intelligence of rationing etcetera. So your brain is forced to work harder because YOU have to work harder to survive than other humans on earth. Traits for intelligence and innovation would be naturally selected. THAT is evolution at work.

Now imagine that while having sunny summers and shitty winters ancestor anons get depressed during the winter. And so do their wives, and their kids, and their grandkids, and so on for like 20,000+ fucking years. I'm guessing that could have a long term effect on the mental state of these people. Have you ever looked at data relating mental illness rates of whites to those of other races?? Guess what - we're the highest.

There may not have been a universal superiority 100K plus years ago - but there has been for some time now statistically for europeans. Although it's always a numbers game - you're going to get niggers that are smarter than whites and so on. Do you even into the bell curve bro?

Ye but Africans were surviving just fine all on their lonesome for a quarter million years in Africa (Even longer for the Khoi San people) all because they had what adaptations they needed. Civilization requires many aspects to exist; not just a Racial aspect (Which is a completely backwards understanding of evolution anyway since Race is the finished product of millennia of natural selection) It's not like Whites are the original civilization builders.

Dude, sage - do you know how? Seriously wtf. This is not a Zig Forums quality thread, I'd expect this shit on 4chan.

well to answer the topic question
its because whites have already been through the ringer, the gauntlet, the furnace, the trials and tribulations, whites have been through it all and then some, none of the other races were in any position, nor had any inclination to become superior beings hyper adapted to survival in the harshest of places, because of our disposition we have to evolve to be strong both physically and mentally, so while niggers and gooks were busy eating grubs, we were being hardened in europes cold cruel winters, those subhuman primates only began to get better when we showed up, and theyre still eating grubs, this time clothed and housed by whites

Attached: 01a419804832302c5fb2380af821a03fec838d3ba2105ad04613b45a5579b377.jpg (641x530, 23.21K)

White people aren't superior tho. East Asians are.

You don't have to cite something if you make sound, reasonable arguments. I'll look into it if I think there's some merit.

But, I don't see where your universal superiority is in that post. All I see are explanations that Whites are subject to greater prevalence of depression due to seasonal affective disorder, and a more rational, abstract thinking brain. I already knew about these both, but they're still the results of selective pressures in a specific type of environment, and both are evidence that Whites went through changes to adapt to the European niche.
I would like to point out that Asiatic folk had to endure pretty much the same kinds of selective pressures, but with greater amounts of sunlight.

Well, I don't like saging a discussion I enjoy.

I contend that Japan's unconditional surrender to the burgers back when it was ~90% white would put it at least in the Partial European control or influence category and similar for worst Korea.

Ye but you're wrong. Do you realize how cold Siberia gets?

It's pretty simple.
Well we better try to hide race in crime reports.
Oh shit all the white and asian people are getting the jobs making blacks and arabs and pikeys commit more crime because they have no work.
When you realize that forcing all the people that live in a country out of work to fit in with quotas is super racist as fuck then you might understand where pol sits.
Pol is trying to rebalance the scales.
Pol is trying to undo the undermining of meritocratic systems that made our countries great.
Pol is trying to make shit NOT about your skin colour but about your shitty attitude to life.
I'm really fucking against other cultures but if you're black BUT YOU HAVE A BRITISH ACCENT AND DON'T NEED A FUCKING TRANSLATOR TO PICK UP YOUR DOLE MONEY then I don't give a fuck because I know you've integrated.
Unkike your brain and look at the stuff that's going on around you.

They were on the "right side of history" as the Marxists say, and I would contend that their Honorary Aryan status as declared by Hitler himself ought to mark them as grey in the image. Personally, I think they might as well be considered literally White.

Wrong. I do not support intermingling with the Japanese any more than I would support intermingling with the French. Instead I support maintaing mutually beneficial separation to preserve the ethnic uniqueness of both White ethnic groups.

When you have no identity or group you belong to youll create on or adhere to one that already exists. The kids who become supremacists are very insecure about themselves personally so they identify as part of a group so they can claim its accomplishments as their own.

So that "European niche" helped to shape whites to the way we are today, that's a given. If that's then today if you took a white man and a nigger, statistically, the white would have a higher intelligence. To me that equates superiority. However, it was not always like this. Before our european shaping there was a time when we were maybe closer to being equal. Before that there was a time when we were equal. How do you figure the time between that and LUCA? (the single organism we branched from for non sciencefags)

I did not mention "universal" superiority at any point. There is no black and white when it comes to the genetic difference between races. I know that sounds retarted but I'm thinking on the level of genes and statistical analysis. There are white retards and black geniuses, statistically today it's skewed the other way though. This is what the Zig Forums of old taught me - racial realism. Anyone that can't into that doesn't belong here. THAT is what the pol of old taught me. I didn't come into this thread to argue whites are universally superior, I came in here to shit on idiots for not sageing an obvious shill thread.

In that case, I completely agree with you.
The existence of Race is just the beauty of speciation, and the true diversity that ought to be preserved.

Didnt any of your parents ever tell you the difference between a nigger and a black man or white trash vs a white person? Its obvious the internet raised you

hey newfag, please sage threads that trigger you and you already realize are shill bullshit. Also thanks for being here. Normally I'd tell you to lurk 2 years, but we probably need all the help we can get right now.

Those things don't matter. All we want is for every person to get a chance to live among people like themselves.

That nigger wouldn't even have an electric guitar, or western music, or these clothes, or a camera or a lack of crippling diseases if it hadn't been for whitey.

Apologies, I don't want to speak for anyone else.

So if someone is like you in every way for exapmle a white acting black man and the only difference is his color, that legitimatley bothers you?Ive never gotten mad just by looking at a person, how does it feel?

Shit, nice Hitler trips. In the case where someone is shitting up my ethnostate with his faggotry, what's done with them is an internal affair.

Not doing it for op's benefit.
If even 1 person reads the text and thinks "wait a fucking minute" then it was worth the time to type.
I don't give a shit about the loaded question.

That said:
By the way, whitey has been the only friend blacky has had.

No other people have done as much for blacks than whites.
jews are posturing now, but they founded the ADL because whitey, an entire jury, persecutors and co of whites believed the words of a blacky over the words of a rich jew who rightfully got hanged for his crime of a rape murder he tried to pin on blacky.

The hanging of Leo Frank.

Thew jwes considered this the worst case of antisemitism of the USA and created the ADL in response.
They also chummed up with blacks after that even though before they were the prime slavekeepers and traders and had nothing but contempt for "those savage primitives"

In the words of the jew Frank:
"Have you ever smelled a negroe?"

In the paraphrased words of his jewish defense:
"Frank couldn't have done it, he's and upstanding white person and this heinous crime has the hallmarks of the savage beast that are negroes who kill for sport or coin as readily as can be".

But the jew got hanged because of true justice.

This hurt the asses of the jews so much that they spent almost a whole century trying to turn it over, and, sadly succeeded some time ago.

But that's just another symptom of how bad it is with the jews.

Anyway, to make a point.

If you are black.
Would you rather be:
Black in whitey land?
Black in africa?
Black in israel?

Attached: no_food_stamps_over_there.mp4 (1280x720 4.18 MB, 11.42M)

P.S.
I only posted that Frank video, which is an advert for a book, because the best one has already been posted.

youtube.com/watch?v=4kROpw9fe0o

Anyway,
You can continue the question of wanting to be black in countries in others.
Like China.

Etc.
Whitey is best. Always has been.
Sacrificed lives to end slavery the jews built up.
Gives you rights like every other citizen.
Lets you live among him even though that is not a requirement, it is not a natural law to require that.

We call you niggers because you are a bioweapon used against us and a shield for jews who commit heinous crimes and blame it on you.

But being called a nigger is infinetely better than any other fate you might think of.
It's incredibly tiring to see blacks getting race baited against whites by obvious jews.

You will end up completely turning the only real friend you ever had again you, condemning you to the TRUE animal status all others regard you as.
Stab whitey in the back and you will be reduced to actual subhuman status whitey lifted you out of once more.

Exactly user, exactly. Very well put too. And user, I'd be honored to fight with you in a foxhole someday if we came down to that. It's quite refreshing to see logic and reasoning on this board again. Traditionally I've always been a lurker but have been posting in order to help bolster our parapets against the hordes of shills that will try and stop us from talking to each other again.

Did your mom tell you to lurk 2 years before posting and how to sage shill threads? Mine did you faggot.

Valid point, way to bump an idiotic thread by not saging user. Were you gone so long you forgot how to?

Ehhhhh trips of slight truth user, I'll check those. It's called Racial Realism and it's what used to be taught on Zig Forums. Intelligence is blind to skin color….buuuuut statistically whites are smarter than blacks. That doesn't mean there aren't white niggers that should die before intelligent blacks. An ethnostate is a kike'd idea. There were blacks in the Third Reich user, just as there were Mischlings. Intelligence is created equal, men are not.

Wait a fucking minute - did you just drop some redpills? user loaded bullshit questions do not belong in the catalog - it's OUR job as anons to sage them to death. If you really want someone new to go "wait a fucking minute" the best way is to have quality threads at the top of the catalog. Don't promote garbage - it's that simple.

I dont sage bacause I dont give a shit if a shit thread stays up on what is essentially a subchan, this fucking place is reddit. I dont give a fuck about your anime clubhouse

Thank you.

They couldn't even domesticate horses.

Attached: 5d35a5c2d371d247ed73.jpg (613x972, 117.02K)

This user knows what's up - but why no sage my man? Also, you know we're only like 10% of the world population now?
WE WUZ MINORITIES

like you would even know what "factual structured argument" would look like and if you could even comprehend it.

and idiot calling a man a beta … ouch … you too me down two pegs, still 1000 pegs above you.

hows that phone posting working out for you, just got your new T-mobile sidekick today

hahahha , damn its good to not be you

Technology isn't everything. They survived just fine for a quarter million years without it, just as the vast majority of life did.

lol you clearly haven't been here for very long mate
Does anyone have those articles about those new fossils they found that indicate humans might not have originated in Africa?

Lol signaling to others youve been here a set period of time to get the upper hand on someone you think is new becasue they dont think like you.
wew

So go somewhere else and stop shitting up my home you ass. I don't give a fuck about nigger culture so naturally I don't visit worldstar and interact with them - why are you here?

Right back at you user ;^ I almost thanked you earlier for our interaction, it has given me a glimmer of hope that we may be able to attain our previous levels of comfy here.

Ye, you don't know what you're talking about. There have been multiple times when ancient humans migrated out of Africa. I just don't understand why you oppose this idea if you realize the power of speciation. Do you actually believe you don't share common ancestry with all other humans (Or life in general) on the planet?

They didn't though. Even the South American cultures managed to grow and prosper under arguably much harder conditions than Africa. Africans rarely did and even when somebody tried advancing them, their efforts failed within a few generations.

white people invent most of the good stuff and build the best countries and are just generally more pleasant to be around

Ar….are the bots being programmed to pretend like they are one of us now? I am disappoint in you son….that…that was not a very high quality post, even though I agree with your message and intent.

sage bro, sage. I know you just got triggered and did not read any of this thread at all….but just for future reference it's totally okay to sage shit threads like this.

They failed because they didn't need to succeed at the attempt to survive. You know just as well as I do that Africans are adapted to living in Africa - or else they would have gone extinct before they could live for 250,000-ish years

Or another way to look at it is that they lived so long just to so little. How sad.

(((pratt)))

Yes, but that's not how evolution works. They had no need to advance - so they didn't.

Sure but being adapted to scrape by isn't exactly the same as being successful.

Then why are kikes so opposed to the idea huh?, we know that multiethnic/cultural societies are failures, the way forward are homogeneous societies, stop trying to make this look like some pogressive bullshit
Do you mean these guys dw.com/en/the-fate-of-blacks-in-nazi-germany/a-5065360-1 they weren't going to be around for long.

Survival IS success, as evidenced by the fact that the vast majority of species are extinct.

I like the question and hate your pic you degenerate faggot