Stop censoring Zig Forums you niggers

I've counted at least 36 anchored threads. We removed Kampfy because of this kind of shit. Just because you don't like a fucking a thread, it doesn't give you the right to anchor it if it's related to politics. I guaran-fucking-tee you this place will be just like it was when the roach was running things in about 2 months.

Attached: mods are frauds.png (1237x1243, 67.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/11647233.html
8ch.net/pol/res/11643415.html
8ch.net/pol/res/11626819.html
8ch.net/pol/res/11647904.html
8ch.net/pol/res/11642708.html
8ch.net/pol/res/11641206.html
8ch.net/pol/res/11639857.html
8ch.net/pol/res/11638054.html
8ch.net/pol/res/11637768.html
8ch.net/pol/res/11634793.html
8ch.net/pol/res/11635168.html
8ch.net/pol/res/11636259.html
8ch.net/pol/res/11629075.html
8ch.net/pol/res/11626439.html
8ch.net/pol/res/11627093.html
8ch.net/pol/res/11654389.html#q11654463
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
8ch.net/pol/res/11626819.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You added the first vol and he already fucked it up.

This piece of shit bumplocked the debate thread because he was butthurt Christianity was questioned.

polvol1 hidden 6 hours Zig Forums Bumplocked thread #11647233

This. We have some faggot vol who just arbitrarily bump locks shit he doesn't like. I want to come here for fucking discussion, not for a gay ass hugbox.

It'll be 37 soon.

The faggot kike was banning anything anti-jew and anti-trump like a typical kike shill would. Mods now are just trying to clean up the place from all those leftover butthurt trumpcucks spamming the board trying to ruin it because this isn't their reddit hugbox anymore. All those anchored threads are 4cuck type threads

Of course.

What you're saying is meaningless, I saw plenty of well thought out, perfectly legitimate threads that were anchored.

No you didn't faggot, I'm looking at it right now, it's all butthurt garbage

all the threads that got anchored are low effort cuckchan tier baits

That's your opinion you boot licking cuckold. Anything politics related should be allowed even if it offends your soyboy ass.

None of it is Zig Forums related you retarded faggot, go look at all those anchored threads you homo, it's all just faggot shitposting

what about

All of these threads are political.
8ch.net/pol/res/11629075.html

Just because you or some faggot vol doesn't agree with them it doesn't change the fact that they don't violate the new board rules. I don't agree with most of them either but this is a slippery slope that's going to lead to the same shit we had before. If you can't see that you really are a fucking brainlet.

Oh god fucking dammit they put a christcuck as a vol?

See, this is the kind of shit I'm talking about. Vols need to be held accountable.

t. Christcocksucker

This is really bad news. Is he the only vol or are there more and more importantly are they also christcucks?

I have no idea.

I decided to take a look, I guess OP is right.

Attached: anchored threads.png (1077x409, 210.78K)

Jim needs to take care of this shit. We need unbiased vols. I'll fucking volunteer if I have to.

Only a woman or a lefty takes everything they read at face value. I'm feeling nice so I'll go through the threads you listed to explain why they are shit.

Obvious shitposting/Bait

Shilling

Unsourced, shitposting

Obvious shitposting

Shitposting/Leftypol

Funny but also Leftypol

Shitposting

Probably not shitposting but nofap is an unfunny meme

Insane tranny

Leftypol

Retarded meme/Alt-Lite

8ch.net/pol/res/11654389.html#q11654463
Leftypol shitposting

Leftypol shitposting

Leftypol shitposting

So in conclusion you're a disingenuous faggot, probably from Leftypol and you're actively trying to make this board shit again.

Just fucking purge and archive the catalog. Larpagany feelings getting hurt is the last damage this would do.

It doesn't matter if they're lefty threads or not. You're missing the point. It starts with the lefty threads until it gets progressively worse to the point that no one (not even natsocs) are allowed to have a fucking opinion. That's why it's called the slippery slope but it appears you're too low IQ to understand that. You're probably a shit skin.

Funny seeing a lefty trying to use the slipper slope argument. Zig Forums is not /b/. Zig Forums is not Zig Forums. Things that have no place here should be treated as such. If that sort of distinction is too hard for you to grasp, well, I can't help you.

Maybe you should be a vol to keep balance if you can afford the time

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (693x519, 534.97K)

Except I'm not a lefty you fucking idiot. I believe in free speech because I know that the best ideas rise to the top through DEBATE. If you're not smart enough to be able to immediately shut down retarded leftist arguments than Zig Forums probably isn't the place for you.

I'd gladly do it if it meant that free speech could be saved on this board.

To be fair, the majority of those anchor threads do look like trash.

Free speech handles the relationship between the state and the citizen, it does not pertain to idiots on the internet shitposting. Again, you're being disingenuous, hence you must be from Leftypol.

pol is politically incorrect not your safe space

your fag mods are not here anymore to ban posts that trigger you

yeah, I was being sarcastic.

Nigs, I can hardly tell sarcasm through texts.

It's the principal of free speech but I guess you're too low IQ to understand that. Reddit would probably be a better home for someone like yourself if you enjoy censorship so much. I bet you sucked roach cock too when kampfy was in charge.

Tor pedophiles get the rope too.

Arguing like a woman.

some of them were bumplocked by the global moderators, they usually do a good job

but the first polvol1 local Zig Forums mod is a faggot

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol

Women don't have principals. Nice try faggot.

They do when it serves their interests, just like you do.

No, anything politics related should not be allowed. You can't just go "China thread. Talk about china lol" or "everyone I don't like should go to the gulag." You need to put effort into your thread and make a good exposition. Or link an interesting news story. In general, if you're asking for everyone else to make the thread for you instead of making a good thread yourself, then your thread needs gas

> 8ch.net/pol/res/11643415.html
Shit thread where OP wants people to tell him something instead of researching it by himself

> 8ch.net/pol/res/11626819.
How is that worthy of a thread?

> 8ch.net/pol/res/11647904.html
Fake news

> 8ch.net/pol/res/11642708.html
shit boring OP

> 8ch.net/pol/res/11641206.html
single sentence OP, not interesting

> 8ch.net/pol/res/11638054.html
No, that's not a good thread.

> 8ch.net/pol/res/11635168.html
I don't know. Why did you vote Trump? Maybe you should expand on what you thought you'd get and what you got, instead of making a shitty single-sentence OP and wasting a thread.

All of these threads are LOW ENERGY rubbish. They aren't serious and they lack effort. You're a dumb nigger who doesn't understand the difference between bumplocking a shit thread and bumplocking wrongthink. 4/pol/ isn't bad because commies and normies are allowed, it's bad because no one puts effort into anything.

what about this one you fucking faggot

Than they should make a rule explaining exactly what is and isn't acceptable instead of just arbitrarily banning whatever they don't like.
As for the rest of this, your argument basically comes down to "get rid of anything I don't like".

looks like a silly attempt to avoid the bumplock.

Even without baits, it's just silly because people will focus on 1 or 2 posts.

suck a barell and blow your brains out.

Would you support a furry thread on this board?
Would you support a pedo thread?
You ought to, by your own admission.

Really? I posted that to get the discussion going.

It's a fucking debate thread, if you don't agree with the statement then reply why, that's the point.

If I wanted to bait I would do it in other threads.

muh bait is an excuse from the imkikey era when you pieces of shit got used to opinions that get you triggered to be removed

Would you support a furry thread on this board?

Would you support a pedo thread?

Yes. Those are politically incorrect discussions. This is not your safe space.

Talking about furries isn't related to politics, unless it's something in the news.
As for pedo threads, people can certainly debate shit like that as long there's no CP being posted. Not to mention, pedophilia is universally reviled so any argument that could be put forth by a pedo could be debunked pretty quick. As a I said before, shit ideas fall to the bottom and the best arguments rise to the top. I'm here to debate people I disagree with, not sit around in a perpetual circle jerk.

It's a shit thread. Accept it, learn from it, make better threads in the future.

Fuck off. Until the thread will get unlocked I will bait every new thread with antichristcuck shit. Suck a dick.

Wrong. This doesn't work when a single person can keep a thread at the top of the catalog all day.

This.

So you're not willing to improve your posting AND you admit to deliberately baiting people into responding to a shit thread. You exhibit the exact behavior that proves total free speech to be both impractical and subversive.

This. All of those threads are just whining about
and

Both are probably kamphy, as is this one.

t. TORkike

It's a metaphor. It doesn't literally mean "the top of the catalogue". With that said, I don't care what threads are at the top of the catalogue as long as they're political. If you see a shit thread you don't like you can do one of 3 things:
1) not respond
2) sage
3) demolish their argument
As I've said repeatedly, this board is for different groups to debate one another. It's not meant to be a moderator safe space.

No. It was not bait. It was genuine. But because my opinion was censored because a local christuck moderator got triggered by a statement, I will bait all other threads and trigger the christcuck mod.

You're complaining about this absolute trash getting anchored?

(truthful dubs confirm)
This.

He's one of them. nobody from Zig Forums would complain about cuckchan threads being anchored.

THIS IS CENSORED ON Zig Forums

THIS TRIGGERS THE CUCKS

Hitler was used by the zionist jews so they could create Israel.

Although traps can have tits and with makeup and estrogen a feminine face, they can never have a pussy, only way to fuck a trap would be the ass. Anal sex is for faggots, therefore, fucking traps is gay. So traps are gay.

Christianity is a collection of pagan stories that were stolen by the wandering jew tribe and used to create a religion that subverted the occupying roman force.

Is this a joke? That's mathematically the least possible amount of effort you could put into a thread.

==THIS IS CENSORED ON Zig Forums

THIS TRIGGERS THE CUCKS==

Although traps can have tits and with makeup and estrogen a feminine face, they can never have a pussy, only way to fuck a trap would be the ass. Anal sex is for faggots, therefore, fucking traps is gay. So traps are gay.

Christianity is a collection of pagan stories that were stolen by the wandering jew tribe and used to create a religion that subverted the occupying roman force.

Tbh

Sorry Satan, no matter who much you try to rationalize it there's no good reason for mods to be arbitrarily anchoring threads they don't like. Opposing views are only a "problem" if you're too dumb to debate.

Just leave, kamphy.

No one reads 2000 words posts you piece of shit. Go ahead and make one if you don't like other threads. If your thread is better than mine then it will get more replies.

THERE IS NO DEBATE.
People come here to shitpost the board into the ground because they feel like it.

I was being sarcastic.

HI OP. These are a bunch of slide threads created by the JIDF etc. to distract us from the fact that Israel is bombing Gaza again. It is possible that they are part of an organized campaign to neutralize 8/pol/ and Zig Forums in general.

I specifically note that only recently the NYT named the Zig Forums and that, shortly after that, more sophisticated shilling methods began to be seen on the site.

Well, perhaps no one in your family/special eds class.

Fuck you. Zig Forums needs more quality control right now, not less.

If that's what's getting anchored then OP is a faggot and the mods did nothing wrong.

I agree on the 2nd and 3rd one. The 1st one is Alex Jonestein-tier "truth". Conspiracy theory JewTube channels are usually CIA-funded garbage disinfo filled with half-truths, quasi-redpills and babby's first redpills.

THIS IS CENSORED ON Zig Forums

THIS TRIGGERS THE CUCKS

That girlfriend thread needs to be shoahed too.

Stupid kikes could have had Madagascar, instead of a desert shithole the size of Monaco with a dwindling water supply.

Make a thread. Make the OP look good if you can too.

hahaha. You lemmings just sat here bitching, you didn't remove shit. You had plenty of opportunity to make a new Zig Forums and you had plenty of opportunity to go to a new Zig Forums, but you instead chose to sit here under the yolk of the turk. Natural born cuckolds, the lot of you.

look at this IP hopping nigger spam.

O, for the halcyon days of /new/, when it wasn't just a bunch of retarded phoneposting 14 year olds…

Well at least we know some shit never changes.

leave before you embarrass yourself some more, youve already ousted yourself.

This guy is actually right, sadly enough.

Kamphy keeps kvetching about how we could have left and yet he lingers.

Well, the users could easily have switched to a different board but Kikefy will never be allowed this much power or relevance ever again.

Attached: oyveyyyyyyyyyy.png (907x1091, 55.24K)

All wordfilters need to fucking go and stay go as well

Niggers

Then you need to work on your writing skills because you "sounded" dead serious.

No they shouldn't make a rule explaining EXACTLY what is and isn't acceptable, because such a rule would fill ten pages. All they need to say is that quality threads get to stay and shit threads get gassed. If someone is too dumb to understand what constitutes a quality thread, then he'll just have to keep getting his threads bumplocked (or banned) until he's right.

Ban cancer but not wrongthink.

Basically this. Endpol has existed for two years if not longer, and no one goes there. Well, I go there, and even over there half the replies are about 8pol. Basically people want to whine about board drama, shills, TRS, moot, or other retarded shit instead of reading stuff and this is why Zig Forums sucks now. But if the mods continue to ban shitthreads and promote goodthreads, then maybe it get better. Whatever.

a minor annoyance at best. the only one that people flipped their shit over was niggers being word filtered.
wow so much better without word filters!

Attached: word filters.png (1892x1588, 439.12K)

Which is odd because it's the only funny one.

Nobody forces you to participate in these threads. Like i do.

I've been a moderator on a forum before, and I tried to be a total free-speech, anything goes sort of moderator. A single shill got in, and that single fucker ruined the entire board to the point that the board was shut down.

Moderation is necessary. The moderation Zig Forums just got out of was overbearing, blocking and anchoring relevant Generals like Self-Improvement and Reading Lists that are critical in the development of a well-rounded Zig Forumsack. But just because some moderation can be bad doesn't mean going total free speech in a board under near constant assault from shills, communists, and faggots is the proper solution.

Were I a mod, I would sink or outright remove threads that offer nothing of value, that ask a question that should be asked in a QTDDTOT, that advocate illegal activity, or that are obvious trolling or shilling efforts like this one, in fact.. So long as things stay tidy and the conversational ecosystem is maintained here, just about anything else would be fine in my book. Some shilling efforts that fail badly like this one might be left up just so newfags can learn to spot bad argumentation and actors and have a bit of fun with them.

tldr; Moderation is necessary to keep a board running. Not all moderation is bad. Stop arguing in bad faith.

Attached: By the Emperor.jpg (663x1600, 157.83K)

It's obvious from the picture you provided that these filters existed because Kikey was so goddamn butthurt about the words, not for any quality reasons.

They kind of did.

Well, that is kind of the thing. Neither users here or Kamphy can be bothered to make a new board and make it work, as easy as that is on paper. It has been tried and many didn't jump on board for one reason or another.

This. If his gay shill bingo cards didn't work he made filters.

The problem is that 'shill' has been so overused and so diluted no one can seem to tell the difference between a disagreement, a shitposter and an actual shill. Shill has become a thought-terminating cliche around here, most commonly used by Trump faggots.

>8ch.net/pol/res/11643415.html
This thread is a duplicate nazbol thread. A nazbol thread already exists.