The Next Step

This thread is for those who are unhappy with current leadership on 8/pol/, and wish to leave. Discuss alternatives, if any, and try to reach a conclusion. Complaining will get nothing accomplished, and anything that could he said has already been said in meta threads. Focus on the topic. Ignore all shills. If things do not improve by one week's time, it is unlikely that Zig Forums will ever recover.

Obvious first choices would be endchan, or /polk/, but I advise against them for having been notoriously cucked. I may be wrong about endchan, having not paid attention to them much.

Attached: 0d3298e0969090e5485adaf91523ea0aa3bf82a2bd8b21e68a05ee7267fcfba3.png (417x750, 170K)

Start taking physical action, escalate the political atmosphere into one of full scale conflict.

Attached: bypass.jpg (1468x7317 339 B, 2.38M)

endchan is likely the only option, unless there's some really deeplore imageboard no one knows about. The dozen or so posters on their Zig Forums spout shill rhetoric like "trump_touching_wall.jpg", but it'd be easy to out-populate and replace them.

Exoduses at this point are pointless, unless the moderation at our destination will be heavy handed in dealing with shills. They pay millions of dollars for forum subversion online. We cannot compete without strong leadership from the moderation. Endchan does not provide this, as far as I'm aware.

At this point I would take a fucking kike like jim over a piece of shit turksperg like you.

Attached: Buh Bye.gif (460x200, 2.06M)

I wonder how long you're going to spam the board you said you loved so much, kikey. This spergout only proves to anons that you only cared about keeping us under your bootheel and never the Zig Forums project to begin with. With each shitpost that is suffuse with your shamelessness and idiocy, our resolve to keep you the fuck away from Zig Forums is only hardened. You will eventually tire of spamming here, or you wont, either way we will laugh. Laugh at what an asskicking you got or laugh that you become our own person lolcow, either way you are nothing more than a minor hindrance. In fact, keep spamming, that way we can be sure you'll neck yourself when you realize you could have spent all that time scraping an actual life together when instead you spent that time trying to take down the board you mistreated for so long.

go home no fuck you go away fuck nigger trump

sad white boy we talk politic in fairness not RACISTNESS go outside

SAGE!

meta threads were nothing but bots used by imkampfy and everyone with any valid criticism being banned and all their posts deleted.

Forever, because its not kampfy, its the shill wave he kept out.

Actually this shill narrative is so cancerous I might just advertise 8/pol/ now despite having done my absolute best not to spread its name even when discussing it. Its better if the board shuts down at all once now because of the impact actual Zig Forumsacks will make with their outrage than it would be for them to stop showing up 1 by 1 over the next couple years. Im sure all those newfaggots that you cant ban will be accused of being kampfy too. Its really the only solution, accelerationism. The normies will find out, antifa will spampost cancer and you cant do anything about it, you caused it actually.

We know faggot, do your worst. Thankfully you've always been incompetent so you'll fail at this too.

Wow!

Real Zig Forumsacks are disgusted the moment you start posting, none of them are pleased with the current state of the board. Im just one of them, its not kampfy, thats an obvious lefty/pol/ shill narrative trying to keep people around instead of having them go out in the street killing antifas.
Anyone who doesnt know this place is going to be the exact same thing as cuckchan in a year didnt come with us from cuckchan.

shut up you dumbass turk. you blew it!

3 years kikey tears

go home no fuck you go away fuck nigger trump

sad white boy we talk politic in fairness not RACISTNESS go outside.

I bet your a sand nigger

I love this narrative.
You mean people weren't there to witness heavy handed moderation and retarded wordfilters + disgusting CSS?
Yeah. We were there. And we were here when Imkikey did the same.
Now he's gone, there's no heavy handed moderation and we're doing fine.

Just make me a mod. I will rule with an iron fist and the green ray emanating from my spirit!

lol, go try it, faggot

Attached: shill.png (912x1094, 41.72K)