Attention newfags

Just so you know
what we do here sometimes when you aren't just shitposting up the place, is very real. Read through this. I was just banned of google after posting this on a cuckchan thread, that's very interesting to (((them)))
cuckchan.org/pol/thread/173458675

if this is not a confirmation, I don't know what is. this is where they always fail

Attached: 81a23234c3b167ef620b68f947f3f19be87a984f4d65a3d7e707de507e988b2e.jpg (1788x1966 229.78 KB, 706.77K)

and if you start
I will ofc not response to any such thing. I have his personalia but I do not intend to spread it.

No matter how long you have be posting here, on cuckchan pol before that and then b and news. you need to learn this, if this shit happens to you. The core rules is just to play extremely dumb and ignore all approaches by (((them))
It's not a drill and I hope most of you read this
It can happen to you too

as for instance if you post stuff like this, and don't give away any names or anything it will make them go away
Never fall for their jewish tricks

Attached: 61480746.jpg (1000x564 132.33 KB, 116.54K)

This board is shitposted to oblivion by (((them))), just give it a bump if you can. nobody will arrest you for that.

I think I have come as clean as I possibly can with you. You all need to understand what I am writing here and dangers of what we do. I can't go into more details, but suspect and know I am not the only one

Why the fuck do we care about cuckchan?

it's not about that at all user. beside at the current state of the board, who can really make a fucking difference. That given, it's not about that. though I must admit in the past at least I weaponized their autism many times. Read what I wrote there it is very real.
Don't listen to them
ever

In these situations you kinda see the point of their psyop larping, because if someone comes with the bare truth like this. Everyone is just going to shut it down and go next! I never understood the point of their larping other than moving the focus away from autists but I see now.
fug

You unstickied the investigations thread so this is the only sticky. Please put it back.

Diagnosis; Cancer

Recommended treatment; Chemo

Attached: IMG_9547.JPG (350x1838, 84.78K)

*test* test -test- *test* ~test ~test~ >test

how red text like 2 posts above

Attached: IMG_9544.JPG (616x389, 119.8K)

whenever I get that I just close the reply box and try again.
works every time(for me).
And I have never posted anything interesting, so that doesn't need to be the cause.

lurk for two years. No, scratch that. Just GTFO

Attached: IMG_9550.JPG (500x375, 40.74K)

no sticky is required, you just need to know this. I am not exactly the first, but it is a very real thing

This can happen to all of you when we do our shit, it's not exceptional about this at all
It can happen to you

Hacking or not. It just says boom and then you are in this spot

This happened to me a few months ago
i was googling a old news story on local sandnigger violence and google banned me from searching that

glow in the dark alphabet soup eating niggers love sassy cat, i dont know why but the fucking soup drinking niggers love this shit
Disregard fear propaganda newfag and continue to lurk moar.

Attached: 1526988645209.jpg (1024x544, 59.6K)

Attached: IMG_9541.GIF (263x162, 1.94M)

good job le oldfag you sure did a whole lot by not fucking archiving the thread. If you wanted to make a point, you blew it.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1193x992, 554.63K)

fook

Mystery thread #1