Historical Perspectives

Ever since the late 15th century, the great enemy of the world has ridden on top of western colonialism to create the most tyrannical empire this world has ever seen, and you think that the white race is the victim?

The “white race” is a golem created by the enemy to clear the terrain for his new world order and you know this to be true. I say this because “white” tribal identity is a modern concept with its origins in post-renaissance colonial philosophy.

what’s more is that I see white tribal identity equated with Aryan racial theory, which, with any rudimentary understanding of the writings of the esoteric anthropologists is accepted as having been EXTINCT since the fall of the proverbial Atlantean civilization shared in all ancient myths of this world.

Even Hitler rejected the notion of a “white” race in his own project, which brings me to my last point.

It is the nations of this world who were unfortunate enough to become hosts to the Jewish tribe that are its victims. Mesopotamia, Egypt, Greece, Rome, and since the Assyrian conquest of the kingdoms of Israel the Jew has become the WORLD’S problem.

But, what is most disgraceful about white identitarianism is that it downplays the atrocities done to Judea’s most recent victim, the GERMAN race. Do you think that the “white” golems of the “free world” (the Anglo-Judaic empire) suffered to half the extent that Germany had during the two world wars?

There aren’t enough brown men from the east to fill colonial lands in vengeance for western crimes, because these same brown men have more in common with the German race against the ZOG than any European power (especially Britain) attempting to recolonize.

Even if a white ethnostate was achievable, do you think the Jew wouldn’t try their best to manipulate that state to control the divided and lost?

ethnic nativism (not nationalism) has always ever been a Jewish scheme to divide and conquer. The best of what’s left of men in this world will unite, or you all will fall.

Or maybe you will be privileged enough to be downloaded into the “white” section of the borg, goyim!

Attached: 6E641D32-ED62-45DF-B9A0-80C62022D277.jpeg (1024x680, 143.64K)

You have a valid point if white people were the equivalent of niggers. I like to think we have the mental faculty to avoid the mistakes of the past and not engage in more brother wars. Ideally we have a revolution against ZOG, peace while defending our borders then infinite space colonies. That's the timeline of our ideology and our movement and all should come from the struggle towards this ideal.

The only reason WW2 occurred as it did is because the white men and women of the west did not know about the Freemasons and jews the same way we did. Most of what they knew was second hand information and anecdotal. We have primary sources proving that the jews are evil and turn white men of all breeds on each other. This newfound knowledge will prevent a repeat of the (((imperial))) follies of the past.

>ethnic nativism (not nationalism) has always ever been a Jewish scheme to divide and conquer. The best of what’s left of men in this world will unite, or you all will fall
Who are you to speak, what have you done to preserve our race.

Attached: BC3F0915-519A-4262-83F2-C9AD138EAF30.jpeg (204x247, 20.53K)

The Jew has only ever turned the non Jew against each other, their war against the white race is only to destroy a golem that has become too destructive.

This is not to say that no noble elements have existed in other European countries, but those elements have been subverted.

England’s parliament must be punished for what was done to the rightful King Charles I.

That implies we are slaves to the jew. I refuse to be a slave and that is why I am asking you to take up arms alongside me.

Punish and nationalize the (((banking families))), and you'll save the West in the process as the subversion is always maintained by the national treasury. +++Royals+++ are a topic I am not touching since it is such an endless rabbithole.

Dammit wrong meme

Attached: 60AFA3BE-1AA5-4CED-AC18-BF80A7340CCC.jpeg (800x432, 64.71K)

Race isn’t a social construct, but like I said, “white” and Aryan are two different things.

stop tripping all overyourself, relax

you don't have a coherent conclusion to your survey in your original post, and you don't have a plan of action

As you say, Nationalism is a good thing OP

The 14 words is not ethnic nativism, but it is national nativism. It can be used by everyone, like so:

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for our children

I’m afraid many would act without considering the following

Yes.
But not many people are able to take something as abstract of old as what you are stating,
so you have to use a close past in order to feel identity to a cause, that might still be following one of it's oldest principles. The preservation of life.

Aryans root race is still here and our age has only just begun, fucking newfag. Go read up on the Hyperboreans, Lumerians, Mu and Thuleans if you want a better understanding of the mythological ages and empires. We've blown ourselves up like three times, typically over warlock cannibals, race mixing with giants or genetically engineered monster girls.

Attached: theozology.cover.gif (1000x1581, 1.18M)

The aryans were “the root race”, until they mingled with all the other races of man, and the only thing left of them are scattered traits that barely survive today anywhere.

didn't read

Hitler did not reject it. Look at who is "Aryan" in the Nuremberg laws.

I actually did mean those empires when I said that.

Attached: Destroyit.gif (500x200, 369.42K)

Maybe you should read about it instead of just driving cocks up your ass as hard and fast as possible.
Just do a little reading and stop being a worthless price of shit, ok sunshine?

Attached: Screenshot_20180518-141140_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 568.21K)

Aryan race theory began with max muller

Rip

No you dumb faggot, take your fedora off and shove it up ur ass.
Then madam blavatsky made up some bullshit that you think is real and that the person you sighted, Max Muller, also said was bullshit

Muller was of the opinion that Blavatsky had not understood Indian religions at all and done much mischief. She was, according to him, deceived by others and had been carried away by her own imagination. Her teaching had nothing to do "with the venerable name [theosophy], so well known among early Christian thinkers, as expressing the highest knowledge of God within the reach of the human mind." He argued that her secret doctrines were contrary to Indian religious tradition. There was no esoteric interpretation of the Shastras and other ancient Indian scriptures that could possibly support Blavatsky's theosophy. But Muller's warnings were of no avail. "Unfortunately, the only thing that the large public admires in India," he wrote to Malabari, "is the folly of Esoteric Buddhism and Theosophy, falsely so called. What a pity it is that such absurdities, nay, such frauds, should be tolerated!" — pp. 160-1

Almost every one on this board is a larping neck beard using their great brains to parrot out garbage they did no research into

I’m not even a Blavatskyite,

Serrano, Devi, and Myatt are my homies.

;-;

We are the elves and maybe it's time for us to leave this world. Let the orcs pillage and destroy, I don't care anymore. Let's just leave to a cold place in the north where we cannot be followed.
Or south, like Antarctica. Or Mars. Earth is lost to us.

The Oera Linda Book is the true originator of the root race concept. Blavatsky like Serrano was a co-opter of such ideas. Their reliance on secret knowledge from the mystery schools is a dead give away who they are. You have fallen for a typical trick of theirs, throwing the baby out with the bathwater just because one of their minions appropriated Aryanism.

Hitler made several references to "the white race" in Mein Kampf. Sage for moarpheous-esque retardation.

Hitler was a pragmatist, and MK was a political document. He was a Catholic too, but not really.

It's disingenuous to state that, because white people were "a golem created by the enemy," we deserve whatever happens to us at the hands of our supposed creators. If I believed your assertion, I'd still want more for myself and my offspring than to be tossed into the wastebasket of history. If my history, my reality, and my life is an illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me.

To Hell with your reality.

Attached: You cuck.jpeg (600x600, 33.77K)

Try to look at things this way.

Germany was a victim of British colonialism in WWII

On the matter of anglos.
Britons still exist. We're still here. Still want to remove saxon. Send guns.

Attached: 1524854153.jpg (586x651, 38.81K)

No.
The white race may be considered a meta race, thats fine. But that doesnt mean that is was just made up. The realisation of a greater sense of whiteness beyond immediate borders while still recognising our varying national characters was something that gradually dawned on us quite naturally as we came into greater contact with different non white peoples over the exploration and colonial periods. We began to realise that in spite of their differences from each other they were all quite markedly different from us in a way that we were not from each other. We began to notice that we were a family of white races and this naturally and quite rightly developed into our greater sense of whiteness.
There may be a lot more to it than that and yes, the jew has certainly tried to hijack our realisation, just like they do with everything else. But to claim that the closely related network of different white peoples is the creation of the jew displays a disturbing attitude to our various peoples that borders on deconstruction, and an ignorance of the biological truth of our closely related family of sub races.
Where you an Iron March guy by any chance?

Attached: nintchdbpict000288711077.jpg (564x548, 50.22K)

Think of it like this. Before every white ethnic group had a built in protection by being an ethnic group. What the Jew wants is to lump all those ethnicities together, some of good stock, some of lesser stock. The end result is mutt white race without the peak qualities of the individual ethnicities. If whites were still pure blooded Aryans this wouldn't be a problem, but clearly we are not.
And of course the ultimate end game is for the Jew to pass as marranos in a "white ethno state".

youre the only golems here nigger

Christopher Columbus was a Jew.

Ideally we should combine the best aspects of the recognition that we have our own specific race/Nation with a sense of the white meta race as an overarching and hopefully unifying concept. Without abandoning our own Nations. I dont think thats impossible or even that difficult.
Our own Nations must come first and it is true that some groups can sadly no longer be considered white.
But lets not throw the baby out with the bathwater by destroying one of the few good things (the realisation of a white meta race) to come out of the last 200 years.

care to elabor88?

Yes it is, dipshit

Even worse; he was a Greek

Technically, no, and it’s fairly easy to explain.

During the Middle Ages for instance, there was no such thing mentioned about a “white race” anywhere, but people still named the Jew far more than they do today to the point where Jews were called out by their own name like “John Doe, the Jew” in almost every manuscript I can find.

So the idea of racial conflict existed, not religious, but the world has hated Jews long before “white people” was a thing.

The founders of America were literally White nationalists. They made a nation for free White men, and so they had a concept of the "white race."

Yeah you're right. I might crash my car on the drive to work. Why even get out of bed in the morning?

But the Jews don't just infect the Germans. They infect all White peoples (and even some of the Asian ones, too). So are we just supposed to ignore every other White country and focus only on Germany?

This is the worst kind of thread: both pointless and wrong.

Attached: DUhBdicX0AAGNZ5.jpg (1200x687, 137.28K)

Image macro, brainlet. Meme has the same meaning that it did before it attained popular misuse.

America was literally founded by those who literally worship THE EYE

Attached: 842F9913-1A69-48A6-99E2-9633E2EA2A6C.jpeg (200x200, 20.22K)

And coincidentally this is also the cut-off for our historical understanding. Your are progressing towards the truth. But you need to investigate more of the meta-theory of all things. And I mean ALL things. In regards to history, you need to investigate the validity of our chronology, the evidence that speaks of the events therein, WHO found this evidence, WHERE it was found, WHEN it was found and WHY it was found, etc. I will give you a heads-up. All Ancient histories are forgeries, the German lands are our origin. From Germany the expansion continued and colonies like France, Britain, Russia and the US were founded. Jews are an inbred European group or clan of families who got certain privilege from the kings and then usurped the power. They took on the artificially created religion of Judaism for whatever reason. Everything of value in our world is Germanic in origin. That's why Hitler said that NS was not for export. It has no meaning outside of Germany. Hitler's racial NS State would have been the salvation of this world of lies. But now it's too late. The goal is not to create a Europe of different homogenous countries, because there is only one Aryan truth and all the different artificial cultures don't matter one bit. Europe must be controlled by our elite, who is now spread across the world, but united in spirit, and who will for the most part be Germanic anyways, whether the descendents were born in Germany, Australia, Russia or wherever else.

Fuck you kraut I'm a Briton, now take back your saxons

Attached: [incoherent yelling].webm (800x450, 3.01M)

Take your ethnic pride and stick it up your ass. What are you, a fucking kike? Tribalism is for primitives. Your ethnic is not your race, and plenty of your ethnics are traitors to your race. This German you chose to attack is far more your brother than the average Britton. Assuming you are not a subhuman of course, trying to pass.

All I want is for Britain to be returned to its native people. For the fog to return, our forests to be regrown and the fucking saxons to all fuck off back to Germany.
Also I would very much like it if we started skinning foreigners alive and leaving them tied to posts on the shores again. So we don't wind up in this situation again.

These are our islands. Nobody else can have them.

Attached: 1522054737421.png (594x483, 97.36K)

You're a degenerated German, nearer to the Jew than actual Germanics. So no, giving you autonomy would end in the same way as it has, i.e. you betray all Western people. You have to be brought under control and exposed to a century of eugenics so your anglo-saxon jew "culture" will be cleansed from your soul and and you can join us again as a free people. And you can go fuck yourself with your heritage like faked Stonehenge and the rest of the hoax documents that you have to offer as "evidende" for your long and proud history.

You are a colony, and you betrayed your homeland, the place you originated from. Instead of assisting the establishment of a new regenerative nucleus of Europe, you "defended" your fucking worthless islands. You can shove your islands into your ass, but keep the fuck out. But you won't, as we all know.

Unity through nobility brother.

You're talking about saxons.
I'm a Briton not a saxon, we predate saxons. We want the saxons to leave.
As for not fucking with you lot. We wouldn't if you could be trusted not to invade us, which history shows you bloody well can not.

Attached: 581a0052cb0bd7ff77c51baeacc765fa5fc025071228855e3ddb3b25d37b1ac6.gif (300x245, 503.54K)

Don't be so brainwashed by mainstream history. If you want to base your whole being on some books, then do your work and make sure that you know who wrote them, what archeological evidence there is and how easy it is to fake it. Start with Stonehenge if you like.

Hail, brother!

Your entire theory relies on saxons emerging far sooner than they did, coming to the British isles prior to the invasion by Rome, then splitting into multiple subgroups and then fighting Rome when it invaded.
THEN fighting more saxons when said saxons invaded.

And does nothing to explain our languages, historical tales, physical archeological evience and literally every contemporary source from Rome and Greece.

Attached: RomeImmigration.mp4 (800x340, 6.1M)

There was no Rome and also no Ancient Greece, at least not in the sense that you imply. Having the origin of "your people's" history beginning with the British East India Company would be of more use to you in regards to unraveling the real history instead of fantasizing abour your Saxons and Britons, that some university department came up with.

So what you're saying is that theres some vast conspiracy stretching well over a thousand years that has managed to pull the wool all over everyones eyes?
And that the saxons are the victims and we should all start speaking German and saying how much we love saurkraut?
That whole cultures, languages, etc were concocted and somehow forced on the entirety of Europe in line with this grand scheme?

Wel, yr wyf yn argyhoeddedig.
Neu gallech fod yn wallgof.
Gadewch i ni ei wynebu. Dim ond llain Almaenig arall yw hwn i gymryd drosodd Ewrop

Attached: 1467489936644-1.png (1179x726, 611.45K)

You are being very obstinate user.

Mae'n debyg, dysgais i un o'r rhagflaenwyr i Esperanto

Attached: 1424418449636.png (638x911, 95.97K)

you lost Celt, deal with it. your saxon-hate posts are getting annoying.

this is assuming youre really a (((celt)))

Lost what? Your entire argument is "EVERYONE IS WRONG AND WE ARE ALL SAXONS BECAUSE I SAY SO!"
It's the worst kind of shitposting. It barely even qualifies as shitposting.
You're no doubt some Amerimutt who is proud of being one thirtieth German. While the rest is pure nigger.

You offer no evidence of any sort. Nor even any explanation for the various language families in Europe. If your theory were true then we'd all have fairly similar languages. But many of us have languages from entirely different language families.

Attached: 1510624464995.gif (500x500, 2.66M)

i think youre getting me confused with someone else, lay off the whiskey Connor its summoning up the banshees and they be messin with ur head laddy aye

hmmm, claims to be celtic, wants war with saxons ( a group that invaded more than 1000 years ago and generally just slaughtered the nobles before assuming control of the natives) before he wants war with muslims (a group that is in the current process of invasions and will wipe our your entire genetic line, because this is their modus operandi ), and propagates the amerimutt meme, claiming that most americans are niggers even though its been proven several times that most white europeans are pure…..yeah, you dont ==reek== of shill

Attached: ^EEB7404F01C90FCBB94FF1C4A9CFFB7F3C9F72E74535136F48^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (909x960, 44.41K)

Whom do you think it is that defends the muslim in Britain?
It is the saxon.
Remove saxon and suddenly the muzzie and semite must stand on his own.
To remove kebab you must remove saurkraut. Ideally with fire.

Attached: brythonic pepe.png (744x1070, 778.97K)

yeah we all know that the Irish are bastions of the white race and dont ever support muslims at all

oh yeah

your anime memes and pepes dont fool me kike, all you ever post on this fucking board is this D&C shit and yoube been posting it for months now. Anyone who isnt a blistering idiot is already onto your shit, nigger. You will be purged in the coming days.

Attached: BasedCelts.png (540x360 144.96 KB, 61.56K)

Every day. EVERY FUCKING DAY.
Why do people forget we exist? We even get left off fucking maps!

Attached: 1318198366001.png (455x451, 55.05K)

then youre an even more irrelevant race, and you have even more to lose from trying to go to war with the british when Muslims are already conquering your lands. Cant tell if youre a kike shill or genuinely just fucking stupid. Going to assume the former so I have an excuse to not reply; what a waste of my time.

Attached: 0401d2383f2e5e39927070ad2b874dfc05a6897840405aace7923c200498829f.gif (444x444, 2.54M)

It's not like I'm saying I don't want saxons to exist. I just want them to do it somewhere else. Somewhere that isn't the homeland of my people.
Somewhere they can import and fornicate with all the muslims they please, so long as it isn't Britain.

Is it so wrong to want to save your people and retake your homeland from foreign invaders?

Attached: 1489447066125.png (251x227, 64.46K)

when it means going to war with fellow whites when they are bigger issues, yes. its not just wrong, its fucking stupid and bad logistics. you ever even play a strategy game before? do you even know how FFA works?

I'm German, and yes I want the lands that the russians took back from me, but I want muslims out of my homeland alot more. now since I have an IQ above 70, I can prioritize which of my enemies is a bigger threat and eliminate the immediate threat first before I eventually plan to deal with the other threats. Take some lessons from a gold-ladder SC:BW champ kid, maybe someday your children wont be such a failure.

Attached: ac0e28a6dacb16ea63eb6e180e326db4e91c55e862e196c2fd858ad9357c89c4.jpg (1756x2409, 435.75K)

For us they're one and the same
It is the Saxon who brings in the Muslim
It is the Saxon who loves the eu
It is the Saxon who can't read a fucking cookbook but still wants his foreign foods

Here there can be no kebab removal until Saxon is removed. Because the Saxon will defend kebab.

Regarding brits that's truly understandable.

Well that's the Saxon for you
They can't cook

Let him try fighting his imaginary Saxons, if he can find find them, that is. Like those Muslims in the Middle East, who fight each other because of some text in a book. They don't even need evidence for this, so nothing tangible was invented for them. But our guy here has Stongehenge to back up all the claims in his little smart books. Burn the books!

Thanks for posting bullshit straight out of your ass. The concept has been in use since antiquity when Xenophanes wrote about the "white people" of Thracia compared to the "black people" of Ethiopia.

You're such a slimy jew. No homogeneous society in the history of the world labeled itself racially until in regular contact with other races.

Quit sliding the board, kike.

Europeans were in contact with the world well until the fall of Constantinople, and even after that top tbh.

up

I agree with this tho. The struggle against the JWO must be waged together with all possible allies, regardless of race or religion. I'd rather have an anti-globalist nigger than a pro-EU European.

youve posted this shitty stale copypaste like 5 times now, fuck off leftypol

Attached: JAV_-_Ahegao.webm (597x336, 2.44M)

Daily reminder, that all census and tax information tries to get you to denigrate yourself as a categorization of "white" when it comes to ethnicity. As a child I naturally resisted and wrote Scandinavian.

If the Jew wants you to call yourself "white," there is a reason for it. Germans and Nords must stand tall to defend our ancestry.

Black men are promoted because they are incapable of being fathers, and as such, creating a patriarchy and a civilization.

Back in the ancient world the olive skinned people whose nations bordered the Mediterranean considered most of the pale skinned people to be barbarians. Later, in the days of the Ottomans, an Ottoman diplomat was disgusted by the vikings' incredibly bad hygiene, quite hilarious to read. But hey, they beat Columbus to the Americas, right?

­­>>Dirty Vikings
That's kiked up propaganda. Do their descendants enjoy cleanliness? Yes? Well so did they you fucking turd muncher.

The level of pop history you are engaged in is impressive, I bet you have a copy of Guns, Germs, and Steel conspicuously placed on your living room table.
Those two historical entities were separated by centuries. You don't even realize how ignorant you are.