Fallout 76 and white supremacy

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MANLET , HE ACTUALLY DID IT.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ye84Zrqndo

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (256x256, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fb1MR85XFOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Fuck off, take your Jew games too.

I'll believe it when I see it.

how can you hate kike howard with such a passion, don't you love his little lies?

Stop shilling your game

but it is Basedâ„¢, why don't you buy HIS games?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (615x347, 239.45K)

BUY MY FUCKING GAMES

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x480, 426.28K)

And you are reported for spam. Don't like a thread hide it. This isn't be and there now 4 vols appointed. time for you kind to fuck off from this board back to /b/

now I don't condone vidya because it does nothing to further the 14 words but personally I'm gonna pirate the fuck outta that shit and viddle ja diddle the hours away tbh

well maybe, my computer couldn't run FO4 so probably can't play this one either and I'm not gonna waste money upgrading a computer that can browse Zig Forums fine

Attached: 7133a4b117553d3b2da999347586296fa6398d676c2b156e565f52fe172f0bcf.jpg (645x968, 106.3K)

Nothing will compare to Fallout Shelter

he lets you have that freedom, its the best white game out there, one of them atleast.

>shilling (((vidya)))
go back to cuckchan where you belong you utter faggot

Threads like this almost makes me miss Kampfy.

watch interviews, also why the fuck do I need "evidence" for a fucking videogame, you dumb loser, look at the trailer and judge it for yourself.

sage

now I don't condone posting on 8/pol/ because it does nothing to further the 14 words
stupid reason

The literal shittiest trailer too.

looks like nu/pol/ wants POZ in videogames, it perplexes me.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (630x384, 197.28K)

I don't like the gore, faggotry, shitskin promoting, attack Whites story lines.

you're right my fellow redditor, here's a better trailer.
youtube.com/watch?v=fb1MR85XFOc

fuck tod

You will be missing more than that by the time whites have their revenge on you for destroying this board and by doing so promoting white genocide more than any single kike alive.

Attached: bypass2.jpg (264x480 474 B, 8.26M)

We don't want shit threads, explain your shit or gtfo.

go back to /v/

BING BING WAHOO

It's just more jewish propaganda disguised as entertainment

IF IT'S MULTIPLAYER: I hope it's a multiplayer game in the vein of *SPACE STATION 13,* but you're trying to keep your vault repaired, repelling random catastrophe events, sending scavenger teams outside the vault into a SUPER HOSTILE environment, and player saboteurs. Round ends when vault goes into catastrophic melt down, or all saboteurs are dead, or certain development achievement is met.

=Anti-White