There is nothing to see here, folks

I started looking into Obama's executive appointments, especially those that didn't need senate approval. I found that many simply don't exist and Facebook appears to be complicit. Many don't exist - I will prove that here. Facebook appears to be complicit - you be the judge.

First let's reflect back on what Trump did his first days in office. Let's remember his revision to Executive order 31488, what's EO 31488 you may ask? Take a look imgur.com/a/oMaWPgi

"Shall be loyal to the United States" "Loyal" "Trustworthy" "Reliable" "Good conduct of character" and by using "Mutually consistent standards and proceedures"

Investigating the qualifications, suitability and fitness of applicants for positions in competitive service… Appointments to positions in the Senior Executive Service.

Why was this so important that Trump felt the need to dedicate over a BILLION dollars to this? Oh, I know, you don't believe me. Yes, Trump and his team allocated 1,338,868,678.00 dollars to start the National Background Investigation Board. imgur.com/a/LsW71cz

Well, lets have a quick look at a couple ourselves, shall we?

How bout we start with an easy one? A doctor!

I introduce to you, the Obama Payroll Dr. Andrew Ethan Winger, MD. imgur.com/a/eRgSEvk

Now, go ahead. Search his name and see what you turn up. A doctor should be easy to find, right? Well, I have my suspicions that this guy medstarhealth.org/doctor/dr-ethan-andrew-booker-md/ is Obama's pal, given that his profile comes up and he is out of Chicago but let's move on. Oh, almost forgot. A funny thing happened when searching names on the list. Facebook blocked me! imgur.com/a/frNgdto

Next we have Clayton Kaier imgur.com/a/EqtulqF
Nothing extraordinary about Clayton, but why did a person who is in a job in which he cannot be fired, leave without having another job in place for nearly a year? Seems like he was in quite a hurry to get out of there with new POTUS incoming.

Oh, before I forget, and ERB (Executive Resources Board) is set up to review all Senior Executives Service members upon the arrival of the new incoming POTUS. Here is an interesting letter about the review board. imgur.com/a/KDyBgb5

Basically, the resources board just got rid of any evidence, to what I'm not quite sure, and shoved people into dark corners away from their previous posts. I'd say that seems a bit fishy.

How bout Sarah Noel Sauter? Any takers on who that is? Yeah, me either imgur.com/a/AnHwLKO yet she is on Obama's payroll.

Here is the curious case of Joshua Berman, the Law Jew who's "Friends" speak to him in Spanish, posts pictures of weddings he's not even in and photoshops himself in pictures with girls. imgur.com/a/bOoj8gQ

Here is a remarkable find. Amanda Joy, who is friends with Obamas former legal cousel, Cecelia Marie Thomas (whom looks like she died before holding the positions Obama Paid her for. So sad. imgur.com/a/t1tJxJ3), Amanda Joy finds love, gets married to an unnamed man who apparently doesn't have any friends, has a friend Jerry who doesn't English too good and wins poor people scholarships while living the high life and traveling the world. imgur.com/a/fMoZ3Tc

Be careful because I have been getting hit HARD since peeking into this madness. imgur.com/a/OSrHxtE

Here is what Reddit had to say about me posting this information there: imgur.com/a/sEW1Yrw

Here is a link to 222 pages of un-elected officials whom hold highly influencial seats in the Federal Government. mega.nz/#!cWZwCQwZ!BVy1MSfEOI448LlnOb3-cIXLRbZTq7MYWOkoPMh8-SA

Attached: Clayton_Kaier.PNG (1831x932, 724.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pravdareport.com/world/americas/04-01-2013/123375-mutant_soldiers-0/
thepisswater.com/news/24778-Syrian-Ambassador-Claims-Genetically-Modified-Super-Soldiers-Are-Fighting-In-Syria
thegold
archive.is/7J3JJ
archive.is/1Vixy
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/173458675
occupycorporatism.com/2012/09/25/darpa-continues-human-experiments-to-create-military-super-soldiers/
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/09/military-technology-pentagon-robots/406786/
sott.net/article/249562-US-Army-Super-Soldier-Genetically-Modified-Humans-Wont-Need-Food-Sleep
nextbigfuture.com/2008/07/3-billion-super-soldier-program-10.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remove spaces when you copy paste

Attached: 0add0c8c63040087a840caa15876e951a8461e422d111c7b4e29e814361696e3.jpg (473x473, 113.41K)

All you're doing is validating the information!

Thanks faggot

Attached: Destroy_the_evidence.PNG (896x51 83.04 KB, 5.47K)

Attached: Gilman_Scholarship_Limited_Means.PNG (990x112 65.85 KB, 9.63K)

PERCOLATRICE EST UN TRAVLO SCHIZO

Attached: MovingSES_Frontlne.PNG (1252x808 1.56 MB, 1.81M)

slide thread, op is an obama hating kike

sage it people

Bump for you implying hating Obama is a bad thing

Not even trying at this point huh?

Attached: 1525534689185.jpg (960x960, 70.95K)

bump for interest

Oyyyyyy veeyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Daily shalom to the usual confirmed shills:

CFR
JIDF/AIPAC
DoD -> Wapack Labs
Unit 8200 Israeli MILINT
CIA
FBI
NSA
Shariablew/Soros/Leftypol

good work.

Good post OP

Is Serco involved?

Is this being slid?

Definitely, notice only anons have commented after the embarrassing pro-Obama shillpost

Bumping to anti_slide

What the actual fuck is an "Obama hating kike?"

Attached: gcsurething.png (327x265, 64.98K)

I am now monitoring this thread.
Filthy kikes aren't going to fucking slide this on my watch

There appears to be something to this. However, refrain from using Imgur in the future OP, it's how we know you aren't from here.

So what am I looking at here? Obama filled unelected positions with commie kikes who either faked their history, erased it, or have no history?

Attached: sip 2.png (2048x2048, 129.3K)

Pure theory inbound:
Remember that fake ass Peter Strzok Gman who briefly was involved in the Russiagate scam?

It got me thinking where so many familyless, nameless and friendless Gmen are showing up from and getting these positions. They are definitely not the old breed of witness protection programme employees or lifelong CIA niggers. This new breed is largely unregistered and off the grid entirely, which is strange because the typical mercenary Gman of yesterday would still attend functions and socialize with their surroundings. This new type is more incognito than ever. See the Seattle Russian embassy break-in by the FBI, there was one spook with sunglasses who clearly had the olive-grey motley skin of someone who spends the majority of their life at work like an ayyy or a DeepUndergroundMB guard.

These people could be some custom vat grown Arizona brand DUMB Gmen who have been cycled in and out of the top positions due to their engineered brains and bodies. Literal custom grown servants.

This is my theory based on the fact that these people never existed on the social radar in a hypersocial world.

Not to mention that Iran and Russia warned that the USA was using genetically mutated supersoldiers on black ops in Syria. So the idea is not a joke, but you can take this with a grain of salt since I think it is only mildly likely some sort of mutant government made freaks are running around in public on behalf of the deep state right now:

pravdareport.com/world/americas/04-01-2013/123375-mutant_soldiers-0/
thepisswater.com/news/24778-Syrian-Ambassador-Claims-Genetically-Modified-Super-Soldiers-Are-Fighting-In-Syria

*Syrian ambassador warned, but Russians and Iranians have mentioned it in the past too

Would you have a look at that! Turns out there is still a wordfilter for goldwater

thegold water.com/news/24778-Syrian-Ambassador-Claims-Genetically-Modified-Super-Soldiers-Are-Fighting-In-Syria

Billy and Howard is a work of fiction, user.

I don't know what that is, though I am sure science fiction like Alien did influence the thought process behind it. Everything I have posted is technically possible and frankly it would be surprising if it hadn't been attempted at all.

The shills will shill until the shilling can't shill no more. Great find OP & anyone that disagrees gas yo selffff.
s s s

disclaimer
was gonna post this in tha other thread that just got 404d, but, well, it 404d
ANYWAYS

ooh i got something for ya OP. lets compare names and see who falls under both of these categories.

remember that $43T racketeering case?
well a couple months ago me and user were digging on it again. we found some interesting facts about spire law group (the guys in charge of prosecuting this case) was dissolved overnight. in the image, it says we cant find the guy, but he has since been found. he has a new practice out in cali i think (half to look for the other thread where user found PoL).

anyways, when we got the names on the defendants list, i noticed something off. they were almost ALL obama/clinton era appointees. tons of them work for major banks, and the list of corporate entities on the defendants list was almost every major US bank.

whaddya say we compare notes and see how many of these guys fall under both of these categories?

Individual Defendants:

ROBERT BAUER, an individual - Chief Legal Counsel for the Obama Re-election Campaign

JEREMY BEN-AMI, an individual

DAVID BROCK, an individual,

MICHAEL BROSNAN, an individual

JON CORZINE, an individual - former New Jersey Governor and CEO of MF Global

JOSEPH CRUDO, SR., an individual

JOSEPH CRUDO, JR, an individual

HOWARD DICKSTEIN, an individual

SCOTT DREXEL, an individual

ANITA DUNN, an individual - former White House Communications Director

JOSEPH DUNN, an individual

JENNINE ENGLISH, an individual

JERRY FALK, an individual

TIMOTHY GEITHNER, an individual - United States Treasury Secretary

ERIC GEORGE, an individual

THOMAS V. GIRARDI, an individual

KAMALA HARRIS, an individual - California Attorney General

MYA HARRIS-WEST, an individual

ERIC HOLDER, an individual - United States Attorney General

JOHN HOONEN, an individual

JEFFREY HUVELLE, an individual

VALERIE JARRETT, an individual - Senior White House Advisor

PETER KRAUSE, an individual

WALTER LACK, an individual

THOMAS LAYTON, an individual

DANIELLE LEE, an individual

KENNETH LEWIS, an individual

HOWARD MILLER, an individual

DAVID J. PASTERNAK, an individual

VIKRAM PANDIT, an individual - recently resigned Chairman of the Board of Citigroup

MARY ROBERTS, an individual

ALAN ROTHENBERG, an individual

ALAN I. ROTHENBERG, an individual

ROBERT RUBIN, an individual - former United States Secretary of the Treasury

SANDOR SAMUELS, an individual

TODD TORR, an individual

WILLIAM WARDLAW, an individual

ANTHONY WEST, an individual - United States Assistant Attorney General

DOUGLAS WINTHROP, an individual

here are some archives on what happened to spire law group.
>archive.is/7J3JJ
>archive.is/1Vixy

but lets compare this list with some of the folks youve been pointing out. im betting theres some crossover, and this defendants list needs a good once over by this place anyways

Attached: bypass.png (1225x603 286 B, 92.95K)

Bump for interest. I imagine Reddit would reject based on some of the personal info? Not necessarily an indication of guilt.

for reference this is the article that got nuked immediately and then the dudes kids got whacked

Attached: 6eyed kitty.gif (611x2880 329.57 KB, 2.16M)

Dont know what it all means but feels ominous. Have a bump.

I am not making an own thread about this. I was shutdown by (((them))) again. For being too honest and warning you, well the cucks on cuckchan. I am not joking. I am not joking, be careful. I made other posts before this in a thread that is likely to get (((their))) attention
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/173458675

Attached: Sassy-Cat-Pic-640x607.jpg (1788x1966 229.78 KB, 706.77K)

The one downside to this new approach to Zig Forums is that mods seem to have zero interest in stickying threads like this to avoid aliding.

thats cuz there ARE no mods
all you have to do is sage shit ones and bump the ones that look underappreciated

Le bumping. This is interesting.

Bankers doing shadey business in government?? Surely not!! I really hope someone is looking into this. The trouble is banking is often (((legally))) screwing everyone over, but when they're caught breaking their own rules we have a chance to hurt them. The international finance cartel needs to be smashed into a thousand pieces.

You're obviously onto some shit, especially if it just "can't" be posted when you only got it off the internet yourself. Guaranteed the shadiness leads to heavy illegallity. And I guess they probably killed that one Cecelia. I would guess some random guy with a profile that doesn't make sense is classic spy/hitman type shit. No professional is going to keep many or any friends, especially not actual ones. He even has faggot signaling on his kikebook page, but if he's an operator in that capacity, then that's not going to be his real name.

Top kike, multiple shills confirm target payload exists.

Checking based user's digits.

That is likely. You know how desperate they are to keep secrets and how hard it is now.

I can confirm that the US messes with genetics for sure on special operators. They already inject regulars with all kinds of stuff anyway, but I have heard things from people I know that confirms that they do.

Testing G0ldw@ter
Goldwater

yes many of them are bankers, ex goldman sachs CEOs, iranian or israeli dual citizens etc…

the reason i popped this list up here is to maybe get some help digging on these names with OP (and to see if there was any crossover with the people he is talking about, with these defendants). im betting this 43 trillion dollars that was laundered had something to do with all this. but i also dont wanna get whacked so we need to decentralize a little. ive been sitting on this for a month

>The trouble is banking is often (((legally))) screwing everyone over, but when they're caught breaking their own rules we have a chance to hurt them
the problem here is that the case was dropped years ago and the firm bringing up the case was dissolved overnight
short treasuries i guess? idk how the fuck to even start. im just sick and tired of seeing the financial faggots picking high level positions within the government

Insert maymay about kikes being smart here.

motherfucker! motherfucker!
https ://npiregistry.cms.hhs.gov/
You can see any doctor in the US. They all have NPI numbers. The image says WINGENS not WINGER. Dr. Andrew Ethan Wingens, MD is not on it. I am not completely sure that it would have inactive or nonpracticing doctors. I am still searching for how long the name/npi stays good. It is possible that he isn't practicing. Search for yourself, someone could make a webm of their screen with it showing no results.

PS if you ever need to search docs, NPI of the NPPES is the way to go.

Holy fuck, so Obama was putting people who don't exist into high places? I wonder who was accessing the information these fake people had access to.

To a shitholer, a well-fed, properly prepared and expertly trained US soldier would likely seem superhuman.

Imagine being inbred Arab scum conscripted into a war you don't want to fight. Now imagine there are two hundred of you in your division. You're all poorly fed, rock stupid, and have maybe two days of training from someone equally retarded as you.
Your division runs into a small team of maybe ten US specfor operators with superior air support and superior morale, training, diet, and weapons.
Half your stupid Arab buddies drop their weapons and run the moment they realize this isn't a soft rape-able target. The other half of you are screaming tribute to your shitty desert god and firing wildly in different directions. Now an F22 drops a small diameter bomb in the middle of your squad and you get showered with Mohammed, Ahmed, Mohammed, and Mohammed's steaming body parts.
You run away like a pussy. What are you going to tell your superiors?
You can't get away with the classic, "WE WERE OUTNUMBERED! THERE WERE THOUSANDS OF THEM!" So you go with, "They were supersoldiers… Immune to bullets. Everywhere at once. One teleported behind Ahmed and killed him with a katana"

Attached: sf_2.jpg (2100x1320, 2.13M)

checked, space free version below:

IstartedlookingintoObama'sexecutiveappointments,especiallythosethatdidn'tneedsenateapproval.Ifoundthatmanysimplydon'texistandFacebookappearstobecomplicit.Manydon'texist-Iwillprovethathere.Facebookappearstobecomplicit-youbethejudge.Firstlet'sreflectbackonwhatTrumpdidhisfirstdaysinoffice.Let'srememberhisrevisiontoExecutiveorder31488,what'sEO31488youmayask?Takealookimgur.com/a/oMaWPgi"ShallbeloyaltotheUnitedStates""Loyal""Trustworthy""Reliable""Goodconductofcharacter"andbyusing"Mutuallyconsistentstandardsandproceedures"Investigatingthequalifications,suitabilityandfitnessofapplicantsforpositionsincompetitiveservice…AppointmentstopositionsintheSeniorExecutiveService.WhywasthissoimportantthatTrumpfelttheneedtodedicateoveraBILLIONdollarstothis?Oh,Iknow,youdon'tbelieveme.Yes,Trumpandhisteamallocated1,338,868,678.00dollarstostarttheNationalBackgroundInvestigationBoard.https://imgur.com/a/LsW71czWell,letshaveaquicklookatacoupleourselves,shallwe?Howboutwestartwithaneasyone?Adoctor!Iintroducetoyou,theObamaPayrollDr.AndrewEthanWinger,MD.https://imgur.com/a/eRgSEvkNow,goahead.Searchhisnameandseewhatyouturnup.Adoctorshouldbeeasytofind,right?Well,Ihavemysuspicionsthatthisguyhttps://www.medstarhealth.org/doctor/dr-ethan-andrew-booker-md/isObama'spal,giventhathisprofilecomesupandheisoutofChicagobutlet'smoveon.Oh,almostforgot.Afunnythinghappenedwhensearchingnamesonthelist.Facebookblockedme!https://imgur.com/a/frNgdtoNextwehaveClaytonKaierhttps://imgur.com/a/EqtulqFNothingextraordinaryaboutClayton,butwhydidapersonwhoisinajobinwhichhecannotbefired,leavewithouthavinganotherjobinplacefornearlyayear?SeemslikehewasinquiteahurrytogetoutoftherewithnewPOTUSincoming.Oh,beforeIforget,andERB(ExecutiveResourcesBoard)issetuptoreviewallSeniorExecutivesServicemembersuponthearrivalofthenewincomingPOTUS.Hereisaninterestingletteraboutthereviewboard.https://imgur.com/a/KDyBgb5Basically,theresourcesboardjustgotridofanyevidence,towhatI'mnotquitesure,andshovedpeopleintodarkcornersawayfromtheirpreviousposts.I'dsaythatseemsabitfishy.HowboutSarahNoelSauter?Anytakersonwhothatis?Yeah,meeitherhttps://imgur.com/a/AnHwLKOyetsheisonObama'spayroll.HereisthecuriouscaseofJoshuaBerman,theLawJewwho's"Friends"speaktohiminSpanish,postspicturesofweddingshe'snoteveninandphotoshopshimselfinpictureswithgirls.https://imgur.com/a/bOoj8gQHereisaremarkablefind.AmandaJoy,whoisfriendswithObamasformerlegalcousel,CeceliaMarieThomas(whomlookslikeshediedbeforeholdingthepositionsObamaPaidherfor.Sosad.https://imgur.com/a/t1tJxJ3),AmandaJoyfindslove,getsmarriedtoanunnamedmanwhoapparentlydoesn'thaveanyfriends,hasafriendJerrywhodoesn'tEnglishtoogoodandwinspoorpeoplescholarshipswhilelivingthehighlifeandtravelingtheworld.https://imgur.com/a/fMoZ3TcBecarefulbecauseIhavebeengettinghitHARDsincepeekingintothismadness.https://imgur.com/a/OSrHxtEHereiswhatReddithadtosayaboutmepostingthisinformationthere:https://imgur.com/a/sEW1YrwHereisalinkto222pagesofun-electedofficialswhomholdhighlyinfluencialseatsintheFederalGovernment.https://mega.nz/#!cWZwCQwZ!BVy1MSfEOI448LlnOb3-cIXLRbZTq7MYWOkoPMh8-SA

Op, i found the same thing about the us electoral college, especially 2008 electors. Many do not exist as far as google is concerned, and many are dead.

Youre on the right track, i think.

Attached: 8875de10d8a077c63e805348f1853d0258781f73839f8dbe3bcb3e1dbe90178a.jpg (255x250, 14.26K)

Wow Mr. Glow in The Dark. I am very spooked that you took that much time to half-assedly refute what was merely a random theory of mine.

Now you could, maybe, be a real user, but I think you seem like you are a low ranked US military COINTELPRO and you simply never considered that this sort of a black op would take place. You sound like US military at least. I am trying to figure out why you did not talk about the articles I linked. It was the Syrian ambassador recently and a panel of researchers who talked about supersoldiers. Here's a quote from the article which you ignored:

"According to a report by three researchers at the California State Polytechnic University, the agencies involved in these projects evaluated using drugs, prosthetics, gene manipulation and other techniques on their soldiers. This is not the first time that the U.S. would experiment with their soldiers.

The U.S. Army is evaluating in order to develop a project to equip its soldiers with new genes that would allow them to become super soldiers that do not suffer from fear, and have more endurance and strength.

A series of experiments in the 1970s aimed at developing hallucinogenic weapons, the Pentagon gave soldiers LSD - apparently without the subjects fully understanding the consequences of using the drug. During the Cold War U.S. troops were also exposed to nerve gas, psychochemicals and other toxic substances on an experimental basis and without their consent."

what are the consequences?

Top secret user. A glow in the dark just tried to rationalize away the modern day equivalent of MK programmes as mere hallucinations of combat weary jihadists. I'm sorry for derailing, but I genuinely see these super soldiers being used in politics and government as well as the battlefield.

if they aren't already being used they will be soon i'm sure

Consequences of using LSD?
Have a good time. Laugh a lot. Listen to Pink Floyd more than a normal person would.
Possibly smell the color green if it's that stuff I did back in '92.

is it weird that i can read this just fine? it doesnt even slow me down wtf

You keep saying this thread is being slid, but there's nothing interesting in it besides the OP

sounds about right
supposedly enhances psychic abilities

i thought it was surprisingly fluid as well

lsd and supersoldiers isn't interesting enough?

Nice digging. Make sure to archive the thread in case it gets deleted.

redpill me on these super soldiers user. i remember seeing tons of tinfoily youtubers taking webcam videos of their own screens of videos of them, but ive yet to see any conclusive evidence of them (at least nothing that couldnt have been faked via video editing).

however, i DO remember the syrian ambassador whom i regard very highly as a man who speaks exclusively in truths name dropping these supposed super soldiers in a press briefing.

im unsure as to what to believe. it seems like something the US is capable of, and certainly like something the US would DO, but at the same time, it also seems a tad farfetched and ive yet to see anything concrete on it or against it

Sounds like this may have something to do with the Awans/mossad.

Attached: Glowinginthedark.png (802x854, 114.4K)

sorry for no archive archive.is wont load, super soldiers could just mean mech suits or exosuits/exoskeletons
occupycorporatism.com/2012/09/25/darpa-continues-human-experiments-to-create-military-super-soldiers/
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/09/military-technology-pentagon-robots/406786/
sott.net/article/249562-US-Army-Super-Soldier-Genetically-Modified-Humans-Wont-Need-Food-Sleep
nextbigfuture.com/2008/07/3-billion-super-soldier-program-10.html

Attached: darpa-exo.png (634x444 78.39 KB, 36.21K)

Define "supersoldier"

Of course we're using drugs and other shit to make our soldiers perform better in combat. They've certainly tried genetic experiments. How well that actually works or how far they went is unknown.

If you're saying we've created some sort of posthuman Superman with abilities unknown to mortals, you're being ridiculous.

On the other hand, did we make more aggressive less fearful more obedient soldiers through a combination of training, drugs and equipment? Of course we did. That's what man has been trying to do since we realized fighting in groups was better than fighting alone.

I'd sign up for it
Super Soldier where even an older brain can control a robot, yep count me in.

very interesting user, ill see if i can make some archives of all of this later tonight

I get that much, I'm more into genes because I'm a futurist and I think synthetic biology and human chimaeras like the Chinks are doing is scary. I don't mind the mutants being sent to Syria, but I don't want them in government in case they go rogue. Eugenics needs to have oversight or it could go… too far….

>>>/cuckchan/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

This needs to be stickied. Keep bumping anons!

Boys, I think this is a shill.

Attached: 1404763168547.jpg (900x675, 117.06K)

It does. Shame it won't. Bump.

Got to keep that oversight!

Oy got we condrol dis realm and time! We can't let the chinks do it. But hail Yakub!

Have a bump

This is still the most important thread in the catalog

Attached: hochmut kommt bevor den fall.jpg (600x506, 33.55K)

Should have developed more super scientists instead of super nigs.

Attached: Super Soldier Ops.webm (384x288, 3.98M)

Mystery Thread #2

Anyone's got subtitles/translation of what's going on in this webm?

here's info on one. Thomas V. Girardi, he's the lawyer who won the Erin Brokovich case against PG&E. His wife is Erika "Jayne" Girardi who can be seen as a regular cast member of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills on Bravo.

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK-CONTROLLED MOBILE INFANTRY SUITS WHEN

Attached: Mobile Infantry.png (500x767, 957.41K)

One thing that's immediately noticeable pre and post Kampfy is that shill / bait quality was far far higher than this.

Bumping to counter kikey and his band of faggots

if you had a few thousand ghost people assigned to appointments with oh lets say a 250k salary we're talking about 250000*5000=1250000000
over 8 years
1250000000*8=10000000000
10 000 000 000

How do I get a job for shareblue? For real, you guys must have a pretty sweet gig if you're able to put THIS little effort into your shill posts and still have a job. Who do I send my contact info to, you or your niggerjew boss, """""""user""""""?

Maybe take off that extra big ass tinfoil hat and realize maybe they have just been stealing kids and grooming them.

Bump!

Where do you think the money went?

That is the billion dollar question.

"Obama's personal army"

No wonder they freaked out so bad when Trump won, they were all losing their jobs.

the scholarship deal makes me think they could be bilking way more than we could even imagine. Obama did double the debt in 8 years

From looking through the information, there are over 8,000 positions appointed. It's safe to say that some, maybe 10%, are filled with non-existent people. So maybe Obozo was collecting the pay they would be receiving?

The people that do exist, nearly half of them have phony information like the Josh Berman character posted in OP.

Maybe this list is the "sealed-indictment" list?

First name I plucked from the list

Outside of this report, the guy is a ghost.

Attached: JMH_AsstUSTradeRep_whereDidHeGo.PNG (958x46, 10.28K)

What can you buy for 10 Billion? Did we find the blackops budget for the deep state? Is that why the shills avoid this thread like the plague?

Or maybe their names are on the list?

hahahaha now that would be some delicious karmic justice!

Where the fuck is everyone?

This thread has been slid into oblivion. If you want a good thread to be seen, particularly an investigation thread, you have to bump it.

The best possible gift you can give to NS right now is bumping every real or decent thread between page 15 and 25. SPQRII

Seems the most plausible explanation. A bunch of literally-who cabinet positions stuffed with people who don't exist to discretely funnel tax dollars into the political machine. Given the level of voter fraud and scandals like Solyndra, siphoning off a few hundred grand here and there isn't at all surprising.

This user gets it. With the kind of diet and exercise regimen you're on in the Army, after 5 or 10 years, you tend to get pretty damn big. I'm not much bigger than average, and I tower over most third-worlders. Also, steroid use is really, really pervasive in the armed forces. By extension, so is gynecomastia. Don't juice, kids, seriously.

OP and interested anons. Pick someone on the list, check them out, and if it looks pretty obvious that they don't exist DONT POST IT HERE. That gives party apparatchiks time to do damage control because some of them do read this board. Take the name and evidence (maybe something a little more polished than your typical screencap) and send it to your congressmen, governor and the state AG. If you speak leagalese, maybe some kind of draft complaint would make sense. This is potentially fuel for some corruption charges that will be very hard to make go away.

Post as if the enemy is watching because they are.

Attached: Cat_resuscitation.jpg (363x558, 44.79K)

Nice find OP, here's a few I just looked up. Very little info on a lot of these people.

Paul S Raizk - Deputy Director And Senior Advisor For Records Management - Arizona lawyer with no client or peer reviews on attorney review sites. Little info.
Shailagh Murray - Senior Advisor to President - She is married to Neil King Jr., currently employed by Fusion GPS
Rodin Mehrbani - Ass’t to the President - Lawyer. Iranian with family in Tehran, little info, may have operated in Charlottesville, VA (maybe taught at UVA?) Just bought a house with Shantel Meeks, PhD who also worked in Obama WH
Maju Varghese - now lives in New Delhi

Attached: rodinmehrbani.JPG (946x345, 69.02K)

Fucking Christ boys, look at this muhfugga Zaid A Zaid. Has anyone else ever so perfectly encapsulated the Obama White House?

Attached: 19105518_10154380729021566_8037963600409550964_n.jpg (960x960 86.65 KB, 67.14K)

I'm seeing a lot of scholarships awarded to close relatives of people on this list as well as a ton of names matching those of actors. I'm going to work on putting together whatever links I can find.

Who's the pee-wee herman mf'er with him in nearly every pic?

Here you go.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-02_01-46-55.png (1024x743, 154.66K)

The guy is deleted from everywhere. I found a facebook event in 2017, with a really strange comment and another actor profile, like so many others on the list.

Attached: Odd_FB_Comment.PNG (406x525 144.65 KB, 58.58K)