Get Your Shit Together Christians

You need to get your people in line.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1678x878, 3.11M)

That one was titled:

This one is

FUCKING CHRISTCUCKS

I'm not sure this board is any better since the power shift. Kill yourself, OP; 'cause I know you'll never put any effort into your posts.

Attached: 1514345363239.jpg (756x652, 42.74K)

Get your shit together.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1623x1102 1.63 MB, 1.44M)

You need to get your shit together.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1084x1017 4.13 MB, 2.05M)

The memes make themselves.
You need to get your shit together.
I don't want to do this anymore.

Attached: No Worries.jpg (2051x1070 332.79 KB, 195.31K)

most religions centered around preservation of people and their traditions, Golem religions as Christianity is there to serve the Jew

Something good must come of this.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1268x1065 49.8 KB, 78.53K)

Thank you Kek.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1281x1057 2.35 MB, 2.03M)

Guess the Renaissance was turbo jewed and we should start torching all that western art and
all those European cathedrals

Traditional Catholicism is quasi paganism

Introducing…

user's Razor
Never attribute to culture that which is adequately explained by race.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1544x1012 1.98 MB, 2.62M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1383x1061 2.22 MB, 2.91M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1138x960 3.14 MB, 1.51M)

This almost isn't fair. I barely have to try. You just stop on a random moment in the video and boom.
A meme in itself.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1966x976, 3.09M)

FUCKING NORMALFAG CHRIST C U C K O L D S

THIS IS CENSORED ON Zig Forums

THIS TRIGGERS THE CUCKS

Hitler was used by the zionist jews so they could create Israel.

Although traps can have tits and with makeup and estrogen a feminine face, they can never have a pussy, only way to fuck a trap would be the ass. Anal sex is for faggots, therefore, fucking traps is gay. So traps are gay.

Christianity is a collection of pagan stories that were stolen by the wandering jew tribe and used to create a religion that subverted the occupying roman force.

THIS TRIGGERS THE CUCKS

Although traps can have tits and with makeup and estrogen a feminine face, they can never have a pussy, only way to fuck a trap would be the ass. Anal sex is for faggots, therefore, fucking traps is gay. So traps are gay.

Christianity is a collection of pagan stories that were stolen by the wandering jew tribe and used to create a religion that subverted the occupying roman force.

THIS TRIGGERS THE CUCKS

THIS TRIGGERS THE CUCKS

THIS TRIGGERS THE CUCKS

Balfour declaration was created in 1917. Tell me what teenager Hitler had to do with that.
People can look after who they want how they want in their own countries, it's when they start inviting them en masse to our countries, feeding them using tax that was meant to be our safety net that it becomes a problem.
I assume you have no problem with conservationists saving dangerous animals as opposed to killing them in case they eat a human.
Glad you were there to witness it, apportion blame and bring this shattering truth to our attention. Weird how the collection of pagan stories that already existed didn't prevent the Roman empire from existing in the first place. Guess the pen is mightier than the sword, some jew wrote the stories down and the Romans shat themselves and ran away, or became men of God.
Your shit doesn't stack up pal, just stinks of the usual "all Christians think the same gotta wipe them out" talmudic jewry.

I hate (((shitstains)))

Attached: bypass1488.jpg (3396x2256 339 B, 2.88M)

Bet hes thinking about raping that little kid right there, muh dick muh dick muh dick

I just pity them.

Attached: Christians - Not Even Once.jpg (1480x6432, 2.05M)