Dutch Diversity Study Shows That Diversity Is Bad for Us

Dutch Diversity Study Shows That Diversity Is Bad for Us

he Scientific Council for Government Policy (in Dutch: Wetenschappelijke Raad voor het Regeringsbeleid, WRR) released a scientific report this week, which shows that ethnic diversity negatively impacts social cohesion.

Full report (in Dutch) here:
wrr.nl/publicaties/verkenningen/2018/05/29/de-nieuwe-verscheidenheid

Translated from the full report (page 87):
Our analysis shows that, when a neighbourhood becomes more diverse, it becomes less socially cohesive. This result is significant. Social-economic factors have been taken into account. Although the social-economic status of a neighbourhood impacts cohesion, the impact of diversity on social cohesion IS LARGER THAN THE IMPACT OF SOCIAL ECONOMIC STATUS.

dutchnews.nl/news/2018/05/the-dutch-are-becoming-more-diverse-one-in-five-have-at-least-one-foreign-parent/
English news article which, safe for one small paragraph, ignores the negative impact of ethnic diversity.

nrc.nl/nieuws/2018/05/29/het-gaat-niet-meer-alleen-over-turken-en-marokkanen-a1604700
Dutch newspaper article, also downplaying hard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_Council_for_Government_Policy

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2018-05-30T18-05-35.681Z.png (768x434, 138.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0304387817300135
jstor.org/stable/27503981?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
eng.ox.ac.uk/about/news/new-study-shows-nearly-half-of-us-jobs-at-risk-of-computerisation
youtube.com/watch?v=MJZb3xtUjtA&t=4s&ab_channel=MEATPOET
youtube.com/watch?v=eecJCjyZKmM&bpctr=1529110058&ab_channel=MEATPOET
citylab.com/housing/2013/11/paradox-diverse-communities/7614/
bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.full
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract
boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/?page=full
ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/abs/10.2105/AJPH.2012.300787
theindependentaustralian.com.au/node/57
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10640-012-9619-6
curis.ku.dk/ws/files/130251172/Dinesen_S_nderskov_Ethnic_Diversity_and_Social_Trust_Forthcoming_ASR.pdf#page=2
msu.edu/~zpneal/publications/neal-diversitysoc.pdf
mailman.columbia.edu/public-health-now/news/living-ethnically-homogenous-area-boosts-health-minority-seniors
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-most-diverse-cities-are-often-the-most-segregated/
link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10464-013-9608-0
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/n&n 2005-1.pdf
arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409
jom.sagepub.com/content/23/3/239.short?rss=1&ssource=mfc
nber.org/papers/w5677
nber.org/papers/w8627
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/05/16/a-revealing-map-of-the-worlds-most-and-least-ethnically-diverse-countries/
nber.org/papers/w21079
esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2015/08/20/esr.jcv081.full
pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-7687.2012.01138.x/full
www-personal.umich.edu/~axe/research/AxHamm_Ethno.pdf
amazon.com/The-Ethnic-Phenomenon-Pierre-Berghe/dp/0275927091
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17456276
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/Genetic Similarity 1989.pdf
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/summary?doi=10.1.1.372.1009
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here is a summary:

From the summary (page 8):

Also, for Zig Forums, here's a recap of the post-war developments in the Netherlands concerning immigration:

>4 largest cities (Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Den Haag & Utrecht) already overrun (Dutch are now getting closer and closer to

Attached: Dutch Study on Diversity.jpg (2569x3209, 1.97M)

I did not expect a Government quango to be such bad goys

Nothing new, just another gun in the arsenal. Vid related is an easier way to spread this redpill since it states the same but with even more sources and a good intro to break the zog conditioning.

Normies respond to "studies" …the left used it for decades to prove stuff like fags should fuck each other up the ass, ect ect.

The vid DOES cite studies, multiple ones. He even blatantly points out how a liberal did one to prove his pro diversity stance scientifically but refused to publish his findings for years because it proved him completely wrong.

Especially so since science is their new religion.

it's only their religion in name, they ignore anything that contradicts their liberal dogma
Another one:
Their religion is cultural marxism, they only go for the muh science angle because it adds "weight" to their arguments even though they don't actually read the studies they cite, they do not understand them, nor are their beliefs consistent.

"In recent years, Putnam has been engaged in a comprehensive study of the relationship between trust within communities and their ethnic diversity. His conclusion based on over 40 cases and 30,000 people within the United States is that, other things being equal, more diversity in a community is associated with less trust both between and within ethnic groups. Although limited to American data, it puts into question both the contact hypothesis and conflict theory in inter-ethnic relations. According to conflict theory, distrust between the ethnic groups will rise with diversity, but not within a group. In contrast, contact theory proposes that distrust will decline as members of different ethnic groups get to know and interact with each other. Putnam describes people of all races, sex, socioeconomic statuses, and ages as "hunkering down," avoiding engagement with their local community—both among different ethnic groups and within their own ethnic group. Even when controlling for income inequality and crime rates, two factors which conflict theory states should be the prime causal factors in declining inter-ethnic group trust, more diversity is still associated with less communal trust. Lowered trust in areas with high diversity is associated with the same consequences as low social capital."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam

Diversity is bad? What a revolutionary concept indeed.

Attached: 1bovn7bmm_a4Gojny_700b.jpg (700x526, 55.82K)

diversity is bad? well how do you explain my Nigerian coworker? he's very nice and cordial and always smiling! he's a delight to be around! Zig Forumsshits BTFO!

Jews state unequivocally that Israel certainly isn't a racist ethno-state, so logic follows naturally that Israel is therefore a perfect place for diversity.

Attached: Israel open.jpg (852x480 144.15 KB, 172.58K)

I bet he makes great food!!!

Attached: miyan-kuka.jpg (968x744, 134.53K)

We need to start pushing:

Who would have thought!?
We surely needed those studies to know that :^)

feels good man

Attached: spit on israel flag.jpg (768x614, 112.32K)

absolute truth

here have a corroborating piece of information from Vienna

Top 4, clockwise starting top right:

"satisfaction with safety in your neighborhood"
"satisfaction with your neighbors"
"satisfaction with the reputation of your neighborhood"
"general satisfaction your area"

the darker the color, the higher the satisfaction

bottom chart:
"percentage of non-EU citizens in a neighborhood"

I'll leave you guys to figure out what the inverse relationship of the coloration means

it means that people don't like living around niggers

Attached: city of vienna.png (1610x1671, 2.27M)

we need to collect these for every western country

i just want these turks and algerians gone from my country

Alone you are but a faggot, but together we are Super Nazi user!

bumpity bump

What a surprise. Well, the more ammunition and "studies" that lefties tend to swallow like potato chips the better.

Attached: 51204c906c8276b08c471a8f560eaf0938e08eebcc82b908b42a97397371fabd.jpeg (600x449, 37.7K)

That's disgusting. What the fuck is that?

Google tells me it's some Nigerian attempt at preparing food to be fair they probably don't practice that often, kek

Looking at the example images google gives for other Nigerian "food"… first two pics are supposed to be soups (yes, even the first!) and the third is a pudding.

No wonder they're all anorexic.

Attached: vomiting sphinx.jpg (610x458 285.17 KB, 60.23K)

But remember goy, we need to be more diverse! You want to eat food from other countries, right?
Also don't use jewgle

Attached: b7601c21c55c05d5e892cc08cb702b2cb30415db53541c5e9ec239a17344136c.jpg (600x600, 38.17K)

For looking up inconsequential stuff, why not? Worse that can happen is loading their servers with my good goy façade.
In fact, everybody should be running AdNauseam and straining Google servers in any other way they can

The point was never economic improvement. It was always to drive down wages while keeping the real estate prices inflated. One for cheap labour because the demographics of white people were getting old, and two because all their retirement money is in home equity. That's why the kikes were able to sell their genocidal campaign starting in the 1960s on in the first place.

Attached: 1359963283725.png (348x296, 123.39K)

No, it isn't. Poz is their religion. Our ancestors used to have religion, science, and philosophy in total agreement because we weren't a bunch of liars.

all right dumping some studies (redpills) on diversity

Attached: Arun Advani - Melting pot or salad bow.pdf (

How come people can make obvious observations and rational arguments to back them up, but it's completely meaningless without a link to a "scientific study" that says the same thing? I've been saying this shit for years…

Yeah Pogressives,Individualists,Kikes,etc they never shut the fuck up until you beat them to death with studies and evidence is really weird honestly

Attached: Hooghe, M.; Reeskens, T.; Stolle, D.; Trappers, A. -- Ethnic Diversity and Generalized Trust in Europe- A Cross-Na.pdf (Frank K. Salter -- Book Re….pdf)

Attached: Philip vos Fellman - Conflict and Complexity; Countering Terrorism, Insurgency, Ethnic and Regional Violence (Understanding Complex Systems).pdf (OGUZHAN C. DINCER -- ETHNI….pdf)

Attached: Rummel, R. J. -- Is Collective Violence Correlated with Social Pluralism.pdf (Robert D. Putnam -- E Plur….pdf)

Attached: Swissification - Syria's Best Chance for Peace.pdf (School-Choice-Universal-Vo….pdf)

Aaand this is the last one.

absolute nonsense.

birth rates are tied to density and we are automating.

Population density, fertility, and demographic convergence in developing countries
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0304387817300135

Population Density is a Key Factor in Declining Human Fertility
jstor.org/stable/27503981?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

New study shows nearly half of US jobs at risk of computerisation
eng.ox.ac.uk/about/news/new-study-shows-nearly-half-of-us-jobs-at-risk-of-computerisation

Attached: a_ov_Pepe_160928.jpg (1920x1080, 114.27K)

In other words: Water is wet.

Thank you user for this PDF dump.

Attached: harvard liberal finds diversity is bad.png (1200x900 463.08 KB, 276.66K)

user, thank you. You've expanded my library.

Thanks user, this is exactly what we need. Scientific studies with hard data is our ace in the hole when it comes to normies..

Attached: 1507133968057.gif (800x800, 840.69K)

Well I guess the only solution to the problem is to make things more diverse.

Attached: Vampire.png (501x585, 20.24K)

You're all welcome, funnily enough all this started when I was trying to found some counter-studies to test my theory that multiculturalism was cancer, but hilariously enough I couldn't find NONE. All the studies pretty much agreed that diversity is absolutely SHIT.
Also before I forget you all should check the jewtube channel "demography is destiny" there's alot of good info there vid related.

They didn't learn about biology or natural sciences past high school level. Other than some pop science Twitter post of trivia every now and then.

If you consider average SJWs being college educated e.g liberal arts or communications degrees, high school was 10 years ago for them and around the time there were heavily publicized debates over the inclusion of Evolution or Creationism in school textbooks.

÷

bump

Well, what a surprise.

Attached: jews immigration.png (1296x787, 867.74K)

Up for more .pdfs and studies.

A study from McGill university just showed that the secind biggest geographic factor impacting happiness was living in an ethnically homogenous area.

Am I the only one who sees this in OP's pic?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (761x432, 165.16K)

Bump for Dutch study conclusively proving that water is, in fact, wet.

This has never mattered to the (((destroyers))) and their agenda.

are you retarded or a shill?
if white birthrates are in decline in a democracy we will soon be outnumbered by non-whites with higher birthrates who will vote against white interests
FOREVER
because once we are a minority with a low birthrate, there is no coming back within a democracy

No sir.

This on the left.

Attached: triangles.png (473x460, 1.47K)

bump for important information

EVERY single peer reviewed scientific study of diversity shows it is bad. Professor Putnam's wasn't even the beginning.

Unbelievable! 0.7

Stop posting shit memes. Jews arent white. Make it like this: "Israel is too jewish. It needs more diversity"

I don't think something like this needs an extensive study, it's going to get rejected anyway.

I think a lot of them know these biological facts deep down but are merely emotionally rejecting them - they don't want it to be true.

I've been looking for something like this.
Because it's always "diversity is good because my feelings" and never any factual backup behind it.

On a counter-note to sort of check the validity of this study:
Can anyone find a study proving that diversity is good?
20 $ will be sent by carrion pidgeon to anyone who can produce this

This was already known.

People trust each other less in multicultural cities than non multicultural cities.

This really is true. In Netherlands that usually means people group up in smaller villages or certain parts of town because it's nice, not wanting to admit it's because there is less blacks. Sometimes you will hear low key racist remarks, but when being asked about it upfront they will also deny any form of racism.

This is a main dogma of globalists. You will see it repeated everywhere, diversity is good, strength in diversity, etc etc.

Quality research though, funny how a fear is that it'll just be used by right wingers, this is why research like this isn't so common.

they actually dont… maybe some men, but certainly not women. take the overwhelming evidence for behavioral and iq differences between various demographics. its quite indeniable, it truly does appeal to science but we still can't get through to them. you are not going to convince some of our enemies, no matter how good the arguments are, no matter how good looking you can be, and how much empircal evidence you present. they hate us. they hate themselves and they hate our people. they want us gone, and they want to replace us. i cant tell you how many times ive heard a white woman say something like "we have no culture" or "why do we need to organize for our own interest?" "race doesn't matter"

But that's the whole point of it.
The jews and goyim elite who rule over us and make decisions know this, which is why they promote it. The elite are globalists, they want global governance. Their main enemy is nationalism and nations, specifically Western nations who the strongest ones around, and therefore the only ones which can challenge their global agenda. Diversity is pushed on Western nations in order to make them poorer, make them unhappier, and make them weaker.
Nonsense about "paying our pensions", "stimulating our economy", "doing the jobs whites won't do" is propaganda for the middle-ranking establishment of politicians, businessmen, reporters, and academics…in George Orwell's 1984, the "outer party."
None of the people who actually run the Bilderberg or Council on Foreign Relations meetings believe it. Tthe elite look at studies like this and say "Diversity is bad? Great, it's working just as planned!" In fact they probably fund these studies to confirm that there isn't any benefit to it.
The Bilderberg group itself is remarkably free of niggers and Muslim women…maybe there should be a campaign to get them to admit some refugees from the Congo, Ghana, Pakistan, and Turkey, I don't think they'd like that.

Attached: bilderberg versailles 2003 in the rain.jpg (640x480, 110.18K)

The only way they can continue with the genocide is because we keep cooperating. We do business with them, feed them, work with them, eat in their restaurants, hire them…it is time to crash the system and let these parasites drown. Do only what you need to in terms of work, growing food, expenditures to feed, house, shelter your own people. Stop working so that you don't have to pay taxes…go on the dole so that you are working to crash the system as well…reach out and use your money and POWER to crush the system that is BRINGING THEM IN…if you don't share with them, conduct business with them, support them, they won't want to come to Europe and many will leave. The reason that this is able to continue is because you are supporting CIVILization and that is your doom.

1. Homosexual gang rape via Tindr hookup

2. When you have been fucked so soften that your insides slide out and become your 'outsides'. Ya see, whatcha need to do is just take you dirty shitty filthy fingernails and shove that right back up in ya there faggot…no need to visit a hospital when you need to shove your intestines back inside you now…there are step by step online instructions for how to deal with your 'rectal prolapse' at home…because having you asshole abused until it tries to run away is 'normal' and 'healthy' (as well as wearing adult diapers when you are 25+) and we need to teach it too your children as part of 'sex ed'.

3. And last…POZitivity; an expose on gay bug chasers
youtube.com/watch?v=MJZb3xtUjtA&t=4s&ab_channel=MEATPOET

4. The Parasitic Plague; homosexuality and transgenderism historic role in building SLAVE populations
youtube.com/watch?v=eecJCjyZKmM&bpctr=1529110058&ab_channel=MEATPOET

Attached: fixing rectal prolapse medical photo.jpg (2036x1140 52.63 KB, 480.03K)

mom

Spoiler that shit.

can you give me the link or study of your pic?

Fuck your epic digits
Spoiler next time, faggot

It is not. Notice how people need forced social structuring to follow any doctrine. Christians believe wholehartedly in empowering women, despite the fact that genesis is a story about all original sin came from giving a woman autonomy, where she proceeded to disobey god (betabucks) for the sake of satan (badboy).
Most people treat their beliefs like service agreements, they don't read them.

Yep. Robert Putnam showed the same in the USA. We're ruled by ideology rather than with fact and reality, much like in the former USSR.

Can someone post these links cited in the info graphic (the English ones) I assume OP has them on hand?

Bump

Really? Holy fuggen shit. If only someone had told me. Why didn't anyone tell me? It's all your fault!
YOU GODDAMN FAGGOTS!

bad

What next?
Water is wet?

bump

bump

this

Fix'd

Checked for nobody having yet posted the oh_no_Zig Forums_was_right_again.jpg

Attached: ahhhhhh.JPG (2904x5448 362.23 KB, 3.36M)

Ok. Two potential confounding variables that this study didn't control for:

Did they control for the different effects of different racial mixtures — i.e. are the negative impacts the same when we're talking about 25/75 Japanese/white vs 25/75 somali/white?

Did they control for culture? Because culture and ethnicity overlap so strongly, it could be that it's the difference in culture that's making the big difference, and it's merely correlated with race. For example if you have a neighborhood that's 75% Rand Pauls and 25% Thomas Sowells, does that have the same negative impact?

If you have 75% white Zig Forumsacks and 25% white antifa, would that be better or worse than Paul/Sowell town?

I wonder what specific kind of diversity it is that's having the impact — if it's cultural diversity that merely correlates with ethnic diversity, or is it ethnic diversity per se. Although, since temperament, culture, IQ, etc. overlap so strongly with ethnicity that they may as well be intrinsic ethnic characteristics. What I wonder though is if they could do this with an ethnically diverse but otherwise perfectly homogeneous (culture, socio-economic status, IQ etc) town what the results would be. i.e. if all else were controlled for, how big of an impact would race be. Is the physical difference between races enough to trigger the "other/alien/outgroup" response by itself…?

Of course, a given race's members that are culturally/mentally compatible with Western civilization, although they matter on a 1-1 individual basis, are small enough that on a town/country/civilizational scale they have virtually no bearing.

also
WEW FUCKING LAD
I wonder how this jives with the data Jordan Peterson mentioned that show economic inequality/diversity is the strongest correlate to social unrest/violence. It was really strongly correlated iirc, so this study could blow his and his devotees fuckin' minds if ethnic diversity is even more strongly correlated…

It'd be interesting to see what the results of that "economic inequality=violence" study would be if they controlled for ethnic diversity… hmm…

Attached: 1516754458871.gif (270x271 355.52 KB, 300.65K)

if lefties were logical and scientifically minded they wouldn't be lefties.

No shit….

This

Underrated post

What ? I thought the Netherlands was as cucked as France.

Why did they allow the release of this study that goes against the (((multicultural agenda))) ?

STUDIES ON NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF DIVERSITY UPON SOCIETY:

More diverse neighborhoods have lower social cohesion. Source: citylab.com/housing/2013/11/paradox-diverse-communities/7614/

Diversity increases psychotic experiences. Source: bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.full

Diversity increases social adversity. Source: bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.full

A 10% increase in diversity doubles the chance of psychotic episodes. Source: bjp.rcpsych.org/content/201/4/282.full

Diversity reduces voter registration, political efficacy, charity, and number of friendships. Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract

Ethnic diversity reduces happiness and quality of life. Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract

Diversity reduces trust, civic participation, and civic health. Source: boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/?page=full

Ethnic diversity harms health for Hispanics and Blacks. Source: ajph.aphapublications.org/doi/abs/10.2105/AJPH.2012.300787

Diversity primarily hurts the dominant ethnic group. Source: theindependentaustralian.com.au/node/57

Ethnic diversity reduces concern for the environment. Source: link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10640-012-9619-6

Ethnic diversity within 80 meters of a person reduces social trust. Source: curis.ku.dk/ws/files/130251172/Dinesen_S_nderskov_Ethnic_Diversity_and_Social_Trust_Forthcoming_ASR.pdf#page=2

Ethnic diversity directly reduces strong communities. Source: msu.edu/~zpneal/publications/neal-diversitysoc.pdf

Ethnically homogeneous neighborhoods are beneficial for health. Source: mailman.columbia.edu/public-health-now/news/living-ethnically-homogenous-area-boosts-health-minority-seniors

In America, more diverse cities have more segregation. Source: fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-most-diverse-cities-are-often-the-most-segregated/

Homogeneous polities have less crime, less civil war, and more altruism. Source: link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10464-013-9608-0

States with little diversity have more democracy, less corruption, and less inequality. Source: theindependentaustralian.com.au/node/57

There is extensive evidence people prefer others who are genetically similar. Source: psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/n&n 2005-1.pdf

Borders, not multiculturalism, reduce intergroup violence. Source: arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409

Diversity reduces charity and volunteering. Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract

People who live in diverse communities rather than homogenous ones are poorer and less educated. Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract

Black people trust their neighbors less than do White people. Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract

Spanish speakers trust their neighbors less than do English speakers. Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract

Asians trust their neighbors less than do White people. Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract

Ethnically diverse workplaces have lower cohesion, lower satisfaction and higher turnover. Source: jom.sagepub.com/content/23/3/239.short?rss=1&ssource=mfc

Ethnic diversity reduces social trust. Source: nber.org/papers/w5677

Ethnic diversity among members of the same race reduces infrastructure quality, charity, and loan repayment. Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract

Diversity of any sort makes people more likely to defect in game theoretic scenarios. Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract

Homogeneous military units have less desertion than diverse units. Source: nber.org/papers/w8627

Diversity correlates with low GDP. Source: washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/05/16/a-revealing-map-of-the-worlds-most-and-least-ethnically-diverse-countries/

Ethnic homogeneity correlates with strong democracy. Source: washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/05/16/a-revealing-map-of-the-worlds-most-and-least-ethnically-diverse-countries/

Genetic diversity causes societal conflict. Source: nber.org/papers/w21079

Ethnic diversity causally decreases social cohesion. Source: esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2015/08/20/esr.jcv081.full

STUDIES ON NATURAL HUMAN TRIBALISM:

Ethnocentrism is rational, biological, and genetic in origin. Source: pnas.org/content/108/4/1262.abstract

Babies demonstrate ethnocentrism before exposure to non-Whites. Source: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-7687.2012.01138.x/full
Ethnocentrism is universal and likely evolved in origin. Source: www-personal.umich.edu/~axe/research/AxHamm_Ethno.pdf

Races are extended families. Ethnocentrism is genetically rational. Source: amazon.com/The-Ethnic-Phenomenon-Pierre-Berghe/dp/0275927091

Ethnocentrism is biological in origin and a superior evolutionary strategy to altruism. Source: jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

Humans are more altruistic to individuals who they are more closely related to. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17456276

People subconsciously prefer those who are genetically similar to them for biologically rational reasons. Source: psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/Genetic Similarity 1989.pdf

Kinship between members of an ethnic group is greater than expected. Source: citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/summary?doi=10.1.1.372.1009

loads of these studies already exist btw, good to have an additional study though
rolling for eradicate all jews

Attached: 36623724_105450947040421_3158677803138809856_n.jpg (956x960, 121.12K)

gay

Science confirms the obvious.

Make OC, remove all sensitive media info with shit like Metanull, spread it around. That's the MO.