Investigation threads are gone

Did any )))real Zig Forumsacks((( actually think getting rid of Kampfy was a good move?
You must feel pretty fucking stupid now, eh?

Attached: image.png (914x584, 700.65K)

in b4 muh trump shill ,much board pph , muh freedom of speech to shitpost and slide actual information

Only Kampfy thinks getting rid of Kampfy is bad.

investigation threads were embarrassing nigger-tier nonsense

whatever happened to that retard who busted into comet pizza with a rifle?

last one reached bump limit, why not create a new one and ask mods to sticky it?

Kikey you need to have your internet privileges removed by this show of faggotry. How many shit threads do you need to make?

Also youre free to make your own board and make Kampfy a mod or to take your complaint to /polmeta/

I'm laughing at you irl right now

fuck off, imkikey.

Attached: anchored threads.png (1077x409, 206.29K)

Look at all these cordinated shills Oy vey goy dont make another investigation thread it wouldnt be kosherr!

This

I can't remember you being this active when we were raided by D&C shills, pedos and pooinloos.

Attached: really makes you un-potato.png (1280x1659, 1.71M)

Shut the fuck up you disingenuous faggot.

Eat some ass, faggot. I am a full Trump supporter and couldn't even come here to discuss anything remotely black-pilling such as Twitter's suppression of conservative speech and the massive impact it can have on the 2018 election and all elections going forward. I had to post under a proxy which would inevitably get banned for over one billion years.

Is that the Zig Forums you prefer where reckless child of a BO runs amok and rides roughshod over legitimate attempts at discussion?

Fag, Zig Forums isn't for YOU. It's for US. Now kindly go fuck yourself.

Attached: 84ac68ef844653c651504b87c33524a091c10117d7dcdc609442e4b9351b875d.jpg (316x234, 14.41K)

Someone being this defensive for not being singled out in the first place.

Attached: asuka.png (1064x983, 919.46K)

Go away turkroach. Nobody cares about your cointelpro shit. We free nao.

Attached: rome.png (766x960, 593.19K)

Kill yourself kikey

Now that he is gone we are going to purge the rest of you Reddit filth that came with the election

Yes but at least half of the board's posters are Kampfy.

Attached: Smug8.JPG (250x250 35.57 KB, 23.24K)

You first shareblue nigger

Attached: oyvveeeyyy.jpg (400x400, 24.54K)

There are several Zig Forums alternative boards on this site. You can even create your own. As a matter of fact, this thread belongs on /polmeta/ rather than here. You are sliding the "important" threads you speak of. Nothing prevents you from creating these threads to begin with, they were never banned.

Lmao at your life kikey.

Attached: Trashman5848eieo2o29woo2.jpg (300x225, 13.25K)