Dear pol

What is happening? Where is this board going? I do not know who to trust here anymore. Halfchan is coming here and I can tell by the posts, but again shills are overloading the board, can someone tldr me what is going on please

Attached: video-1525181186.mp4 (640x360, 2.34M)

Calm down and give it a week.

You do know Codemonkey replaced the turkroach of a BO recently yes? That's why this place is anarchic right now. Yet most posts seem to be on the less shit side right now.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Uh I've decided to take some time off last year when I've tried cracking seth rich dropbox password

No amount of bitching gets your status back, you schizo fuck

Why the fuck would you create yet another thread about this?

Kill Yourself you goddamn turbo-nigger faggot

Strict moderation was forcibly replaced with lax moderation. That's why there's several shills now.

8 Zig Forums is now globally moderated, that's what happened.

shitting in the open

Attached: street shitters.jpg (1024x1013, 201.09K)

No, it's just you, imkikey. Please fuck off.

Attached: anchored threads.png (1077x409, 206.29K)

Zig Forums has always been like this on 8ch

You can't demoralize us.
If not a shill, grow a pair. If shill you are incompetent.

Once the place stabilized and we don't get stuck with another hot-pocket BO and the vols calm down, it's going to return to how thing were pre 2015.

It's the newest most popppin' iteration of /b/.

They've been here for awhile dummy. You're just starting to notice. Took you a good minute.

THIS IS CENSORED ON Zig Forums

THIS TRIGGERS THE CUCKS

Hitler was used by the zionist jews so they could create Israel.

Although traps can have tits and with makeup and estrogen a feminine face, they can never have a pussy, only way to fuck a trap would be the ass. Anal sex is for faggots, therefore, fucking traps is gay. So traps are gay.

Christianity is a collection of pagan stories that were stolen by the wandering jew tribe and used to create a religion that subverted the occupying roman force.

Go away.

do you need gf?

I am losing all hope, used to put off my miners to do crack seth rich dropbox password, I come back and this happens

this thread will serve me now