The bumplocked Bernie thread is at the bottom of the page now. Its been a few days, actual Zig Forumsacks...

The bumplocked Bernie thread is at the bottom of the page now. Its been a few days, actual Zig Forumsacks, go look at whats left of the catalog now. All the quality threads that existed here just a week ago, most of them fell right off the board because its all cuckchan all day.

You think you can maintain board quality without any moderation, youre disingenuous and a shill. No one actually believes that.

Attached: absolutely-saddening.jpg (600x450, 44.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=8ZbqlXIISQQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You lost. Fuck off.

Attached: 1437816295699.jpg (490x588, 91.85K)

Attached: posting guide 8ch.png (1917x1161, 1.05M)

Not fooling anyone. This board is nothing like it was a week ago and only cancer thinks its an improvement.

All I see are political threads and not a glorified news board

Its all cuckchan cancer or threads from a week ago that were actually bumped. The vast majority of the content was slid off the board by the now permanent anti-white cancer, such as yourself who are happy this place is dead.

The only thing dragging down the quality of posts on this board are threads like this. Stop fucking spamming them.

In fact, reported for spam.

I hand on heart cannot recall a single quality thread not anchored/bumplocked on Zig Forums under Imkikefy's stewardship.

The fundamental differences now is that at least actual legitimate pol/aks aren't instabanned by retarded MAGApedes and isreali kikes anymore

Which is a dramatic improvement over the prior rule of Kushner's own little Kampfy

Attached: I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS ANIME POST.png (500x600, 59.64K)

I love when people repost that because I made it. Probably my favorite contribution to the board. Sad no one uses it for thread creation though.

t. jew
Theres 3 threads on physically opposing kikes and they were never touched, those threads are worth more than this entire board was and I made one of them. I wont be making them anymore, not for anti-white shills like you to learn how to slaughter whites.

Make your own nofun board then, faggot.

You keep harping about your contributions kikey, but even if what you're saying is true, removing you from BO was worth not having you make those threads.

Zig Forums did not come to prominence by censoring faggoty ideas. Zig Forums came to prominence by having better ideas and funnier memes. We don't need and we have never needed some shitskin with a tender ass and a twitchy banhammer. That's m00t tier faggotry. The tears of r/t_d newfaggots lamenting the long overdue ousting of their LARPing kike overlord sustain me.

Death to all Hotpockets
Long live Zig Forums

Attached: b2fa2fa49e232b40b354694dd1355a4e21aecebaf88455c84581708780a5f15a.jpg (432x387, 29.97K)

Imkikefy's nu-pol is officially dead
Long live Zig Forums

Attached: Capture.JPG (842x772, 112.97K)

I'm they will start banning you soon instead of just bumplocking your spam, imkikey.

Attached: anchored threads.png (1077x409, 206.29K)

If its not obvious to you that these people are happy about white genocide and want to see whites destroyed, you probably dont belong here.

*I'm sure

I know what the rules are and I know that within those rules this place will inevitably, without question turn into cuckchan. Sooner or later, its irrelevant. You are cuckchanners and your voice doesnt matter, youre just cultural marxist subjective liars. The same scum who were banned for spamming about based niggers and zionists being our friends.

This board has just become 4/pol/. I personally don't see a reason to stay. I wasn't one for the moderator we previously had, but I enjoyed a moderated Zig Forums. If I wanted unmoderated stream of shitness Zig Forums I'd go back to 4/pol/ .

What are good replacements?

This is the moderation he's complaining about? If you ask me, they're doing God's work.

There are literally no replacements and this will not be replaced, its a serious loss for white people and the kikes are trying to pretend it hasnt been killed so that the change isnt reverted with new mods able to ban cancer.

7 day bans are the max that can be handed out, only after they repeatedly made shit threads that get bumplocked. Every 7 days the same shills are going to show up to get banned again.

qq

Your speech gulag was worse than a few shit threads on the catalog. Yes, worse. You turned funny, witty, incisive Zig Forums into a no fun hugbox for Trump of all people. Ever notice how we never had a problem with you banning people for insulting Hitler? That's because he was a great man and Trump doesn't even asymptotically approaches him. And then wordfilters, maddowposting ETC ETC.

tl;dr bye bye roach we don't want you back, no matter how much you spam

Attached: Kikery.JPG (519x592, 91.98K)

qq, a term from the mid 2000s from world of warcraft, a degenerate gamer term signifying crying eyes.
"So sad, whites die off for lack of uncontrolled opposition on their side"

And then they get banned again. Wow.

/v/ and Zig Forums are both the worst i've ever seen them on this site. is it time to move to the next place?

Jews. Zig Forumsacks unanimously enjoyed a high quality board with serious discourse, no Zig Forumsack could possibly be happy about the current state of the board. You are anti-white shills.

What a heartfelt and organic dialogue forming naturally between two genuine anons. I'm totally convinced. Looks like imageboards are dead my fellow white people :^)

Attached: Tfw the propaganda is dank.jpg (402x402, 36.07K)

Except they dont because A you only get banned for shit threads, not shit posts and B they are allowed to hate whites within the confines of the rules. Antifascism is okay, not bannable. Theres an anarcho communist thread up from yesterday, thats Antifa if you didnt know.

Attached: 47226701e4938fca9c7a778587f132a01637578055.jpg (601x426, 121.94K)

The "Are Trump fans retarded" is the Johnny Gat's exposure video exposing the jewish aut-rights Charlottesville psyop and all the CIA-kike agents involved in it

This is in fact the video that would incur an instaban being posted on Imkampfy controlled Zig Forums, after the isreali kikes would swarm and complain about it … just as they did that recent thread also

hooktube.com/watch?v=8ZbqlXIISQQ

Its the same antfags that you are arguing with. They know, they're shills.

Why are you replying to me in that post when I'm pointing out and demonstrating what a compromised cunt Imkampfy was

Do you even know anything about ban evaders? Bans won't stop spammers or any malicious agents. They just fire up another VPN and continue posting like nothing happened. It's seven days maximum in case it's a VPN and somebody else needs to use it.

NO

It's not true no matter how many times you repeat it, kikey.

You could always fuck off to reddit.

My bad, I just realised that you wrote
Without any hint of irony

Attached: ImkikefyWillBanBanBan.jpg (602x602, 64.28K)

PS - Can anyone remember TRS/Daily Stormer and every single individual of the aut-right stating
They were the 1st Imkampfy prototypes

Dubs speaketh the truth. Heil'd, and fuck Imkikey that shit bitching ass bastard. Glad Zig Forums is back to normal, even through the libtard/cuckchan spam, way better than it was under his control.

The vast majority of people arent autistic enough to buy a vpn that actually works, but I guess youre right since the bans only last 7 days you could just get any vpn and the banned shill used IPs will be unbanned by the time you use it. Freedom FTW!

Kek, the only thing on this board a week ago was months old thread and fuck all pph

>>>/polmeta/
:^)

Attached: 1527558380420.png (808x805, 1.01M)

Saved, I'm a lurker tho so I don't know how to red text or bold or anything

Akshually, everything seems very fresh and interesting. I like this better.

No one claimed that. The current situation is the result of bad moderation, i.e. kikey.
Obviously, we need better moderation of this board, but I'm confident something will work itself out to most people's satisfaction. We are not, and never were cuckchan.
We're just going through a transitory phase right now. Stop with your blackpilled cuckoldry.

>>>/oven/

Wtf are you talking about lol

Look at everything beneath the Bernie thread, its all gone, that was the top of the page a couple days ago. All those threads already replaced with 80% cancer.

Such a fucking disgrace.

I can barely remember 8ch before the april fool's raid and captcha.

how would /v/ suffer from it? Zig Forums bans werent global ones. can you elaborate?

What do you have to gain from lying on the internet?

Attached: 45fcf375a6da1b10b123a4ea86e7a52b4d701cfa655ec7b3521af3d90aea5ed3.jpg (480x480, 25.66K)

You'll also find the default settings for formating in the [options] at all time.
saged for kikey whine thread

Attached: serveimage (88).png (1920x1080, 89.83K)

once archive.{is,fo} goes belly up then you won't get to other cached copies of that site
full retard, especially considering the blue background

This is very true. I miss those threads and hope they made it to internet heaven