America Tumbling Down Thread

TUMBLING DOWN

What could happen next?
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Attached: marx santa.png (595x353 42.28 KB, 112.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/infinitechan/status/1038498825026064385?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And the democrats haven't even taken over the house yet.

A shitshow until next fall possibly even this summer when candidates start announcing. Then 2020 will be 2016 on stereoids. I've been saying since 2016 Trump could be a full Dubya replay. Lose the popular vote the first time but win on electoral college. Be widely despised during first term. Then somehow win the popular vote for the second term. The democrats are probably going to savage themselves during the primaries as they all battle for the 'easy win' against the unpopular president. I'm still looking forward to seeing who gets Howard Dean 'Byaaaahhh!"'d durin the primaries. Then they'll flub up the general election again John Kerry/Hillary Clinton style.

Attached: Byahhhh.jpg (945x574, 68.86K)

we gon have a red Christmas buckos

runes of protection, making sure everyone here is damning Burgerland intimately and from within
天安門廣場大屠殺1989年6月4日

Attached: fd5.jpg (1024x676, 85.43K)

If only we elected Hillary. Fuck you Drumph!

Zig Forums is already banned in China and the 50 Cent Party would be unaffected by these runes.

Hillary would have unironically been worse, especially in regards to Syria. Trump’s still a dumpster fire though. I can’t wait until the new Congress

I was being sarcastic, in the sense that Trump winning is the entire reason the stock market is crashing. But yeah, Trump is Retarded and it's fucking hilarious.

Anybody got a complete list of all the countries officially too sissy to stand h8chan?

Attached: kitchen.jpg (1280x720, 63.9K)

Ch-ch-chappelle for p-p-president when?

>youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
that first comment:
lol
This really triggered some people, dinnit?

He is an actual Muslim my dude.

yeah nah you're politically illiterate and generally contribute nothing of value

Sounds like you’re describing 99% of this board, as compared to 100% of Zig Forums

Yeah you got me, I wasn't totally making a dumb joke making fun of libtards.

As long yankland still can shove their hand in other country's politics and orchestrate coups things are the same.

Attached: 1455340634363.png (500x378, 355.1K)

As long as the government here exists in its present form it will keep doing that. It wouldn't be American if it didn't

How's the Nikkei?
Usually Japan will sacrifice their economy, if the US is in peril.

Go back to /the_donald/ fag

They get paid to lose elections. I also expect the MSM to turn on Dems the month before election with coverage that energizes Republicans. Like they did with Gore, Kerry, Clinton, several midterms and the migrant caravan. MSM is beloved by libs, but always betrays them.

sauce?

Italy and Russia last I heard

same one for the forced meme that these sitty pastas these fags spam actually do something
his ass

it isnt banned

according to the site admin, it's banned.

source:
twitter.com/infinitechan/status/1038498825026064385?lang=en

Beto is going to end up being a sex pest of some kind

He does sweat like a rapist.

Attached: 11-beto-o-rourke-sweaty-lede.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 138.95K)

Leftpol bitching about Americans is almost like they're having pissing contest with regular pol about how many dogwhistles they can throw out at any given time

I blame Miss Piggy, RIDF and $.50 Army

It isn't the end, but it is the beginning of the end. Figure right now nationalist American companies are backstabbing globalist American companies, over the next year or so the market will collapse and the former will recapitalize and profit over the latter's misfortune.

This is big news for the non-USA parts of the world where suddenly there's not going to be any work and a lot of abandoned factories. Production lines will be forced to come back home (or at least North America), capitalists caught outside will find themselves without any money or time left.

To be honest this is good for us at least. Next step is syndicates and then finally central planning

T. Moralfag

Wait for the labor market to heat up, absent its usual escape valves of offshoring and immigration. We're already getting a resurgence of illegal wildcat strikes, all we need is for those to form new red unions replacing the yellow ones, and we'll be back on track to rebuild organized labor.

Attached: strikefb-thumb.jpg (1290x774 1.71 MB, 69.53K)